Niece Rindi Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love my niece and would never harm her on purpose," I tell Molly, "I may even let her decide her own punishment."

I stop at the Seas candy store and pick up my six boxes of chocolates, realizing Stephanie might be joining us, I get one more box. Carrying my big brown bag I go to V.S.

Back at Victoria Secrets, the girls are all smiling and giggling at each other when I walk in. They each have bags that they are carrying and we leave the mall and they pile all the bags into the back cargo area, there is barely room as each girl has several bags. I put my single bag of chocolates into the cargo area along with theirs.

We drive to Pirates Cove and I park in front of the restaurant in my reserved parking spot. The parking lot has around sixty to seventy cars and there are a few young kids using the slides and bounce houses, it's too early for school to be out yet so these kids are probably either under five or home schooled. I bring my bag inside with us so the chocolates won't melt.

Inside, Sammy greets us and tells us to just go sit at our special table.

"Whoot woo, what cuties, Uncle Roys stupid, ha ha ha," squawked the damn parrot on Jack's shoulder.

"I think I want sweet and sour parrot with that special orange glaze," I tell Jack.

He laughs while the girls giggle and the parrot walks around the table kissing each one of us.

"We each want the CaSuRi pizza with a crab and shrimp salad," I tell Jack.

He brings out the four salads along with bottles of my special Aqua Bien water a few minutes later. "The pizza will be ready in just a few minutes, Eddie isn't the fastest at making the crusts but we have three guys and a new girl helping him so they are doing just fine," Jack tells us.

After we finished eating the girls want to ride the scrambler, each one wants me to ride it with them. So they have to decide who will be first, second and last. They play rock, paper, scissors. Rindi loses so will be last, Su beats Candy so gets first. Kevin is running the scrambler. During the week the rides aren't real busy so the lines are short. Su and I get into one of the cars while Candy and Rindi get into one also. Once the ride starts, Su is snug against me and we kiss and I put my hands inside her t-shirt to play with her silver dollar sized nipples, under her bra. She just giggles and kisses me back.

"It's still sexual harrassment when you kiss me," she says.

"That's only if I threaten to fire you unless you do what I want," I tell her, "Besides you are part owner so I could sue you for harassment right back. Am I doing anything to you against your will?"

"Just shut up and kiss me," she said then.

When the ride stopped, Su was still in my lap, and I had to take my hand out of her shirt. "That was a nice ride," she told me, "I can't wait to do it again."

Candy came over and sat next to me as

I fastened the bar and safety chain. "Let's make out like we saw you and Su doing, maybe Kevin will get jealous and finally realize I want more than just hand holding," Candy told me.

So we kissed and I massaged her firm slightly larger boobs but smaller nipples under her t-shirt for the entire time the ride was moving. She also ended up on my lap somehow and my erection was stiff and throbbing.

Candy returned to the car that Su and Rindi were in and Rindi now came over and sat in my lap after I latched the safety bar.

"You have a boner Uncle Roy," Rindi said, which of the girls caused this?"

"Both of them," I told her, while she just giggled and rubbed her shorts covered butt against my hard throbbing stiffness.

"Are you really going to punish me tonight?" Rindi asked, "I invited Steph to watch."

"I think it might be fun to paddle your ass until it's bright red and throbbing but I hate to hurt you," I tell her.

"Will you rub some cooling salve on it afterwards and make sweet love to me so I forget all about the pain?" She asked me.

"Yes please," was my response as I tweaked her nipples with my hands under her shirt and bra.

We drove back home and played pool and ping pong for a couple of hours.

"Part of your punishment and a way for you to feel better about how much money you get each month," I tell Rindi, "You will pick Megan up after school every day so Molly won't have to drive so much. Then you bring her back here and she can stay with us or she can go to her grandparents when they get home from work."

"That could be fun and I haven't really had much chance to drive since we got Atlas and the other vehicles," Rindi said. "Megan is such a cute little girl, I hope when we have our own kids some day, they will be cute like her."

"Oh, if you three girls didn't have those implants, you would have all been pregnant way back in March," I inform them. "I'm not sure I want to see you gain all the weight but your boobs will get bigger and so will your butts."

The three girls all giggle imagining themselves with big boobs, stomachs and butts.

"We're here Uncle Roy!" Shouts Megan as she charges into the rec room and jumps into my arms kissing me on the cheek.

"So I see," I tell her, "And how was your first day of middle school?"

"I made several new friends and we go to a different classroom every hour and switch teachers. "The teachers seem to be nice but two of them already gave us homework, I have to write an essay about summer vacation and I have two pages of math. May I use your computer to write the essay?"

"Of course you may," I tell her, using the correct English.

"We have to get some things before next week too, the school supplies the books and we have open cubbies to store them in, but we each need our own tablet computer to do research." Megan said. Then she let herself slide from my arms and followed me into my office.

I turned on the computer and Megan giggled seeing the picture of Rindi in the green demi bra and matching almost see through green panties that I use as a screen saver.

"Rindi is so cute, I hope I look like her in a few years," Megan said.

"You are cute yourself," I tell her, "Don't be in too big a hurry to grow up though."

I walk back out to the rec room and Molly is in there with the other three girls.

"Molly, Rindi has agreed to pick Megan up after school every day so you won't have to drive so much." I inform her.

"Oh thank you so much," Molly says and hugs Rindi.

"I have a new tablet computer that Megan can use, so you won't need to buy her one," Rindi tells Molly, "I bought myself a second one back in March when I thought I would be attending college this fall."

"That will save me from having to buy her one, I was wondering how I could afford that along with all the other supplies she needs." Molly said.

"Would you object to Uncle Roy and I taking her shopping for the things she needs after school tomorrow?" Rindi asked Molly.

"That would be wonderful, thank you so much," Molly said.

I think I might have growled, "I hate shopping," I informed Rindi, "I think your punishment just got increased."

Rindi just stuck her tongue out at me and giggled.

I went into the kitchen and put together a shepherds pie for dinner. Mashed potatoes, broccoli, carrots, peas, corn, mushrooms, shredded chicken breasts, alfredo sauce, biscuits on top and into the oven. Half an hour later it was time to eat.

I walked into my office and Megan was finished with her essay but didn't know how to work my wireless printer.

"Come in the dining room and eat dinner and afterwards we will print it out," I tell her. "Tomorrow after school, Rindi and I will take you to an office supply store to get your supplies for school."

She jumped into my arms and gave me another hug, so I just carried her into the dining room and she sat down in the same chair she considers hers, in between Rindi and myself.

The other four girls were already sitting down and waiting to see what I had made for dinner.

"This is really good," said Megan, "I used to hate vegetables, especially broccoli and carrots, but the way you fix them, they almost taste like candy, and they crunch when you bite them."

"I can assure you, they taste nothing like me," Candy says, "And don't you go and bite me to see if I crunch."

"Shucks! Spoil all my fun," I tell Candy, winking at her.

Candy blushed just a bit, thinking about all the times I have lightly bitten her or the other two girls.

All the girls are giggling now.

"Did you finish your essay?" Molly asked Megan.

"Yes, I was just ready to print it out when Uncle Roy told me dinner was ready," Megan answered.

"He has some really nice pictures of Rindi and the other ladies in his computer too." Megan says. "I hope I look as good as she does when I am her age."

Oh shit! I think to myself, there are many pictures of Rindi, Candy and Su, wearing bikinis, lingerie and nude in my computer, I wasn't expecting Megan to open that folder and I hadn't hidden the file. They had all been sunbathing nude on the dock since the weather warmed up in June so Megan didn't see anything new she hadn't already seen in person. I had taken quite a few pictures the last few months using my telephoto lenses, I didn't tell anyone about those either.

After dinner, the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, I went into my office and turned on the printer, Megan was able to send the file and asked if I wanted to read her essay.

How I spent my summer vacation, by Megan Simmons.

It started out to be very boring, I lived with my Aunt Molly and my grandparents. Most of the time, I would go to the bookstore where my grandma works. I read a lot of books.

One day there was a flyer advertising bounce boats and slides at Pirates Cove. I love pirates so I begged my Aunt Molly to take me on opening day. I met Rindi and Roy, they were dressed as pirates and the nicest two people I have ever met. Rindi and I went down the slides many times. Roy taught me how to dance. One night they brought me to their lakehouse and the next day we went fishing in the lake that Roy owns and I caught a twenty pound stealhead trout, he had to lift it into the boat and I have a picture of it in my phone, if anyone wants to see it?

A few weeks later, Roy sold some land to my Aunt Molly and my grandparents, now we have two houses, one for my grandparents and one for my aunt and myself. It is nice but too quiet and I am bored, so I spend my days with Roy and Rindi, playing pool, fishing, swimming, playing ping pong, pinball and other games. Roy has a huge tv, nearly as big as a theater screen, twelve electric reclining chairs in a U shaped pattern on a slant so no one has any heads in their way and they let me come visit anytime I want. If Rindi doesn't marry Roy, they are engaged and she has a very nice ring, when I am old enough I will marry him.

I almost forgot, Roy hired my Aunt Molly to play music in the bar and he bought quite a few cars for Pirates Cove and gave one to my aunt on her birthday since her car had died, he said it belongs to the business but it's hers to use. He's such a great guy, I think I love him.

It was interesting to get a childs perspective of our lives and how many changes we had all gone through in just a few short months.

Megan was blushing a bit when I finished reading her essay. I decided not to tease her since she had written it from her perspective and there was no way I would hurt her feelings.

"It looks good to me," I told her. I was pleased she had left out the nude sunbathing that the older girls had been indulging in and the pictures I had taken of them. I could just imagine how that would have gone over at a catholic girls school.

"Should I let Rindi read it now?" Megan asked me.

"It's up to you," I told megan. I always like giving people choices, usually they make the choice I prefer since the other choice is not really a good thing.

Megan took the essay to Rindi and of course Rindi read it and didn't tease Megan about her crush on me either. She just told Megan it was good and she liked her too.

"I have something for you in my office," Rindi told Megan.

The two went into the office next to mine, they are the only rooms in the house without a view of the lake, besides the game room and rumpus room.

Rindi handed a brand new tablet to Megan. "It was going to be either a birthday or Christmas present, but you need it now, so I will have to get you something else." Rindi said to the wide eyed ten year old girl.

I also gave Megan one of the big boxes of chocolates and told her to share them with Molly.

"My birthday is next Monday, September 12th." Megan told Rindi, I'll be eleven.

"You should have a slumber party for all your friends this coming Saturday then," Rindi told Megan. "We will have Uncle Roy cook something special and play games and have a lot of fun. Tell them all to bring bathing suits and pajamas.

"We work weekends I tell Rindi but we can leave early on Saturday We can take the girls to Pirates Cove for the day on Sunday, and then drop them off later. How many girls are in your grade?" I asked Megan. "It wouldn't be nice to leave anyone out."

"There are seven others in my grade," Megan smiles and giggles, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course we do silly," Rindi teases her now. "We might even get Uncle Roy to tell the girls a ghost story about his lake and the giant bullwampus and the side hill gougers."

"Megan, don't you still have some math homework to do?" Molly had followed the voices to see what was taking so long with Megan's essay.

Megan went out to the living room where she had left her math workbook and laid on the rug to work out the problems.

"Are you sure you want eight girls in your house for a slumber party?" Molly asked Rindi and I, after Megan was out of hearing distance.

"Of course," Rindi told Molly. "I never had a slumber party, I never had any friends when I was her age, I missed out on many things growing up. We can buy some face paint, and party favors, it will be as much fun for me as it will be for them. I'll even sleep in the ball room in a sleeping bag with them, I doubt we sleep much though. Uncle Roy has a fondue pot so we can make chocolate covered fruit, we can buy a cake and make our own ice cream."

"You make it sound like fun, I wonder if I can take the evening off, and never mind, I'm too old for a kids slumber party." Molly said a bit dejected.

"You are younger than me by a few months," I tell Molly, "I think I just got drafted to be head cook, storyteller and chauffeur though. I'll call Phyl and Jack and let them know we are taking Saturday and Sunday off this coming weekend and if they ever need a weekend off we will cover for them then."

I call Jack first and explain that I won't be coming in on Saturday and Sunday we would be there to play. Then I call Phyl at the bar, it sounds fairly busy for a Monday evening, I explain that Molly wants Saturday off for her nieces birthday party.

You are invited to a birthday party for Megan Simmons on September 10th at twelve o'clock noon at the home of Roy Maxx and Rindi Conner, house number two on Lake drive. Bring swim suits, pajamas, and tooth brush. Saturday will be swimming and games, Sunday we will go to Pirates Cove for lunch and a day of play in the bounce houses, giant slides, scrambler, tea cups and carousel. Please RSVP to Rindi Conner at 555-1212. I print out seven of the invitations and hand them to Megan just as she closes her math workbook.

"Hand one of these to each of the girls in your grade tomorrow, it's short notice so some might not be able to come but you never know," I tell her.

"Why did you put Rindi down as the hostess and not you?" Megan asks.

"It might look a bit strange for a guy to be inviting young girls to a slumber party," I tell Megan. "By putting Rindi as the contact person the parents will feel better about allowing their daughters to come."

Molly and Megan left us then to walk down the lake to their own house. Shortly after there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and Stephanie from Victoria Secrets asked if she had the right house.

"No you are looking for the house of punishment and strange sexual perversions it's through that room over there," I joke as I point to the rec room.

"Oh Rindi! you have company," I call out, get your butt out here and prepare for your punishment.

Su and Candy both came out of their bedrooms wearing new nightgowns that they had bought earlier. Both of them were see through, Su's was a light pink that set off her olive skin in a nice contrast. Candy's was light green, they both had on matching bras and panties.

"I brought a nightgown too," Stephanie said, "I have tomorrow off, Rindi said I could sleep here tonight. Is there a room I can change in?

I showed Stephanie to the one bedroom that no one had used yet, it was the second one past the living room, next to the one Megan often used when her aunt worked nights and Megan didn't want to be alone in an empty house.

"Wow! Stephanie exclaimed, "What a geat view of that lake and all the mirrors, even one on the ceiling."

I left her in the room and closed the door. Went in my room and put on my black silk robe. Went out to find Rindi wearing her black silk robe and carrying a small tub of salve.

"I am not going to spank you so hard that you will need that," I tell her. In fact I'd rather not spank you at all, but you did earn a punishment for punching me and volunteering me to host a girls slumber party."

I knock on the bedroom door where I had left Stephanie. She opened the door and holy shit, she was wearing a white see through baby doll nightgown. She had light brown hair, green eyes, five feet five inches tall, white mesh stockings, no bra or panties, her pussy was hairless and looked good enough for any guy to just dive into mouth first. Her boobs were bigger than any I had seen naked, 34D, actually, that is a bit smaller than average for an American lady, according to Google. Her nipples were small but her boobs were firm and I wanted very badly to fondle and taste them both.

'I prefer sex with girls so I won't let you fuck me but you can still lick me and I will do the same with you," Stephanie said.

I led her to the rumpus room where the other three girls were waiting for us.

"Court is now in session, judge Roy Maxx presiding," I tell the four girls, "Rindi Conners you are accused of recklessly punching me in the stomach earlier today and for volunteering me to entertain eight young girls this coming Saturday, how do you plead."

Rindi looks at me with a nervous smile, then she says, "Guilty your honor, it was an accident, my friends and I just wanted to have some fun wrestling with you and my fist just sort of hit you."

"Ladies of the jury, you have heard the defendent admit her guilt and now we must decide a suitable punishment? Do any of you have any suggestions?" I ask.

"Twenty swats on her naked ass," Candy said.

Rindi cringed just a bit at how severe Candy wanted her punishment.

"Su you were in the bedroom when I was punched, do you think it was an accident or did Rindi intentionally punch me?"

"The punch was intentional but I don't think she meant to hurt you," Su said. Maybe just five swats with her robe on."

"Rindi you have admitted guilt and heard two recommendations for punishment, one thing you will do is Wednesday through Friday each week, you will pick Megan up at the catholic school and bring her here. That is happening regardless of other punishment. I want you to tell me what punishment you think you deserve?"

Rindi gulped and realized she was trapped now. Maybe seven swats with the robe on or three swats on my naked butt," she said softly.

"Take off your robe and get on the swing on your stomach," I tell Rindi. "There are four of us! we will each get to give you two swats on your cute naked little butt."