Niece Rindi Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't going to work, we need to write down each name and then each of us give a ranking," Rindi said.

There is a small office in the back that Jack and I share, I had put my tablet computer inside earlier. I brought it out to the table where Rindi was still sorting pictures.

"You read the names of the five and unders and I will write them down." One by one I wrote each name going down the page. When we got done there were seventy-two that were legitimate, eight obvious cheats.

"We need all the judges to do this, let me go get Candy and Su, while you get Jack and Sammy," I told Rindi.

Outside it was nearly dark and I told Candy we needed her inside to help judge the pictures, I gave her a very sexually charged kiss that she returned eagerly. I slapped her butt and told her to get inside. Next I walked to Su and she didn't see me sneak up behind her. I grabbed her butt and squeezed it.

"Sexual harrassment charges," she teased, "I can sue you and make millions."

"I don't have millions anymore, and if you sue me I won't play with you anymore either." I told her.

She giggled and jumped into my arms, we kissed each other for a few minutes, then I told her we needed to judge the pictures inside.

I locked up all five bouncy pirate boats and returned inside.

The under fives were easy to figure out and we soon had a winner selected. A five year old kid named Nathan Miller, he had used a lot of black colors on the boat and had mostly stayed within the lines.

The six to eights were a little harder, as some were really good, a few were also too good. We finally decided that Mary Hall was the winner, with her nicely colored placemat.

The nine to eleven year olds were next, Megans picture really did look the best out of all the two hundred plus entrants for that group.

"Did a ten year old really color this one," Sammy asked us? "It's remarkable in the detail of the mermaid. The shark fin is cool too.

"Remember the little girl we had with us, I told Sammy, "Rindi and I both watched while she drew it, so we know she didn't cheat."

The adults had several hundred entries. Mine was solid tens, including Rindi who had decided maybe I didn't cheat, since the rules didn't say anything about adding to the picture.

I held up Megans picture against mine. "I can't accept the prize, I told them but since I am the winner why don't we give both prizes to this one? We can move it to the adult category, or give her the grand prize of three hundred dollars and select another winner for the nine to elevens."

We looked at all the nine to elevens again. two hundred plus pictures and some were pretty good, we eventually decided on a winner and Miles Sanchez was the one to get the hundred dollar prize.

"Okay we have the winners, do we mail the checks to them or have them come here to collect cash or what? I hadn't thought that far ahead, when I decided to have the placemat contest." I confessed.

"Lets use it as advertisement," Rindi suggested. "We can take pictures of the winner with their own placemats and invite their families to one free meal for winning."

"Did we get phone numbers on the winners or addresses?" For being a so called genius I feel kind of stupid at times.

Looking at the backs of the winning pictures, parents had been smart enough to write down phone numbers, all except Megan and myself. I had to laugh over that though. I checked my phone and quickly wrote down Molly's cell phone number, on Megan's entry.

"Jack, if you will call the winners tomorrow and have them make reservations so we know when to expect them? I'll bring my camera and tripod and take the pictures, or Rindi can take them of me handing them the prize money." I tell Jack.

We all quickly agreed that sounded like the best idea and as we looked around, all the customers had gone, It's ten o'clock so we put the closed sign on the door. Jack and I go to the office while the girls sit and talk.

We count up the till and match it to the receipts, "We made 94,000 dollars and change," Jack says. "After expenses, wages, the slides and bounce boats. Once we pay the girls their share you and I get about five hundred bucks each, the girls get close to fifteen thousand each just off the pizza sales."

"Well, the square dancers want to rent the ballroom a few times each month, they will be hungry after dancing, many will come to eat first too, that wouldn't have happened without today," I told him. "All the kids will want to come again, for the slides and bounce boats. I think it was a great success. All the kids who colored a placemat will beg their parents to come back for their free pizza."

"Don't forget the bar has been busy all day too." I reminded him. "Grand openings usually lose money so I'm happy making five hundred, and I still have to pay out prize money so I won't even make the five hundred."

We locked up the office, after putting the money into the safe. Then I did a quick check of all the bathrooms, the ballroom, billiard room and everything else upstairs. Shit! I think to myself, how did I go from being a millionaire lazing around my house and doing nothing, to working so damn hard? Shit! Sometimes I really am stupid.

When Rindi and I get home it's eleven o'clock. After parking Gray in the garage and closing the door, two of the garage doors open and close, Candy and Su both get out of their vehicles.

We all walked into the house together.

"Shall we go in and soak in the hot tub a while before bed?" I ask the three girls.

Sure, the girls all answered eagerly. Candy had claimed the bedroom next to mine and Rindi's, Su had the second one over from ours, each bedroom has it's own bathroom with tub and shower. There are two more bedrooms closer to the huge living room. We all go into the bedrooms to remove our pirate outfits, carefully hanging them up, and then meet back up in the large bathroom.

Rindi allows me to help her into the jacuzzi, her heart shaped pussy is so damn cute, I squeeze her butt cheeks as she sits down. Her 32b boobs with the acorn sized nipples need a few kisses and I obliged.

Candy allowed me to help her into one of the seats and her kitty cat design still looks terrific on her mostly bald pussy. I lightly stroke the kitty cat as she purrs.

Su takes my hand and carefully climbs into the hot water, her kite wiggles just a bit before she turns around showing off her firm butt cheeks and athletic thighs. I can't resist squeezing both cheeks before allowing her to sit down.

All three sets of boobs are floating on top of the hot water, the jacuzzi jets making a bit of foam, but not high enough to completely cover the tit flesh on display to my eager eyes. Candy's got 34c sized boobs with big thimble sized nipples, and Su has 32a or possibly 32b sized boobs but her nipples are huge dark brown attractions, about the size of a silver dollar and are dark brown.

My penis reacts to the sight by trying to reach the surface but only gets about six and a half inches up from my groin. It's as hard as it can get.

Rindi notices my erection and moves from her seat and inserts it into her tight female opening then sits on my lap, facing the other two girls.

I massage her boobs as she slowly raises herself up and down and her breathing starts getting faster.

"Are you two fucking each other again?"

Candy asked Rindi.

"Of course we are," Rindi answers her friend. "Once I cum if there's anything left you and Su can each have a turn."

Hearing Rindi say that, I decided to try and last as long as possible. Rindi reached an orgasm and wasn't exactly pleased when the two girls helped her back to her own seat before she could have a second one.

Candy climbed on then and started the up and down rocking motion, while I squeezed and carressed her slightly bigger boobs, with smaller nipples than Rindi has. She also turned her head around so I could kiss her mouth now and then. She had been riding my prick for about five minutes before she shook through a mind blowing orgasm and again the other two girls pulled her off before she was ready to give up.

My penis wasn't happy, "That's twice I was so close to cumming, why can't they just let me shoot and be done with it?" My selfish prick asked my bigger head.

Su climbed on and her tight moist pussy engulfed my prick and she started off slow but soon was bucking on my shaft as fast as she could possibly move. I stroked her big nipples and tweaked them, pulling them out from her chest as far as possible, but without causing any pain, I pinched them lightly now and again. She too, had an orgasm within just a few minutes and again the other two pulled her off.

My penis is getting angry at the near explosions and isn't too happy with me. He gets over it when Rindi climbs back to reclaim her rightful place with the best possible remedy for making him happy again.

This time she is facing me and I had to move the seat forward to have enough room for her to get my shaft into her, she has three more explosive orgasms, shuddering and shaking which finally allows my prick to shoot off into her.

The four of us dry each other off and we all go to sleep naked in the big oversized bed. During the night there are a few wakeful moments with lots of kissing and fondling. Life is good, my penis is very happy with the final outcome.

I haven't decided if there will be another chapter or not? It depends on the feedback I get, and my own imagination for new scenarios.