Niece Rindi Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I understand what happened now," Sammy told Jack.

"Once Claude and Candy arrived, and Roy insulted Candys choice of shoes, she punched his arm. He would have asked her to kiss it to make it better, instead of his arm, he picked her up and gave her a real kiss. This pissed off Claude who dragged her away for a talk. This pissed off Candy who told him she didn't want him as a boyfriend anymore. Roy and Rindi, were probably the best dressed couple there. The guys were too intimidated to even try dancing. The girls were too bashful to even try cutting in on Rindi or our little Candy girl. The Abyss of course picked a band she could dance to their music.

"That was exactly what happened," said Candy. How do you know all that?"

Jack looked at the three of us and laughed, Sammy giggled. "We got a call from Abyss Andrews, when you and Roy were dancing with each other Candy. Rindi didn't tell you because Angie made her promise. She told us all about Claude leaving and said she would make sure you got home if you needed a ride."

Our food arrived and we all began eating, I was saved any further embarrassment for a while at least.

"So then," Sammy picked up where she had left off. You three and Angie go to Big Bear to eat cobbler and show off. Then you go back with Roy and Rindi to have a little more after party fun. Probably some wine or a few other drinks. Now we are all here."

"Damn," I said, "I knew there was something I forgot last night, we never drank any of my plum wine. OUCH!" Both girls hit me again.

Sammy and Jack laughed at me again. I pinched both girls butts through their blue jeans.

They both just giggled and pretended nothing had happened.

Jack told us that dinner was on him, we had all enjoyed the conversation. After tipping Susanne with a twenty dollar bill, and kissing Candy goodbye, Rindi and I left and headed home.

It was still early when we got home. Neither Rindi or I wanted to go to bed yet so after changing into my dragon robe I went to my recliner to sit.

Rindi came out a few minutes later in another see through teddy, I hadn't seen yet. It was a violet colored barely there, shimmery material. The actual name was butterfly embroidered mesh teddy. The only parts of her not visible were her nipples and crotch. She climbed onto my lap.

"Well hello there," I said. "Who are you and what can I do for you?"

She giggled and said, "Uncle Roy, don't you recognize me?"

"Well the voice sounds a bit like my Niece Rindi, but she has glasses, braces and never wears see through nightgowns, so who are you?"

She put her arms around my neck then and said, "I love you so much. Today was so much fun. I was only a little bit jealous when you ate lunch off of Candy, a lot more when you had sex with her. Now though, after hearing Sammy and Jack tonight, I'm glad we did everything for her last night and today."

"It's your turn tonight, brat," I tell her. "Tonight, tomorrow and every day until you get tired of me and trade me in for a younger model."

"You are still stupid," She tells me, "If you think I'll ever get tired of you."

I put my arms around her and give her a hug. "No way I'll ever let you go without a fight," I tell her.

My mouth found hers and she willingly kissed me back. Our tongues eagerly explored each others mouths. I caressed her boobs a while, then her butt.

"Do you still want to spank me?" She asked.

"Well as much as I'd enjoy turning your cute little fanny, a nice dark shade of red, I'd just as soon keep kissing you until you beg me to make love to you." I told her as I continued kissing her mouth.

"Do I really have to beg?" She asked me.

"You could just ask me," I tell her.

"What should I ask?" She asked.

"What would you like me to do for you or to you? Remember I belong to you as much as you belong to me. Anything you want within reason? Remember though I probably won't want to kiss your ass anytime soon."

Rindi giggled and nodded her head. "Just take me to bed then and make love to me until we both pass out from pleasure."

Putting my recliner down, I carried her to my bed. Pulled her violet teddy off over her head. I will never get tired of seeing her cute little body. Tossed my own robe onto the floor and had her get on top of me. She inserted my hard erection into her little pussy and rode me slowly and gently for what seemed like hours. The milking pulsating sensations had me nearly ejaculating right from the start. If I hadn't cum several times in the last few days it would have been over in the first few minutes.

Eventually I had to take over, lifting her with my hands on either side of her hips, I moved her up until just the tip was inside, then I'd let her drop down. I repeated this action about ten times or so. Finally we both were ready to climax. I could feel the mouth like sucking sensation of her inner muscles working to try to pull me in even deeper. I shot my load first but she was right there with me and fell onto my chest. I covered us up and we both passed out from pleasure.

12