Niece Rindi Ch. 21

Story Info
Rindi misbehaves and receives a spanking.
8.3k words
4.82
3.8k
4

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday Sept 5

The feeling of my stiff erection being sucked and fondled by three separate mouths and several hands awakens me from a dream that I was having about exactly what was happening to me at this moment. The intense feeling of the mouths taking turns sucking while the naked trio of girls each use their hands to massage my erection has me almost ready to ejaculate.

Curtains open, swoosh my curtains open to allow the bright sunshine to pour into the room, reflecting off the mirrors. The erotic view I get looking at the big ceiling mirror shows the back of my Niece Rindi's head, Su and Candy on each side fondling each others boobs while encouraging Rindi to continue sucking on my erection.

I tap the top of Rindi's head, "I don't want to waste my cum in your mouth." I tell her. "Please put my erection in your sweet little pussy and it will make us both happy.

Rindi smiles her mischievous horny look at me and stops sucking my erection. She then climbs astride my legs and starts a long slow insertion into her very wet dripping pussy. She reaches out and taking my hands she places them onto her small boobs with the acorn sized nipples. I gently squeeze each one, massaging them and tweaking the sensitive flesh of her nipples. I pull her nipples towards my face and manage to sit up so that I can suck them as well as fondle them. Rindi makes soft little happy mewling sounds and is panting for breath.

Candy and Su move to the other side of the bed where they are able to watch us as we continue to make love to each other.

Licking and sucking on Rindi's cute little boobs has distracted me from what my erection was doing and it is happy just resting inside of my nieces hot little box. After several minutes of fondling her boobs and sucking on them, I move my hands down to her firm muscular hips and start lifting her up and down, each upward lift has my erection just barely inside her tight little pussy lips and each downward thrust has me inside the even tighter warm mouth of her womb. I am breathing harder myself now, when I feel that Rindi is almost starting to reach her peak and nearly ready to climax I increase the speed of my lifting her up and down and we both achieve our release at nearly the same time. Slowly allowing myself to fall backwards onto my pillow, I bring Rindi with me and her boobs are flattened onto my chest while we kiss each other passionately and lovingly for many long minutes.

"So good and so wonderful," Rindi coos sweetly. "You know I am completely yours, anytime you want me and in any way you want me."

"That is how I feel about you both," Su says, "I am both of yours, anytime and any way you want me."

Candy not to be left out says, "You know the three of you have spoiled me, Kevin is nice but so damn shy and I have yet to even get him to kiss me, let alone have sex with me, I'm so horny I could cry."

"The three of you have all been so great to me too," I tell them, "I was so lonely until last March when Rindi moved in, then when you two graduated high school and moved in, I wasn't sure if the four of us could really coexist, but now, I really feel like we are one happy family."

There was a scramble as each of the girls tried kissing me at the same time. Since Rindi was still lying on my chest she got the first kiss and since my erection was still nestled inside her sweet little pussy it came back to life, as she pushed and pulled her tongue into my mouth. She giggled sexily and using my chest hairs she tickled her little boobs by sliding them around and back and forth on my chest.

"She has the nerve to calls us pigs when we don't share his cum with her but look at her now, not even letting us kiss him after the nice things he just said," Candy teased Rindi.

"He's hard again too," Rindi informed the other two girls, "If one of you wants to 69 with me the other can have a turn on his bagli."

Candy quickly climbed onto my erection as Su and Rindi started licking each others sweet little pussies.

"Until Keven and I start actually having sex, I don't consider this to be cheating, Candy says, "There is no way I even want to consider life without the three of you."

The sounds of the four of us panting and moaning, filled the bedroom as did the sweet sounds of sexual activity. I knew what each of the girls triggers were from weeks of practice and began to really manipulate Candy's sensitive boobs and nipples, lightly biting them while squeezing her firm butt cheeks with both hands. She began to tickle her own boobs by sliding them up and down on my chest hairs, Rindi had shown her how to do this, what the girls call gliding, each of them loves doing it and it feels great to me too. Her mouth was right next to mine so it was only natural that I inserted my tongue into her mouth and she kissed me back making soft muffled mewling sounds the whole time. It was quite a while before I felt the tightening in my balls that signaled the approach of my climax. Increasing the speed of raising and lowering Candy onto my erection, I heard her gasp and then we were both in the throes of climax. I released several bursts into her tight female passage and she continued to kiss me the entire time. The four of us eventually got up and for the time being my penis wasn't going to be in any shape for more.

We all walked naked into the bathroom, after grabbing the sheets to put into the washing machine. Mondays and Tuesdays we all have off from work so none of us are going anywhere today. We took turns peeing then took showers washing each other, making sure that certain body parts were well cleaned and rinsed.

After drying each other off, we took the sheets from the washing machine and put them into the dryer.

"What shall we have for breakfast this morning?" I asked the three girls, as we put on our lightweight robes. We no longer just wander naked in the house as sometimes Megan comes in unexpectedly. I had given her the code to the doors so she wouldn't ever have to knock when visiting us. She had seen each of the girls naked on several occasions when they sunbathed or after showers but I had always managed to avoid having her see me naked, at least I thought I had anyway.

Megan was sitting at the dining room table when we finally got to the kitchen, it was a bit after six thirty. "You take long showers," she accused us, when she saw us enter the kitchen. "I've been here over half an hour now and waiting for you to fix breakfast before I need to leave for school. I start sixth grade today," she informed us. "Aunt Molly is going to drive me to school, it starts at eight so there's time for waffles or pancakes, I already mixed the batter for waffles the way Uncle Roy showed me and I turned on the waffle iron so it's hot already."

Rindi opened the fridge and got out the fresh wild strawberries that she and Megan had picked yesterday instead of going to Pirates Cove, since they had gone Saturday and spent the day on the motorized rides and slides. Candy got out a bowl and whipped some cream, Su got out the maple syrup and plates. Megan opened the drawer and got out six forks.

"Oh my Aunt Molly will be here soon, I texted her that you were all in the shower and I was mixing up waffles." Megan informed us.

Su got out another plate and set them down next to me on the counter by the waffle iron. Then she opened the fridge and got out the cranberry/apricot juice and poured six glassfuls. It took nearly twenty minutes to cook ten waffles but in less than five minutes the six of us had finished them off.

Megan said goodbye, after jumping into my arms and giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Molly said goodbye and gave me a kiss on my lips but kept her mouth closed. The two of them left as it was about a half hour drive to the private catholic middle school, the same one that Su and Candy had attended for the last seven years.

I put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher added soap and started the machine.

I saw the mail delivery jeep turning around, the cute female driver waved at me as I walked out the door. I waved back at her and walked down the circular driveway to retrieve the mail from the box. The usual advertising circulars we get every Monday and a letter to Rindi Conners from Pirates Cove restaurant and amusement park. I checked out the full page ad advertising Pirates Cove, it had the logo at the top with Rindi and I kissing and showed the slides and bounce boats, free kids pizza with adult purchase, all rides free with meal purchase. It showed Rindi and I in our pirate outfits riding the scrambler, the carousel and the tea cups each picture looked great. I went inside and showed the three girls the flyer.

"What do you think of this new ad for our business?" I asked them.

"It looks good to me," each of them said.

I handed Rindi her envelope and she opened it carefully. Inside was a check for thirty-five thousand dollars, with the usual profit and expense breakdown for the pizza side of the restaurant. She immediately jumped into my arms and kissed me, she does this each month when she gets her check. She still can't believe she gets all this money just sitting here at home while Su and Candy have to work for their share and even I work a bit now and then at the park, mostly weekends and if they get real busy during the week. Next Rindi kissed both her friends and hugged them.

"Thank you so much, all three of you," she says then, "I still can't believe it though. I stay home and make more than all of you who actually do the work."

"Rindi, we all love you," says Candy, "If it wasn't for you inviting us to spend spring break, attending the prom, dance classes and everything else you and Roy have done, none of us would be making this much money, I'd still be making minimum wage plus tips and so would Su, We'd probably be in college struggling with homework and tests instead of building bank accounts, we should be thanking you."

"Right on," adds Su, "I agree, and making pizza crusts for a few hours every day, I make more in a month than my dad makes a year being janitor at the catholic school, it's how I got free tuition, and since Roy let my parents build a house on the lake you don't know how much that means to my dad. Our old house had a leaky roof, bad plumbing and was very small for all five of us, we had one bathroom we all shared and no automatic dishwasher, we even had to take our clothes to town to wash them. I gave my dad my first few checks and he got the house fixed enough to sell so my folks could move down the lake."

Shit, I think to myself, I didn't know any of that about the Orr family. I'm happy for them of course but it's no wonder Su is so devoted to Rindi and myself.

Rindi had tears in her eyes after Su finished and I may even have shed a couple.

Su, Candy and Rindi had formed a group hug and I walked over and joined in, groping a few boobs and asses just because I wanted to, as the girls giggled and grabbed at my semi erect prick.

"Who wants to come with Uncle Roy and I to the bank and after that we will go to Pirates Cove to eat and play without having to work there?" Rindi asked the two girls who weren't about to say no to that question.

So we all got dressed with a bit more fooling around than usual, gee I hated seeing all those boobs get hidden inside their t-shirts and then had to watch as the bare asses were covered with panties and shorts. "Uncle Roy, what's wrong with you now?" Rindi asked me, "Aren't you tired of seeing the three of us naked by now?"

"Ha ha! Brat, "When I get tired of seeing the three most gorgeous girls to ever be in my life all naked, I'll either be dead or blind." I tell her. "I hope that I never get tired of seeing any of you three undressed, well maybe when you're eighty and your boobs look like raisins that have seen too much sun and your asses resemble dried up pumpkins, I might not want to look at them anymore."

Three girls tackled me then, knocking me onto the bed and one punched my stomach hard enough I lost my breath and couldn't breathe. I was struggling for breath and waving the girls off, my face had turned a reddish purple color and it was several seconds before I could inhale and took several gasping breaths.

"I'm sorry Uncle Roy, I didn't mean that to happen," Rindi apologized to me.

"I'm okay now," I told her, "just be careful how hard you hit when i'm not prepared, you know that's how the magician Hoodini

died after some punk teenager sucker punched him in the stomach."

Rindi kissed me and then so did both the other girls, we hugged each other and they helped me off the bed.

"I think when we get back home Rindi deserves some sort of punishment for hitting you," Candy said with a bit of a gleam in her eye. "Maybe a bare butt spanking or something?"

Hmmm, I think to myself, that might be fun and she really does deserve some sort of punishment, I don't want to hurt her but a bare but spanking will turn us all on.

The four of us go to the garage and get into Gray and I drive to the bank with Rindi in the front and the two girls in back.

At the bank we all go inside, Su and Candy go to separate teller windows while Rindi and I go into Eric's office after greeting Louise.

"Hello again," Eric greets us, "What can I help you with today?"

"I want to deposit $32,000 and get $3,000 cash," Rindi tells Eric.

"I want to check my balance," I said.

Eric hands me a printout of my monthly activity. I look at it a bit confused, last month I barely had over a million dollars, this month I have nearly three million, Oh, the new houses, each of the families had sent bank drafts directly into my account. One from Jack and Sammy for 450k, one from Mike Stephens for 450k, his daughter Michelle's and his own house, one from the Orr family, Su's parents for 150k, one from Molly's parents for 350k. My water business 28k, interest from savings 12k. That accounts for seven of the nine houses. Sierra and Marie are the only two with another house and an apartment complex that haven't sold yet. This is the most money I've ever had at one time in my life. I am feeling good at the moment.

Rindi is echoing my thoughts, when she sees her balance is just over 200k, Not bad for only seven months. She has the three thousand dollars in hundreds safely stashed in her purse. I withdraw three thousand also and put the thirty, one hundred dollar bills into my wallet, I still had a few hundreds in my wallet but it's nice to have extra.

Back out in Gray, Su is excited, her parents had given her back 50,000 dollars that she had given them to fix the old house before it was sold, with the 28,000 she had made from pizza sales for last month, she now has well over 100,000 in her account, Candy has over 150,000 in hers. We are all happy and it's too early to go to Pirates Cove as it's only nine thirty and we don't open the park until eleven. What to do for an hour. Three girls with money? What else? "Let's go shopping at the mall," one says, it might have been Rindi, maybe Candy?

I think I growled, "I still hate shopping," I reminded them all.

Victoria Secrets on a Monday morning, Stephanie smiles when the four of us walk in and the bell chimes when we get inside. "Hello Rindi, hi Roy," she greets us. "Who are these two cuties with you today?"

I introduce Su and Candy to Stephanie. She seems pleased to see the three girls and not unhappy to see me either.

"Uncle Roy, go get an orange Julius or something and let us girls shop for about two hours then come back and we should be ready to leave by then," Rindi tells me.

"You are going to get even more punishment later," I tell her.

"Promise," she giggled at me and stuck out her tongue.

"Can I watch you punish her?" Stephanie asked me. "I get off work at five this evening."

"I'll let Rindi decide if you can watch or not?" I tell Stephanie, "It's her choice."

I left V.S. then and walked down to the candy store, I bought a big box of chocolates for each girl plus I ordered one for each of our new neighbors down at the north end of the lake, those I wanted delivered to me but the six for my girls I wanted when I come back for them before leaving the mall, couldn't leave them in the car they'd melt.

I wandered into Big Dicks Sporting goods and chuckled to myself. I had seen an advertisement on the internet for a strip club where a new dicks was relocating. Our friendly girls welcome Big Dicks coming soon.

I ordered thirty new fish poles and reels from the cute girl in the fishing department, added a few hundred of my favorite lures in various colors, a few new tackle boxes, line, swivels, sinkers. I was thinking I'd give each neighbor a new fishing outfit plus gear. Also one for each of the girls at my house. Su and Candy haven't been fishing yet but Rindi and Megan both have. I set up delivery for later in the week.

I went to the Dairy Queen and ordered a small orange drink, when I finished it I wasn't sure what else to do. It had taken barely an hour to order the chocolates and fishing equipment, I still had another hour to kill. Suddenly there were a pair of soft hands over my eyes, "guess who," said a female disguising her voice.

"Hopefully some cute young thing who wants to get naked in my hot tub with three other young girls and myself," I said teasing whoever had their hands over my eyes.

"Wow that sounds like a lot of fun to me," said the voice. "Would the girls object at all?"

"Only if you won't play with them all, they get jealous of each other when they think they're missing out on the fun," I said.

Molly sits down accross from me and drinks from her orange cup of juice.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, after dropping Megan off, I have until three this afternoon before she needs picked up again. I came here to get a few things for the new house and saw you come out of Big Dick's." Molly said. "It's going to be a real pain driving Megan to school every morning, then getting her after school, driving her home, then going to work after dropping her off."

"You know, Rindi is starting to get bored staying at home every day while Candy and Su are at work, I'll bet she would love to pick Megan up after school every day and so you would only have to take her in the mornings." I told Molly.

"We can ask her tonight, in fact she is being punished for punching me in the stomach earlier so now we can add picking up Megan to the punishment, but it will be something she will enjoy." I said. "She really likes Megan, they are so similar. Megan is so much like Rindi was at that same age."

Molly and I found a small alcove after she finished the orange drink and we kissed a bit while I fondled her butt cheeks by sticking my hands down her shorts. She encouraged me and giggled a bit, said her butt cheeks were very ticklish. She slid her hands down the front of my jeans and caressed and fondled my dick that was now trying to get out of my pants and into hers.

Pink Cherry sex store, wow, I haven't seen this store in the mall before. It is down in an out of the way corner so not visible from the second floor unless you are trying to find a spot to make out for a few minutes with a cute girl. Molly and I walk inside and look around. We have a nice selection of adult toys in the rumpus room at home as well as the sex swing that so far Rindi and I have used just twice and the other girls haven't tried yet. Usually Rindi or I will see something on the internet that looks interesting and will order it out of curiosity. This store has lots of different things, male and female vibrators, dildoes, fleshlights etc. Molly is all giggles and smiles as she looks around at all the different items.

There really isn't anything here I need so after a while, I tell Molly, "The girls are all at Victoria Secrets, shall we go over and see if they are ready to leave?"

"You go ahead, I want to look around here a bit longer. Don't be too hard on Rindi when you punish her, she needs to be able to sit down to drive. I'll talk to Abess Andrews and let her know, it's okay for you, Rindi, Candy, or Su to pick Megan up and also her grandparents on occasion." Molly said.