Niece Rindi Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to the bedroom we paraded again, I had Su walk in front of me and her dimpled ass looked so cute, I really wanted a picture but decided against the idea. I did squeeze the delightful little cheeks though and gave her a short butt massage while she moaned with pleasure.

In front of the mirror, I stopped her so she could examine her nearly hairless pussy.

"Is that a diamond with a tail she asked?" Looking more closely, she giggled when she realized it was actually a kite with a tail pointing down to her sweet little virgin pussy. "I really expected a heart like you gave Rindi, I'm happy with the kite though, it's different." She giggled again.

"Lay down on the bed now and get comfortable," I tell Su.

I went to work on her boobs, massaging them with both hands, squeezing, kneading, milking, I used my tongue and licked her nipples, sucked them in my mouth one at a time, I could get almost one entire boob into my mouth, it was an exciting challenge to try. She started panting and gasping, she cried out and her body stiffened and then went slack, she had experienced her very first boobgasm. I was pleased with myself.

Rindi and Candy had been watching us from either side of the bed, they clapped and cheered for their friend and asked her how she felt.

"It was just so amazing," she said. "It was like my head was a balloon, and the more air that went in, the bigger it got and when it popped, Wow! I never felt anything like it before."

"That was just a small little orgasm," Rindi told Su. "Wait until Roy licks your pussy while Candy and I suck your boobs, you'll go ape shit crazy."

I moved down to look at Su's little hairless slit, I opened her lips with my two thumbs so I could see inside. The way her inner tissues moved resembled a mouth opening and closing. Her little clit was bobbing up and down. I had Rindi and Candi both take a look since it was so erotic and cute.

I touched her clit with my tongue and it was like a volcano erupting. She screamed out and began twitching and jerking, I held onto her legs but had to let go of her pussy as she twisted and turned. It was a few moments before she stopped twitching.

"Holy shit!" That was amazing, what the hell did you do to me?" She asked. "One moment I'm scared to death and the next it was like flying to the moon and back."

"That was a little clitoral orgasm," Rindi told Su.

"Little orgasm!" Su exclaimed, "Only a little one. What does a big one feel like?"

Rindi told Su, "I'm not too sure since I usually just pass out when it gets too intense to handle any more."

Su had calmed down enough now so I again opened up her little petal, this time I started at her perineum, licked up to her pussy and around the outside being careful not to touch her clit. Su bucked her pelvis up trying to get my tongue to touch the most sensitive spot again. She was panting and groaning. Rindi began licking and fondling her boobs, Candy moved in on the other side and began doing the same. Su moaned again, and I flicked her clit with my tongue. It was too much and Su with a screech, passed out from the overwhelming sensations.

My erection was as hard as could be and for a moment, I debated entering her and taking her cherry while she was passed out and wouldn't feel any hurt. It wouldn't be fair to her, I reasoned it out. Besides there were two other girls who I could give a special treat.

Candy spotted my stiffness first. Rindi would you mind if I ride on Roy for a few minutes, he looks like he needs a bit of relief.

I moved up to lay on my back beside Su. and Candy climbed astride my aching erection and slowly slid down until our hips met and then she raised back up. It was a wonderful feeling and I was able to reach up and tweak her nipples and massage her boobs. Her inner muscles were sucking at my erection, a constant pulling sensation against me. She was wet and moist inside her pussy. Panting and gasping for breath, it wouldn't be long for either one of us. I have more control when the girl is on top, so I continued playing with her boobs and tweaking her nipples. When she finally started to twitch and spasm, it was too much for me and I shot my load into her pulsing pussy.

I was almost asleep when Rindi pulled the covers over all four of us. We slept then, the way only sexually satisfied people can. Rindi was the only one who hadn't climaxed but she and Candy had played earlier, while Su and I had been shopping.

---------------Sunday week 4

The first thing I noticed upon awakening was that one of the girls was making the soft panting sounds of sexual arousal nearing a peak. It was just starting to get light in the room, so I couldn't see which of the girls was panting for breath. I was in between Su and Candy, where was Rindi?

Rindi had moved quietly under the covers to begin licking and sucking on Su's cute, little, nearly hairless pussy.

I began lightly caressing Su's big dark nipples, she was still moaning and twitching just a bit, with little mewling sounds now and again. I could see her face now. Her eyes were still closed and not moving, her lips were parted, she was panting and breathing hard. She was still asleep. I knew she would wake up within seconds so I gave the nipple closest to me a big lick and sucked it into my mouth.

"Cumming! Holy shit! So good," Su screamed out. She had awakened and discovered she wasn't dreaming.

Candy rolled over and fell off the bed. "Ouch! my arm," She yelled.

"Are you okay?" I asked Candy, as she sat naked on the floor rubbing her arm.

"I think I'm okay now," Candy said. "What happened?"

"Apparently, Rindi had been licking Su while she was still asleep, it's one of Rindi's and my favorite ways to wake the other one up." I explained to Candy. "Waking up to an intense orgasm is so much fun. Rindi was licking Su and I had kissed one of her boobs when she screamed out. You woke up and rolled over the wrong direction and discovered gravity still works."

I got out of bed and checked Candy's arm, she would have a small bruise but nothing too serious. I went into the bathroom and had a quick shower. Before I was done, all three girls got in with me. We washed off any traces of secretions.

"Any requests for breakfast?" I ask the girls.

"Pancakes, sausage and eggs." Rindi suggested.

"How do you want the eggs?" I ask.

"On a plate," Rindi says and the three girls all giggle at the joke.

"When you three hyenas are done in the bathroom. Come into the kitchen. Rindi you are on eggs, Candy you are pancakes, and Su will cook the sausage." I tell them.

I was wearing my apron when the three naked girls came into the kitchen. They each had on slippers as sometimes the linolium floor in the kitchen is a bit cold.

The pancakes were burnt on the outside, raw in the middle, the scrambled eggs tasted like rubber, the sausage was edible anyway. The girls weren't happy with me.

"What breed of dog do you want, to eat any of the mistakes?" I ask Rindi.

Rindi looks at me a bit sheepish. "Uncle Roy you make cooking look so easy. How do you do it?" She asks.

"Practice, and not by playing several hundred games of pool every day while my fiancee slaves away in a hot kitchen," I teased her.

I tossed the pancakes and eggs into the trash and poured some flour into the bowl Candy had used, added baking powder eggs and vanilla, stirred it all together, lowered the stove to 350 from 450. Handed the pancake turner to Candy, now when they get brown on the bottom, turn them over. She followed my instructions, a few minutes later we all ate pancakes and sausage since we were now out of eggs.

I measured flour for the bread machine and added the water and other ingredients according to instructions on the sack, for pizza crust and started the machine.

"What should we do next today?" I asked the three nude girls. "I would have suggested strip poker, but what would be the point with you all wearing so many clothes."

The three girls tittered and giggled cutely, making their little boobs bounce around on their chests.

"We talked it over in the bathroom after you left, Uncle Roy," Rindi informed me. "Su wants to watch you and I make love,

before you fix her virginal condition. "Do you think you can make me climax without losing your erection?"

"It might be even better if I cum also, that way, I can last a lot longer when I fix that horrible affliction that Su is so bothered about." I told Rindi while Su giggled nervously.

Picking Rindi up, I carried her into the bedroom while the other two followed us.

It will be better if I'm on top so I can show our Su what to do," Rindi told me.

I laid down on the bed with my erection pointing straight up at the ceiling mirror.

"Su watch very closely, this is what you will want to do when we get finished," Rindi told the half Korean cutie.

Rindi straddled my legs and lowered her pussy just barely allowing the tip to slip inside of her already moist little sheath. "You will want to go slow, the slower you go, the less it will hurt. Rindi lowered herself down another inch, then another. It was nearly three minutes before she allowed herself to drop fully down until our hips touched. Once she was fully impaled she began bucking up and down on my eager erection. Her inner depths were pulsing and pulling at me, squeezing so tight and milking my pulsing organ.

Rindi was breathing hard and panting, she fell onto my chest her big nipples pushing into my little ones. She stopped moving and I grabbed her hips and began lifting them up and down. She barely started her own climax before I shot my seed deep into her most intimate depths.

Rindi was smiling and had a happy glow in her eyes when my semi limp penis slipped out of her dripping pussy with a slurping sound.

"That looked just amazing," Su remarked to us, "Extremely hot, sexy as hell and just plain nice, none of the internet porn I've ever watched do it like that. Usually the girl gives a blow job for about five to ten minutes, the guy gropes her boobs twice, licks her cunt about a minute and just sticks his pecker in."

"Those shows aren't about real life," I told Su, "They are about degrading women and appealing to a guys fantasy. A true gentleman cares more about his lovers satisfaction than his own. You girls can have many more orgasms a day than a guy is even capable of having."

"Are you ready for your own experience now?" I asked Su.

"I'm still a little nervous but also excited," Su said.

Candy looked at Rindi's dripping pussy and couldn't resist licking up all the juice that was spilling out. When there was no more, Candy and Rindi kissed each other.

"Your turn now Su," I told her. My erection was once again at full strength and I was ready for her.

I put a glob of coconut oil on the crown of my stiff erection while Candy and Rindi were kissing Su's nipples and virgin pussy.

"Don't let her cum yet," I warned them." We want her to be as horny and wet as possible,"

Su was panting and starting to moan, she was ready. I have the birth control implants she told me, so I won't get pregnant.

Su straddled my hips like she had watched Rindi do a few minutes earlier. Rindi guided my erection to the little slot of Su's waiting, dripping love tunnel. Su lowered her hips until just the head was lodged inside of her moist lips and paused as she felt herself being stretched open. Slowly she lowered her hips as Rindi had instructed. My erection was maybe inside about halfway, a bit more than three inches when I felt her pause again.

Her hyman was now pressed against my throbbing manhood, she gently pushed down and paused again. She raised back off and wiggled a few times, sank slowly back down a little deeper this time. Repeating the motion, she again raised up then dropped down all the way, until our hips met.

"Don't move!" Su yelled. "It hurts but it feels so good. Just don't move! Please don't move."

I remained as still as possible while a tight little wet velvet vice continually squeezed at my throbbing prick. It felt so good, I wanted nothing more than to just pound up into that tight little wet velvet vice. I held back, letting her get used to the feeling of being stretched open for the very first time.

It took what seemed to me several hours, Rindi later told me it was five minutes, before Su was able to move her hips.

"It doesn't hurt anymore she said. I felt like I was being split in half at first," She said, "Now it's like a stretching feeling." Su raised her hips up slowly, allowing my stiff prod to come almost all the way out of her canal, she slowly lowered back down again and a pleased smile replaced the frown on her face. "No pain at all now," She said, "In fact it feels amazing and so wonderful."

I began using my mouth to kiss and suck on her boobs while my hands were massaging and caressing her smooth butt cheeks. I was raising and lowering her on and off my erection now, while she seemed to be having one orgasm after another. Her tight little womb milking my erection, I had gone past her cervix right into the much tighter mouth like area of her womb and it was attempting to suck the juice out of my prick. When I finally released my three shots directly into her womb, it was too much for her senses.

Her eyes rolled back in their sockets, she swooned, shuddered several times, twitched and shook through the most intense thrill she had ever experienced in her entire young life.

Rindi and Candy didn't give Su too much time to recover as they both began kissing and massaging her boobs and nipples.

Su recovered her senses and was soon begging them to stop. There was some blood on the sheets, not too much, but enough that I decided the silk sheets would need some sort of stain treatment before washing them.

I took a quick shower and told the girls to help Su to get clean but not to wear each other out too much as I wanted to play some more with all of them later.

They were all giggling and laughing as they washed each other and played in the shower.

I went to the kitchen to check on my pizza dough, it looked and felt perfect when

I dumped it onto my floured breadboard. I rolled it out with my hands, tossing it in the air and catching it expertly. I didn't realize I had an audience until the three naked girls started clapping while I put the crust into my large forty-five inch pizza pan. I made an exaggerated bow to the girls, while Rindi booed.

Spreading my alfredo sauce onto the pizza, I asked the girls what toppings they liked best. Pepperoni, sausage, black olives, bacon, mushrooms, and pineapple.

No imagination at all, I muttered something about girls who could wander my house naked but couldn't come up with better toppings on a pizza.

I grated a few cups of mozzerella cheese, about a pound and a half. spread it over the alfredo. I next added scallops, shrimp, cashews, mushrooms, pineapple and black olives, I finished with two cups of freshly grated parmesan. Try finding those ingredients at a pizza parlor? While I had been grating the cheese I preheated the oven to 425. Put the pizza in.

While we waited for the pizza to cook, I poured us each a glass of plum wine. Two more empties joined the recycle box, I asked Rindi to go to my camera room and bring me another box of wine. She helped me put them into the fridge.

Taking the pizza from the oven, it smelled great and the cheese on top was brown and bubbling. I allowed it to cool for a few minutes, then brought out my red handled pizza cutter. Zip, zip, zip, I cut eight equal sized pieces, put two slices onto four plates. Handed each girl a plate and we sat down at the dining room table with our pizza and wine.

Rindi sitting on my lap with my erection nestled in between her legs.

Pepperoni pizza with pineapple, I tell the girls, enjoy it you unimaginative neanderthals, I even mentioned something not complimentary about their boring lives.

"Holy Shit!" Exclaimed Candy. "This tastes wonderful

"Ileon Jenjang!" Su added in Korean. "Igeo jinjja johda."

"I think she just told you, it tastes like shit," Rindi teased me.

"No Rindi," Sue said, "Ileon is Holy, Jenjang is shit. Igeo jinjja johda, means, This is really good."

"Cashew nuts, scallops and shrimp on a white sauce pizza you could get rich selling this at a restaurant," Rindi tells me as a way to let me know she was only teasing me about Su's shit comment.

"I'm already rich," I told Rindi. "Maybe, I have a bit of an idea though."

"Candy, in spite of your burnt pancakes this morning, I think I could teach you how to make this pizza. It's not that difficult. forget about throwing the crust, that takes time to learn, I won't tell you how many I dropped in class, lets just say my teacher was ready to give up on my ever learning how to catch them." I tell Candy. "It can be our secret, after spring break, you take this recipe to Jack, tell him to charge forty dollars per pizza, five fifty per slice, make them 45 inches around. For every pizza that is sold you want five dollars." I bet by the time you graduate from college, you will be a very wealthy young lady."

Candy flew out of her chair, pulled Rindi off my lap, jumped onto my lap herself and nearly impaled herself on my erection as she landed. "Oops she giggled, I didn't know you two were screwing while eating. I just wanted to thank you with a kiss."

What a kiss she gave me then, it would have given a stone statue an erection, mine just got stiffer and pushed it's way into her pussy. "Oops she said again."

Now Rindi pulled Candy off my lap, there was a slurping sound as my disappointed penis was once again waving in the air after losing yet another warm moist cuntal embrace. "I'm not talking to you anymore my penis tells my brain."

"That erection is mine," Rindi teases Candy, "You can borrow him when I'm finished eating, if there's any stiffness still left by then."

Rindi climbs back on and inserts my erection back where it belongs while she resumes eating her pizza.

"Ilean Jinjang!" Su exclaimed, "You three are like rabbits, or a box of hamsters, even having sex at the table?" How can I get in on some of that? Not right now though my little goyang is still a little bit sore."

"Goyang, is that Korean for vagina?" Candy asks Su.

"No, it's Korean for kitty cat," Su informs her.

We had all finished eating the pizza, usually I don't finish the last few bits of crust off the ones I buy from a pizza parlor, but this crust was damn good.

Rindi is flexing her pussy muscles around my erection, it won't allow me to cum but damn it feels good anyway. We finish our wine and Rindi climbs off my lap to another slurping sound.

My penis tells my brain he's pissed and goes to sleep for a while as he goes limp in disappointment.

"I have an idea for a game," Rindi says, One of us gets blindfolded and has to guess who each of the others is by touching a body part, say an arm or a foot, kind of like blind mans buff. Let me go grab that mask Uncle Roy bought from Lovers Package on the internet." She comes back with the mask.

"How will we score?" Candy asked.

"Each correct guess will be worth ten points, we will use ears, butts, nipples and crotches." Rindi says.

We all try to memorize what the other three look like.

We cut cards to see who would go first, I lost so had to go first.

Rindi put the mask on me after I sat in my chair. "Ears first and don't talk or make any sounds that might give him a clue. Ears are first Uncle Roy and no touching anything else like hair or faces."

I feel the first ear, try to figure out who it belongs to. "Candy is my guess." I say amid giggles from the girls. Next one, damn this is harder than I thought. Su, I had felt a bit of really soft hair, but Rindi has soft hair too. "Su is my guess," I finally say. More giggles, last one says Rindi and guides my hand to the last ear. "This is Rindi," I say.