Niece Rindi Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay you two that's enough nipple play," I inform Rindi and Jessie. Su had come into the bedroom while Megan was screaming out her joyful release.

"Uncle Roy lay on your back on the pillow, now Megan you need to straddle his legs. I will help by opening your pussy lips, slowly allow your hips to drop, the slower you go, the less pain there will be. Just allow your pussy to stretch open." Rindi told the panting girl.

I had to resist just slamming my hips up and tearing her hyman, it took all my willpower just to remain still and wait.

Megan had about the first three inches inside of her juicy little box and it was the tightest little pussy I had ever felt.

"I seem to be stuck," Megan said.

"Just rock up and down a bit," I told her, "I'll help."

I lifted her hips a few inches and then lowered them until she stopped again, gaining another solid inch, it took three times raising and dropping her and the final time she gave a loud shriek.

"OWWW! That hurts, don't move," Megan said, when our pelvises met and my erection was inside her as far as it could get with my balls resting against her perineum. She was panting and gasping but the pain had been brief and before long she began moving her hips up and down causing her tight little box to create the most pleasant friction on my rock hard six and a half inch erection.

"You took it all, I cheered for her, "And now you are no longer a little girl, you are a young woman.

Her sheath was still extremely tight and now her inner muscles began a milking action on my erection. We were both panting and gasping for breath as she continued the up and down motion that was so enjoyable. She allowed her chest to rest on mine and rubbed her hard little nipples on my chest hair tickling them and making her giggle.

If you have ever felt a girls pussy contract and expand while she is giggling it's one of the most intense feelings ever and the shooting of my semen into her inner depths caused her to have the biggest orgasm of her young life.

"Cumming! Holy shit! It's so good," Megan screamed out. She rolled off of me while Rindi grabbed a towel to absorb the small amount of blood and other liquids from my softening penis and the no longer virgin pussy.

"I want to do that again," Megan said, "I want to do it as often as possible."

I am thinking we might have created a sex crazed monster.