Nieces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned rolled on her and plunged in, setting a feverish pace that quickly produced a cleansing ejaculation. It was followed later in the night by a more leisurely sexual interlude wherein he regulated her arousal to uncover her orgasmic proclivities. That session lasted a long time, fatiguing even the dynamic Kristi but resulted in her orgasm.

They showered together and he placed her soapy hand on his rod. The confines of the stall and her inexperience with shower sex were a disappointment to Ned when she couldn't gain his ejaculation. He stopped her midcourse and mentally noted that she would need refresher courses from the staff at her future school.

* Second Day's Journey *

They dressed casually for the second day's leg of the journey. Ned wore a spandex tee and shorts. Kristi wore the belly-tied button-front blouse and skimpy plaid stripper skirt from the TWA-supplied collection. It was the outfit style that Ned had expected to see when he collected her from her uncles.

She watched the passing countryside out the speeding car's windows. Ned busied himself at his laptop computer. He glanced frequently at her loose collared top, admiring the boob jiggles and nipple flashes that the fashion was designed to provide. Admiration morphed towards lust and at midday, he decided to test another of her required talents. He set aside his work and stared at her. She saw his attention focus on her and waited for his directions.

As with yesterday, he took manual control of the situation. He spread open the top and popped her boobs completely free. He scooched her around until she was lying prone along the bench seat and placed a spare cushion under her head, causing her neck to scrunch up and set her view on her chest.

Unzipping and extracting, he laid his erection in her mammary valley, palmed the outsides to compress her tits against his cock, and stroked through the resulting channel. Kristi observed the mechanics of this new approach, at least new to her, for male satisfaction. The tip and knob peeked out and disappeared in repeated cycles. Her arms were captive at her sides between and beneath Ned's thighs. As his excitement rose to its peak, his first rope of sperm splattered her nose and chin and the following shots hit her neck and finally dribbled into her cleavage.

He backed off, releasing her limbs. He stopped her when she tried to wipe away the pearly goo.

"Wear it with pride. I like the look."

She sat back up and returned to watching the passing countryside as the loose male fluids slowly trickled down to congeal on her chin, neck, and torso.

* Second Overnight Stop *

It was a similar routine for check-in at the second night's hotel. She was scantily covered by the loose blouse and the bellboys enacted their typical wayward voyeurism with the added benefit of her sperm smeared cleavage.

In this final stop before her TWA delivery, a larger dinner gathering inferred that the assorted candidate travels were converging on the TWA residential campus. The men were more animated in their intramural chats, eyeing the other Escorting Coach Tutors' candidates with interest. Kristi stood by, watching Ned in deep conversation with one of the men. She couldn't hear the total discussion but overheard words and phrases like 'tight... plush... sensitive... reluctant...' Then Ned and his colleague shook hands. Ned turned to her and gave her a brusque command.

"Go with this gentleman. He'll bring you back to me tomorrow morning."

With no other words than that, Ned took the hand of the other candidate, a lithe redhead, and marched away with her in tow to the elevators. Kristi stood by uncertainly while her assigned new chaperon observed his candidate depart with Ned.

He turned back to her and took her hand, also heading for the lifts, escorting her towards his suite. They were silent during the stroll and, standing side by side in the elevator, silently watched the climbing count of floors on the elevator panel. The doors slid open and he led her to his suite.

Inside, he simply maneuvered her to a spot in the middle of the main room. She felt a bit of relief when he unzipped her dress and relieved the boob-boosting constriction. He stripped off his own duds and led her to the bedroom. They wordlessly petted until his cock was hard. He boosted her to the center of the mattress, spread her lower limbs wide, and effortlessly mounted her.

Now he became a talker.

"Oh, yes... you ARE tight... and juicy... and I'm not even all the way in... umph, there we go, now I am... and a little wiggle... wow, that feels good...roll your hips when I backstroke... yeah, like that... do it again, every time..."

Kristi listened, obeyed, and learned what this subsequent man wanted from her. Every man seemed to have different sexual peccadillos. The only time he wasn't verbalizing his erogenous feats was when his mouth was elsewhere engaged in deep tonguing her mouth or nibbling playfully on her nips.

She was too involved in obeying his directions to get her own emotions growing. When he worked up to his ejaculation, she held him close through his body jittering orgasm. He rolled off of her when he was finished and fell into a slumber. She lay for a while unrequited but eventually fell into slumber.

In the morning, he demanded a kneeling blowjob as he sat on the edge of the mattress. She accepted his sticky discharge but could not be encouraged to swallow. He held his cupped hand in front of her face and she spit his ejaculate out in his cupped hand. He examined the pearly pool and then gripped a handful of hair to hold her head steady and smeared his discharge on her face.

"Eat it or wear it. That's my rule."

Along with the facial smear, she wore just a borrowed men's shirt for the amble back to Ned's suite, carrying her treasured red dress in hand. They passed other eyeballing guests in the hallway who either knew why she had a sticky coated face or were filled with unexpressed curiosity.

Ned and his cohort compared notes on the qualities and attitudes of their loaned roommates. Each overtly praised the other's candidate, but later in private, Ned was less generous, complaining about the redhead's lack of eagerness and cooperation. For instance, he was forced to restrain her unruliness, holding her down during a doggie session when she struggled, her naked body leaned half over the edge of the bed.

With his disappointment spoken and forgiven, Ned directed Kristi to clean her face of the other man's sperm and preen her appearance. She reemerged with her appearance refreshed. Her hair was combed into a halo of brown waves framing her radiant youthful face with its restored makeup.

She expected Ned to have her day travel outfit selected and left the man's shirt hang open, peeking her pussy and inner boob swells. He stood empty-handed in waist wrapped towel. He pushed her shirt off and undid his towel, exposing his mild erection. She realized her fucking wasn't finished this morning. He confirmed it.

"Let's have 'one for the road'."

He led her to the bedroom, boosted her ass on the bed, and rolled her by her ankles into a prone pose. He spread her legs and crawled above her, watching her lovely face watch his scruffy bearded one.

Kristi lay submissive, having learned early in this journey that Ned expected her to quickly accept his directives without delay. He positioned and pushed, sliding easily into her.

His strokes were long and slow, bumping her deep inside. She endeavored to rock her hips up on the in stroke and roll down on the outstroke. He controlled his pace to match her novice dexterity.

Kristi thought again about how all men seemed to have different sexual peccadillos and, after her rude companion of the night before, she appreciated Ned's gentlemanliness. Despite the many times she had been fucked over the past days, she felt her passions rise. This session was going on a long time and Ned halted deep intermittently to gather his stamina.

He braced up at those moments and surveyed her tits between them. Her nipples and areolae pips were stiff and prominent, showing him that her excitement was real. He captured her lips and his tongue probed her mouth. She suckled it and when he retreated, she probed his mouth with hers. She tickling the back of his gums while her cunt clenched his cock and her wiggling hips brushed her cervix on his knob tip. Ned's erection never faltered.

They rose to a shared sexual summit and their mutual cries echoed around the room. His sperm jetted forcefully and drenched her womb. Their bodies shuddered to a calm, still in a tight coupling embrace.

With a short final cuddle, they arose and dressed for the next leg of the journey.

* Third Day's Journey *

Ned tried to forget but still brooded on last night's difficulty with the redhead and rear-mounted sex. The best cure for an ill mood was a timely and successful reenactment and Kristi was readily available to accomplish his emotional recuperation.

He placed her naked on the facing bench seat, her backside and thighs framing her pussy. To him, it was an invitation to probe her cunt at his pleasure. So he did.

He sidled up behind her and aligned his cock at the plush labia that invited his manly penetration. One hand grabbed a fistful of hair and wrenched her neck back and her face up. His other hand clutched a dangling tit. She was held fast in his control and he drove in, frantically pummeling his groin against her ass to her synchronized grunts. At the conclusion of the capricious fantasy fuck, he fell back on the rear bench with decompressed angst. His gaze was on her naked ass where his manly pearls of goo dribbled from her used cunt. She looked back over her shoulder and saw him beckon her to his side. They cuddled together wearily for the remainder of the drive.

The car turned into a high-walled gated compound, up a long landscaped driveway, and stopped next to a grand mansion's portico. Kristi leaned across his lap to survey the small reception party, two topless coeds about her age and a kindly-looking middle-aged matron who she assumed was Mrs. Smith, the campus housemother. Her transfer trek was over and she had arrived at the place that would be her residence for the next three years, the Total Woman Academy.

** Winter **

Uncle Bobby was happy that Missy had settled into his home so readily. He wanted to treat her equally to her older sister and soon set up the pre-paid debit card with its monthly stipend for her private space decoration, pocket money, and incidentals.

After years of Kristi's hand-me-down clothes and few extra frills, Missy discovered the upscale malls and their cornucopia of fancy duds. She became a lingerie fashionista and used Uncle Bobby's monthly stipend for her personal redecoration. Cosmetics, perfumes, and especially spicy lingerie. She often strolled the house in her latest purchases, openly tantalizing an approving Uncle Bobby. It only intensified his desire and ability to fuck her several times a week.

-----

Mike arrived for another impromptu visit, having heard from Bob that his second niece Missy had taken up residence in her older sister Kristi's place. Bob was unimpressed with the weak business excuse Mike offered for his urgent visit.

"Seems like we could have taken care of this with a simple phone call."

"Okay, maybe, but I like the personal touch."

Bob made a snarly face of dismissal.

"I know whose personal touch you came looking for."

Mike didn't overreact to the affable affront and Bob dropped his objection.

"Go ahead, Mike. She's upstairs. Go try her out."

"Thanks, buddy. You're the best."

Bob sighed and returned to his everyday routines in the den. Duly encouraged, Mike crept upstairs, hoping to surprise the newest addition to Uncle Bobby's household. He entered her bedroom stealthily and heard her swishing and singing softly in the adjoining ensuite bath. Quietly undressing, he entered naked to find her in a bubble bath.

She was startled to suddenly see a strange naked man standing in the room. Uncle Bobby came to her bed regularly but never violated this space that they agreed was her private sanctuary.

Nevertheless, she calmed at the novel situation and leaned her body towards the unfamiliar man, pressing her breasts against the lip of the tub. She didn't move when he moved closer, his slack penis dangling at her face.

Missy assumed what he wanted her to do but didn't know how he wanted her to do it. She extended her tongue, licked a single lap on the knob, and retreated a few inches. Her face tilted up, scanning his face, seeking his consent. He gave it by cocking a half-smile of encouragement.

She leaned in again and kissed the tip. Then her lips sucked in the knob and continued down the shaft, feeling him swell larger in her mouth. She suckled him powerfully, like a thick milkshake drawn up a thin straw. He grew fatter than a thin straw, to a size that wasn't easily accommodated in her oral cavity.

Leaning back, she allowed the swelled cock to dangle freely in front of her. Then she sat up straighter in the sudsy tub. She looked up to see him eyeing her soapy tits. She smiled and patted the crests of the billowy tuffs next to her, whispering a delicate plea.

"Join me?"

Who was Mike to ignore such a welcoming suggestion?

He stepped over the edge and Missy scrunched around to free the backrest end for his greater comfort. He settled into a languid soaking pose. But she had other plans.

She moved to sit bestride his submerged thighs; her hands explored beneath the layer of foam to find his hidden dick. One hand slowly, lovingly stroked the shaft; the other fingers took a thumb and middle finger pinch just below the crown and the bracketed index fingernail picked at the tip slit.

She played at heightening his arousal, watching his eyes that were transfixed on her bubble-splattered breasts. A particularly sensitive tip tickle popped his eyebrows and she decided he was sufficiently primed for penetrative sex. She sidled up his thighs, lifted her ass, and found the tip again, this time with her juicy labia lips. She remained eye-locked as she gently worked the knob inside.

Clutching his neck, she pressed her slippery tits to his face and felt his elongated puffing growl on her nipples as she forced down, stuffing all of him inside her cunt. There was no pause after she felt his tip touch her cervix. She drew steadily all the way back up, brushing his corona on her warm, wet interior. She set an even pace, thrusting up and down on the cock of her bathroom interloper.

The water sloshed in the tub. Mike's foam splattered face was pattered by her supple nipples. His hands rested on her rebounding hips, holding her slick waist lightly as she cycled. She was energetic but gentle, giving him plenty of fine penile stimulations.

The sensations in his groin grew and grew. She worked him steadily to his climax and he growled out his manly bliss into her tits as she took his sperm in her cunt. She clung to him through his peak and the follow-on descent until he slumped deep in the warm, soapy bathwater.

She sensed that he had come around when he moved his lips up to capture hers. She reflected his elation and then hugged her wet soft boobs tight to his body. Her lips whispered in his ear.

"Pleased to meet you, Uncle Mike. I hope you can stay awhile."

That night he did stay a while, in her bed, a comfortable sidesaddle fuck that bequeathed on her an orgasm that complemented Uncle Mike's first and second foretastes of promising future ones.

Mike found Bob the next morning on the patio, picking at a light breakfast spread.

"So, what do you think? How was she?"

Mike took a moment to seem thoughtful but already knew his response.

"Missy is every bit as good as her sister Kristi, maybe even better."

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more. I'm glad you're here. She's a blessing and a curse all in one. I can't keep up with her."

Mike thought this was the right time to broach a request. He hadn't intended to go this route but the way Missy had accepted him, at first sight, changed his mind about finding another girl for his 'plus one' to a forthcoming occasion. He hoped Bob would let him borrow her.

"I have a group of friends that fund and operate a Mardi Gras float. Missy might like the festive diversion and could help out with the events. Can I take her along for a weekend out of town?"

Bob trusted Mike's judgment but issued his caveat anyway.

"Okay, but keep her safe. Her mother would kill me if anything happened."

"Absolutely! You can trust me. I'll take care of her just the way you would."

-----

Uncle Mike held Missy's hand as they watched the parade pass by. Masked topless dancers waved gaily from atop the floats, tossing bead strings to the crowd. More feather- and glitter-decorated dancers marched in boob jostling prances alongside. Uncle Mike bent to his niece's ear, yelling to be heard above the clatter.

"Like it so far?"

She turned to shout in his ear.

"Looks like fun."

He was happy she was intrigued. He had plans.

Eventually, the parade and noise moved on. This was just the preliminary dress rehearsal night. Tomorrow night was the culminating Fat Tuesday blowout. He took Missy to a small café, out of the way, a less boisterous venue for dinner. He talked about his annual pilgrimage to New Orleans and his friends who sponsored a float. There would be the parade and then a later Mardi Gras-themed party that she would be more than welcome to attend.

"Would you like to be in the parade tomorrow night?"

She agreed without hesitation.

"Oh, could I?"

"Of course. I'll make the arrangements. You'll have to dress the part. I'll get you a proper costume and be by your side throughout. We'll wear masks. Anonymity is a social requisite for these bawdy celebrations."

That night, Missy was extra attentive to her benevolent Uncle Mike and he saw what her Uncle Bobby was speaking of when he bemoaned her youthful energy and exuberance. Thankfully, his plans counted on that.

The next day they toured the town, seeing the sights, enjoying beignets and chicory coffee, muffulettas and shrimp creole. In the late afternoon, they returned to their hotel to get ready for the parade and after-party.

Uncle Mike bathed with Missy and then supervised her makeup, a bold array of stage-style colors and volumes that would be easily seen in the poor lighting of the parade.

Her costume was a silver sequined thong, silver sequined dance heels, a feather headdress, and a black eye mask. Her lips were glossy red. He sprinkled silver glitter on her bare boobs, highlighted by the broadened nipples tinted the same wet red as her lips, though a couple of tones lighter. Shiny gold jewelry that matched her golden tresses and sweet perfume added to her glamour.

He dressed himself in a Count Dracula black cloak and mask, black trousers, and a white shirt underneath. His eye mask matched hers.

They snuck through back corridors down to the back entrance. She was furtive about this semi-public jaunt but Uncle Mike had insisted that a cover-up might smirch her careful decorations. Thankfully, they met no errant strangers.

A motorcoach was waiting and inside were similarly dressed masked couples: seminude females and cloaked males. Conversations were stinted; mostly nods of greeting and tense silence amongst the heretofore strangers.

They were delivered to the float marshaling yard and found their ornamented conveyance. Missy was positioned aboard near the front and as the journey commenced she got the same great view of the rambunctious crowd that they got of her.

Halfway through the parade route, she took a place beside the float and high stepped a boob bouncing stomp between it and the boisterous spectators. Once, a drunken young man ran out and groped her tit. Luckily, he didn't mar her makeup but it was a fleeting shock nonetheless. She liked having her boobs played with during foreplay or sex, by a known lover, but not so much this way, accosted in public.