Surprise Fuck with Niece's Friend

Story Info
Ass fucking my niece's friend who has a little surprise!
1.6k words
4.14
41.9k
18
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the first time I fucked one of my niece's friends, but there was one encounter that literally changed me forever.

Late one evening at my home, accompanied by her friend, my twenty-year-old niece arrived, annoyed the night was cut short by her boyfriend spewing over! She was buzzing of puke and was desperate for a shower.

I'd met her little friend before, who usually wore an oversized hoodie, jeans and cap, but I'd never seen her dressed to the nines for a night on the town. My prick stirred instantly. Her friend Ashley wore a stunning glittery strapless mini-dress with matching open strapped heels and bag. With bright blue eyes that complemented the whitest complexion I'd ever seen, and straight platinum blonde hair in a long bob, perfect eyebrows, she sported the brightest red lipstick which matched her pedicured and manicured nails. Despite her shy demeanor, she was even a little shorter than my 5'2 niece, but had fewer curves, even though twenty-one Ashley had a flat body of a school girl. She had a nose silver ring, that I wasn't a big fan of, but it suited her. She would have looked great in my oodie and nothing else.

Ashley followed my niece upstairs and I didn't expect to see either of them again until morning. I could hear my niece having a shower and her hot friend weeing and then flushing the toilet, but surprisingly Ashley came back downstairs.

"I'm gutted the night was cut short," she softly said, frowning with a turned down mouth.

I quickly put on a music channel on the TV, "Hey, it's party central here 24/7," I joked. "Fancy a drink? Beer, wine, I can even do you a cocktail, Mojito, sex on the beach."

"Yes please, cosmopolitan if you can?" she said shyly, giving me a coy smile. She sat on the couch with her legs crossed like a mini Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, while I made her a cocktail.

"What's with the dolls upstairs - that child-size one is creepy?" she asked curiously.

"I don't know why she keeps them." I said, knowing that, in fact, I had cum on my niece's dolls, make & hair head, and three-foot doll, more times than I cared to remember. "Nostalgia, I suppose."

"What a relief, they are hers," she said with shrewd eyes. "I thought you may have used them as sex toys, like sort of pedo-cock nonce," she giggled.

"Uh-huh, not me." I laughed.

The spare room contained many of my nieces old things, as she had practically lived with me when her parents divorced. My place was a second home, she had a lot of her clothes at mine as she didn't get along with her mom, and spent a lot of time with me, usually coming over after work, or a night out. Conveniently, she'd unknowingly leave me a pleasurable supply of sordid wanking material; sexy shoes; trainers; dirty knickers or socks to jack-off with.

I didn't always have a sexual thing for her, but when she turned eighteen, one night drunk she jumped into my bed and tried to dry hump me, accidentally on purpose touching my cock, so I put her back in the spare room. There was absolutely no way I'd screw her tight slit, regardless of her pleas. But since that night, I'd been tugging my niece-loving-cock thinking about her. While I couldn't fuck my niece - her friends were the next best thing. The smaller the better and Ashley was like a button.

After each cocktail, Ashley got closer until she was leaning her little head on my arm. My niece hadn't come down; and I assumed must have gone to sleep. Probably one too many drinks.

Suddenly, Ashley got up more animated than I'd seen her before, "I love this song!"

As I sat in the chair discreetly ogling, as she danced in her skin tight, shiny silver dress. My cock enjoyed every eye-candy second, it was like she was teasing and I craved for her to sit on my lap. She stood with her back to me, the gap in her dress allowing me to see her spine as she arched back to me and went in for a kiss.

I felt her tiny hips and flat body, touching her tiny hard nipples as we French kissed, her little tongue darting around my mouth. I moved my hand down, hoping to touch her panties and little slit. But she pushed it away, and got on her knees in front of me, releasing my solid prick from its prison.

She licked and lapped the end, and sucked on one of my nut-sacks like a pro, before blowing me.

"Good girl." I said, "not so shy now, eh?"

Her head was so small in my hand, and for the first time I didn't want to ruin her doll-like face like I did with my other fucks.

"Suck it, that's it." I encouraged. "Good little cocker-sucker."

I let her do the work, only holding her silver blonde hair to be polite, doing a fantastic job she gagged a little as she blew me.

"I wanna fuck you," I said, moving my hand to the back of her neck.

"I'm on, it's my time of month," she whispered.

I reached for her ass. "I like it messy." I said, my cock throbbing, desperate to stretch out her bloody clit.

"I don't, though."

I sighed disparaging, hoping to maybe to get a foot-job, hand job or her to let me finish in her pretty face at least. "Aw." I huffed, maybe she wasn't as dirty as I thought.

"You can fuck my ass." She announced, looking up at me cock in hand, with her big blue eyes, and glossy lips.

My hopes had been answered! Result, I thought, an even better proposal.

I wasted no time, pulling my underwear and jeans down as she took off her heels. Ashley opened her bag, took out hand cream and put a blob on my erect Eiffel Tower cock-meat, giving it a little twist. Unexpectedly, she then got onto the couch and sat sidewards in the furtherest seat from me leaning back, stretching out her legs to my crotch. The little minx began to foot fuck me with her sweet soles, my pre-cum dripping on her red toes. She stopped knowing I was going to blow my load! Then stood up and the little nymph danced to the music, pulling the top of her dress down revealing her flawless back, and gave a cheeky wink over her shoulder.

With her dress now like an oversized belt she moved backwards. I held her tiny waist as she slowly lowered herself down to my pulsating wanting prick. I guided her on my cock-head like a rocket coming into land, that small ass and crack was a joy to watch. But the feeling of her tight anus was out of this world!

My knob-head finally was in her ring and inch by inch it wasn't long before my length was warm, deep up her and clamped. I wanted to ruin her, but held back.

With her hands on me and the chair she fucked me slowly, sliding and slipping up and down my throbbing cock, occasionally squeezing my rod at all the right times.

"Your cock is better than a finger or vibrator," she gasped.

"Uh-huh," I replied with pride, "Your ass is so tight!" I panted with pleasure, trying not to shoot my load. What a fuck great chocolate starfish, I thought!

With that, I reached around and held her throat with one hand feeling and twisting her left little pokey nipple. Kissing her neck and lips - with my cock locked and loaded inside her. I gripped her hips then tiny waist and fucked her hard as I could jamming the little bitch up and down on my length like a doll.

"Do you want to finish on my face; or up my ass?" she asked breathlessly.

Stretching her ring, I had to blast up her tight anus, and I held her down hard on me! With a grunt and pleasurable nasal sigh I shot a creamy load up her sweet dense shitter. I quickly pushed her off, and she knew what to do, leap frogging on the floor. I stood up held my member as a ream of creamy spunk shot wide splattering her left ear and hair. The next splodge of man-juice was on target, hitting her with surprise squarely between the eyes! She recoiled a little and shook both hands with shock. Then in an instant stuck out her cute tongue and crossed her blue eyes, as another load shot in her gob, making her gag. It seemed endless as my backed-up balls ached, cum covering the little slut, including her nose-ring.

"You hot cum-loving cunt," I smiled.

Leaving her dripping with jizz as my balls twitched, I bent over and we shared a sloppy cummy kiss. I sat back and with my cream sliding down her body, she polished my cock until it went soft.

Ashley delightfully pushed the cum from the corners of her mouth and ate it like doughnut filling. "Yummy," she grinned.

"Good girl." I smiled, spent.

As she adjusted her sparkling dress over her ass, I noticed she had a little bit extra!!! I gave a little gasp... Gawping with disbelief, her tight ass was too good to get annoyed about, it was just a little lie or omission.

Ashley gave me a little wink as she wiggled pulling the dress up over her pert flat nipples and then down over her cute bum.

Nobody's perfect, I thought.