Niece Rindi Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stephanie since you are Rindi's guest you get to go first," I tell her.

She walks over and giggling lightly pats both of Rindi's naked butt cheeks.

"Su it's your turn now," I tell her.

She also gives two fairly light little slaps to the naked fanny that is about waist high while sticking up from the swing.

"Candy, before you give her your share remember sometime you might be in her position and she will remember this night both good and bad." I said this not sure how badly Candy really wants to hurt Rindi as she is very jealous that I belong to my niece and she belongs to me.

Candy gives two solid meaty sounding slaps, one on each bare cheek, hard enough to sting but not so hard as to really hurt.

"Rindi, you have a choice now," I tell her while thinking it over my mind, "Either you get two hard spanks from me, or you get to watch me on the swing with the other three girls, one at a time till they climax."

Su and Candy both giggle and hope she decides to let them have some fun on the swing. Stephanie really prefers girls to guys when it comes to sex so she wants Rindi to take the swats.

"The swats then," Rindi said, "but afterwards you make love to me and then once I climax, the others can have a turn on the swing.

The two swats I gave her left two red hand prints, one on each cheek. She didn't cry out but she made some low moaning sounds. I helped her down from the swing, noticing how wet her small pussy was from the arousal of the spankings she had received. She wouldn't need any foreplay and my erection was sticking out the front of my robe.

I sat down in the leather seat after removing my robe and Rindi inserted my erection into her dripping little sheath. She hummed happily once she had every inch of my firm rod fully inside her clear to the tight lipped entrance of her womb.

We got the swing started and it didn't take long for Rindi to reach her climax, as the spankings had really gotten her excited.

After getting off my erection, she asked Stephanie if she would like to try me out on the swing or swing with her?

Stephanie hesitated for a moment, "I'm not on the pill so I better not but it sure looked like fun."

Su climbed onto my lap and inserted my erection into her tight pussy while Rindi and Stephanie went to the toybox and got out the double ended dildo.

Candy wasn't sure which couple to watch so she sat cross legged on the rubber mat where she could watch all of us.

Su had been a gymnast in middle school so she was still very flexible and used the ropes to pull herself up and down as we swung back and forth. It was wonderful how the suction of her wet vise like pussy kept milking at my erection. She had at least two orgasms and was panting and gasping for breath, when I stopped the swing and she climbed off.

Candy came over a bit less eagerly. "The last time I was on a swing in grade school, I jumped off and sprained my leg, so I haven't been on one since." She said nervously.

"We aren't going to fall and the rubber mat will keep us from getting hurt if we do," I assured her.

She climbed into my lap and I used my right hand to insert my erection into the feminine depths of her little pussy. She held onto the ropes so tightly her knuckles turned a bit white.

"Relax," I told her, "just swing your feet slowly and hold the ropes lightly just for balance."

She began to relax as her breathing got faster and the pleasure of having sex overcame her fear of falling. This time when she reached her climax, I couldn't hold back any longer and spurted my seed into her willing depths.