Niece Julie Comes to Visit Pt. 03

Story Info
Niece Julie Learns To Swing!
5k words
4.77
14.5k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

============== Thursday - A day of rest...For Karl ===============

The next morning, Karl was having a fantastic dream. He was at a party, naked, and women were on their knees around him sucking his cock as he presented it to them. From one open mouth to another. Other party members were either having their cocks sucked, or women were spread eagle with men, and some women, lapping at their pussies. It was an orgy of orgies. Coming out of his dream, he instinctively reached for what he was sure would be his hard cock. His hand was grabbed by another hand and as he became fully awake, but still in a daze, he realized that the hand on his hand was directing it to the top of a head...His wife's head, her mouth now fully stuffed by his hard cock. He was now awake and understood what Anne wanted. Karl began gently forcing Anne's mouth further and further down his shaft.

Motion to his left caught his eye, and he saw his beautiful niece roll over, waking up out of her slumber and looking him in the eye. She smiled and her left hand moved down his stomach, expecting to find his cock. Julie was surprised when she found her aunt's head instead, looked down to see what was keeping her from her morning wood. Understanding, Julie leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her uncle's mouth.

Anne felt Julie moving and came off of Karl's cock, looking up at the two kissing.

"Well, I see everyone is up." Anne started. Now moving between her niece's legs and snuggling into her pussy. Julie gave a start, but continued to kiss Karl, her hand now moving to its original destination, Karl's hard cock. She slowly stroked him while continuing to kiss him. She still couldn't believe his size.

Feeling that Julie was sufficiently wet from her tongue, Anne came up and joined in on the kissing, first kissing Julie, then Karl.

"Julie honey, I got your uncle nice and hard for you." Anne said to Julie. "And Karl, I got our niece nice and wet for you." She said to Karl.

"Thank you aunt Anne." Julie said in her innocent voice. "Can I fuck him now?"

"Yes dear." Anne replied. "But, he mustn't come."

"What?! Why not?" Karl asked, someone disturbed.

"Because my dear, in case you forgot, we have plans tomorrow evening and I promised Lisa you'd have a big load saved up for her. You know how much she loves you to spray a huge load all over her." Anne said, reminding Karl of the expectations of his 'corral' of women.

During this time, Julie had positioned herself cowgirl style and her pussy was hovering over Karl's massive shaft. She eased herself down onto him, slowly taking inch after inch of his cock until she was bottomed out on his balls. She then began slowly moving up and down, her breasts hanging just above Karl's mouth. He greedily sucked on one nipple, then the other.

"Oh, Anne." Julie said. "I wanted a nice load myself this morning." Now disappointed that she wouldn't be filled up by her uncle.

"You had your big load yesterday young lady." Anne responded in a fake reprimanding tone while smiling at her niece.

"This...Isn't...Fair you know." Karl said, now so worked up that he just wanted to fuck the shit out of Julie. He knew she was close, so on her last down stroke, Karl held her there so he could grind his pelvis into her clit and shove his cock head into her G-spot. It worked.

"Uncle Karl!" Julie exclaimed as she climaxed, quivering on Karl's shaft. "THAT'S not fair!" She continued as she finally came down off her orgasmic high and collapsed next to him.

Karl laughed. "Well if I have to suffer, so do you!"

"OK, showers for everyone and we'll go out for breakfast because I'm too worn out to fix anything...And now I'm sure you are too Julie!" Anne said, receiving a confirming nod from Julie.

They had a good breakfast at a local café and then went back home to settle into the daily routine. Karl had some work to do, so he retired to his office. Julie and Anne assumed their layout routine, wearing their skimpy bikini's and relaxing by the pool.

"Anne, what's happening tomorrow?" Julie inquired.

"We're having a few couples over that we swing with." Anne replied. "And Lisa loves the men to cover her in their cum. She knows when one of them has 'wasted' a load the day before and she gets upset."

"Really?" Julie asked, now curious. "How does she know they've 'wasted' a load?"

"Because she knows how much of a load each man can produce...She's sucked and jacked them all quite a bit." Anne replied, matter-of-factly.

"I don't suppose..." Julie started.

"I've been thinking about that my little nymph." Anne said, cutting Julie off in mid-sentence. "Those men, and women, would go crazy over your hot little body. But, we need to make sure the ladies are alright with it and they don't get jealous. We've kind of made a pact that we'd only introduce other couples to the group and not singles."

"I totally understand." Julie said, a bit dejected now.

"But, if we had an excuse for you to be there...Perhaps as our maid...That would be different." Anne said in a thoughtful voice.

Anne and Julie told Karl they were going out for a while and ended up at a sexy lingerie boutique. They found the perfect maid outfit, not too nasty, but just sexy enough to know it wasn't a 'real' maid outfit. Julie looked stunning in the outfit with her long, smooth legs, wrapped in fishnet stockings, a skirt that came just below her pert ass, and a top that showed off her beautiful breasts. Anne was getting wet just looking at her sexy niece. Julie was going to go change, but Anne told her not to and wanted Julie to wear the outfit home. The lingerie sales lady looked at both women as they left with a longing in her eye, wishing she could have a piece of either woman, or better yet, both.

As they drove home, Julie teased Anne by raising her little maid skirt and playing with her pussy, driving Anne crazy. Julie didn't come...She wanted Anne's mouth on her pussy when they got home. When they arrived, Anne took Julie down the hall to Karl's office, where they heard him just wrapping up an online call. Anne waited until Karl was off the call.

"Karl honey, are you off your call?" Anne asked.

"Yeah babe." Was his reply. "What's up?"

"I have an idea for tomorrow night and wanted to get your opinion." Anne continued, walking into Karl's office. "I talked to Julie about it, and I know the group doesn't want singles involved, but I know the other husbands would go crazy over Julie. I also think the wives would too."

"So what's the plan?" Karl asked, now turning to face Anne.

"Well." Anne began, now looking out into the hallway and motioning Julie to come into the room. "I thought we could introduce Julie as our maid?"

"Holy fuck." Karl said, seeing his niece in the sexy maid outfit.

"May I get you something sir?" Julie said, now moving towards Karl and then kneeling before him. Even before he answered, Julie had his pants unzipped and his cock out, sucking on it.

"I thought we'd see how the night goes." Anne continued, as if nothing was going on in front of her. "Then, if everyone gets loose enough, maybe one of our guests will recommend that Julie join us."

"Sounds...Good." Karl replied, knowing he didn't have long before he'd blow his load.

"I like that idea Anne." Julie stated, now moving off Karl's cock and standing up, leaving him standing there with a raging hard-on.

"You fucking tease!" Karl said, teasingly, while jacking his cock.

"No, no!" Anne scolded him. "Save that load mister!"

Karl stopped stroking and put his cock back in his pants.

"And you young lady." Anne said, motioning Julie to come to her, then laying a deep, French kiss on her niece. "I need to lick that pussy while you're in that outfit you sexy slut you."

Anne slowly knelt down, lifted the front of Julie's skirt and found her bare pussy. Julie lasted about two minutes before her knees shook and she came on Anne's tongue, with Karl jacking off the entire time, but careful not to come. Julie went and changed while Anne started dinner and Karl finished up his work with one last meeting. Anne and Julie formulated the plan for the next night, working out how Julie might get involved in the eightsome, but both agreed that if the other people didn't want Julie involved, Anne would not press the issue. Julie agreed and hoped for the best.

============= Friday - Let The Party Begin =============

Anne and Julie went out Friday morning leaving Karl to sleep in. All three of them were so worked up, anticipating the evening in front of them. The girls went to the store and bought the food and drink. Anne bought a short skirt for the evening and modeled it at the store for Julie, who gave her a thumbs up. Anne was heading to the changing room when Julie stopped her.

"Don't change back into your other outfit Anne...Leave the skirt on and lose the panties." Julie said in a whisper.

"OK honey." Anne curiously replied.

They got to the car and Anne slid into the drivers seat, starting the engine and pulling out of the mall. while at the light, Julie told Anne to move her seat back about four inches and Anne obliged.

"I never paid you back for my pussy licking yesterday Anne." Julie stated as she leaned over the console, lifted up Anne's new skirt and proceeded to lick Anne's beautiful pussy. As with Julie the day before, Anne lasted about two minutes before shoving Julie's mouth into her pussy and cuming on Julie's tongue.

When the girls arrived home, Karl was getting the pool area ready by hanging some additional lights and filling the tiki torches with fuel. The guests would be arriving in two hours, so the girls went to get ready, with Karl joining them with about an hour to go. Karl had been playing with himself in the shower and when he got out and dried off, he was met with the vision of his niece in the maid outfit and full makeup. She was amazing.

"Do you like it 'Uncle' Karl?" Julie asked innocently as she moved closer to him.

"Don't mess up your makeup!" Anne cautioned Julie.

"I won't." Julie replied as she knelt down in front of Karl. "But there is something here I want." She took Karl's semi-hard cock in her hand and brought the tip to her mouth, where there was a small stream of pre-cum from his playing in the shower. She slowly licked the head and took in the salty pre-cum, wanting to devour him and receive the rest of the liquid his balls had to offer...But she didn't. Karl watched his niece get up and saunter away in that short skirt that barely covered her thong, wedged between her perfect ass cheeks.

"The guests will be here soon Julie. Remember the plan and stick to it, OK?" Anne stated.

"Yes Ma'am." Julie said in her 'maid' voice, and left the room.

"Fuck me." Was all Karl could say as he watched Julie leave.

"Yes, dear." Anne replied. "We've created quite the monster, haven't we? I can't wait to watch you men have your way with her if the group allows it."

"Even if they don't, she'll work everyone up just looking at her enough that the horniness level will be at an all time high!" Karl stated.

Anne and Karl were almost done getting ready when the first guests arrived. It was Lisa and John. Julie opened the door and was immediately greeted by the surprised couple. Lisa was about 5' 7", 120 pounds, with blonde hair and 37D breasts. She could have been a centerfold back in the day, but even now, at 43 she was a fucking knockout. John was a strapping 6' 3" hunk with not an ounce of fat on him. You could tell he worked out.

"Well Hello!" Lisa said in a curious voice. "And who might you be?"

"Hello, I'm Julie. I'll be helping Mr. and Mrs. Granger out tonight. Won't you please come in?" Julie said, playing the perfect part.

"Well aren't you just the cutest thing." Lisa responded, looking the hot little thing up and down, hoping that Julie might become more than a maid before the night was over.

"Hello." Stated John, also looking the little vixen up and down and having the same thoughts as his wife.

Julie followed the couple in and asked if they'd like a drink. Lisa took a glass of wine, and John ordered a whiskey on the rocks with a twist. Continuing to play the part, Julie receded to the kitchen and returned with some appetizers, placing them on the coffee table and returning to the kitchen.

The doorbell rang just as Anne was coming into the living room and as Julie came out of the kitchen. Anne told Julie that she would get the door. It was Marcus and Lynn. Cheek pecks were exchanged and Anne brought the couple into the living room where more exchanges were made with Lisa and John. Julie entered the room and was immediately taken by the new couple. Marcus and Lynn were black. Lynn had the same build as Anne, with a totally 'foxy' face. Julie could tell that Lynn's breasts were pert like Anne's. Marcus was another hunk at 6' 4" and also worked out.

"Marcus, Lynn." Anne started. "This is Julie and she'll be helping us tonight with food and beverages."

"Hello." Julie started. "What can I get you folks?"

"Well, I can think of a number of things right off the bat." Marcus replied, getting a rib jab from Lynn. "Um, I'll just take a beer please." He followed-up in a more polite manner.

"My goodness." Lynn started. "You are quite the vision my dear. Anne, where did you find this girl? And I'll take a wine please."

Julie retired to the kitchen to fetch the drinks.

"I found her through a friend." Anne replied to Lynn. "You know how we get so busy focusing on the guests at these things that we don't have time to actually mingle with the guests, so I hired Julie to take some of the load."

"Oh." Marcus began. "She could take all of my load." Getting a wink from John.

"Marcus Reginald!" Lynn said scoldingly, but with a grin.

The final couple arrived. Julie met them at door. Sue and Derek. Sue was petite like Julie, 5' 3", 108 pounds, brunette hair and pert 34C breasts. Derek was another stud at 6' 3" and fully built.

The same type of reactions were portrayed by Sue and Derek when introduced to Julie. Every time Julie walked into the room to refill wine or bring the men drinks, all eyes watched her enter and leave. Both men and women had thoughts of what they'd like to do with that perfectly hot young lady.

"I'm going to check on dinner." Anne stated, going through the swinging door and into the kitchen.

"Oh, my God." Julie told her Aunt. "Those people are the hottest people I've ever been around."

Anne was so hot watching her guests look at Julie and imagining what the night might hold that she didn't say a word, but instead dropped to her knees and began licking her niece's silky pussy.

"You read my mind." Julie moaned, grabbing the back of Anne's head, forcing Anne's mouth on her pussy.

About that time, the door swung open.

"Anne dear, John spilled some whiskey and I..." Lisa froze. "Well, my word, look what we have here."

Anne turned around and motioned Lisa over. Without missing a beat, Anne pulled Lisa down onto her knees and gently guided Lisa's mouth onto Julie's pussy. Anne got a rag and went into the living room to clean up the whiskey while Julie held Lisa's mouth on her until she came. Lisa stood up, wiping her mouth with a paper towel.

"Well, that was everything I thought..." Lisa started to say before Julie dropped to her knees and dove between Lisa's legs to begin returning the favor. "Fuck, you're mouth is as good as your fucking pussy!" Lisa continued.

Anne entered the kitchen just as Lisa was cuming on Julie's tongue. Julie stood up and straightened herself out.

"OK, spill." Lisa said, turning to Anne.

"She's visiting and we've come to 'get to know her' as you can see. I know the group doesn't like singles, so I thought I'd see where this goes and if it went nowhere then no harm. But, I know we'd all have fun with Julie and I know she'll have fun with us as you've seen first hand. If you want to keep this quiet, then no problem Lisa." Was Anne's response.

"Have you seen how everyone has looked at this girl tonight Anne? The men's balls are almost busting, and I know I was already wet as hell, as Julie knows." Lisa stated, glancing at Julie and getting a nod and a smile. "I'll play along, but I'm sure there won't be any problem with the group."

Anne and Lisa rejoined the group and dinner was served. Afterwards, everyone retired to the living room where Anne put on some slow music and everyone chatted, letting their food settle. A few wines and cognacs later, Lisa came over to Karl and took him by the hand, leading him to the center of the living room to dance. The others joined in...Anne with John, Sue with Marcus, and Lynn with Derek. Julie continued to keep the drinks flowing and stood at the kitchen door like a good maid would, ready to service any need the guests may have.

Sue danced Marcus close to Anne and John.

"Anne, are we going to be OK with Julie present when the festivities begin? Did you mention anything to her?" Sue asked.

"I told her that things might get a bit erotic and if she wanted to leave at that point, I'd clean up later. Julie said she had no problem with that and would stay to make sure everyone was taken care of." Anne replied with a wink.

"What if we want Julie to join us?" Marcus asked, hoping for a positive answer.

"We should discuss that with the group, right?" Anne replied, playing her cards perfectly. "I mean, I know we've always said no singles, but if the group wants to make an exception, I'm fine with it."

Sue and Marcus danced away and began mingling with the other couples. Anne could see them all talking and awaited the decision. When Anne received a nod from Sue, she knew the night was set. She turned slowly in John's arms, catching a glimpse of Julie, giving her a slight nod. Julie almost came without even touching herself.

After another five minutes of dancing, Anne looked over to see Lisa and Karl in a deep kiss. The other couples soon joined in with their own private session and Julie knew it was beginning. It was so erotic as an outsider watching these couples swapping with no jealousy or emotions other than the erotic emotions emanating from the group. Julie wanted to touch herself but held back.

Karl now had Lisa's top open and front hook bra undone...Feasting on her huge breasts while she held his head to them. Anne had John's pants unzipped and was stroking a nice seven inch cock while continuing to kiss him. Derek had Lynn's top open and was devouring her pert, black breasts. Sue had Marcus's formidable nine inch cock out of his pants, kissing him as she stroked it, mimicking Anne with John.

Marcus unbuttoned Sue's top and began fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples. Sue needed cock in her mouth and led Marcus to a chair, where she sat, giving her mouth the perfect level to suck on her prize. She sucked on Marcus for a good three minutes, then, seeing Julie out of the corner of her eye watching her, Sue motioned for Julie to join her. Julie sat down next to Sue, who then fed her with Marcus's cock. Everyone paused as the young woman took a good half of the giant pillar into her mouth and began moving up and down, now with both hands wrapped around it jacking in rhythm with her sucking.

"Fuck...Fuck!" Is all Marcus could say.

"Oh my, what a good little cock sucker." Lisa said, sitting down next to Sue and Julie. "Now Julie, I don't know if the others have told you, but I get all the men's first load, OK dear?" Lisa added, making sure Julie wasn't going to rob her of her addiction.

"Yes, Ma'am." Julie said, coming off Marcus's cock, then returning to it.

Lisa took Karl's large cock into her mouth, giving him the head he'd been craving for two days now.

Derek had positioned Lynn on the couch and was now devouring her pussy on one end, while Anne was being serviced by John's seven inch cock on the other side of the couch.

12