Niece Julie Comes to Visit Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karl bent Lisa over the chair, and plunged his cock deep into her pussy, slowly fucking her. Derek had the same idea, and moved up to fill Lynn with his eight inches. Marcus pulled his cock from Julie's mouth, noticing Sue spread eagle on another chair fingering herself. The men were going to take care of their swap mates as a courtesy before moving to Julie, who understood and appreciated the pecking order of the night.

Five 'fucking' minutes later, all four women came from the cocks fucking them. Julie had stripped and was now furiously frigging her pussy, taking in the sight before her. Pulling out of Sue, Marcus sat in the middle of the couch and looked hungrily at Julie. Taking the hint, looking to Lynn for approval, and getting the nod, Julie moved over to the couch and straddled Marcus, hovering her sopping pussy just above his hard, black cock and wondering if she'd be able to take it. She took Karl after all, so she should be able to take Marcus she reasoned. The other men took their places...Karl to Julie's left on the couch, Derek to her right, and John behind her.

Julie slowly lowered herself onto Marcus, adding an inch, then coming up and inch, adding two inches and so forth until to all the women's surprise, Marcus's entire length was consumed by the young woman's pussy and she was bottoming out on his plum sized balls. She was like a possessed demon now. Turning to the right and sucking Karl, turning to the left and sucking Derek. She wasn't dainty about it, she was a slut, slobbering all down their shafts as Marcus sucked and nibbled on her nipples. Her fantasy was complete when she felt the tip of John's cock on her tiny asshole. As with Marcus, John started slowly, gently entering her from behind. Julie relaxed her sphincter muscles, providing John easier entry. He continued to feed his entire seven inches into her anus until he too was bottomed out, his balls touching Marcus's.

The women had all recovered by now and were totally transfixed on the scene before them. They had each done what Julie was doing, but she was half their age, so petite, and it was another level of erotica to them. Each woman was fingering herself, not wanting to miss any of the action.

Julie felt the orgasm rise up inside her. Anne had been right that night when she told Julie that the real thing would be much more intense. Marcus could sense that Julie was on the verge, so he grabbed her hips and held her down on his shaft, grinding her clit into him. John sensed her orgasm too and shoved his cock as far up her ass as he could go, holding it there. Marcus then sucked and nibbled on Julie's right nipple...She was off! She shuddered for a good thirty seconds and came off Marcus and John, collapsing on the couch. Anne went to her, holding her tightly in a loving embrace.

"I told you didn't I?" Anne asked in a loving manner.

"I never knew." Julie replied, looking up to her Aunt and kissing her deeply.

"Holy fuck!" Marcus exclaimed. "I have to fucking come after that!"

Lisa had already assumed her position on the bedspread that Lynn had laid on the floor while Julie was being serviced by the men. On her knees, her massive breasts and hard nipples presented, and with Anne's butterfly vibrator attached to it's harness, stimulating her clit, Lisa was ready for her reward.

"Give it to me you fucking assholes!" Lisa blurted.

"Watch this." Anne told Julie, who was transfixed on Lisa and the scene before her, not thinking anything could be more erotic than what she'd just been through.

The men, having abstained from cuming the last two to four days in some cases, all stood around Lisa. John had cleaned his cock off and they all presented their cocks to her. She went from man to man, sucking and stroking. Lynn and Sue also went from man to man, massaging their balls and in some cases (like with Karl), playing with their assholes. After about five minutes of Lisa's sucking, each man began jacking his own cock.

"Give it to me! Cover me, you fuckers!" Lisa cried.

The men obliged. They all came within seconds of each other, thick, long ropes of white cum covering Lisa. Two men shot high, covering her face, while the other two went low, literally covering her huge 37D's. They continued to jack their shafts for a good minute, eventually each man stuffing his cock into Lisa's mouth, letting her extract the last drops of her prize from each man. The cum then began to drip from her face, adding to the cum on her breasts and eventually dripping down to her pussy, which now pulsated in its own orgasm, covered in white, warm, cum. She, like Julie earlier, was a woman possessed. Lisa rubbed the thick goo all over herself, scooping it up and licking it from her fingers. Lynn joined her, licking the sticky mess from Lisa's right breast. Lisa smeared some cum onto Lynn's petite, black breasts, providing a sexy black and white contrast. As Lisa came down from her orgasm, she laid back onto the bedspread, continuing to let the vibrator work its magic.

The men, now exhausted, flopped in the nearest chair they could find, everyone looking to hopefully recharge for another round. Lynn sat down next to Anne and Julie and began frigging her black outlined pink pussy. Julie wanted that pussy from the first time she saw Lynn and swung off the couch, devouring the pink flower before her. Lynn stiffened and then relaxed, giving Anne a look of pure pleasure. Anne moved closer, licking and sucking the mixture of four men's cum from Lynn's breasts. Lynn came in less than two minutes.

But Julie wasn't done. She now moved over to Sue, who was playing with Marcus's cock, trying to bring it back to life. Julie knelt in front of Sue, who took the hint and opened her legs. Anne followed Julie and performed the same breast play on Sue, who lasted about three minutes before cuming on Julie's tongue. Finally, Julie went down to the floor, where Lisa was lost in a trance, covered in cum with the butterfly getting her close to another orgasm. Julie removed the butterfly, causing Lisa to open her eyes to see what was happening. Before Lisa could object, Julie had her mouth on Lisa's cum covered pussy. It tasted so good, the mixture of four ejaculations, slimy and warm. Julie licked and swallowed and licked some more. Anne again followed Julie to Lisa and began cleaning Lisa's breasts by licking and sucking up the cum deposited on them, planting a deep kiss on Lisa from time to time. Lisa came in a shudder, her legs shaking as her pussy convulsed on Julie's tongue.

The men and women were all totally exhausted by now. Julie had one more orgasm in her and decided to give everyone a show by sitting on the bedspread and masturbating for them all. She spent a good twenty minutes working herself up and then stopping, edging ever closer to her orgasm. The men began to come to life thanks to the other women jacking and sucking them.

"Why don't all you women get with your own husband and suck their cocks for them?" Julie suggested, continuing with her masturbatory show.

The women went to their respective husbands and began sucking and jacking them.

"I want to thank you all for allowing me to participate tonight." Julie continued. "Thank you men for letting me fuck and suck your wonderful cocks. And thank you ladies for letting me pleasure your scrumptious pussies with my tongue." She was close now and knew the men were too. "I just hope that one day, I can get what Lisa got...Four, big, strong, stiff, cocks erupting all over my face and body!" And with that, Julie shuddered in another deep climax while watching four women take four loads down their throats from their horny husbands watching the sexy nineteen year old masturbating in front of them.

After that final scene, everyone was truly exhausted and the guests left, giving each other deep kisses goodbye, including Julie. Karl, Anne and Julie retired to the master bedroom, took a shower and fell into bed together.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself Julie?" Anne asked. But Julie was already asleep; a small, wicked smile on her face.

12