Niece Rindi Ch. 16

Story Info
Graduation, grand opening, a sex swing, jacuuzi.
13k words
4.85
4.4k
7

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------Saturday May 21

"Is everything ready for our party?" Rindi asked me as I took another tray of finger foods up to the ballroom over the garage.

"I think so," I replied. I had set up several folding tables and had brought up fourteen plastic chairs for the guests to sit on. I had twenty bottles of plum wine in ice chests, chilling. I had fixed smoked chicken breasts, smoked trout, deviled eggs, and plates of various sandwiches. Fruit trays and veggie trays, and some other finger foods were also on the tables. I turned on my retro stereo system and found several dance cds that I put into the six cd slots and cued them up, to play continuously, not loud, but softly playing in the background.

After walking back downstairs, I made a sign using black Sharpee markers, Welcome, please come upstairs and an arrow pointing to the stairs. I made a second sign and put them both outside of the garage on either end. I had moved both vehicles, Atlas and Gray, over to Phyl and Sheila's driveway earlier, allowing more space for our guests. With all four garage doors open, the empty space looked huge.

I went back upstairs and waited for our guests to arrive. I poured fourteen glasses of wine and set one on the table in front of each place setting.

Phyl and Sheila were the first to arrive and after we had said hello and hugged each other, they sat down and we talked while waiting for the rest of our friends to arrive.

Candy and Sue, with Sammy driving them were next, they had car pulled from Pirates Cove, after the girls had made sure there were plenty of pizza crusts for that days expected customers. We greeted each of them and they sat down.

Sierra with Marie were next, since it was Saturday and Sierra didn't have any students learning to dance, she had locked her ballroom and drove to our place, with her aunt. "This is a really nice dance floor, and the view of the lake is wonderful," Sierra complimented me.

Louise from the bank was next with her husband John. Eric and his wife Valerie also from the bank, arrived closely behind them, following them up the stairs.

Eric and Valerie were very impressed with the view of the lake and the ballroom itself.

Abess Andrews arrived next and she also complimented me on the view of the lake from the ballroom.

"Please everyone, grab a plate and start eating if you would like," I announced.

After our guests had all filled their plates, Rindi and I each got our own plates and everyone sat and began eating. I had arranged the chairs and tables in a horseshoe design so every guest was facing the lake and we could all see each others faces.

"This smoked fish is simply incredible," Sammy complimented me, "I've never had such sweet and moist smoked fish before."

"It's a low salt recipe, I learned it after my dad died from a heart attack," I told her, "Ten pounds of trout fillets with bones removed, a cup of honey, a gallon of water, one cup salt, one hour soak time, two hours drying time, then twelve to fourteen hours in the smoker, depending on the thickness of the fish."

Angie (Abess Andrews) said, "All this food is just incredibly tasty, you can cook for me any time, you wouldn't want a job cooking at the school by any chance?" She teased, "You can even wear your nerd clothes and tiger glasses."

Everyone laughed at her comment and I told her, "While I appreciate the offer, it's all I can do keeping up with Rindi's appetite here at home." I wasn't referring to food either but the Abess didn't know that.

It did get me a punch in the arm from Rindi as she blushed, turned red and let me know she didn't appreciate my humor.

I whispered in her ear, "I wasn't talking about food."

She blushed even redder and punched me even harder, while giggling the whole time.

After everyone had eaten their fill of the delicacies that I had prepared and we each had a second glass of wine, we tossed the paper plates and cups into a garbage bag and I folded up the tables.

John and Louise bagan dancing, so did Eric and Valerie. Phyl and Sheila danced together. I took turns dancing with all the single ladies. Sometimes the ladies danced alone, sometimes with me and sometimes with each other.

A couple hours later, we had enough dancing and I offered the guests a tour of the house. We went downstairs from the garage into the rec room. The ninety inch tv and theater chairs were cause for comments. The pool table and game room received compliments. Each bedroom with the large windows with the view of the lake and the mirrors didn't go unremarked either. The last room was the master bedroom and bathroom, the six person jacuzzi and five shower heads in the bathtub were met with laughter. The only room we didn't see, was the rumpus room.

After saying our good byes, Abess Andrews left along with our friends from the bank, I led the ladies and my brother-in-law, into the rec room and pushed the button by the tv screen, opening the hidden electric door to the rumpus room.

Sammy, Candy, Sierra, Marie, and Su all had to check out the sex swing, each of them taking turns sitting down and making it swing back and forth.

"This house is just so big, who gets to clean it?" Marie asked.

"We are thinking of hiring two cute college girls to move in as live in maids, rent free in exchange for helping us keep the place tidy," I told her.

Candy and Su volunteered and asked us if they could live with us after graduation and of course we immediately agreed, as that was my intention.

Everyone left shortly after that. Rindi and I got undressed and went to bed. Tired from the day and the work the party had required, I didn't have the energy to have sex and just fell asleep snuggling my cute little naked fiancee.

We made up for it the next morning and then some, as Rindi wouldn't let me leave the bed for quite some time. Her velvety soft female vice, gripping my erection, causing the juices to flow out from both of us.

--------June 4

There are the usual advertising circulars in the mail, I don't get bills in the mailbox since all my accounts are set up with auto pay through my debit card. There is a letter for Rindi Conner, Pirates Cove is the return address. One card addressed to me from Candy and another from Su, inviting us to graduation Friday June 7th. After tossing all the ads in the recycling bin, I retrieved one that had a phone number to place business ads. Walking into the new house that Rindi and I share now, I am feeling good about life in general.

Rindi was in the rec room practicing pool shots, she would place four balls in a row from just a couple inches from the side pocket to about eight inches towards the center of the table. This was a shot I had shown her. The idea was the ball closest to the right side middle pocket would drop in there, the outside ball would travel to the left side middle pocket, the middle ball on the right would go to the right hand lower corner pocket, the remaining ball would bank from the far rail and return past the side pocket and drop in the corner on the same right side as the other two had done. Over the last three years this shot had impressed many in the local taverns when I was playing tournaments.

Handing Rindi the letter from Pirates Cove she set her pool cue in the special cue stick storage rack, shaped like a V that holds six cue sticks, three on each side. I think it resembles a womans sex organs but everything shaped like a V reminds me of pussy.

Rindi opened the letter and it's her monthly check from pizza sales, 24,000 dollars even. Jack had included the profits and shown the expenses as he did each month.

"Want to come with me to the bank, Uncle Roy?" Rindi asked me. We can go eat dinner afterwards at Pirates Cove.

"Sure," I answered, "Are you driving, or am I playing chauffeur, to your highness today?"

Rindi had nicknamed her new Escape, Atlas, since the paint job was called Atlas Blue. The paint on my Escape is Carbonized Gray Metallic, so she calls mine Gray.

"Let's take Atlas but you can drive," She told me.

We had recently had a house warming party, in our new home. We had invited a few of our friends to see the new place and many had brought bottles of my favorite plum wine. It's a cheap brand but very tasty. We had invited Candy and Su to move in with us, which they had immediately both agreed and we were still waiting for them both to actually move in, they each had started bringing some personal items but hadn't started sleeping here yet. They wanted to wait until after graduation, before actually moving from their parents homes.

We walked from the rec room to the garage, I am wearing my usual blue jeans and white t-shirt. Rindi is in shorts and a light blue crop top shirt that almost matches the suv in color. We leave the car keys hanging up inside the house on a special hook, the cars both have tracking devices for locating if ever stolen, they both also have keyless entry number pads and the sound systems are hooked to our phones with bluetooth for hands free calling.

After taking her key from the hook, I use my phone and speaking into it I say, "Atlas garage door, open." After backing out of the four car garage, I say, "Atlas garage door, close."

Rindi giggled and looked at me as I drove down the driveway towards the other side of my lake. "What did people do before cell phones?" She asked.

"Phyl and Sheila have clickers for their garage doors, before that, most garages had to be opened by hand," I answered.

Sheila waved to us as we neared the split in the driveway leading to her house, my old one. I stopped when she walked towards us and made a stopping motion with her hands, she had been planting flowers. Every spring the local Fred Meyer has something called Fuchsia days and she and Rindi had gone and gotten hundreds of flower bulbs.

"What's up sis, I asked her, after I pushed the automatic button that allows the window to go down with just one push.

"I just got done planting the last of the flower bulbs from the other day," Sheila said, "Where are you two lovebirds heading now?"

"We are going to the bank then my cute little niece is taking me to some fancy restaurant where I can eat a really tasty meal featuring a roast parrot with orange sauce," I informed my sister.

"If you can wait a few minutes, Phyl and I would love to ride along," Sheila said, "I was so busy planting flowers I didn't notice the time and hadn't even thought about dinner yet."

I turned Atlas off and rolled down the windows, the back ones only roll down about two thirds of the way, apparently it's a safety feature, so kids don't fly out of the car when it's moving or something.

While waiting for Sheila and Phyl, I removed my seatbelt and practiced some kissing techniques with Rindi. She giggled into my mouth but returned my kisses with equal enthusiasm and ardor. It was with just a bit of regret we both felt, when we had to pull apart as Phyl and Sheila got into the backseat.

"Don't you two ever take a break?" Sheila asked, "I swear you two are worse than rabbits, at least when a female rabbit is done with sex she growls and bites any male that comes near her."

"That's only after they have finished and the female is pregnant," I informed my sister. Sheila had helped raise my rabbits years before, so she knows about their sexual activity. "Rindi can't get pregnant for five years so we can have sex nonstop, for as long as we want until then, she might bite or growl at me after that though.

Rindi just giggled and said, "That better be a promise."

I laughed at Rindi as I started the car back up and once again headed towards town.

Phyl handed me an envelope with a check inside for 600,000 dollars. "This is a down payment for your old house, I'm keeping 125,000 for now, so Sheila and I have money until I find something besides my few online accounting clients."

When we arrived at the bank, Rindi and I went inside, I opened the door for her and Louise greeted us with her usual smile.

"Hello Roy, hello Rindi," Louise said.

Eric Brown once again called us into his office, he had been at our housewarming party the previous weekend with his wife Valerie, so had Louise and her husband John.

Rindi endorsed the check and handed it to Eric. "I'd like to deposit 22,000 dollars and the rest back in cash," She said.

Eric counted out the one hundred dollar bills, twenty of them and Rindi put them in her wallet which then went into her purse.

"That gives you, 65,692.83 in your debit card account," Eric told Rindi, would you like a print out of the recent activity?"

"No, I won't need that this time," Rindi replied.

"I'd like a print out of my account," I told Eric, "I need to see how broke I am this month."

Eric laughed and said, "All you rich guys are the same, your account goes below a million dollars and you panic."

I looked at the receipt, the deposit from water sales was 26,752.45, interest was 3,112.86 for the month. This left me a balance of 512,456.27. Still much less than I had when I graduated high school, but more now than I had after buying the two Escapes, so I wasn't feeling quite so poor. I deposited the check Phyl had given me and asked for a withdrawel of two thousand dollars, I couldn't let Rindi be the only one with walking around money. I was suddenly back to being a millionaire again, it felt good.

"When will the new restaurant be opening?" Eric asked me, he had invested a half million dollars with part of that coming from Louise and the other tellers.

"I'm still interviewing prospective employees," I think Sheila would make an excellent restaurant manager, Sierra will manage the big ballroom. I still need some good barroom people, we might just open the restaurant first and leave the barroom closed until I find the right ones. Jack is going to stay at Pirates Cove number one, at least for a while. I may take a couple classes on bar and restaurant management, I'm not sure yet?" I answered Eric.

"We aren't really worried," Eric said, "You always managed to make the best decisions in the past."

"Eric, when I invested five thousand dollars my senior year, that money had taken me eight years to earn, it cost me two extra years of teasing, being the only junior, then the following year, I was the only senior riding the damn school bus. I used my money on the stock market, if I lost it okay, I could always get a job. This is different, you, Louise and a lot of others invested money because you trusted me. Right now, I don't even trust me."

"Roy, relax, take a few deep breaths, I've been there myself a few times. My wife and I talked about you when we left your house, after the housewarming party. Do you know how many twenty-five year old guys live in an eight room lakehouse that are debt free? One and you are that one, if there others they are rare. We have more confidence in you than you have in yourself right now, but it's normal to panic when you start a big money project and wonder if it will sail or flop. Pirates Cove two, will sail just fine unless it hits a storm." Eric teased me a bit, using the ship metaphor.

"Thanks, I'll do my best," I told Eric.

Rindi held the door for me while I put my bank receipt into my wallet, after folding it small enough to fit.

"You two were in there a long time was there some problem with Rindi's check, or ours?" Sheila asked us.

"No mom, Roy is very worried that Pirates Cove two will hit an iceburg and sink before the ship even leaves the dock," Rindi said.

How the hell had Rindi figured all that out, well she had graduated early and always was able to read people. She claims not to be a genius but she's got a good head on her shoulders and I enjoy seeing it, and hearing her use it.

The parking lot at Pirates Cove is the usual zoo, there are several near misses as impatient customers take chances zipping in and out of the parking spots. I cautiously pull into a spot as an angry driver flips the bird at me. He races out of the parking lot and a police car pulls his car over. It made me feel good to see the officer giving him a ticket just moments later.

Inside it's as busy as ever, Sammy leads us to our booth and I sit by the wall, Rindi next to me and Phyl with Sheila across from us.

"Whoot whoo, what a cutie, Uncle Roy's a genius, ha ha ha," Squawked the parrot.

"I think I prefer being called stupid," I tell the bird. "Tonight I want seafood though, so no roast parrot."

Then Long John Silver, Jack's parrot, walks across the table climbs onto my shoulder and in my ear says, "I love you Uncle Roy."

Shit, I have a tear in my eye, if I have my own restaurant, this may be the last time we come here, well it's closer to my house by fifteen minutes so you never know? How in the hell did the bird know my thoughts though? That was more than a little weird.

I calmly stroked the parrots head and rubbed his feathers a few times. "Thank you, now give a kiss," The parrot says, I pursed my lips and the parrot puts his tongue on them and licks. Then he laughs, "ha, ha, ha."

Next the parrot walks over to Rindi, and crawls to her shoulder, "Goodbye Cutie, give a kiss," She pursed her lips with tears in her eyes too. The parrot kissed her as he did with me. "Nice lips, I love you cutie."

Then the parrot walked back across the table to Jack, crawled onto his shoulder, said, "You're stupid, ha ha ha."

"Holy Shit!" Rindi and I both say at the same time and the parrot says, "Jinx you owe me a kiss."

Jack looked at us and said, "That has got to be the weirdest thing I've ever seen and heard in my life."

None of us are disagreeing with that statement. I hand Rindi a napkin to wipe her eyes, she is careful because of her contact lenses. I wiped my own eyes with another napkin.

"I have just decided that if you all still want me to manage the new restaurant, I will do it," Jack said, "In fact I had an offer today to sell out to a national chain for several times more than I paid for this place."

Back in the car after we finished eating Sheila said, "That has got to be without a doubt the worlds worst ventriloquist act ever, but how did you train Jack's bird to do it?"

Rindi and I both burst out laughing and Phyl joins in.

"That bird has insulted me every time I go in there, I knew he liked doing it and he loved my teasing back, but shit, that was no act, the bird sensed something wrong and wanted to make it better." I said, "Jack put a lot of work into his place and wasn't sure if he would fit into the bigger place. His bird convinced him more than I ever could."

"I'm convinced too," Phyl said then, "Before I went into accounting I ran a bar for several years. I may need a refresher course but I know what sort of employees to look for. If you want me to manage the bar, Sheila can take some bartending classes and we can all work together."

I nearly ran Atlas off the road, when Phyl said that. I recovered quickly and said, "You really want to do this?"

"Sure," Phyl said, "I need to fill my time somehow, I still have several years before retiring and I still have several clients, I can do both, managing the bar and the accounting."

After arriving back at the house we dropped off our passengers. I turned around and went up the driveway and parked Atlas in his stall in the garage. After we walked into the house, I placed the key on the wall hook.

"What do you know? I'm a millionaire again." I told Rindi.

"Uncle Roy, you don't need millions of dollars, we have each other now and we have friends, we are rich in things money can't buy," Rindi said this with great wisdom.

"What would you like to do tonight before we go to bed, my wise and sexy fiancee?" I questioned her. "We can watch a movie, play pool, use the jacuzzi, maybe try something different with the swing?"

"Decisions, decisions, so many choices, so little time?" Rindi quotes from a book I have never read before. Paradox of Choice, by Schwartz.