Nieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up startled, her hands covering her foamy boobs. She looked at the naked man and settled her fright. This must be her expected visitor; he was early but she could manage the unforeseen change. But what to do now?

She recalled Uncle Mike's thrill at her bubble bathtub side blowjob and sudsy fuck. This second non-family visitor to her boudoir, a VIP according to her sister's tales, was just as deserving as Uncle Mike, probably more so, considering his significance for her TWA acceptance. She determined to welcome him properly. She looked directly into his eyes, dropped her hands to expose her boobs, crinkled a mischievous smile, and crooked a finger wag that beckoned him closer.

He complied with her beckoning and she initiated her singular, at least only once before, cock sucking bath time welcome. It was a repeat of the former incident as she drew him into the tub and ran him through the complete sequence, culminating with the cowgirl fuck in the bubbly scenario.

Reggie was pleased with her hospitable reception and they retired to bed for the remaining day and night. He turned out to be just as spirited but more robust than Missy's two regular adult male bedmates. However, he stuck to basic missionary and sidesaddle; this was a preliminary session to get a capabilities baseline. Even still, she strove hard to make them the best she'd ever done.

The next day was filled with topless pool play and flirty displays. The uncles chatted with Reggie while Missy sunned nearby, telling him their stories of her adventurous exploits and their opinions of her sensuous talents. Reggie was particularly intrigued by her love of fine lingerie.

That night, he compelled her to provide him with a lingerie fashion show. The upstairs hallway was the only pseudo runway available; the bedroom became her offstage changing room. She seated him at one end and strolled its length in various getups: different colors, and styles. Her approaching runway walks bounced her bountiful breasts while the retreats treated him to undulating ass exhibitions.

Standing close at the end of each model strut, she obliged his wishes when he freely adjusted the fittings and plucked away some extraneous pieces. He tightened her thong into a more demonstrative camel toe and lowered a cleavage boosting half-cup bra to teasingly expose the upper crescent of her rosy nipples.

When she modeled the translucent skin-toned set with part of her nipples flaunted above the cups as he had previously illustrated, he was finally totally enamored with her beauty and elegance. The professional Coach Tutor was too aroused to defer any longer the fashion show's inevitable culmination.

At the end of what became her evening's final runway circuit, he held out his hand and she shyly held out hers.

He drew her closer. His fingers loosed the side clasps of her minimal panties and he pulled them away. She wasn't inclined to let him go too quickly so leaned over at the waist and pressed her lips to his. It was his opportunity to loosen the bra's back clasp and pull that item off her. She progressively bent further. Her lips pecked at his chin, his neck, his left nipple. A lap and tongue probe at his navel preceded her tip kiss on his hard-standing cock. His hands cupped her suspended boobs as her lips slid over his knob and descended to the root. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, emitting a moaning sigh of contentment.

She took that sound as his plaintive sign of praise for her abilities and sucked hard on his nerve-saturated stiff muscle. She drew back and popped off during a particularly hard swallowing suction. Leaning up, she straddled his lap, tilting his head forward to face her.

They found the congenital conjunction and she watched his eyes fly open when she forced herself down in one fell swoop. She hugged his neck as she cycled his cock in her pussy until he potently spewed in her sensuous body, allaying his festering lust. They were very slow to uncouple before standing and retiring to more sedate carnal couplings in bed.

The next day, they all gathered in the foyer to say 'goodbye'. Just as he was exiting the door, Reggie gave her a last bit of news.

"Missy, I have given my consent for your admission. In a few days, you can expect my colleague, Ned, to collect you for your transport and induction as a sophomore coed into the Total Woman Academy. Be ready. His Escorting Evaluation Assessment will be much more thorough and demanding than mine."

Missy was overjoyed that she had passed the first stage of her acceptance. The uncles watched as her barely clad body bounced into a submerging embrace of Reggie and he abided her finishing sweet farewells, filled with fondles, smooches, and smiles.

-----

Bob and Mike were waiting in the den when the doorbell rang. Ned had finally arrived, just as last year, to collect their second niece Missy for her transfer journey. The men greeted the Escorting Coach Tutor jovially, now a bit more familiar with him after last year's brief visit.

Missy's heels clacked on the floor tiles as she joined them. She made her perfect appearance towing a piece of luggage, dressed in the requested manner: a skimpy lace bra, garter belt, stockings, and thong. Her hair was coiffed about her head and shoulders; her makeup glowed across her radiant face.

Ned seemed pleased that Missy understood how to dress for her first day's journey. Her late-night gossip calls with Kristi had made it clear that her travel attire needed to be as proscribed and functional for the circumstances.

He crooked his elbow and she slid her arm in his. The female chauffeur took her roller bag to the car's trunk as the well-dressed elegant man escorted his lingerie bedecked riding companion to the waiting limousine.

Missy leaned into the open rear door, her long legs out and her body partly inside. The position flaunted her thong split booty to all the admiring men. Ned patted one beautiful bare cheek and then used both hands to boost her by her trim and toned ass inside the vehicle. With a final smiling wave to her uncles, he climbed in after her and the chauffeur closed the door.

Uncle Bobby and Uncle Mike watched the whole thing with proud delight. Gorgeous little Missy was now launched on the wondrous trek to her prosperous future as the newest coed candidate at the Total Woman Academy.

** Following Years **

Kristi and Missy prospered jointly and independently under the tutelage of numerous TWA Staff and Guest Coach Tutors. After several years of intense studies, Kristi's graduation drew nigh a year ahead of her little sister's.

A few final scheduled events preceded the culminating pre-graduation exercise. Normally, it would be 'Father-Daughter Weekend' but under the circumstances of Kristi's earlier family life and subsequent growth, a modified 'Uncle-Niece Weekend' encounter was found to be more appropriate.

Thus, Uncle Bobby arrived at the campus ready to meet his official incestuous responsibilities. No man was more eager to perform the necessary tasks than Uncle Bobby, having been officially constrained from fucking his oldest niece this past few years.

After the obligatory tux and gown evening soiree to prep the attending fathers for their first fuck of their daughters, Kristi and Uncle Bobby stole away to his guest suite. It had been a long time coming but the reunion was just as good as the year that Kristi had been resident in his home.

She was eager and proud to show him the many ways she had learned how to flare and quench a man's lust. There was joy in her heart when she suckled his cock and deep-throated the entire shaft. Uncle Bobby spewed and was doubly impressed that she had overcome her juvenile phobia and swallowed. They cuddled all night, coupling intermittently.

After that first night's wonderful reunion, Uncle Bobby needed the whole next day to rest and truly refract.

On the second night in bed, as Kristi knelt between his spread-out prone thighs, her face bobbing in foreplay on his dick, the door slowly opened. Missy stepped in gingerly and asked in a girlish voice if she could join them. Kristi paused, her mouth full of cock, and first looked sideways at Missy's intrusion and then up at Uncle Bobby propped against a pile of pillows. He smiled wide and ushered his younger niece to come aboard their bed. Father-Daughter Weekend events were at the father's prerogative and Kristi acceded to her stand-in father's consent.

Uncle Bobby's two nieces crawled up to lay against his body on either side to continue the foreplay. There was always a hand or mouth in play, stroking his dick, kissing his lips, placing a nipple for his easy sucking. They wasted an ejaculation on his tummy but the girls competed to find and lick up the errant pearly droplets.

They shared his focused attentions. It was really Kristi's night and Missy deferred directly capturing any of her uncle's genital secretions. However, when Kristi was busy preening herself the next morning in her bathroom, Uncle Bobby rolled atop Missy and fucked her in missionary to reward her patience. Kristi emerged preened to discover her bedmates mating.

She and Missy had 'double dated' before, being swapped back and forth by collaborating Guest Coach Tutor pairs. But this weekend was hers, not meant to be a 'sharing' encounter. Regardless, she climbed on the mattress and caressed her uncle's back and legs while he fucked her little sister to his cock's content. Missy's cry of delight at the mutual peak was her sign of equal satisfaction.

The weekend was over and the nieces bathed a thoroughly gratified and fatigued Uncle Bobby, readying him for his sad departure. As he gave Kristi a farewell hug at the campus front foyer, she disclosed her post-graduation plans.

"I have accepted a loan officer's post at an offshore bank in the Caribbean. Sun, sand, and sea by day; moonlit beach fucking by night. Will you come and find me there... soon?"

Uncle Bobby was more than willing. He was learning to like exotic locations and adventures.

"Send me the details. I'll come as soon as I can."

As he rode away from the campus in TWA's limousine, he was thinking ahead to his next campus visit, about a year hence. Missy would require his family male assistance for her official pre-graduation incestuous weekend. He was more than willing to fill in again for her unwitting real father.

But after that, regretfully, he was out of nieces. A sort of melancholy darkened his mood, even though the forfeiture was many months away.

Mrs. Smith, the Housemother, had been insistent that he take a large manila envelope with him upon his hectic, smooch and hug-filled departure. He opened it now, at his available leisure, in the backseat and perused the contents. His eyes bugged out at the interesting proposal.

Bob was being invited to apply for Pledge Contributor status with unrestricted Guest Coach Tutor access to the worldwide network of Total Woman Academy campuses. He relaxed back in his comfortable leather cushions, closed his eyes, and imagined a future of exotic locations and adventures with pseudo, multi-cultural 'Nieces Worldwide'.