Niece Rindi Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find the bread flour, Dill Rye my favorite, Hawaiin, a blend of pineapple and other fruits, sounds intriguing. Plain wheat, multi grain, all go on the cart.

"See anything you might like?" I ask Su?

"It all looks good," She says.

I'm not sure if she's afraid to tell me or if she might just be too nervous to ask. I go to the meat department next. Okay the girls want pizza, but I want something healthy too. Whole wheat pizza crust can be made in the bread maker, I tell Su, "It's our secret." She giggles but looks skeptical. "Trust me, you will all like it." I pick out some sausages. Boneless and skinless chicken breasts, a ten pound bag, I get two. Shrimp, Cashews, fresh mozzerella. Cream for my alfredo. Ground beef, how much? Four of us, five times four. I get twenty pounds, should be enough for the weekend. I get a pack of a dozen cans of solid albacore tuna, get a second pack. Several cans of black olives.

"Anything else?" I ask Su.

"French fries," She says.

I get a twenty pound sack of Idaho golds. Add a bunch of sweet potatoes to the cart. Su now has to walk since the cart is getting full.

"Can we make Smores?" She asks me politely.

"Even better," I tell her, "I have a fondue pot."

A ten pound bag of chocolate, better get another, I think. Cherries, bananas, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries all go on the cart and five fresh whole pineapples. "Marshmallows and graham crackers?" Su suggests.

"Trust me," I tell her. "Chocolate and fruit in fondue is much better than all the sugar and crap, in marshmallows or graham crackers."

I also add some various noodles to the cart and a few bags of mixed seafood.

"We should have enough here to tide us over for a week or so," I tell Su.

Su giggles looking at how much food we have on the cart. We are at the checkout paying for it all.

"Hi Susanne," Who's your cute boyfriend?" Asks the clerk.

"Play along," I whisper to Su.

"My name is Roy, Su and I have been dating ever since she turned eighteen, about three months ago now, isn't that right sweetheart?" I ask Su. "All this food is for a party we are having for her friends this weekend."

Su smiles at me and says, "No, it's been five months since I turned eighteen. But three months since we started dating and having sex."

I hand my debit card and license to the checker.

"Roy Maxx, I've heard about you. The rich genius. Our professors at the college talk about you all the time." The checker says.

After paying for the food, and getting it all boxed up. I picked Su up in my arms, I gave her one hell of a kiss then, massaged her butt nearly in front of the checkers red face, and we wheeled the cart out of the store.

After I had packed our supplies into the back of the Escape, and the backseat. I opened the passenger door for Su.

Once I was in the drivers seat, I asked Su. "Who was that, the checker?" Su had been giggling ever since the kiss.

"She graduated last year from our high school, she was always bragging about her cute, rich boyfriend. She used to say with my looks, I would have to learn how to throw a lasso to catch a guy." Su told me.

"You are a cutie," I tell Su, "If I wasn't engaged to Rindi already, I would ask you out in a heartbeat. Your olive complexion, long dark hair. You are a true vision of loveliness."

She looked at me. "You really think I look good? My barely there boobs, thin body, no ass at all hardly."

"Su, you have the perfect features for your size. Your boobs are perfect, trust me, the brainless jocks all think big boobs are the most fun. They are completely wrong, small boobs with big nipples like yours, Rindi's and Candy's are far more sensitive." I told her. "It is easier to turn you on just by playing with your boobs than it would be if you had big boobs with small nipples, I hope I get the chance to prove it to you very soon. You also have great legs, I would bet you were in gymnastics from looking at your thighs, and your butt is also the perfect size, any bigger and you wouldn't be in balance."

Su blushed and turned away but she was also smiling at what I had said. "I took gymnastics all through middle school and now play volleyball, I'm too short to spike but I serve well and am a good spotter." She was getting to be less shy and talking more freely now.

"Here we are," I said, pulling into the driveway. "Mind helping me carry in some of our supplies?"

Rindi and Candy came out to help, after they heard us talking and giggling together.

"Do you remember Donna Drake from last year?" Su asked Candy.

"Of course," Said Candy, "She was the biggest slut and bully in school, always bragging about her rich college boyfriend. We called her Donna Duck. What about her?"

"Donna Duck?" I asked, Why call her that?"

"Her last name is Drake, you know, a male duck, and with her huge double D boobs and fat ass it just seemed to fit her," Candy said.

"Well, she works at Coast supplies as a cashier now," Su said, "Apparently her rich boyfriend doesn't have enough money to support her. Anyway she asked who my cute boyfriend was? So Roy tells her we have been dating for three months and he picks me up right there in the check out line and french kisses me, while squeezing my butt. Donna about died of jealousy."

Candy is laughing and Rindi starts giggling, realizing how good it must have felt to put one over on a bully.

Once all the food is put away, I realize we haven't really shown Su the house. "Su come with me, I want to show you our home since you haven't been here before and my fiancee didn't give you the grand tour yet." I told her. "Rindi, Candy, you two wait here a while or go play some pool, Or suck on each others boobs or something?"

First I led Su through the game room with the theater and pool table, I showed her my camera room with the pictures on the walls. "Nice pictures," She compliments me. Next the dining room. She looks out at the lake, apparently noticing it for the first time. "Great view of that lake," She says. Opening the door to Rindi's room The yellow, see through nightgown she was wearing earlier is on the bed.

"Want to put it back on?" I ask her.

She doesn't even hesitate just pulls off her t-shirt and sitting on the bed takes off her shoes, removes her jeans and panties, she has a dark full bush covering up her pussy. She turns her back and asks me to unhook her bra, which I do. She turns back around and I am mesmerized by her perfect boobs. At five foot five and near an even one hundred pounds her little boobs are nearly perfect, 32A possibly 32B, they are almost a match for Rindi's. Su has much darker skin and her aereolas are almost the size of a sand dollar and dark brown. Her nipples are big about the size of a silver dollar, I had never seen such dark, nearly black nipples before, or any so big.

She asks me, "Would you like to touch them?"

"Certainly, but only if you really want me too," I tell her.

She nods so I sit next to her and lightly begin to massage each of one of her little boobs, she gasps as I tweak her nipples.

"See how sensitive they are?" I tell her, "You are lucky, to have such perfect little boobs, they will never sag, as the girls with big boobs, when they hit forty, their boobs will sag down and be even with their belly buttons. Like that Donna from Coast, hers will sag before she hits thirty, if they don't already."

She giggles at the idea of her worst bully having saggy tits, while hers will still be firm and perky. I quickly kiss each nipple, which causes another gasp from Su. Then I hand her the nightgown, almost with regret and have her put it on.

I show her the bathroom with the big tub and the four shower heads. "This bathroom is almost as big as my bedroom," She tells me.

I saved Rindi's and my bedroom for last, I opened the door, when Su walked in she didn't know where to look first.

"Holy Shit!" She exclaimed, "It's like the lake is all around us and the bed is an island, and a mirror up above the bed too."

"It is kind of nice," I tell her.

"Kind of nice, that's like saying the ocean is kind of like a little pond." She giggled at the thought.

I stood her in front of one of the mirrored walls, just like I had done with Rindi when she first arrived.

"Tell me what you see?" I asked Su.

"Well, I see the water, I can see the bed. I see myself, I see you." She says.

Shit! I think, maybe I am sometimes stupid.

"Let me try," I say to Su. "I can see what you saw in this mirror, I also see you. You are about five feet five inches, long silky black hair, olive complexion, athletic legs, strong thighs, perfect little boobs with big dark nipples, poking out of a cute little pale yellow nightgown, that allows your almost black nipples to show through like a window. Your eyes are brown and you have the cutest little nose. Soft luscious lips just made for kissing."

She blushes then realizing everything I just said is reflecting back at her in the mirror, seeing herself the way I had just described, maybe for the very first time realizing just how attractive she truly is.

"Roy, I'd like to ask you something, oh shit, this is embarrassing," She tells me. "I've never seen a guys, well I have seen my brothers but they are only six so it doesn't count, private area."

"You would like to see my penis then?" I asked her.

"Yes please, If you don't mind?" She asked.

I was planning to put my robe on anyway, so I sat down on my desk chair and took off my shoes, pulled off my t-shirt and unbuckled my pants. Then I stood up and allowed my jeans to fall to the floor, I stepped out of them and pulled them off. I removed my silk briefs, and allowed Su to see my penis. It was only about half mast at the moment and not real menacing looking, which was good, since I didn't want to scare her.

"May I touch it?" She asked me then.

"I think maybe a little bit later you might, I am almost positive my niece and Candy will be wondering what we are doing, and if I allow you to touch it now, it might be difficult to resist doing more immediately." I tell her.

I put my robe on just as Rindi and Candy came dashing into the room.

"There you are," Said Rindi, "I bet Candy you two were making out in here, did I win or lose?"

"Lost," I told her, "Sorry sweety but do you remember how I wanted you to describe what you saw in the mirror when you first came here? Su needed to do the same thing."

"What is that?" Candy asked, What's in the mirror?"

"Okay Candy, go stand where Su is," I order her. "Su come over here by Rindi and I."

"Candy tell us what you see in the mirror?" I tell her.

"I understand now," Rindi and Su both said at once. "Jinx you owe me a kiss," Rindi told Su.

"Save it for later," I tell Rindi, "Right now Candy needs her lesson."

"I see the water, the bed, myself, and all three of you." Candy says.

"May I do this for her?" Rindi asks me.

I nod my head.

Rindi walks over to Candy then. "I see all of that too, but I see more. I see my friend Candy, five feet four, ninety five pounds, dark brown hair, curled at the bottom, green eyes, dark lush eyelashes, button nose, full kissable lips, big 34C boobs, dark nipples visible through the green transparant nightgown, shaved pussy and smooth legs."

"Wow!" Candy giggles, seeing herself now the way all of us always could. "Thank you, I've never really analyzed myself that way before, but how did you? Why did you? When did you?" Candy was trying to find the right question.

"My turn now," I tell the girls. "When Rindi came here a month and a few days ago, she had a confidence problem. That little play we did was her old life. I had to make her see what I saw. Of course she wasn't used to anyone giving her compliments, so she didn't believe me when I told her how cute she is. So I had her tell me what she saw in the mirror. All three of you said about the same thing. It's crazy that the three most beautiful girls I've ever met, didn't realized how attractive they were."

"You are simply wonderful Uncle Roy and handsome too," Candy told me. Rindi and Su agreed with her.

"Enough of this hero worship and vanity show," I tell the girls, "I'm hungry and after dinner I might have to eat three girls for desert?"

I headed to the kitchen while narrowly avoiding several fists aimed at my arms and stomach.

I started chopping up a few sweet potatoes, put them in the air fryer, put four burgers on the grill plate. Steamed some broccoli, cauliflower and carrots, in less than ten minutes we had a decent dinner.

"These sweet potato fries are really good," Su told me.

Usually I don't eat many veggies, Candy said, "What did you do to make the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots taste so good?"

I was puzzled by that question. "I'm not sure what you mean?" I told Candy, "I just sauteed them in a little butter."

"They crunch when you eat them, instead of being green, white and orange mush." She said.

"Shit! I exclaimed, "Candy, do you ever cook at your home?" I asked her.

Three girls looked at me, not one of them knows much about cooking. "You two need to learn, can't expect your future husbands to do it all," I informed Candy and Su. "I have started teaching Rindi, guess I may have to expand my class."

After we had eaten dinner I opened up two bottles of the plum wine, poured it into four glasses and we watched a movie in our own private theater.

When the movie ended I brought out my fondue pot to the living room, set it on the coffee table. Melted a pound of chocolate, four ounces each, who am I kidding, we all love chocolate, I added two more pounds to melt in the pot.

I brought out the wooden fondue skewers and a bunch of mixed fruit. "First you put a piece of fruit on the skewer," I used a piece of pineapple on mine, the girls all did the same. "After dipping it in the melted chocolate you hold it above the pot to drip and cool," I explained. "Then comes the hard part you each have to give them all to me to eat." I demonstrated by eating mine and waited to see if they obeyed me. They giggled and ate the pineapple themselves. "So much for love, honor and obey, I tell Rindi, as for you two, I tell Candy and Su, I think some punishment might be required."

While they were dipping more fruit, I poured us each another glass of wine. I also brought a few bananas over to the girls.

They were having a bit of a contest to see who could make and eat the sexiest chocolate fruit possible. I went back into the kitchen and found a nice ripe peach. I went back in to living room. Taking the peach I pulled off the skin. Tore it in half, put both halves on my skewer and put it into the chocolate.

Each of the girls were watching me and now they all asked for a banana. They peeled the bananas and leaving them whole ran the sticks from top to bottom through the banana.

Candy went first and when the chocolate dried on her banana, she licked the tip, ran her tongue around, then up and down, swallowing a bit of the chocolate, she bit about half the banana and began chewing it slowly.

The three girls were giggling. Su went next. She licked from one end of the banana to the other, put about half into her mouth, pushed it in and out several times, before eating it all.

Candy, licked her banana like it was an ice cream cone, turned it around and around and kissed it, then taking small bites, she took a while to eat it all.

The girls now all watched me to see what I would do with the two peach halves. The chocolate dried and looked like two sexy brown butt cheeks. I took my tongue and put it between the two halves and made it look like I was sucking at the center of someones butt crack.

We declared the contest a tie even though I thought Rindi was the winner. She thought I was.

We dipped strawberries, more pineapple, blackberries, and cherries until all three pounds of chocolate were on the inside of four very contented people. The wine had mysteriously disappeared also.

"Still want boring old smores, with all those fake ingredients?" I asked Su.

"I've never had fondue before, or homemade fries, or veggies that tasted so good, I always thought my mom was a good cook, but you are an amazing cook,"

Su said. Candy agreed and Rindi nodded.

"Well, Rindi's mom Sheila who is my sister, and I, learned a lot from our mom, I also took a few elective classes at college so maybe I am slightly better than a few of your moms," I said. "Before this summer ends, I expect you all to be able to cook almost anything. There will be rewards, punishments won't be too harsh, but we may need a couple of dogs to eat the mistakes."

"You have all been fairly good sports, today, except Rindi who cheated at pool, Su was being good until Rindi coaxed her into being a cheat also. Candy on my team also cheated for the other side." Who should be first?" I asked.

"First at what?" Asked Rindi. "Are you being stupid again?"

"I was thinking first to be spanked," I told them.

"There are three of us and only one of you, Uncle Roy, "Maybe we will spank you."

"Well I was thinking fast, the first to have their pussy licked with my tongue and since two of you got to stay home while poor Su was forced to go with me shopping. I think that the two of you probably got to have at least one orgasm while we were gone." I said.

"Two for me," said Rindi, "Only one for Candy though."

Candy looked a bit sheepish, Rindi grinned and smiled at me. "That sounds fair, but I want to lick and kiss Su too, and I know Candy does also."

Su looked kind of shocked, when she heard us talking about all three of us licking her at once. She did look at us one at a time then and smiled at each one of us.

"Let's go into the bedroom then and see what we can do?" I tell the girls.

We went into the bedroom and removed our single garments placing them on the desk.

I now had three naked girls to stare at. Six boobs with nice big thick nipples. Looking into the mirror. Holy shit! The reflections bounced back and forth and it looked like wall to wall boobs, butts and pussies. My penis decided it was time to party and became instantly erect.

Su giggled when she saw Rindi's heart shaped landing strip. Candy had kept her pussy shaved but was allowing a landing strip area to grow back on her upper crotch.

"I think I have way too much hair on my pussy," Su said. "Would you like to help me shave it off?"

"How exciting will it be if Uncle Roy shaves it for you while Candy and I watch?" Rindi says.

Into the bathroom we paraded one at a time. I ran hot water into the tub and added some bath beads that Rindi had bought. I got out a brand new razor and the shave gel.

Before Su got into the tub, I used a pair of scissors to trim away most of the long hairs around her pussy. I was very careful not to cut anything close to her skin. Su and I got into the tub. I had her sit on my legs and positioned her crotch within easy reach of my hands. I warmed up the shaving gel in my hands and spread it around her pubic area. Then using the razor, I carefully shaved all the hair from her ass to her belly button, except an interesting pattern I left on her landing strip area.

Candy and Rindi both snickered when they saw what Su's landing strip looked like. I had left a diamond shaped kite with the string pointing down towards her pussy. That looks great Uncle Roy, they both said.

Helping Su to her feet, I drained the tub and turned all four shower heads on and began soaping up Su's lovely little boobs and huge nipples, Candy and Rindi decided they needed to join us in the shower and there was still room for at least one more person, if they were as slender as the three girls. I spent a few minutes staring at Su's pretty little butt and asshole and squirted water into it making sure it was as clean as possible.

Rindi and Candy were giggling behind me and made sure they were clean too. We got out of the tub then and dried each other off.