Niece Rindi Ch. 25

Story Info
Megan and Jessie become assistant managers.
8.1k words
4.74
2.7k
5

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------Monday September 14

I wake up with my erection poking into a silky smooth butt cheek. It feels so good resting against the smooth flesh, I just enjoy the feeling for several minutes. With two babies in the house and the fact we had only been asleep a few hours I'm still a bit groggy since we had stayed up talking to Megan about her new status as my new assistant in the Pirates Cove businesses. I'm a bit confused as the body on my right side is my Niece who is also wife Rindi, but the girl on my left with the silky smooth butt cheeks is exactly my same height of five feet eight inches tall. I reach around to feel her taut smooth boobs and rubbery nipples. It's not Su, I think to myself, the nipples are too small. Candy moved out two years ago, so who is in our bed? Then I remember carrying a naked Megan into our room after Sierra had nursed and gone back to sleep, after her two a.m feeding. It's about six a.m. now, I think, so Sierra should sleep about two more hours. It's Monday and our usual days off are Mondays and Tuesdays. I can go back to sleep if I want but the boobs I am playing with feel so good. I continue to lightly fondle the nipples and gently squeezing both boobs using both my hands and all ten of my fingers, I massage them and am really getting enjoyment from my caresses of the firm rubbery globes.

Megan's back is towards me and it's her butt cheeks my erection is snuggled up against. I debated with myself if I want to give her an oral orgasm while she's sleeping. Rindi, Su, Candy and I had often awakened each other with early morning orgasms while the ones who were sleeping thought they were dreaming.

I finally decided to try it as it had been several months since any of us had done this. I crept carefully down to the foot of the gel mattress covered bed. I lifted the covers up just enough to crawl under them and Megan rolled over in her sleep and was now on her back with her legs just enough apart I had room to reach the virgin slit between her smooth silky hairless legs. I licked lightly all around her vulva first, around her lips I worked my tongue, circling around the mermaid design I had just shaved into her mound the day before. I continued licking getting her slightly salty tasting sweat into my mouth. I then worked my tongue into the sweeter tasting tang of her virgin pleasure center. I avoided the clit and pushed my tongue in and out several times, running it in circles from top to bottom around and around until using a rapid snake like in and out motion I finally attacked her clit.

Megan was panting in her sleep and with my tongue on her clit, using suction with my mouth, she woke up screaming. "Cumming! I'm Cumming! Holy shit! That feels so good!"

Rindi rolled over and woke up to find out what had awakened her. "Geeze Su do you have to be so loud so early?" She asked.

"I'm not Su, I'm Megan," panted the girl still partly out of breath as I was still licking and sucking the liquid from her sticky little love box. "I'm sorry if I woke you up but someone has been licking my pussy for a while and I thought I was dreaming about all the fun we had yesterday. I was having an orgasm in my dream and it felt so real and then it was real and, Oh Shit! Not again, Ahh, Ohhhh! Cumming!" She had another feminine release and I got a big mouthful and coming out from under the covers I kissed Rindi, transferring a bit of the tasty juice into her mouth.

"Uncle Roy," Rindi said after swallowing the tasty treat, "I don't mind you bringing Megan into our bed but if you are going to wake me up like that you can both go to her room and let me sleep in peace. She does taste very sweet though and if I wasn't so tired I'd lick her pussy myself."

Megan giggled and since the room was still dark, we couldn't see each other, I resumed my normal position with Rindi on my right side and Megan on my left. I reached over and once again fondled Megans twin orbs and nipples and gave both sides a few kisses. Then

I turned over and kissed my wife Rindi. After a few kisses I went back to sleep. Rindi was asleep seconds later and Megan also fell back to sleep.

Then, a couple of hours later I was having an erotic dream of my own. Someone was tentatively licking the tip of my erection while running a soft unsure hand up and down the firm shaft. Whoever it was licking my rod wasn't very experienced at all and the unsure way she kept licking and pumping on my erect rod with enthusiasm but inexperience had me stiff as a board but she was unable to get me to finish.

Waking up, the room is still dark. "Curtains open," I commanded them, the swoosh sound was followed by the bright light reflecting off all the mirrors and bathing the room in sunlight. It is Megan playing with my erection and she giggles and smiles at me.

"Did I wake you up?" She asked.

"Yes and in such a teasing and fun way too," I answered her question. Remembering back six years ago, when I had to teach Rindi, and Su how to please a stiff rod using hands and mouths. Candy had been giving blow jobs and hand jobs a few months before she met us and didn't need instructions. "If you stroke a bit more firmly and speed up and then slow down a few times, take the tip into your mouth just like when we kiss each other with our mouths, make sure to only use your lips, no biting but you can lightly nibble." I couldn't give any more instructions after saying that as I was unable to talk as my own orgasm was milked from my stiff rod into Megans mouth.

She coughed a bit but managed to swallow most of the essence squirting into her willing but inexperienced mouth, a few drops ran down her mouth and onto her chest and boob flesh.

"Come up here now," Rindi told the eighteen year old girl and she licked all the liquid from Megans chest and boobs.

Meanwhile, I took advantage of the situation to kiss the mouths of both girls, tasting the sweet saltiness of the juice that had spurted from my now limp rod into Megans mouth and from her boobs into Rindi's mouth. I also massaged and licked four wonderful boobs and nipples. Rindi had come back into bed after feeding Sierra and Megan had awakened when Rindi got back. Licking Rindi's boobs I got a taste of the liquid she feeds our daughter with and it's a taste I really like. Megans boobs are firmer and just as tasty without any milk and I lick all four boobs until each girl has a wonderful boobgasm.

I go into the bathroom and run some water into the jaccuzzi, by draining it every time we use it, the water is always fresh so we don't need any of the normal chemicals most people use in a jaccuzzi.

Rindi climbs in and sits next to me in her usual seat on my right side, Megan sits on my left side. The water isn't deep enough to completely cover their wonderful boobs and they float on top of the water allowing me an excellent view of all four. Megans 34C a bit smaller than Rindi's 35C slightly larger with bigger nipples and her areola have gotten a lot darker, while Megans are a lovely shade of a light brownish pink.

Su comes into the bathroom and taking off her yellow robe she climbs into the tub and sits down. Her nearly black, silver dollar sized nipples added two more floating attractions to my viewing pleasure.

Jessie followed Su into the bathroom.

"Do you mind if I get in too?" Jessie asked politely, it felt so good yesterday. She took off the pink, baby doll nighty and sat next to Su. Her 34B sized boobs with average sized nipples but above average looks, a lovely pink hue, joined the six already floating and now there are eight of the mammary attractions for me to ogle.

"Shit! I need my camera or hey, I know," I said grabbing my phone from the floor and I took several shots of each lady and their boobs individually and a few of all four of them.

The girls were all giggling at me while I just stared at all their boobs on display.

"You still get turned on by our boobs?" Su asked, "After six years and seeing them hundreds of times they still turn you on? Would you like a taste?" Su slowly came to a stop in front of me and held both her boobs up with her hands right in front of my face.

"Well with an open invitation like that," I wasted no time suckling the two huge nipples both at once into my mouth while massaging the boob flesh with my fingers, then getting quite a flow of milk that tasted so good. I didn't want to drain her dry and deprive my son of his meal but he does eat a lot of fruits and cereal so he doesn't need a whole lot and the few mouthfuls I stole, I really enjoyed.

Megan and Su both requested a taste of milk since they had never really tasted mothers milk before yesterday since they had been too young when they were babies to really remember. Su and Rindi allowed both young adult girls to each have a taste and the girls wiped their lips giggling and smiling.

"I can see why Roy enjoys playing with them and staring at them now," Megan said.

Megan then moved over and tasted Jessies firm young boobs and Jessie tasted Megans. Then taking turns I had both young girls stand by me so I could fondle and lick their nice young boobs too.

My erection popped up to life then and still hidden under the water the girls didn't see it and returned to their seats. Rindi noticed my breathing was faster and guessed why.

"Want to scratch my itch?" Rindi asked me, while facing away from me and inserting my erection into her very wet opening, not all the moisture from the tub either. She rode up and down on my stiff rod for several minutes until we were both struggling for breath and we climaxed together.

"That looked so wonderful," Megan said, "I can't wait to try that myself. Jessie echoed the sentiment.

"Jessie have you made an appointment with your doctor for birth control yet?" Rindi asked the blonde girl.

"Not yet, I don't really want my family doctor to know and I'd really like a female instead of the male doctor my folks use." Jessie said.

I handed Rindi my phone and she called Dr. Avery to see if they had any openings and if they were accepting new patients. "Today at one o'clock she told the excited but nervous blonde girl," when she had turned the phone off and handed it back to me. "They had a cancellation and can see you then."

"Wonderful," Jessie said, "I can't wait until I can really have Uncle Roy make love to me like he does with you and Su," she told Rindi.

"I get him first," Megan teased her friend. "After all I already had the shot and only need a few more days before it will be effective."

We all got out of the tub then and dried each other off. Jessie and Su each put their nightwear back on. Rindi and Megan had come in naked as I had so they had to go back into the bedroom naked, this gave me a very nice view of four very naked butt cheeks as I followed them. I pinched both girls butts and gave light slaps to each. Rindi giggled and slapped my hands away. Megan gasped and reached back to hold my hands in place while I massaged her much firmer rear cheeks. Then she put on her emerald baby doll nighty.

Rindi put on her jeans and a nursing bra and a blouse. "I'll take Jessie to her appointment, I have a couple questions about Sierra that I want to discuss with the doctor," Rindi said. Su and Rindi went into the nursery then to check on Troy and Sierra.

Megan, Jessie and I went into the kitchen and soon we had sausage, cheese and mushroom omelettes cooked and on five plates. Megan and Jessie each took a plate to the nursery with cranberry juice for the two mothers and then returned to eat with me.

"Megan says that you are thinking about finding a job instead of going to college?" I questioned Jessie.

"Well, it just seems like a waste of time to me, I can understand some professions like doctors, nurses or lawyers needing college but any other career feels like four years of spending money instead of making money." Jessie said.

"We can always use more help at Pirates Cove, I tell her." The waitresses make a bit more than minimum wage and with tips usually do a bit better than most restaurants pay. They also get medical and dental fully covered. The ones who monitor the slides, bounce boats and motorized rides, each get fifty dollars from me, every two hours. Megan will start Wednesday with me while I guide her through each step of what it will take to be my personal assistant but I think if you'd like to train with her, it makes sense for me to train you both at the same time."

Jessie ran from her chair at the dining room table over to my chair almost knocking me over when she jumped into my lap. She gave me a kiss that would have given a stone statue a boner. If not for the fact I had already had two orgasms myself that morning would have given me an instant hard on. As it was my penis tried to become hard and just about achieved it but not quite.

"Really?" Jessie asked, "You would teach us to be managers not just wait staff and cooks?"

"Really," I laughed at her surprise. "You see waitresses just have to be personable and friendly, they need to flirt a liitle bit too for bigger tips, remember a few details and it's not terribly hard work either. Managers have to know how to get things done. Who to hire, when someone isn't working out. What bulk foods to order, take inventory, and bank deposits. They also act as wait staff when we get really busy. You will both have to work nearly every weekend but there will be times you won't have too if you ask in advance. Eddie is good at supervising the restaurant and is a great cook too. Juan is our head cook for all but the pizzas. Candy supervises the pizza makers with Kevin her husband. Have I forgotten anything?"

"The free meal we get each day we work, with our choice of desserts," Megan said.

"Yes and if you eat pizza every day, or lasagna you will both be blimps in a year," I tell the two young ladies.

"What about you Uncle Roy, you eat like two pieces of pizza, crab salads and raspleberry pie with ice cream every time you are there, and never seem to gain weight?" Megan asked.

"I have a high metabolism and I work out in the rumpus room, on the treadmill and exercise bike daily. Plus sex with two ladies every day sometimes two or three times a day keeps me fit." I tell the two giggling females.

"What lies are you spreading now?" Rindi asked me, coming into the dining room carrying Sierra.

"Just telling my two new assistants what their jobs will be and how I manage to keep my girlish figure," I joked.

"Right," Rindi said, "Don't believe him girls, he walks five miles every day on the treadmill and fifteen to twenty on the exercise bike."

"He claims it was from so much sex," Megan told Rindi.

"Well, Su and I did manage to wear him out when we were pregnant, many times we had to use our blush vibes just to keep our sanity, when he was too pooped to pop." Rindi informed the girls who couldn't stop giggling at the information.

"We need to leave soon," Rindi told Jessie, "And I suggest you put on some clothes, that baby doll nighty is awfully cute but we will be out in public."

Jessie got off my lap and hurried into Megan's room to change into jeans and a blouse, wearing a bra under the top. She and Rindi left with Sierra.

Megan and I went into the rumpus room to exercise. While I walked the treadmill she rode the exercise bike, then we switched and I rode the bike while she walked. After that we took a nice fun shower together. Her youthful body was made for the delight of any man lucky enough to play with it. Play I did, soaping her boobs, ass and pussy, at leisure and with pleasure. We kissed long and often, not just mouths either. She soaped my rod, balls and ass along with my back, front and other areas. We put our robes back on.

We checked on Su and Troy. Su was watching a show on the tv and Troy was in the playpen, happily chewing on his iced teething ring. We had put in a small fridge with ice maker, inside were juices for both mothers and infants so they could get them without having to leave the room, along with a variety of snack foods for Troy and both mothers.

Megan and I went to the rec room and started playing nine ball, every time it was my turn she would pull the top of her gown open to show off her cute little boobs, I just couldn't win a game and gave up after the fifth time she did it. I walked around the table after that last time, and pinched both nipples, twisting them firmly leaving bright red finger marks on both of them.

"Ouch! You dirty prick, that hurt!" Megan yelled at me.

"It was supposed to hurt," I told her. Then I picked her up and put her over my left shoulder, moved her nightgown up over her back, leaving her ass exposed and gave her five hard swats leaving red hand prints on both cheeks.

"Promise you won't cheat any more?" I asked her, "Or I will give you ten more even harder."

She sniffled back through the tears and said she was only following Rindi's advice on how to beat me at pool. "I won't show you my boobs anymore then," She told me.

"I still enjoy seeing them," I told her, "Just not when it's my turn to shoot." I massaged all the pain away from her red little ass and even rubbed the cheeks with a cooling salve. I felt bad about having hit hard enough to make her cry but for some reason it had turned me on too.

"Uncle Roy, I have an embarrassing question to ask you," she said, When you spanked me just now, it hurt but it also got me horny, an angry kind of horny though, not nice like in the shower or hot tub. Those horny feelings were gentle and made me feel loved. The spanking was more like you were in control and could hurt me, rape me or abuse me at any time and it still made me horny to think that. Is that normal?"

"Rindi reacts the same way," I told Megan, "She gets an angry horny from spankings, Su just cried and begged me to stop the few times I spanked her. Candy actually had an orgasm once when I spanked her, ten swats, after a fight with Kevin. They had been arguing and I asked him if he thought she should be punished. I told him I'd be more than happy to spank her. He agreed and Candy said that if I was going to spank her, she wanted us all to be naked and so we took off our clothes, I sat down in a chair and she laid down over my lap. I made her count each swat and in between swats I would massage her rear cheeks, every other swat I would finger her pussy. By the tenth swat she had one hellacious orgasm and I put my clothes back on while Kevin rubbed salve on her very red blushing ass cheeks. After I had left, they told me later they had the most intense loving sex ever. Spankings are a big turn on for some people," I told Megan.

"I was almost ready to have an orgasm when you stopped spanking me though," Megan said, "Did spanking me turn you on also?"

Rindi carrying a sleeping Sierra and Jessie carrying the diaper bag had overheard the last of Megan's question, when they returned from the doctor.

"Uncle Roy gets turned on by lots of things," Rindi told Megan, "Seeing us in or out of clothes, spanking us, kissing us. He can see girls naked on tv or some of the pictures he took of any one of us, he has one of me in my green demi bra when I was your age that he uses for a screen saver, the one you asked him about when you were twelve and used his computer to write an essay. Just thinking about us at all, at any time. Guys get turned on pretty easily and believe me Uncle Roy is great at turning us on too."

Megan nodded in agreement while Jessie just looked at all of us a bit confused. "How can a spanking make a girl horny?" she asked.

"Go put on your pink baby doll nighty," Rindi ordered the blonde. "Then we will all go into the rumpus room, Uncle Roy let her use the swing after we raise it up and bring in your office chair and Megan, bring that jar of salve." Rindi went to the nursery to put a sleeping Sierra into the crib.

In the rumpus room and we had all done what Rindi asked. The girls had on the baby dolls, Rindi was wearing her silk pajama bottoms but bare from the waist up. I still had on my dragon robe.