Nieces

Story Info
Uncle Bobby and Uncle Mike.
12.3k words
4.48
9.8k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
368 Followers

** Prologue **

Bob felt a bit melancholy when his niece Kristi, who had resided with him this last year, had been accepted as a transfer coed to the Total Woman Academy and departed from his loving care into her promising future. But then, he hit upon a brilliant scheme to replace her absence with her little sister Missy.

-----

"Yes, that's what I said. The scholarship was already funded for two years. They said Missy can use the second half since her grades support the scholarship transfer and her admission. And Missy can stay here with me in her sister's old room."

"Are you sure it won't be a bother?"

Bob didn't have to think twice this time.

"Nah, she is more than welcome to take over her sister's place and continue the family tradition. I'm sure it will make everyone happy."

'Especially me' he thought.

"Oh Bob, you're so good to us. Missy adores Kristi. They gossip with each other constantly and Missy always tries so hard to do everything her older sister does."

Bob muttered smugly 'I sure hope so.'

His cock twitched at the thought of Missy, the spitting image blonde copy of her brunette older sister, trying hard to do everything that Kristi did. His plans for her coming year of residence in his home were jelling fast and he could hardly wait for her arrival. The sooner, the better. 

-----

** Fall **

Missy's flight arrived as scheduled at Uncle Bobby's sleepy college town airport and he was there on time to meet her. He had been told that she was a blonde near-twin of her brunette sister Kristi, and he recognized her on sight: same size, same skin tone, and same athletic buxom physique. She likewise recognized him and they fell into a cheerful family dialog. Her bags were loaded in the trunk of his sports car and a short drive later, they arrived at Uncle Bobby's house. He gave her the nickel tour and she adored the pink and white motif of her hand-me-down bedroom. She unpacked her things.

Over dinner, they talked about house rules and Uncle Bobby gave her the 'no-boys' lecture dictated by her mother. She let him run through his soliloquy, nodding and maintaining a solemn expression but when he was done, her face cracked up and she burst out laughing. He retorted at her impudence.

"No, really. I'm serious. It's very important to your mother."

She cradled her chin on her arched arms, staring with those bright blue eyes at her protective uncle, and nodded slyly, batting her eyes seductively his way.

"Okay, okay. No boys. But what about men? What about you and Uncle Mike?"

Bob was shocked by her response. What did she know? Kristi had sworn to keep their sexual escapades secret in order to protect them from her mother's inevitable tirades. He feigned ignorance.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on. We're sisters. Sisters gossip but they pinky swear to keep each other's secrets. I know all the intimate details. And if I'm here as Kristi's successor, I expect all the perks of the role."

Missy gazed directly at Uncle Bobby, daring him to deny the truth as she knew it. His face was flushed with embarrassment. She saw his distress and walked around the table to sit sideways on his lap. She pressed her boobs to him, nuzzled his neck, and cooed in his ear.

"Don't worry. Not everyone heeds their mother's warnings. I like to play with the boys and, oh boy, do the boys like to play with me. I'm not a virgin. So there's no need to worry about that little problem. I've been fucking 'boys' for years but now I'm looking forward to being handled by a real man, or real men, if that's a possibility."

Bob took a moment to compose himself. Her breasts were squished to his side and they felt wonderful. This was not the chain of events he had expected but it was a welcome turn of fortune. He had been lonely since Kristi's departure but intended to wait until Missy seemed interested. It turned out she was already interested and the waiting was over.

Uncle Bobby scooped up his niece Missy in an arm cradle and marched her to the stairs and upwards to her new pink-toned bedroom. Her bags were empty and the dresser drawers and closets were full.

He stood her up and she automatically fingered open his shirt buttons down to his waist and continued with his belt and zipper, pressing the fabrics off his body. He stood in boxer shorts with his cock tip already peeking through the fly, as if it were a third eye, acting like a curious voyeur checking out its next playmate.

Bob was a boob man and restless for a first view of her bare tits.

"Let me see 'em."

Missy obliged his wishes and doffed her shirt, unclasped her bra, and drew it off her chest.

The rumors were true; she really was a near twin of her older sister. Her tits were just as magnificent: same size, same skin tones, and same athletic buxom physique. His hands instinctively cupped and rolled the masses.

"Want to see more?"

Missy was already peeling down her skinny jeans, bending over with her boobs cushioned by his buoying palms. She rocked her hips to aid in the pant leg glide down her toned legs. Her tits wobbled in his hands. Kicking off her shoes only added to the mammary motion and Bob was thoroughly smitten. She had finished her pre-coupling preparations and was raring to go.

Bob pushed her back to the mattress and she fell prone on the bed, her knees molding to the edge. Bob picked up her calves and she hooked them behind his waist. She reached down and took a thumb and index finger catch on his knob and touched the tip to her blossoming wet cunt lips.

Uncle Bobby punched in with a lust-sodden urgency. Missy moaned as her vaginal tube was distended by his size.

"Boys, schmoys. God, I've missed cock! This is how I like it! Being fucked wide and deep by a real man. Wow, Uncle Bobby, that feels great!"

Bob agreed with her opinion. Her tight pussy compressed his erection on every stroke. It felt great. She was juicy and her slipperiness aided the speed and length of his thrusts. His hands gripped her hips, a hold that let him plunge all the way in with each drive.

He pumped and pumped, eager to jet a copious spew that would drain his balls and relieve his many weeks of sexual drought. Missy was rocking her hips, effectively caressing her G spot as she burnished his corona vee.

He was jackhammering her cunt when he felt his churning spunk racing up his urethra. His pearly ropes shot into her womb. She careened off when the warm flood filled her insides, only barely noticing that Uncle Bobby had tilted back his head and was calling out his own shrill cry of bliss towards the ceiling.

Bob recovered enough consciousness to fall forward on Missy's sweat sheened chest meat. He was gulping for air, as was she. They intuitively rubbed cheeks and murmured their first impression praises of the other's talents. Gaining some semblance of order, the detached pair scrambled up on the mattress and drew a cover over their cooling bodies.

Missy hugged her uncle's neck and, despite her recent ecstasy, was already looking forward to more. Kristi's tales about her uncles had been very informative.

"I hope Uncle Mike doesn't come by too soon. I want a lot more of you before trying out another manly stud."

"Me too, sweetie. Oh... me too."

And they slept together that first night, actual slumber, in Kristi's old bed, now baptized anew by Missy for her personal benefit thereafter.

-----

Ned reviewed his drafted report for the Escorting Coach Tutor Evaluation Assessment of Kristi's baseline sexuality. As he read the text, the story unfolded in his mind. He remembered more details of the recent sequence of events, scratching in notations for final edits. Even without the memorandum, he would remember his sessions with the brunette as some of his best ever.

* The First Day's Journey *

Bob and Mike were waiting in the den when the doorbell rang. Ned had arrived to collect Kristi for her journey to TWA.

The men greeted the Escorting Coach Tutor jovially, Mike being vaguely familiar with the tall dark distinguished-looking man. They were burning time, waiting for Kristi to join them when they heard her footsteps approaching. She made her perfect appearance towing a piece of luggage and carrying the giant Teddy Bear in one arm.

Ned was mildly impressed that she was even better in person than her depictions and descriptions suggested. However, he frowned briefly in disapproval. Bob and Mike hadn't understood when he instructed that she be dressed as a schoolgirl.

Kristi sported prim and proper preppy low saddle shoes, a pleated plaid skirt brushing her knees, and a button-up size too large tailored white blouse, closed at the collar with a flared lady's bowtie. Her torso filled the blouse loosely, but her chest, waist, and hips evident under the loose clothing still suggested a well-formed body.

Ned had shown brief disapproval because he expected stripper style high heels, a skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks and that flashed her white thong panties, and a size too small button straining blouse that hugged her big round boobs.

He sighed inside, knowing he would have to adjust her outfit later in the backseat of the town car. Depending on her attitude, that task could be a big chore or a lot of fun.

Mike and Bob assured her that Ned was a safe man and she should trust him as she had her Uncles. She absorbed the advice and knew the predictable implications. She looked up at the TWA representative's stern continence and, attempting to lighten the mood, quipped a jest.

"Should I call you Uncle Ned?"

He locked his brown eyes on her blues and used a voice that was steady, measured, and in a commanding tone that presumed compliance.

"You will address me and any other man you meet from now on as 'Sir' until he allows you otherwise. Understood?"

Suitably cowed by her first impression 'faux pas', she blushed and nodded.

"Yes... Sir."

She hugged her Uncles a fond goodbye, smooching their cheeks platonically.

Uncle Bobby was teary-eyed, lamenting her departure from his home.

Uncle Mike is more upbeat, clutching her ass during the 'goodbye' embrace, knowing that he could, and would, participate in her formal poise education as a frequent TWA Guest Coach Tutor.

Schoolgirl uniformed Kristi let her newest male acquaintance take her hand and lead her to his waiting chauffeured town car for the multiple-day, and nights, transfer travels. His lady chauffer put her baggage and toy bear in the trunk.

As the well-furnished transport rolled onto the open roadway, Ned relaxed back into the plush leather seat and idly commenced his assigned professional responsibilities.

"Kristi, tell me about yourself."

She explained her working-class upbringing, her mother's self-aware worries about the dangers of dallying with boys before graduation, her lucky break scholarship that started her rise out of the cycle of despair.

"And your Uncles?"

"They have treated me so well and taught me so much and now they have gotten me this tremendous full scholarship at a better school and said I would learn even more about myself and others..."

Ned tuned out and let her drone on as his mind mused on the many tests he would put her through these next three days and nights as he performed her Evaluation Assessment for transfer as a sophomore to the Total Woman Academy.

-----

Danica wheeled the town car out onto the interstate. She liked to feel of the big powerful car, the rumble of the engine, and the smooth suspension. It wasn't her ideal vehicle but she knew in time she would be driving the upgrade.

The upgrade was not a bigger limonene. Her desired car was smaller, more powerful, and much more expensive. She wanted to drive it at 200 MPH around a two-mile oval track. Ever since her upbringing in Indianapolis, she had dreamed of becoming a professional race car driver just like her famous namesake.

Her graduation from TWA was a giant first step towards that goal and she was delighted to support the school's scholarship endowment by performing these two-week fantasy venue missions.

The young woman in the backseat with the Escorting Coach Tutor didn't yet but would eventually realize that like short-term chauffer, Danica, she was launched on a life-changing journey of limitless value.

As she heard Ned begin his professional duties, she closed the security panel and it would stay that way for the whole rest of the three-day mission, allowing Ned uninterrupted privacy to ply his sensual line of work.

Ned's musings kept returning to the costume misunderstanding. The classic schoolgirl uniform Kristi was wearing irritated Ned's sensibilities.

"Take off your bra. It's unsuitable for your present situation."

Kristi looked askance at the presumptuous man she had just barely met. She wanted to cooperate in the Evaluation Assessment, earn good scores, but he was being rather brusque.

Ned tired of her amateurish delay. He reached across without further word and quickly unbuttoned her prim blouse to the waist. He saw that her bra was one of the top lingerie brand's most expensive item, purchased for her as a going-away gift by her Uncle Bobby.

'What a shame' he thought, knowing where this errand was headed.

Tilting her forward in the seat, he shuffled her hair over her shoulders to her front; the strands draped her chest. That cleared his way to peel the shirt off her shoulders and upper back. His fingers made expert work undoing the bra's rear band clasps. Her big boobs slumped inside the loosened cups from the release of full support.

Now the dilemma. The thin shoulder straps couldn't be lowered past her upper arms without sliding the blouse sleeves over her wrists. Too much trouble to bother.

With an exasperated sigh, Ned fiddled in a side compartment, retrieving a pair of dress shears. He snipped the straps and her boobs sagged even more freely. Gripping the front cup joint firmly, he yanked the bra off her body. Leaning across her, he powered down the rear window and threw the taboo contraption out of the moving vehicle.

Kristi watched in dismay as her pricy piece of lingerie was discarded like the shredded rag it had become. He powered the window shut and sat upright again, intent on perfecting his handiwork. First, he flicked her hair back behind before pressing her shoulders again to tilt her upright against the leather seatback.

Ned had seen many pairs of great tits during his years with TWA but Kristi's were up there with the best. The teardrop shapes had that youthful natural resiliency that defied gravity. Her nipples were broad, pinpointed by her taut crinkled nubs that, to Ned's mind, yearned for attention. Ned stuck his index finger to her lips.

"Suck."

She drew his digit into her mouth and coated it with her saliva. Withdrawn, his wetted finger lovingly traced circles around the edges of her dark pink areolae until the circumferential pips pimpled up. Ned could feel the tiny bumps under his touch. Kristi's blue irises widened and that showed him that her body was silently basking in this sensual touch.

Satisfied with his findings, Ned resettled her shirt just to the inner edge of her nipples. He found nip slips particularly adorable and intended to enjoy the flirty chest show provided by the car's occasional bumps along the roadway.

Kristi was staring out the window through which her expensive lingerie had disappeared. She looked back at her Escorting Coach Tutor and now understood he expected her to promptly obey his commands. She settled back for the remainder of today's ride, her barely covered bobbling breasts providing amusing eye candy for the alpha male sitting next to her.

They reached their first night's stop late in the day. At the hotel canopy, Danica held open Ned's door, forcing Kristi to crawl across the rear seat. At the open door, she realized the hotel bellhops were all standing in a row near the entrance and her dangling loose boobs were flashing more than a simple downblouse view. She tried to use one hand to close her blouse over her nipples but the struggle was won by the shirt. Danica gave her a helping hand to alight from the car.

"Please, ma'am, can I get my bags from the truck?"

"You won't be needing your bags. We'll deliver them to your campus at the end of the journey. Meanwhile, TWA will provide you with what you need."

She pointed to the hotel entrance, a sign to follow Ned who was already inside. Check-in was superfluous; the hotel was more than happy to oblige one of their frequent well-paying VIP clients, especially when he was accompanied, as now, by a beautiful young female companion.

Ned trod to the elevator bank with Kristi quick stepping in heels to match his stride. It was another delightful bouncing boob exhibition for the hotel staff. They relished Ned's visits.

* The First Overnight Stop *

The elevator dinged at their floor and the door slid open. The hallway was clear as they walked to their suite. Inside were a couple of pieces of luggage but Kristi's bag was not among them. She stood by as Ned selected another one and opened it on the bed. It was filled with women's clothing.

He selected a dress and some heels and held them towards her. Her open blouse again drew his admiring eye as he gazed on her tits.

"Dress only in these for dinner, please. No panties or bra. The bath is over there with cosmetics and perfume. Be ready in half an hour. I'm hungry."

She noticed he hadn't asked for nor seemed to care for her opinion or consent. Nonetheless, she was ready and waiting on time. The black dress was short, a bodycon tight bandeau top that squeezed her generous breasts. In fact, the bodice was so tight, that her boobs were elevated and pressed together in abnormally plush mounds. She thought it might possibly be a size too small for her breasts. Her brunette loose waves, facial makeup, and hoop earrings set off her blue eyes. Ned dressed more casually and comfortably, a black blazer over a spandex muscle shirt with black wool slacks and black loafers.

They descended to the hotel dining room. Her dress was exceeding close-fitting and she could move only in small steps. The heels were taller than she was used to. She stepped gingerly and he obligingly set a slower pace. Settled at a small table, he ordered her meal, again without querying her preferences. The other dining male guests welcomed the daring skin display of the buxom gal in their midst.

After dessert, Ned took Kristi's hand and made the rounds. He greeted a few of the well-dressed men as if they were old friends and she noticed their companions were her age and similarly dressed in tight boob boosting dresses like hers, varied only by color. She assumed that they were also being transferred to TWA facilities. Upon introductions, her tight dress meant she could only lean forward at the waist to extend her hand, involuntarily flaunting her packed cleavage for the greeted gentleman's closer consideration.

Ned felt his verve growing as he not only had sexy Kristi adorning his vehicle and now his arm but also enjoyed the view of the other buxom transfer candidates on glamourous display.

They strolled to the elevators and re-ascended to their suite. Ned threw off his jacket, then kicked off his shoes. He unzipped her dress, perceiving a small sigh of relief when the tautness lessened and she was able to breathe easier. He still relished the sight of her tits.

He ushered her nakedness to climb on the bed. He finished his own disrobing. His cock was near bursting with anticipation. He laid on his side, she laid prone on her back. Her breasts slumped slightly into fat mounds on her chest, the nipples centered on top. His index finger again touched her lips and she wetted it as before.

He lingered at the circular nipple play, listening to her breaths. She fidgeted under his digital caress. The finger descended to judge her readiness by the wetness of her lower orifice lips. She was ready for him in body and soul.

bhuff
bhuff
368 Followers