Yachting with My Sister Pt. 01

Story Info
Sister comes to visit and enjoy yachting.
11.8k words
4.78
135.1k
211

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,321 Followers

This one is probably off the scale of believability. Who cares? It's fiction. It's loaded with incest between a brother and sister, group sex, and lesbian sex. I'm posting it in two parts, and both parts are being posted at the same time. Sometimes Literotica posts them a day apart, but they are both coming. I hope you enjoy the story.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Everyone in the story is well over 18.

DocWords

Yachting with My Sister

Other than seeing his sister Julie four years ago at her wedding, Lee Bannister hadn't seen or spoken to her. They shared text messages on birthdays and at Christmas, but nothing else.

As soon as he had met Dan, her husband to be, the day before the wedding, Lee had been informed by him that Julie wouldn't be requiring his involvement in her life. Dan seemed like a real asshole. Lee spoke to his sister about it, but she assured her brother that Dan was a good man and that he would lighten up before long. Lee wasn't convinced. Lee agreed but told her that he would always be there for her if needed.

Julie had called her brother two days earlier and asked if she could come and visit for a few days. He agreed but convinced her to make it a two week visit so they could get reacquainted. She agreed and was flying into Miami International today at about noon. Dan wouldn't be coming, which certainly wasn't a deal breaker for Lee.

Julie was thirty-two. Three years younger than her brother. She was a registered Pharmacist and worked in research at one of the big pharmaceutical companies in Greenfield, Indiana. Julie had always been the best at everything. She was homecoming queen, class president, valedictorian, and cheerleader; and those were just a few of her high school achievements. You name it, she excelled at it. In college, she dropped all the other activities and concentrated on her studies, getting her doctorate in pharmacology in five years. She had lost her cheerleader body during college and had grown a fairly rotund one.

"Shit!" Lee said, walking into the terminal. He grabbed his phone and entered a number.

"Leeland, do you have any idea what time it is?" the woman asked harshly.

"Eleven-thirty am. You had to get up sooner or later," he replied, smiling.

"Preferably later. A woman my age needs her beauty sleep."

"How old are you, Mo?"

"That's none of your business. Let's just say I'm in my prime."

She was too. Maureen was fifty and absolutely gorgeous. She was nearly six feet tall, brown hair, and had the body of a goddess. She was heiress to really big money and lived on her yacht, the Liberty. It was about a hundred-fifty feet long with a full-time crew of three; all women, beautiful women. When traveling long range she added three more crew, who were also beautiful women. Other than himself, Lee had never seen another male onboard.

"Mo, my sister Julie is flying in today for a couple of weeks. I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow evening."

"Nonsense. Bring her with you."

Lee chuckled. "I don't think that would be a very good idea. She's pretty straight laced."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. We women are wilder and freer than our male counterparts realize. Bring her."

Maureen knew everyone around her. For her own safety, as a billionaire, she had to. In addition to the full background check she had done on Lee; she had done one on his sister as well. Maureen knew more about Julie than Lee did and was sure she'd enjoy the lifestyle on 'Liberty'.

"Maybe in a few days."

"I'll tell you what. The two of you come over early tomorrow morning. We'll take the Liberty out for the day; swim, snorkel, have lunch, a few drinks, and get acquainted."

"Can you keep it rated G?" he asked with a chuckle.

"R would be more fun, my dear."

"PG," he suggested.

"Are you afraid she'll discover what you've kept hidden all these years?"

Lee laughed. "I doubt that would draw much interest. She's my sister."

"She's also a woman. How about nine tomorrow morning?"

"You're a hard woman to tell no."

"I know. I'll see you at nine," Maureen said, ending the call.

Lee stood at the security exit shaking his head and smiling. He wondered if Maureen even knew how to keep things PG on the Liberty, or anywhere else for that matter.

Maureen called Diljan, the Captain of the Liberty.

"Diljan here."

"I need a rush info update on Leeland's sister, Julie."

"I'll get right on it."

"Leeland and his sister will be joining us tomorrow morning at nine. Let's take them out for a swim, dolphins maybe, and a nice lunch."

"The forecast is perfect. I'll take care of it. Anything else?"

"Leeland has requested we keep it PG," Maureen told her.

"That is disappointing," Diljan replied.

"We'll play it by ear."

"Yes ma'am."

"Diljan, why so formal?"

"I have the con today."

"We're docked, sweetheart," Maureen chuckled.

"Prepping for the Mediterranean in two weeks. I want everything checked out before we pick up the additional crew."

"Have they been with us before?"

"Carolina and Diana have. This will be the first trip for April."

"Good choices on Carolina and Diana. Is April the redhead?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I've been looking forward to spending time with her. How is she?"

"Highly motivated, but not very experienced."

"Sounds like we're going to enjoy her. Is she open minded?"

"She's open to most anything."

"Sounds perfect. Have someone send breakfast to my cabin, please."

"Right away."

Maureen ended the call then walked to the bathroom.

*****

Julie walked out to the baggage claim a few moments later. When she saw her brother, her face literally lit up. She ran to him and threw her arms around him. He lifted her off the ground as they hugged.

"My skirt! You're showing everyone my ass."

He set her down quickly. "Sorry."

"No big deal. I've got a nice ass," she said. "You look good. This Miami lifestyle agrees with you."

"What happened to you? You look amazing," her brother asked.

She twirled to model for him. "I'm back to my High School weight."

"You're absolutely beautiful."

"MILF quality?" she asked.

"Definitely."

"I need to get my bags. Two red ones with orange tags."

They waited at the carousel for about ten minutes before grabbing the bags.

"Jesus, what's in these?" he asked, as he lifted the second bag.

"Pretty much everything I own. Think you can put up with me a little longer than two weeks?"

"As long as you want. My home is your home," her brother said.

"If you'll buy me lunch, I fill you in."

"How does seafood sound?" he asked.

"Somewhere we can see the ocean?"

"I know just the place."

Thirty minutes later they were sitting on the beach drinking margaritas and snacking on nachos as they waited for their lunch.

"I'm divorcing Dan."

"Good. He's an asshole."

"That too. About six months after we got married, Dan asked me to help him live out one of his sexual fantasies. He wanted to watch me with another man. I reluctantly agreed, but I would pick out the man. We rented a room at a nice hotel then went down to the bar. Several guys hit on me and when I found one I liked I told him what Dan wanted. He agreed and the three of us went up to the room. It was awkward at first. I'd never done anything like that. Dan sat in the chair and watched. He didn't say a word. He just watched. When it was over and the guy left, Dan was all over me. It was some of the best sex we'd ever had. Lee, he even went down on me."

"You mean after..."

"After the other guy had just cum in me. I found out later that Dan was bi. Anyway, we did that again about once a month for a few months, then every couple of weeks for a while. Then it became every week. Unless Dan was getting seconds, he lost interest in sex. I'll be honest, I enjoyed it for the most part. I realized I liked being watched."

"That must run in the family," her brother said.

She smiled. "About six months ago, Dan started pushing me for a gangbang. That idea disgusted me, and I told him so. He kept pushing and I kept refusing. I offered alternatives. I'd be with a woman. I'd do a threesome if Dan was part of it. He wasn't interested. He wanted me gangbanged. One Saturday afternoon, I came home from the grocery and found Dan, along with five naked men I didn't know, waiting for me in the living room. I told them to get the fuck out of my house or I was going to call the police. Dan was furious, but they left. I packed a bag and went to a hotel in Indianapolis.

"On Monday, I saw an attorney and filed for divorce. I gave my notice at work. That was a month ago. So, here I am, unemployed, divorce pending, and sitting on the beach having lunch with my brother."

"Remind me not to suggest a gangbang."

"Oh, you can count on that. I have no interest in having all my holes abused at the same time by a bunch of strangers."

"Jules, you're welcome here as long as you want."

"Is your apartment big enough for two?"

"Plenty of room, but it's not an apartment."

"My brother, the non-conformist, bought a house?" she asked, grinning.

"No way. I live on a boat."

"How big?"

"It's a fifty-footer."

"That's almost twice the size of the motorhome mom and dad had," she said.

"Almost, but mine has two living levels. The motorhome only had one."

"Your writing must be paying off."

"Not bad. I sold the movie rights for my second book a few months ago. I quit work and just write now. How are you doing emotionally?"

"Honestly, I'm really good. Dan and I were over a long time ago. I just hadn't admitted it to myself. Now that I don't have to worry about a place to live, I'm really good."

"No crap from Dan about the divorce?"

Julie laughed. "The day I left the house, I put the videos Dan had taken in my bag. There was a surprise in there. Dan and one of his fellow hospital administrators were blowing each other. All I had to do was tell him I'd share that with the man's wife and Dan was willing to sign the papers and split everything down the middle." Lee sat there smiling for a moment. "What are you smiling about?" she asked.

"The whole thing really. Mostly about how kinky my sweet little sister is. I would have never guessed that."

"I've never done a gangbang, a threesome, a woman, or an animal, but I think I've probably done about everything else and enjoyed it all. How about you?"

"How about me what?" he asked.

"How kinky is my big brother?"

"I've never done a man or an animal."

"Gangbang?"

"Reverse only."

"You and women?"

"Yep."

"How many women?"

"Three."

"At the same time?"

"Yes."

Julie laughed. "Videos?"

"Actually, it's on video."

"Can I see it?" she asked.

"You wanna see your brother having sex? Damn, you are kinky."

"Are you telling me you wouldn't like to see my videos?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, honestly," his sister replied.

"I'd love to see you naked, but I have no desire to see you having sex with some guy."

"Why?"

"Jules, you've been my fantasy woman since you grew breasts. Seeing you having sex with a guy would ruin it for me. I'd be jealous, I guess."

"I was your fantasy?"

"Was hell, you still are."

Julie looked at him. "You've always been mine too."

Lunch arrived and the subject changed while they ate. After eating they drove toward the boat.

"Any chance of doing some shopping tomorrow? My midwest clothes aren't gonna cut it in Miami."

"We're cruising with some friends tomorrow. Do you have a swimsuit and coverup?"

"Neither."

"We need to get that today. We'll be in the ocean tomorrow," Lee said, pulling into a shopping plaza.

They parked and walked to a lady's store. After looking around, Julie went to one of the clerks.

"Where are the suits for women my age?"

The girl's brow raised. "What, exactly, are you looking for?"

"Something more modest maybe. These don't cover much."

The woman smiled. "These are what we wear here in Miami. From what I can see, you'll look great in the skimpier styles."

Julie blushed. "I'd have to try one on and see."

The woman looked her over then grabbed a couple off the rack. "Let's start basic and go from there. Try one of these."

Julie followed her to a dressing room. "I'll be outside. Let me see how you look," the clerk suggested.

Julie stepped into the dressing room and closed the door. The clerk motioned for Lee to come over.

"She's trying one on. She'll need your opinion in a moment."

"Okay," he replied.

A few minutes later, Julie cracked the door. The clerk, assuming she was ready, opened it. Lee's jaw dropped when he saw her.

"Damn!" he said.

Julie blushed.

"Turn for us," the clerk said. Still blushing, Julie did a slow turn. "Based on his reaction, I'd say this one works."

"Lee?" Julie asked.

"Jules, you're hot," he mumbled.

"It's not too revealing?" his sister asked.

"Sis, it's perfect. You should get three or four suits since you're going to be living on a boat." He turned to the clerk. "Coverups, shades, hat, and sandals too."

"We can do that. Give us about an hour," the clerk replied.

"Julie, I'll meet you back here shortly."

"Lee, you're sure about this suit?" his sister asked.

"I'm totally sure," he replied.

Lee turned and left the shop. He needed to get away to allow his erection to subside. He knew she was a beautiful woman, but Julie was breathtaking. He went to a small bar around the corner and nursed a beer while she shopped. After an hour he returned as she was checking out.

"You're going to love what she picked out," the clerk told him.

"I have no doubt of that. I'm still having palpitations from the last outfit I saw."

"Wait 'til you see the one I picked out for you," his sister said grinning.

"I'm a board shorts guy."

"We'll see," Julie said, smiling.

"I'd love to see him model it," the clerk replied, as she looked Lee over.

"Uh, maybe some other time. I'm the shy type," Lee said, blushing.

"Since when, Mr. leave the bathroom door open when you shower?"

"That was a long time ago."

Julie grinned at him. They left the shop and drove to the marina, then made their way down toward the dock. He showed her the code to unlock the heavy metal gate. All the watercrafts that were there were large and impressive.

"Let me guess. That big one on the end is yours."

She was looking at the Liberty.

He chuckled. "Mine is tiny compared to that. I couldn't afford the Liberty with a dozen best sellers and movie deals. That belongs to Maureen Daigle."

"The heiress?"

"That's the one."

"Have you met her?"

"She's our host for tomorrow's voyage."

"Holy crap!" Julie said.

"Here we are. Welcome to the Jules," Lee said offering his hand.

"Jules?"

"Named after my little sister."

She walked onto the boat, looking around at everything.

"This is awesome. I was expecting something a bit more rustic."

"Rustic?"

"Like the houseboat in that Sophia Loren movie or the boat in Jaws."

"Sorry to disappoint you. I opted for modern."

"This is beautiful."

He took her hand. "Come on, I'll show you around."

"Let's start at the top and work our way down," she suggested. He led her up the stairs leading to the flybridge.

"This is the flybridge. At least that's what I call it. Are you familiar with boats?"

"I had a kayak once."

"Okay, let me orient you. The front of the boat is called the bow. The rear is aft or stern. When facing the bow, the left side is the port side. The right is called starboard. The entire deck below us is called the upper deck. Below that, where the cabins are, is the lower deck. That's about it."

"Are you going to let me drive?"

"Once we're past the no wake zone I will."

"Is it hard to drive?"

"No. It's just a matter of getting used to how it handles really. You'll pick it up pretty quickly."

They continued the tour. The more she saw the more impressed she was. When they reached the lower deck, he put her bags on her bed.

"This is your cabin. Make yourself at home. The head is all yours. I have one in my cabin."

"Head as in blowjob?"

"Head as in bathroom," he replied, rolling his eyes.

"Lee, this is nicer that my house was. Where do you sleep?"

He showed her the master cabin. She was really impressed with the luxury and layout.

"You're the Captain?" she asked.

"That would be me."

"What am I then?"

"You're the first mate."

She turned and smiled at him seductively. "Is there a first mating ritual?"

Lee blushed. "Uh, I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that."

"Let me know in case I have to get special lingerie."

"Uh, yeah. I'll do that," he replied, realizing that his mouth seemed suddenly dry. 'When did she get so...so seductive,' he wondered. "I'm going to get something to drink. What would you like?"

"What are my choices?"

"I have a fully stocked bar, sodas, and water."

"Can you make margaritas?"

"I can."

"I'll have a margarita then. Hold the salt."

"Go ahead and get settled in. I'll go topside and fix the drinks."

"Topside meaning upper deck?"

"Yep."

"Should I put on a swimsuit?"

"That's up to you. Dress however you feel comfortable."

"What if I feel most comfortable au naturale?"

"While docked here at the marina, that's not allowed. In open water, it's your choice."

"Would that bother you?" she asked.

"It would drive me completely nuts," Lee told her, as he left the cabin. 'Fuck,' he thought. 'This is going to be tough.'

He went topside and was making drinks.

"Permission to come aboard?" a woman's voice said.

Lee looked up and saw Lori, the redhead crew member from the Liberty, standing on the dock. He stepped outside and smiled.

"Of course. Hi Lori."

She walked up the plank and joined him.

"I'm doing a grocery run. Need anything?"

"I could use some strawberries. My sister just arrived, and she loves strawberry margaritas."

"Ohhh, so do I. I'll get some for tomorrow too. Do you have mix and tequila?"

"I've got plenty of those. You're looking beautiful, as always."

"Thank you. I'm excited about tomorrow. That's going to be fun," she said, as she seductively ran her tongue over her lips.

"With Julie here we have to tone things down a notch."

Lori pouted. "We'll see," she said. "Need anything else?"

"Not that I can think of."

"You might want to put on a different pair of shorts. Those seem a bit tight in the front," she grinned.

"They always do that when you're around."

"If I had time, I'd help you with it, Lee. We'll take care of it tomorrow."

"Lori, you're driving me to distraction."

"It's good to know I've still got it."

"Oh, you've got it alright," he replied.

She gently patted his cheek and left the boat. Lee stood there and watched her swaying hips as she walked away.

"Wow! Who was that? She's hot," Julie asked.

"Lori...that's Lori. She's one of the crew on the Liberty."

"I have tough competition. Any more like her?"

"She's the only redhead, but everyone on the Liberty looks like that."

"How many are there?"

"Three more; Maureen, Diljan, and Olga."

"How many men?"

"None. It's an all-female crew."

"So, tomorrow will be you and five women?"

"Yeah," he grinned.

"Planning on making another video?"

"I'm planning on relaxing and enjoying the day with my little sister."

"And four other beautiful women," she added.

"That too. Let me finish your drink. I got distracted."

"I can tell," she said, looking at his crotch.

Lee blushed again and went back to the bar.

*****

Maureen's phone rang. She picked it up after looking at the caller ID.

"Yes?"

"Your information just arrived. Would you like me to forward it to you?"

"No, just summarize," Maureen replied.

"Recently filed for divorce. Fifty-fifty property split, uncontested. Grounds are irreconcilable differences. Quit her employment after a thirty-day notice and left on good standing. No residence currently listed."

DocWords
DocWords
3,321 Followers