Niece Julie Comes to Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
Adventures of Niece Julie and Her Aunt & Uncle.
3.5k words
4.69
37.2k
57

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" Anne answered the phone. "Oh hi Sis! What? Of course she can come stay with us for the week, you know we love having her around. OK, no worries...Bye."

"We have a guest next week hon." Anne said, turning to Karl who was laying next to her by the pool. "Pam and Bill have to go out of town, and they don't like leaving Julie alone."

"She's nineteen for Christ sake." Karl said, not wanting someone visiting for that long.

"I know, but it's only for one week. She'll be here Friday and stay until the following Sunday." Anne retorted. "And it's Summer, so she's out of school until the Fall."

"OK." Karl replied, knowing it was happening whether he liked it or not.

That following Friday, the doorbell rang and Anne answered, expecting to see the sixteen year old girl with braces she remembered from years past. What stood in front of her was nothing less than stunning. At five feet, five inches tall, one hundred and ten pounds, Julie had blossomed into a stone cold fox. Her brunette hair was up and she wore a pair of short "Daisy Duke" shorts that showed off her long, tanned legs. When she was younger, her Mother mentioned to Anne that she was afraid Julie wasn't going to "develop", but from what Anne saw, Julie was sporting beautiful 34C breasts that were barely contained in a halter top.

"Aunt Anne!" Julie exclaimed as she gave Anne a huge hug.

"Julie?!" Anne responded, somewhat shocked. "Oh my God girl, you are stunning!"

"Thanks Aunt Anne. Mom said I really blossomed these last two years." Julie replied shyly.

"Come on in and let's show you off to your Uncle, then we'll get you settled in." Anne said, leading Julie by the hand to the home office where Karl worked.

"Karl?" Anne began innocently as her and Julie got to the office door. "Remember our little Julie?"

Karl looked up to see the stunning vision that was his nineteen year old niece before him.

"Julie?!" Karl exclaimed with the same surprised look Anne had when meeting Julie at the front door. "Oh my God!"

"Hi Uncle Karl! Aunt Anne said the same thing!" Julie said, giving Karl a big hug.

After some small talk, Anne took Julie to her room and left her alone to get unpacked and settled in for the week.

"My God." Anne said to Karl in the kitchen. "She sure has filled out nicely, eh?"

"Um, yeah." Was Karl's only reply. Julie was his niece and even though she was gorgeous, he was trying his best to think of her as that innocent girl he saw three years ago.

That night the three of them went out to dinner and got reacquainted. Julie was a great young woman, open and talkative, and the three of them hit it off great.

Back at home, it was agreed (and confirmed with Julie's parents), that Julie could drink alcohol while at the house only. She could stay out as long as it wasn't too late as to wake Karl and Anne up when she returned. Julie told them both that while she liked to go out with her friends, she really wanted to use this week to relax and unwind from the busy school year and her friends, both female and male.

The wine they were drinking was taking effect and Julie was opening up about her personal life.

"Yeah." Julie began. "Even in college there's so much drama. You know how us girls are." She continued looking at Anne for confirmation and Anne shaking her head in agreement.

"So are you seeing anyone special?" Anne asked.

"Well Aunt Anne." Julie replied, in a sheepish manner. "You see, I don't really want a relationship right now. I'm like the kid in the candy store...I like being able to try a bit of everything."

"Nothing wrong with that at all." Anne agreed. "When the right one comes into your life, you'll know it."

The all said their good-nights and went to bed.

"That Julie has a good head on her shoulders, don't you think hun?" Anne asked Karl as they snuggled into bed.

"Yep, she does." Karl replied, thinking about the rockin' body that was under those shoulders. After all, he WAS a man.

===============Saturday=================

The three went out for breakfast, then Karl met the guys for a late morning round of golf. Anne and Julie shopped a little, then went home and decided to lay out by the pool. Anne wore a more conservative bikini, not wanting to shock her niece with one of her sheer, "nasty" suits. Julie also came out wearing a somewhat subdued bikini...tight, but not too revealing.

"What a cute suit!" Anne exclaimed.

"Thanks Aunt Anne. I usually wear a much more, shall we say, provocative suite, but decided that I'd better be a bit conservative here, not knowing how your and Uncle Karl's values run." Julie replied.

"Well first, let's drop the 'Aunt' and just call me 'Anne'" Anne suggested. "Second, this is too funny because I 'dressed down' for you too!"

They both laughed and settled into their lounge chairs and glasses of sangria. Julie was surprised at how good Aunt Anne looked compared to her own Mother who was only three years older than Anne. In fact, by the second glass of cool sangria, Julie began to wonder if Anne had ever done some of the things she had and how good she might be at them if she had?

Before flipping over, they each applied suntan lotion to the other's back and legs. Anne's pussy was actually beginning to tingle a bit, rubbing the lotion on her totally hot niece. There wasn't an ounce of fat on Julie, and she was toned in all the right places. Julie also got a chance to feel the supple skin of her Aunt and had to admit that Anne was one hot MILF.

Karl came home to two of the hottest women a man could imagine. He paused for a minute to take in the sight before him.

"Hey you two!" He shouted from the sliding back door. "You guys doing OK on drinks? Are you drinking any water? It's frickin' hot out there."

"We're fine baby!" Anne replied for the both of them. "Get your suit on and join us!"

Karl needed no more motivation and quickly changed into his bathing suit, grabbed a bucket of iced beer, a couple waters, and headed out to the pool. The girls had turned onto their backs and were now sitting up drinking more sangria. They were getting a bit toasty from an alcohol perspective and the sun had done it's job by imparting a deep, bronze tan on their skin.

"My God." Karl exclaimed. "You two are gorgeous!"

Julie blushed a bit and then retorted. "Don't you think we could be sisters, Uncle Karl?"

"Yes you could." Karl replied, continuing to take in the beauties before him. He eventually sat down in the third lounger and relaxed with a beer.

"I hope you don't mind me saying Aunt...I mean Anne." Julie said. "But your man is quite the hunk! I mean, Uncle Karl..."

"If you're gonna call Anne 'Anne', then I'm just 'Karl', OK?" Karl corrected Julie wanting to make her comfortable.

"Sounds good." Julie replied. "But, you are a hunk and I'm sure Anne knows it."

"I will say, that when we go out to dinner or parties, the women do tend to hang around Karl. And if they really know him, then they definitely hang around him." Anne chimmed in, giving Karl a wink.

Julie wasn't sure what Anne meant about the last statement, but she was curious.

=========== Sunday - Accidental Voyeurs ==========

Anne fixed breakfast for everyone and Julie offered to do laundry to pay Anne and Karl back for having her. Anne appreciated the gesture and showed Julie where everything was located. After breakfast, Anne and Karl went to the gym ten minutes from the house and left Julie with laundry duty in her cute short shorts and a tube top that barely contained her pert breasts.

The gym work out was brutal as usual, with Anne and Karl pushing each other, but loving it. As they began to drive home after their workout, two things happened. First, the video feed in the master bedroom opened on Karl's phone, prompting Anne to see what was going on at home. Karl had rigged the camera to automatically begin recording when motion was detected in the master bedroom. The camera covered most of the bedroom with the bed centered in the picture. Julie knew about the camera and would sometimes tease Karl during the day by laying on the bed and playing with herself using the full sound capabilities built into the camera. She could drive Karl crazy when he was away on business!

Anne saw that the camera had been triggered when Julie entered the bedroom and began putting clothes away in Anne's dresser. Anne froze when Julie opened the "toy" drawer, not knowing any better and thinking it was just another drawer for Anne's clothes.

"Shit!" Anne exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Karl asked.

"She found my toy drawer. I didn't even think about that when I agreed to let her do the laundry." Anne replied.

"So she'll know your kinky...So what?" Karl said nonchalantly.

Julie couldn't believe what she was looking at. Aunt Anne certainly had a variety of toys, and two of them caught Julie's attention. One was a butterfly shaped vibrator for clit stimulation, and the other one was an eight inch life like dildo. Julie took the dildo out to inspect it further.

"She's found the big dildo and is looking at it!" Anne said, in a quiet voice, making sure the audio on her end was on mute.

Julie ran her hand up and down the toy, and as she did, a thought crossed her mind. Picking up her phone, she called Anne.

Anne was startled by the call, but didn't put two and two together until she answered and found it to be Julie on the other end.

"Hi Julie!" Anne said.

"Hi Anne! I was just wondering what time you and Karl would be home and if you wanted me to fix a snack for you or something?" Julie asked innocently.

"Oh, we have a few errands to run honey, so we won't be home for another hour or so." Anne replied with Karl looking over at her with a quizzical look since they were only three minutes from the house.

"OK, well, I'll just have something simple here then and lay out by the pool...Love you!" Julie said, elated at the hour she now had to play.

"Love you too!" Anne said, hanging up with a grin on her face. "Drive to the park honey." Anne directed Karl.

"What for?" Karl asked, confused about the entire previous conversation.

"Well, our Niece wants some time alone." Anne replied, turning the phone towards Karl, who now saw his hot niece standing next to the bed stroking the eight inch dildo like she was jacking it off.

"Holy shit!" Karl exclaimed. "Turn the camera off Anne."

"You're right dear." Anne said in a thoughtful manner. "She IS our Niece. But, she is soooo fucking hot isn't she? I know it's not right, but aren't you just a bit curious? And you have a wife that's fine with you being curious." Anne continued, now rubbing Karl's cock through his workout shorts.

"You're so fucking bad." Karl replied, pulling into a somewhat private parking location at the far end of the park that not many people knew of.

Karl got his computer pad out of his workout bag and brought up the bedroom camera so they had a larger screen to be voyeurs through. He propped it on the dashboard and they reclined their seats a bit in order to better enjoy the show.

Julie put a towel on the bed and stripped out of her shorts, giving Anne and Karl a great view of her tight ass as she did, she then turned as if she knew the camera was there and slinked out of her tube top, letting her gorgeous 34C breasts free. She then lay on the bed with the butterfly and dildo next to her and began pinching her erect nipples, letting her right hand slither down to her pussy and began lighting running her middle three fingers up and down her slit, teasing her clit at every upstroke.

Anne's hand was already in her shorts, beginning to rub her own pussy in concert with Julie. She looked over at Karl and saw that he was already hard.

"It's OK baby..." Anne said in a low, nasty voice. "Take it out and jack it, I know you want to. I mean, look at how fucking hot she is laying there. I know you'd love to shove that cock of yours into that tight little pussy."

Karl didn't answer, but lowered his shorts to his ankles and began slowly stroking his now totally hard cock.

Julie reached over and picked up the butterfly. She turned it on and brought it to her right nipple, letting the vibrations tweak her hard, eraser like nub. Electricity immediately flew to her clit and she slid the butterfly down her stomach, letting it rest on her now engorged clit. She began rubbing the toy up and down her slit, stopping on her clit for a few seconds, teasing herself to an orgasm. Then, she spoke.

"Oh yes Aunt Anne..." Julie moaned. "Lick my clit! You're tongue is so fucking hot on my clit!"

"Oh Fuck!" Anne moaned herself, now realizing that one of Julie's fantasies was to have her Aunt lick her pussy!

Karl was stroking slower now, not wanting to come just yet. He saw the lust in both women's faces and decided to prod Anne along to an orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Karl started. "She wants you baby. She wants you to get between those gorgeous thighs and lick that creamy pussy of hers."

"Yeah." Is all Anne to get out, now focusing on her hot little niece.

"And you want to, don't you baby? You want that pussy. I could see you both in a sixty-nine, licking each other until you both come so hard on each other's tongue!" Karl continued, knowing it wouldn't be long for Anne.

"Yes. I want that pussy!" Anne shouted, her orgasm building, but wanting to time it with Julie's.

At that same time, Julie was approaching an orgasm like she had not had before. As her clit swelled and the wave began, she pinched her left nipple and began to convulse.

"Fuck, Aunt Anne! Fuck, Aunt Anne!" Was all Julie could say as she writhed on the bed.

"Fuck, Julie!" Anne replied as if she were there with her niece. Cuming in a shudder, she too reached up and pinched her left nipple, convulsing in rhythm with her niece.

Karl was close now and stopped stroking, hoping that there was a second scene to the play being acted out before him.

Julie was now laying limp on the bed, recovering from her orgasm. Anne was doing the same in the passenger seat, a somewhat sheepish grin on her face.

"Fuck, that was hot." Karl said, breaking the silence. Reaching over the console, he kissed Anne deeply. They continued until they heard rustling on the tablet.

Julie had recovered now, and had the eight inch dildo in her hand.

"Wonder who THAT'S gonna be?" Anne asked Karl in an innocent tone.

Julie began stroking the dildo and then brought it up to her mouth. Surprisingly, she was able to take four whole inches into her mouth and her throat, not gagging at all. She continued moving the dildo in and out of her mouth for a good thirty seconds.

"Jeeessuss!" Karl exclaimed.

"Yeah, our niece is quite the cock sucker baby." Anne replied, now reaching across the console, stroking Karl's cock, which had a generous stream of pre-cum oozing out of it. Anne swiped some pre-cum and brought it to her mouth, tasing the salty liquid and loving it. Karl didn't even notice, and Anne liked it that way. She knew right now he was thinking about that tight mouth, tight tits, and tight pussy of his niece.

Julie removed the cock from her mouth, and moving it down her stomach as she did with the butterfly, began running the tip of the dildo up and down her now sopping wet slit. After teasing herself for a minute, she held the head of the toy at the entrance to her pussy and began slowly feeding it into her tunnel.

"Are you gonna fuck me now Uncle Karl?" Julie said in a slow, nasty voice. "You want to fuck your hot little niece, don't you Uncle Karl?"

"Well, 'Uncle Karl'." Anne asked. "Do you want to FUCK your hot little niece?"

Karl didn't answer, conflicting thoughts running through his mind. On one hand, he knew he shouldn't be watching his niece. On the other hand, she was of legal age, and she was asking for HIM...And, she was so fucking hot!

"Yes!" Was Karl's reply.

By this time, Julie had all eight inches plunged between her legs and was slowly fucking herself.

"Ahhhh, Uncle Karl, yes, fuck me!" Julie continued, imagining her hunk of an Uncle thrusting his large cock in and out of her. Her second orgasm began to build and she was now thinking of how she would handle Uncle Karl's load.

"Uncle Karl? Do you want to fill your niece's pussy with your cum? Or would you rather cum all over my face and tits? Maybe you want me to...swallow...every...drop?" She moaned, hoping someday she would actually get to feel any of those sensations.

"Get a napkin or something!" Karl moaned to Anne, not wanting to make a mess when he came. Anne was now stroking his cock furiously, her hand covered in pre-cum which was freely leaking from the tip. She kept pace with Julie pistoning the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Don't worry about that." Anne said, having a plan already in mind.

"I'm coming Uncle Karl!" Julie said to no one, but wishing it was to Karl. She shoved the dildo firmly up into herself and used her knuckle to provide the final clitoral stimulation as she held the dildo deep within her pussy. She thought her previous orgasm was big, but it was nothing compared to the wave that now literally made her entire body convulse and shudder.

"Fuuuuccckkkkk!" Was all Karl could say, not caring now where his cum ended up. Anne felt his cock begin to spasm in her hand, and immediately placed her mouth over his cock head, taking about three inches of his massive meat into her mouth and preparing for what she expected to be a huge load.

Karl, began to buck like a stallion, unloading stream after stream of his thick, warm cum into his wife's waiting mouth. Still watching his niece convulse on the screen, he came like he'd never come before. Even with all the swaps and women and experiences he'd been through swinging with Anne, this was his largest orgasm.

Anne couldn't believe the amount of cum erupting from her husband. She'd taken loads before, but nothing compared to the sheer volume of cum he now shot into her mouth and down her throat. She almost lost half of it, but relaxed her throat enough to take even more of his cock down it and basically allowed him to shoot directly down her throat. As his spasms subsided, she made sure to continue to swallow as she sucked the remaining cum out of his shaft.

"Holy shit!" Anne exclaimed, coming of Karl's cock. "Never had that much cum...Never!"

"I know." Karl replied. "I didn't think I was ever gonna stop!"

Anne leaned in and kissed Karl deeply, allowing just a few remnant drops of his cum to transfer between them...She knew he liked it. Turning back to the screen, they saw Julie straightening everything up, putting the toys away, and straightening the bed.

When they finally returned home, they found Julie out by the pool, taking in some sun.

"Hey honey, we're home!" Anne said as she approached the hottie in the chaise lounge.

"Hi Anne! Did you get all your errands done?" She asked.

"Yep. And they exhausted us! I see you finished the laundry. Thanks again for doing that." Anne replied.

"Yeah, I never realized how much doing laundry can take out of you!" Julie said with a shy smirk, thinking 'if you only knew what I did while you were gone'.

"Well, thanks again. How about a glass of wine?" Anne asked, thinking 'if you only knew what is possibly in store for you if your Uncle ever gets you naked'.

"Sounds good! Let's celebrate getting things done!" Julie replied, turning on her back to get some sun on her front.