Niece Rindi Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Roy, take off the robe in case she squirts liquid or craps on you," Rindi ordered. "Jessie lay face down on this swing put your arms through these two straps and your feet through these two."

We helped her to achieve a spread eagle look laying face down on the swing, then I rolled my desk chair over to where I could reach Jessies wonderful pink butt cheeks through her gown. Rindi pulled the bottom of the gown up over the girls back, leaving her bare from the hips down. "You need to count each swat, Rindi told Jessie, if at any time it hurts too much, just say stop. If you make any cries like shit or anything that lets him know you are hurt he will stop. Uncle Roy hates to hurt us but a spanking can be fun if done right."

I started out just massaging Jessies bare butt cheeks, using both hands it was similar to kneeding bread dough. After a few minutes of this, I spanked her left cheek, with a splat sound, leaving a red hand print.

"Ouch! One," said Jessie. Splat, this time a red hand print appeared on the right cheek. "Ouch! Two," counted Jessie.

I went back to rubbing the two soft, firm rear cheeks. Jessie started breathing a little harder. Rindi and Megan had each brought in a chair to sit in while watching and were busy kissing each other and playing with the others boobs while I was taking my time enjoying this strange unexpected pleasure.

Splat! "Ouch! Three," moaned Jessie.

"Want me to stop yet?" I asked the blonde. There were now two red hand prints on her left cheek. "I'm okay," Said Jessie. Splat! Ouch! Four, said the blonde. There were now two red hand prints on each cheek. I massaged away the hurt before delivering two more swats in rapid succession. Splat! Splat! Oh shit! that hurts said the moaning blonde.

I reached my hand up under her butt to her pussy and it was very wet with her secretions. I rubbed cooling salve onto the hand prints on her poor naked ass. Then I raised the swing higher so I could wheel my chair underneath her and began to lick and suck her sweet little pussy. She had an orgasm as soon as my tongue touched her vulva, another one seconds later when I touched her clit with just the tip of my tongue. When she had her third orgasm she begged me to stop. We helped her down from the swing as she was weak and had trouble standing up.

"So what do you think of spankings now?" Rindi asked our victim.

"I don't know," said Jessie, "It hurt a little and was a strange kind of horny, I don't think I had an orgasm, but I was close and those two swats at the end, if I could have had two more I would have Cum for sure but I wouldn't have liked the hurt on my poor ass."

My erection sticking up between my legs let the three ladies know just what spanking the blonde had done to my libido.

"Uncle Roy you can't have sex with either of these two yet but maybe they can practice licking and sucking you off or you and I can show them what we do on the swing?" Rindi suggested.

"I want to watch you two make love on the swing," said Megan, sitting again on the chair.

"I want to watch too," said Jessie but I think I'll just stand up over here by Megan.

We all laughed realizing just how sore, Jessies butt cheeks were.

I sat on the seat and Rindi sat down inserting my erection into her tight little sheath, even though it's looser than it once was, it's still plenty tight and it took a few up and down movements before I was fully engulfed into my wifes sweet pussy. We showed the girls a few tricks we had learned from years of practice. After we had both achieved a much satisfying climax we put on our robe, pajama bottoms and baby dolls and went out to go make dinner.

We all had a big glass of wine except Rindi, who had a very small glass with dinner and Jessie stood behind her own chair while eating. Rindi always waits until Sierra has nursed to have wine and waits four to six hours to nurse again afterwards.

Jessie did sit in one of the recliners in the living room when I poured us each another glass of wine. Rindi didn't get a second glass since the wine might not be good for a nursing baby.

We watched tv and discussed different ways to enjoy foreplay and sexual activity that don't involve actual intercourse. Boobgasms, oral sex, cunnilingus, blowjobs and erotic massages.

"What about analingus?" Jessie asked.

"Uncle Roy willingly kisses our butt cheeks anytime he wants but even after six years he won't kiss inside an ass crack," Rindi told the girls. "He will put his fingers or thumbs inside if he gets turned on enough and that is fun too."

"Right," I tell the girls, "There are so many other options that are available to us and kissing a stinky ass or even a clean one, just doesn't appeal to me, although you girls have to own two of the cutest little butts I have ever seen."

"Are you saying my fat ass isn't cute anymore," Rindi glared at me and gave me her middle finger.

"Not at all dear," I tell my wife who really is sensitive about a few extra pounds. Your fat ass still looks good enough to eat with a spoon but I'll use a fork and stab it anytime you want me too."

"Screw you very much! Uncle Roy," Rindi said, she was a bit upset with me but I knew how to calm her down.

"Yes please, but not right now, since you already drained my supply, maybe in the morning after you feed Sierra." I teased her. "Your butt is still very cute and now there's just enough extra to grab anytime I want."

The girls are giggling at Rindi and I, when they realized we are only teasing each other and this is our way of saying how much we are still in love.

"Let's go to bed now then, I think Su already went to her room so there is plenty of space in our bed for all of us." Rindi suggested.

We each took care of our bathroom routines and then took off our clothes and crawled into bed naked. Four people in the bed is slightly snug but there was still enough room for us all to fit, since the girls are all fairly thin, even Rindi at five feet two and weighing a hundred and five pounds, with what she calls her fat ass, had plenty of room in the oversized bed.

----------Wednesday September 16

Megan, Jessie and I arrived at Pirates Cove at ten thirty. There are already a few children waiting at all the slides and bounce boats. I unlock the restaurant doors and turn off the burgler alarm. "The code is 1825," I tell the girls, "It was Rindi's and my ages when this was all built and is easy to remember."

I relocked the door and we went into the kitchen. "Here by the pizza ovens we have this tablet computer to keep track of each whole pizza and what size it was. This way we know how much each of the four partners will get. Rindi, Su, Candy, and myself. We used to split five ways but Capt. Jack retired and said it wouldn't be fair if he continued getting a share without doing any of the work. If things get really crazy, he and Sammy will come to help out if needed. I showed both girls how simple it was to enter the information.

We next went into my office, "Eddy has his own desk, a chair and that computer," I pointed. "Mine that you will use is here." Turning it on I opened the spread sheet that showed sales from the last four days. "Saturday we did two hundred and fifty of the forty-five inch pizzas. We did a hundred and fifty of the free, eight inch pizzas. We don't charge for those if they also order something else. Sunday we did two hundred of the forty-five and an even one hundred of the eight inch. Monday we did one hundred fifty of the forty-five, and a hundred ten of the eights. Yesterday we did a hundred and sixty-two of the forty-five and a hundred and five of the eights. So together we did seven hundred and sixty two of the forty-five. We make a hundred dollars profit after figuring ingredients and labor costs for those then we subtract the ingredients for the eights from that total, it costs us six dollars for each of the eights. $76,200 minus $2,790 equals $73,410 profit. Now we divide that by four, equals $18,352, for the business partners. We also keep track of all the other sales from the menu items but those are separate from the pizzas and that is on another spreadsheet." The girls have both been using computers for many years and they catch on quickly with how the program works. If we do the same volume consistently it works out to about $37,000 for the month for each partner but there are always a few more expenses, electricity for the big rides, maintenance, labor costs, taxes, medical insurance, adds up to $40,000 monthly, which leaves $27,000 take home for the four partners.

It is nearly eleven so we go back out to find Eddy had unlocked the door and three hostesses began seating a line of customers who had been waiting outside. The waitresses all wearing the skimpy pirate wench outfits, start taking orders. I introduced Jessie to Eddy. Megan he knows since he married her aunt and she has been coming with me on weekends for years.

"These two are going to start training today to be assistant managers, they will work with us both, I told Eddy.

"Isn't Megan that cute little girl who used to dance with you wearing that little pirate wench oufit when she was twelve and who begged me to marry her Aunt Molly?" Eddy asked.

"If I remember correctly, it was you who begged me to ask my aunt to go on a date with you," Megan told Eddy. "You made her so happy and cheerful that it only made sense for you to marry her, only you were going so slow, I had to practically beg you to ask her about marriage."

Eddy laughed and said everyone needs a little shove now and then.

The girls and I walked ouside to the scrambler next, we talked to Kevin and I explained that Megan, who he also already knew and Jessie were being trained into assistant managers.

"Great," Kevin said, "Am I allowed to spank them if they misbehave?"

"No, if they screw up or misbehave, you tell me, they are my personal assistants now and I will reward or punish them myself." I told him.

"I want to thank you for that spanking you gave Candy, we haven't had even one argument since," Eddy shook my hand.

Then the three of us rode on the scrambler with me on the inside with Megan and Jessie on the outside so I got to play with the perky little boobs of the girls as the centrifugal force pushed them into me.

Kevin showed them how the levers worked to start the ride, speed it up and then to stop it. Both girls tried it, then we showed them how to lower the safety bars and to hook up the chains. We repeated this with the teacups and the carousel. When I was confident that both girls could start and stop the rides we checked on the supervisors at the slides and bounce houses.

It had taken us nearly two hours before I decided we needed a lunch break. We had CaSuRi pizza with salads and raspleberry pie. After eating we checked with Marie up in the ballroom, I introduced her to Jessie and told her the girls were my assistants and if she needed anything to let one of us know.

The billiards room was next and one of the newer guys named Felix was supervising from the raised platform. He blatantly checked out the two girls who were with me and I immediately disliked him. After introducing them I said they were my new assistants and would be his bosses once they were trained. He glared at both girls and I could tell he was unhappy with the situation.

We went back downstairs and I found Eddy. "What's up with Felix he was very annoyed when I told him that these two would be his boss." I said.

"Uh oh," said Eddy, "I hired him since we went to school together, he always did think he was better than everyone else, and that all the girls wanted him. Most didn't, and to have girls as his boss, I will probably have to let him go and find a new billiards person."

"Megan, would you like to supervise the billiards room, after Eddy informs Felix his services are no longer required or wanted?" I asked her.

The four of us went back upstairs and Eddy told Felix that he was terminated and would receive his final paycheck the next day. Felix grumbled under his breath, something about girls with tits able to get ahead on looks while he just couldn't just catch a break. Even with having a bachelor of arts degree that had taken him five years to get, instead of the usual four.

"A caring attitude is the one thing I insist all employees who work here have and we don't put up with jerks, assholes or anyone who doesn't fit in," I explained to the girls. "We have a fourteen day trial period during which we can fire someone who doesn't fit in. It's rare as most college students enjoy working here, the money is good and the work is easy but a jerk who takes five years to get an easy four year degree, probably specialized in partying and a slacker lifestyle doesn't belong here."

"It was my fault," Roy, "He came in Monday when he heard I was managing the place and begged for a job since he had been fired from another place and was falling behind on his bills." Eddy told us.

"We all make mistakes but sometimes a guy like him will fool us, or we hire him out of sympathy. Don't worry about it, he will eventually figure it out or end up sponging off his parents the rest of his life." I tell Eddy.

Eddy checked his phone for the time and said he needed to change the supervisors from the slides and bounce houses with the waitresses and went back downstairs to his more enjoyable duties.

I explained to the girls that supervisors in the billiards room were to hand out the ball sets and to make sure the customers were not rowdy or anything. "Any problems let Eddy or I know immediately and we will get here asap."

At six forty-five I ordered five seafood lasagnas to go. Texted both girls to meet me at the car at seven and we left to go home.

The ride home had both girls asking me about Felix and his attitude about them.

"I have known a lot of guys like him, in high school and college, they all wanted to start at the top in whatever field they chose and not have to climb any corperate ladders. They feel the world owes them and they are never satisfied with their lives. Shit all they need to do is understand that we all get out of a relationship what we put into it, both personal or job related. They expect girls to drop their pants on a first date. To start any job making top money, and just be able to coast through life."

"Uncle Roy, you are starting us both out as managers, we don't have to start at the bottom, is it because we let you play with our tits or something?" Megan asked.

I think I growled at her and took a few minutes to think it over. "Of course not, the differences in your case are numerous, first is you are both intelligent. Your high school grades proved you were willing to study and work. You didn't ask for top pay, and you certainly will be ideal managers. Letting Rindi, Su and I play with your boobs and other body parts is just an extra bonus and has nothing to do with the business. You could just say to us that you don't want us to touch you anymore and we won't. You aren't prostitutes or sluts, you are our friends and we like helping our friends and I need managers I can trust. Eighty-five to ninety percent of all failed businesses are due to mismanagement or the owners have no idea what they should be doing. We have been profitable from day one and I had no clue how to run a restaurant, Jack did and he hired great people to help us build to where it is right now, one of the top busineses in this town right now."

"Well, Uncle Roy, I have had a crush on you ever since I first saw you in your pirate oufit, I used to masturbate thinking about you." Megan said. "Anytime you want me, all you have to do is ask."

Rindi had said almost exactly the same thing to me six years ago.

"I feel the same way that Megan does," said Jessie from the back seat. "All you have to do is ask us, you might have to teach us both though, since we really don't know much about what you will or won't like, when it comes to sex."

"You mean if I asked you both to take off your tops and bras right now, you both would do it?"

Of course neither of them could pass up this challenge and giggling they pulled off their tops and their bras. We had pulled into the garage at home, so there wasn't anyone but me who could see the four lovely breasts. I unfastened my seat belt and so did the girls. I reached over and tickled Megans pert little nipples and sucked them both into my mouth, for a few minutes, I enjoyed hearing her happy sighs, while I played with the two firm nipples that had hardened to rubbery points.

I got out of the car and opened the rear passenger door and let Jessie stay in the seat while I gave her boobs similar treatment to what I had done to Megan's. The girls both walked into the house bare chested while carrying their blouses and bras. I carried the big plastic take out bag with the five seafood lasagnas into the dining room.

Rindi and Su joined us when they heard the girls giggling. Rindi seldom wears any kind of top when she is at home and many times Su is also topless. So now once again I have four sets of boobs and nipples to stare at while we eat. The girls asked me to take off my shirt also, so they could have the enjoyment of seeing my muscular chest. Of course I removed my shirt. My stiff erection was making sure I noticed it trying to get out of my pants.

There was a lot of giggling and story telling while we ate our dinners.

"How come the girls are showing their boobs, did they lose a bet?" Rindi asked.

"No, they both told me that they'd do anything I ever ask them to do, so I challenged them to take off their tops." I told Rindi.

"Yeah you challenged me once like that, six years ago, and many times since," Rindi reminded me. "So how did the girls do with learning the business today?"

"They will each learn quickly, we need to figure out a salary for Jessie though, let's see how much is rent for a guest bedroom here in the lakehouse and the food she eats added in, I figure she doesn't need much actual cash, right Jessie?" I winked at Rindi to let her know I was teasing Jessie.

"She can have half of what you pay me then," said Megan. "Living here all I need is gas money which the thousand dollar gift card will cover for several months, and a few clothes."

"I was only teasing, I told Megan, "I was thinking about probably starting Jessie at five thousand a month."

It was a good thing I had finished eating as Jessie flew or maybe she jumped but somehow ended up in my lap with her naked, delectable, pinkish hued boobs in my face. I did the most natural thing I could think of and sucked both nipples at the same time into my willing mouth, while Jessie sighed contentedly.

--------Monday September 28

By the second Saturday both girls had a pretty good understanding of what helping to manage a thriving business involved and were able to work on their own without my guidance and help, for the most part anyway.

"Uncle Roy guess what today is?" Megan asked me on Monday morning, after waking me up.

"I believe it's our day off since it's Monday," I answered, teasing her.

Rindi had just crawled back into bed after nursing Sierra and she socked me lightly on my right arm. "Don't be mean Uncle Roy, it's been long enough since she had her birth control shot that she should be safe now." Rindi informed me.

"Oh so that's why today is going to be special," I said. "You want to have sex and just couldn't wait until I woke up on my own to ask me?"

"I'm excited about trying it for the first time, a little nervous too," Megan said.

"We will want to prepare you then," Rindi said.

Jessie and Rindi each began sucking on Megans boobs and nipples, while I coated my erection with enough coconut butter to make it as slick as possible. Next I began licking Megans virgin pussy, her first orgasm didn't take long to arrive and her pussy was dripping wet. I used a bit of the coconut butter and spread it around inside her tight little sheath.