Niece Rindi Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went next door into the billiard room. Looking around there were two tables not being used. I went to Eddy and asked for a rack of balls and a step platform, we had several of them for shorter players and a few short kid sized pool cues.

"Who is this lovely little pirate wench with you, Uncle Roy?" He asked me, as Megan was still wearing the pirate hat from earlier.

"I'm Megan," She told him confidently. "Thank you for the compliment, you don't look half bad yourself."

Oh, Holy Shit! I think to myself, where and how did she learn that. Rindi couldn't help giggling, hearing the pint sized girl using one of my favorite expressions.

We played pool for a couple hours, teaching Megan about the basics of rail shots, left and right hand English, proper chalking techniques in between each shot as needed. After we helped her Megan was getting fairly good at aiming. She made an occasional shot and Rindi and I both made sure we let Megan win a few times without her being aware we were missing purposely, and then we kept Megan entertained by showing off a few trick shots. I showed her an eight rail bank shot with a single ball that had taken me months to learn. Rindi showed her the Four balls at once shot that I had taught to her.

Megan was getting tired of pool by then and wanted to try one of the bouncy pirate

boats.

The three of us went back outside, and over to the nearest bouncy pirate boat. Candy wearing her pirate wench serving outfit was supervising this one making sure the kids had fun and weren't getting too rambunctious. Su was supervising one of the boats and I am not sure who the other three girls were at the other boats, but I had seen them in the restaurant earlier. All the girls were wearing similar outfits.

"She will have to wait just a few minutes," Candy tells me, "We are limiting the boats to five kids at a time and they each get ten minutes, many get right back in line and go again. The parents stand over by the exit and take pictures as the kids near the stern of the ship, they also take pictures of the kids in the crows nest or by the big wheel." I gave Candy a kiss and Megan giggled at us.

When it was Megans turn she pulled Rindi inside with her. I take pictures of both of them, Megan pretending to steer the pirate ship at the helm, another as she waved at me from the crows nest. Rindi's shirt stays closed and she is careful to make sure it doesn't come open on accident. I texted the pictures to Molly.

After several trips through the bouncy pirate ship, Megan is getting hungry again as it's now a bit past dinnertime. Sammy leads us back to the same booth as before, and this time Megan studies the menu. "What is this Lassaggina?" She asked.

Rindi swallows down a giggle at the mispronounced word.

"Lasagna," I told Megan, "It's a type of noodle that is baked with a seafood mixture over the noodles.

We each ordered the lasagna combo.

Megan tries the tuna sandwich first. "Yummy," She said after finishing it. Than after a few bites of the lasagna she announced. "Scrumptdillyicous."

I wonder if Megan isn't demon possessed with Rindi blood or something? She has used all the same words that Rindi uses.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked Megan.

"No I am full clear up to here," and she puts her right hand flat and raises it over her head a few inches.

"Too full for pie and ice cream," I asked.

"Well! Can we wait for a little while and have the pie and ice cream?" She asked, not realizing I had been teasing her.

I asked Sammy for three of the uncolored pirate place mats, we had decided to have a coloring contest for the kids with several prizes based on their ages. We also had an adult contest for the much older kids.

Megan was good at drawing, she added an octopus in the water and a shark fin instead of just coloring what was already on the placemat.

I decided mine needed some under water stuff too, I added a small brown wooden treasure chest, being guarded by a small purple octopus and a large pink and green mermaid with seashells covering her nipples and siver scales on her sirenomelia.

"What is the mermaids lower body called?" Where we have legs but her tail is down below where we have feet?" Megan asked me pointing to where the hips would be on a human.

"That is her Sirenomelia," I explained, "Many years ago seamen believed that mermaids sang songs and lured many ships to crash on the rocks by singing sweetly to them, they were called sirens songs, so today, we refer to the area below the waist and above the tail the Sirenomelia."

Rindi looked at me strangely, "I didn't know that," She said.

"I asked him because I wanted to know," said Megan, "Now I can impress my aunt with something she probably doesn't know about."

Megan saw the additions to my placemat and added a mermaid with green and blue crayons. Rindi called us both cheats and made sure she didn't add anything to her own placemat, just colored the pirate ship and jolly roger flag and the blue water.

"Boring," was Megan's expert opinion of Rindis completed picture.

Rindi and I both laughed at that.

We wrote our names and ages on the back of the placemats. As one of the judges I felt sure Megan's drawing would win a prize but I didn't tell her that. Rindi and I wouldn't accept prizes anyway, but I knew Rindi's properly colored picture was doomed to be a loss anyway. My own was spectacular and would wow the other judges.

Who are the judges, Jack, Sammy, Candy, Su, Rindi and Myself. Okay my picture wouldn't get a good score from Rindi since she claimed we cheated by adding things not in the lines of the uncolored pictures. The prizes would be a twenty dollar bill for best picture for kids five years and under. Fifty dollar bill for six to eight year olds. A hundred dollar bill for nine to eleven year olds. Twelve and over would be adult entrants. Adult winner would get three hundred dollars and each kids entrant would get a free eight inch pizza with a purchase by an adult.

One of the new cooks I had hired was named Amy, her full name was Amelia, she was the pie and cobbler maker from Big Bear? When I found out that Big Bear was closing down, I had gone in and asked her if she wanted a job working at our new location and now we have a desert menu. I hadn't even told Rindi about Amy yet.

It had taken Rindi about ten minutes to color her boring picture, Megan and mine took about an hour with all the extra details we had added.

"Are you ready for pie and ice cream yet?" I asked Megan.

"Almost," She answered, "Do you know how to play twenty questions."

Molly sent a text saying she was ready to leave as everyone in the bar had quit dancing and she had been working for eight hours already. I texted her back, asking her to join us in the restaurant.

She had walked in and sat down just as Megan asked us about her guessing game.

"Did you get something to eat over at the bar?" I asked Molly.

"Yes, they gave me a slice of seafood pizza and later a plate of lasagna, they were both scrumptdillyicious." Molly said.

Okay that explained Megan's terminology earlier and not some Rindi demon possession. She had gotten the words from her Aunt Molly.

"First question then," I told Megan "Is it an animal?"

"No," Megan answered.

"Two, Is it a person?" I asked.

"No, well maybe a little bit but not really, Megan said.

"Three, is it alive?" I asked,

"Some believe they once were," Megan said.

"Four, would I find it in the woods somewhere?" I asked.

"No," Megan giggled when she answered.

"Five, is it something I would ever see in my daily life?" I asked.

"No," She answered.

"Six, is it something a person could hold?" I asked,

"No, She giggled again.

I had it figured out by my third question so now I wanted to have a bit of fun. "Seven, is it something that is a part of something else!"

"Yes," She giggled again.

"Rindi would you like to ask any questions?" I turned to Rindi.

"Eight is it something we can find in this restaurant right now?" Rindi asked.

"Yes," Megan answered.

"Nine, is it a picture of you being kissed by the parrot?" Rindi asked,

"No, but I wish I had thought of that," Megan giggled again.

"Ten, is it something that was here before you got here?" Rindi is getting smart now with her questions.

"No," Megan answered.

"Eleven, so whetever it is wasn't here before you came with us but now it's here?" Rindi asked.

"Yes," Megan said.

"Twelve, is it something that has been added to something else?" I asked Megan now."

"Yes," Megan admitted.

"Thirteen, are there more than one of them?" I asked.

"Yes," She answers.

"Fourteen, is it something you only found out about a little while ago?" I asked.

"Yes," Megan realized I knew what it was and she smiled at me. "You knew what it was a long time ago, didn't you? She accused me.

"Yes but let Rindi and your aunt ask a few more questions," I replied.

"Fifteen, is it a mermaid?" Rindi asks.

"No," Megan is giggling again.

"Sixteen, is it in the picture you and uncle Roy both added?" Rindi asked.

"Yes," Megan didn't seem disappointed that we had figured it out.

"Seventeen, is it a part of a mermaid?" Rindi asked.

"Yes," Megan admitted this time realizing she was going to lose but being a good sport about the game.

"Eighteen, is it the Sirenomelia on our pictures?" I asked

"Yes," Megan answered and giggled again.

Molly looked puzzled and asked what a Sireno whatever thing is?

"It's the lower half of a mermaid, between the waist and the tail," I let Megan explain to Molly.

I motioned Sammy over and asked if we could see a desert menu, she brought us over two, one for each side of the table. What flavor of cobbler or pie would you like? I asked Megan and Molly, "It's my treat so order what you want.

"They all sound good to me," Megan said, I like apple but I also like cherry, and blackberry is good too.

"Why not try the Raspleberry then?" I suggested, "It has marionberry, raspberry, cherry, and apple all in one and we can have it warmed up with vanilla ice cream."

Even Rindi looked at me in surprise since I hadn't once even looked at the menu.

"Dont look so surprised," I told her, "It just happens to be another of Uncle Roy's special recipes."

The pie was delicious, the vanilla ice cream was made using a big commercial electric ice cream maker. Real cream and a premium vanilla. We also have mutiple berry flavored ice creams.

"This whole day has been totally amazing," Molly told us, "I really don't have a lot of work experience, I kind of was boy crazy in high school, probably shouldn't say this in front of Megan but in college I was a party girl, more interested in parties than studying. I took a few classes in communications, wound up working at the radio station. Today I wasn't looking forward to spending it watching Megan slide or play in the bouncy boats. The chance to work in such an amazing atmosphere though, WOW, how can I even begin to thank you?"

"You just did," I told her, "Come to work on time every day and enjoy your job, any problems with anything, tell Phyl or Sheila, or call me on my cell phone, you have my number from all the pictures I sent you of Megan."

"That's another thing, how did you get her to start smiling so much? She is usually very reserved around strangers." Molly asked.

"Well Uncle Roy is definitely stranger than most," Rindi said then.

Megan couldn't allow me to be insulted like that and came to my defense. "Uncle Roy isn't so strange, he just needs to stop saying stupid things."

"If this kid isn't actually channeling Rindi from a past life I'll eat this hat," I said pointing at my hat.

"See he says stupid shit like that," Megan giggled at herself for using the bad word, while us three adults burst out laughing.

"So how much tip should I give myself for this meal and dessert?" I asked Megan, "I think maybe twenty dollars, what do you think?"

"Well, you didn't cook it, you didn't bring it to us, all you did was suggest it so I think you shouldn't get any tip at all." Megan said seriously. "Maybe you should tip us for having to listen to you."

"Really?" I asked her pretending to be thinking it over. "How much money should that be?"

"Probably about fifty dollars," She answered me.

I pulled the fifty dollar bill from my pants pocket where I had put it earlier. Set it in front of her.

Megan looked at the bill, she wanted it but was only looking at it and didn't say anything at all, just looked. Rindi smiled at me knowing exactly what I was thinking at the moment.

"You need to do something for me to earn it then," I told Megan.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"We haven't shown your Aunt Molly how well you dance and she hasn't seen the big ballroom either." I told Megan, "So I am going to hire you to dance with me for a few songs right now, will you do that?"

She giggled then and said, "You are really stupid, I would have danced with you for free, but thank you for this," and she handed the fifty dollar bill to her aunt.

"Keep this for me until we get home and I will put it in my piggy bank with all my other money." Megan said to Molly.

Molly mouthed thank you to me with tears in her eyes.

We go upstairs then and Sierra is still playing music, there are only five couples dancing.

"Wait here a minute I need to talk with Sierra," I tell the three ladies.

"How has it been going?" I asked Sierra.

"It's been amazing, I went outside to the square dancing and started talking to Earl Williams. The dancers have hired him and the band to play live music for them several times a month and they want to dance here, if you don't mind?" Fifteen couples signed up for ballroom classes starting next Monday. Several asked if I teach round dancing, what is round dancing?" Sierra asked.

"It's the same moves as ballroom dancing, except they have a cuer who has choreographed the dance and tells them which moves to do, think of it as synchronized ballroom dancing done in a big circle." I explained to Sierra. "If the square dancers rent from us, and pay the band, from what I know they pay about eight dollars per dancer each evening, I don't know how much they offered Earl but it might work out okay if enough of them come. A hundred dancers would be eight hundred dollars, if they pay Earl two hundred, the caller one hundred fifty, the cuer one hundred. We would make three hundred fifty for the hall use. If only fifty people we would make half that. Let's give it a try and see what happens, from what I know, square dancers like three things. Dancing, Eating and Dancing and after that they like dessert." I said to Sierra. "We can have all three right here."

"Right now I have hired Megan to dance with me, would you mind playing some music from Pirates of the Carribean?"

"Sure," Sierra said.

He's a pirate started to play as I walked back to the three seated ladies.

"Megan would you like to dance with me?" I asked her. This is a kind of quick jive," I told her as we danced to the first song. Up is Down, is another jive and she followed my lead in the quick tempo of the song. Drink Up Me Hearties is a combination of rumba and cha cha, I led her through a series of easy moves that got harder as the music got faster and faster. After the third song I was a bit winded so we sat down and had a water break.

"You danced very well," Molly told Megan then. "When did you learn all those moves?"

"I didn't learn any moves," Molly said, "Uncle Roy says just move in time to the music and any girl can dance if the guy leads her properly."

"Give me another minute?" I asked them.

"Sierra can I have you play Bicycle waltz?" I asked her.

"Molly, earlier we danced in the bar, that really isn't my kind of dancing as you may have noticed how clumsy I was, but if you will dance with me right now, I can show you how any girl can dance, like Megan just said." I told her.

The music started and I did a simple box step, then a reverse box, a diamond turn, box finish, several forward waltzes, I turned around and did a few back waltz steps, I laced her over and back, gradually increasing the difficulty, she wasn't nearly as graceful as her niece and had a little trouble with the more intricate moves. The song ended and we returned to Megan.

Rindi had gone over to talk with Sierra and Any Dream Will Do, began playing. Rindi asked me to dance and we did the most intricate moves we could to the foxtrot, then Tango Manito started and we showed off what we could really do together. We did flares and rocks, runs, and pick ups, back draws, and manuevers. Rindi's blouse kept opening up and even that distraction wasn't enough to cause me to make any mistakes. Although the bulge in my pants was going to be a problem if I went back over to the ladies when the song ended. I shielded Rindi from the viewers and fixed her blouse. Told her my erection problem and to tell Megan and Molly I was needing the restroom, for a different reason. The three ladies also went to use the facilities.

Once in the restroom I had to figure out how the belt and pants worked, then using cold water I soaked a few paper towels and my erection started talking to my brain.

"Shit, that water is cold, we were happier a few minutes ago looking at those acorn sized nipples and that little tiny V panty thing, Rindi was aroused too, I could smell her pussy, now you just deflated me to an unfed worm in size. You better make this up to me when we get home." My penis wasn't happy with me, but he cooperated after saying that and decided to behave himself.

When we returned to the ballroom it was nearly nine o'clock, the other couples had left so I told Sierra we might as well close down the ballroom and she could go home early.

I asked Molly if Phyl had worked out a schedule for her. He hadn't done that.

"The bar will be busiest in the evenings, since alcohol would be done at midnight, and the bar would be closing at two a.m. Your shift will be six p.m. until two a.m. Tuesday through Saturday will be your work schedule and you can have Sundays and Mondays off, if you need other days off, let Phyl or myself know in advance. One free meal a day including dessert will be included as well as holiday bonuses. If you need any extra food to take home to Molly, just tell Jack, to send me the bill." I tell Molly.

Molly gave me one hell of a kiss then, and Rindi didn't look like she was happy about that at all but she understood that it really wasn't a sexual kiss just a spontaneous outpouring of emotion.

Megan asked for a goodbye hug then and Rindi and I both hugged the little girl and we all walked down the stairs together.

The restaurant was still serving food but most of the customers had already left. Rindi and I escorted Molly and Megan to the parking lot where they had parked their ten year old Ford Taurus. It took a few seconds to start and didn't sound too healthy when it did.

"Rindi remember when I said that people appreciate things more when they earn them, than if things are just handed to them? I want to help those two but how can we do it so they earn it and won't feel like it was handed to them?" I asked her.

"The job you gave Molly helped a lot already. The fifty you gave Megan was nothing to you but means she can buy her aunt a birthday present next week." Rindi said.

"When did you find out that?" I asked Rindi.

"When we were in the bouncy boat and on the slide, she misses her mother and really loves her aunt and her grandparents, her father hasn't been heard from in years." rindi told me.

"Molly told me that they don't even know who the father is?" I said then.

We walked back inside the restaurant and I started sorting all the colored placemats into piles according to the ages written on the backs. I put obvious cheats in a separate pile, no two year old can possibly stay completely within the lines of a picture without help. Rindi began helping me to sort them. We will give them ranking numbers from one to ten. So we had ten piles for each age bracket.