Niece Rindi Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Butts now Uncle Roy," Says Rindi.

Damn, nice firm cheeks, I squeeze and massage them while three girls giggle, no tell tale bumps nothing to help. "Su? is my guess." "Next," says Rindi, this is kind of fun, the nice soft flesh in my hand as I massage and kneed it thouroughly the problem is all three girls have nearly the same build. "Rindi?" I guess again. Massaging the last pair, I'm trying to remember which one might have had the little bump on the right cheek, not Rindi, so it must be Candy. "Candy," I say. The giggles turn to laughter.

"Nipples now Uncle Roy and don't go feeling entire boobs either only nipples."

"Damn," I say, "There goes my whole strategy."

First one says Rindi, guiding my hand onto a nipple, it's large, the size of an acorn. "Rindi," I say. "Next one." Said Rindi, I tweak the nipple just a bit, silver dollar size, "This is Su," I tell them. "Last one says Rindi." Feeling the nipple to be thimble sized, "Candy," I say.

"Crotches now," Says Rindi. Here's the first one. I run my finger up and down trying to measure in my mind the length, then I feel a bit of stubble, "Candy," is my guess. "Next," Rindi says, I run my finger from the bottom to the top, find the landing strip, is this a heart or a kite, damn so similar, oh no string, the kite has the string so this is Rindi. "This is brat," I say. This is the last one, Rindi tells me. I know right away it's Su, since I felt her wince when I touched her and when I found the kite string, I knew for certain. "Su," I say.

Taking off the blindfold, I ask how I did, the girls are giggling again. You got 80 points, you got all the nipples right and all the pussies, you missed two ears and two butts though.

The girls took their turns now, I felt it wasn't fair being the only male, the girls guessed me right every time, but I was a good sport and it was interesting to see the girls get every guess correct.

"Okay, how did you do it?" I asked Rindi.

"Tell him Rindi," Candy said.

"When we were all in the bathroom we discussed playing a trick on you by making you guess butts and ears, we knew you would get all the nipples and pussies but every ear was Candy's and every butt was Su's," Rindi told me, while the girls all held their sides laughing.

I had to laugh myself at the genius of being tricked that way.

"Very clever," I tell them. "Anyone else want more wine?" Two more empty bottles joined the box for recycling. Better order a few more cases tomorrow, I think to myself.

Rindi brought out her big box of chocolates and between the four of us we finished the box down to the last little bits of chocolate that had fallen off.

"Did you get anything else on your anniversary?" Candy asks Rindi.

"Yes, let me go get them," Rindi says and runs to her room.

My eyes followed her naked butt that was twitching with every step she took.

"This is the notebook and card," Rindi says and hands them to Candy.

Candy laughs and passes them to Su, who reads them and laughs.

This is the mug he got me, she hands it to Candy. After reading the part about fifty years, she hands the mug to Su, and Su hands Rindi back the card and notebook.

"Roy also got us ballroom dance lessons at a local dance studio," Rindi tells her friends. "Here is the one thing I like even better than all the other stuff though." Rindi brings out the glass rose and opens the small jewelry box inside the rose petals to show off the gold locket with the twelve diamonds.

"Holy Shit! It's lovely," Candy exclaims.

"You know what I find really fascinating is Rindi never even opened the locket, she kissed me and thanked me but never looked inside it," I tell Candy.

Candy opens the locket, "Wow it's perfect,"

she said with just a hint of jealousy, before passing it to Su, leaving it opened.

Su looks at the picture and smiles at me, "It's wonderful," She says. Su then closes the locket and hands it to me.

"Uncle Roy, may I have my locket back now?" Rindi asks.

"Nope," I tell her, "You cheated me at pool, cheated again with guess the body part, so if you want the locket back you have to guess what picture is in it?"

Candy and Su are both giggling and looking at Rindi now. "You can each give her one clue and I'll give her one clue but the clue can't give away the picture."

Candy thinks it over for a minute and says, "There are two pictures."

Su looks at me, winks and says, "Both pictures are really nice you are both such nerds with your games."

"My clue is before and after," I tell Rindi.

"Is it our Prom picture?" She asks me.

"That is one picture," I tell her, "There are two pictures though. The prom is the after."

"Our family Christmas picture?" Rindi asks, and Candy giggles, Su winks at me again.

"So close," I tell her. "I will let you ask me five questions about the picture and see if you can guess what it is but I will only answer one question."

"Was it taken this last week? two weeks ago? Here at home? At the school? Or somewhere in town?" Rindi asks.

"Excellent questions," I tell her. "From now on I suggest any gift I give you, needs to be examined very carefully."

"For example underneath all the chocolate wrappers," I say.

Rindi scrambles to retrieve the empty box and hurries to look under all the wrappers.

Her locket question forgotten with the promise of even more loot. Under the wrappers are two more gift certificates for ballroom dance classes at the dance school.

"When did those get in there?" Rindi asks, "The box was sealed when I opened it."

"I put them there myself, while you three were planning your little trick game for me. I thought you might like to treat your two friends to dance lessons, this summer when they aren't working at Pirates Cove.

Rindi looked sheepishly at me and handed each of her friends a gift certificate.

"Don't worry about finding dance partners, just let me know the times you pick for your lessons," I tell both girls.

Candy hops up and carefully jumps onto my lap, remembering what happened at the table, she gave me a kiss while I fondled her naked boobs. Su is next and when Candy goes back to her seat. Su climbs into my lap to give me her thank you kiss. I fondle her boobs and squeeze her bare butt cheeks. She stayed in my lap. So I just continued caressing different body parts.

"Now about your locket," I tell Rindi, "The picture was taken at the school, and remember it's the before picture, so it can't be the prom picture, since you know that is one of them."

"Before," Rindi thinks out loud. "We are both nerds sometimes." Is it the pictures from the play?"

I hand her back the locket. She opens it and smiles at me as she sees the nerd picture of the two of us and our prom picture showing off her engagement ring that she didn't have yet at the prom.

"Abyss Andrews sent me those pictures, the hard part was measuring the locket and printing the pictures small enough to fit. Randy has software that matches all their lockets to resize pictures and he printed them out to fit." I tell Rindi.

Su is still on my lap and making contented little purring noises. "Is my little Goyang wanting more cream yet?" I ask her.

"Not yet, but sometime soon," Su tells me.

Rindi takes her gifts back to her room and returns to her seat on the recliner next to Su and I.

"Uncle Roy," Rindi said, "I'm sorry for cheating you with the guessing game, but not for the pool game, you need to see enough boobs that they aren't such a distraction to you."

"I don't think that's possible," I tell Rindi, "Maybe when I'm dead, but I think boobs will always be on my list of favorite distractions along with asses and pussies, and Goyangs."

Su giggled and Candy laughed, Rindi was quiet but I saw the mischievous look in her eyes and knew it was going to be a long week.