Niece's Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the phone on the counter?" Asks Jim as he walks out with more beer.

"Just an old work phone I found. Just charging it, so I can wipe it before tossing it." I say as again I sigh a mental sigh of relief.

Jim starts with small talk, and then asks about last night.

"Jim, I am sorry but the remark about Jen hit me hard. I am sorry I called her a prude, but compared to Jen she is. Not to get too involved, but Jen and I had a Really Good Sex life. I was being truthful last night. It's exactly what would have happened. It hurt and pissed me off." I say.

Jim looks sad. "I know Buddy, and I am so sorry. I blew up at her after you left. It kind of killed the BBQ. Then you didn't answer and I got worried." He says.

Now I feel bad. "I know. I am sorry. I came home, landed in my recliner drinking 1/2 a bottle of scotch until I passed out. I honestly didn't hear the phone." I say. "I stumbled upstairs around 3:30AM."

"So we are good?" Asks Jim.

I don't think we would be if you had showed up 30 minutes earlier, I think, but I say. "Yes we are good Jim. I may need some time before I come over to your house. I don't want to ever talk about the comment, or hear an apology. I just want it dropped."

Jim smiles. "Consider it dropped." He says. Jim stays for a bit, we finish the beers in the fridge, and he heads home. I unplug the burner phone and text Chrissy just the word Daddy and wait.

It takes about 15 minutes.

Chrissy - Hello

ME - That should be Hello Daddy

Chrissy - Sorry Hello Daddy

ME - So you agree to my terms? No saying no. I don't care if an entire football team wants to fuck your every hole. No saying no.

Chrissy - You promise to give me the money?

ME - You will get part of it after each get together.

Chrissy - Oh God. I can only imagine what you will make me do.

ME - OK. Never mind. Good Luck with the wedding.

Chrissy - No No Wait. I didn't say no.

ME - Show me you mean it. Make a full on lesbian sex video with Ashley. I will allow you to wear a mask, but she must post it, and send me the full unedited version. Ashley knows how to send it to me. If I get it by midnight, I will know you are serious. Good bye.

Chrissy - What. I am not into women. Wait.

I let the text hang.

Chrissy - Hello. Please.

I get nothing after that until about 10pm. I get a text from Ashley.

Ashley - There is a link for you on my website.

I don't answer. I open it up, and download it. It's a big file. I go sit in my recliner and play it on my 65" TV. Wow, a 35 minute video. It starts with them on the bed, side by side in only their bras and panties. Chrissy has a Mardi Gras style mask on. I hear Ashley ask. "Are you sure?" And Chrissy nods her head yes. Even if Ashley weren't overweight she would still be bigger than Chrissy. She is a few inches taller and just broader. She softly holds Chrissy's face and kisses her. At first it's very soft, repetitive kisses on her lips. Then she starts kissing one of Chrissy's lips and sucking it between her lips. When Chrissy starts moaning a little Ashley gives her a big wet passionate kiss. Chrissy moans a little louder as Ashley's tongue invades her mouth.

Ashley turns Chrissy's cheek and she nibbles on her neck and ear lobe. I see Chrissy's eyes open a bit as Ashley pulls her face back a tad. Ashley smiles and nods a bit. Chrissy leans in and kisses Ashley. Ashley takes one of Chrissy's hands in hers and puts it on her boob. Ashley reaches back and pops her bra. Chrissy breaks to kiss and stares as Ashley shrugs her bra off. Ashley takes both Chrissy's hands this time and puts them on her hardened nipples. "They are so big." Sighs Chrissy as she just sort of squeezes her fingers around Ashley's nipples and big boobs. Chrissy has nice boobs, but they aren't big and heavy like Ashley's.

Ashley puts her hand on the back of Chrissy's head, and nudges her head forward. Chrissy just looks at her, and smiles as she holds Ashley's nipple out with her hand while she leans forward and licks Ashley's nipple. Ashley moans and pulls Chrissy forward forcing more of her nipple into her mouth with a soft moan. As she holds Chrissy's head in one hand she reaches down and unhooks her bra.

Chrissy sits up and holds her hand on her bra to keep it in place. Ashley softly reaches out and pushes the straps off her shoulders. Chrissy turns and looks at the camera nervously. Ashley turns Chrissy's head to face her. "Ssshhhh. It's ok." Chrissy drops her arms, letting her bra drop. Chrissy has medium sized dark areolas with two stubby hard nipples poking out. They sit there for a moment teasing each others nipples, until Ashley bends down and sucks and nurses on one of Chrissy's nipples. Chrissy lets out a pleasurable moan.

The next few minutes consist of them kissing each other, teasing and sucking on each other's nipples. Chrissy is flushed, and they both have wet shiny nipples. Ashley smiles and stands up, as she takes Chrissy's hands and pulls her up with her. She turns Chrissy's back to the bed and squats down in front of her. Chrissy just stares down at her with almost a blank look. Ashley rubs her hands up and down the sides of Chrissy's hips, and gives Chrissy small kisses on her stomach and thighs. After a moment of this she hooks her fingers in Chrissy's thong and pulls it down. She pushes it down, and I can see Chrissy lift one leg and then the other to step out of her panties.

Ashley nudges Chrissy's legs further apart and plants her face right on Chrissy's pussy. Chrissy gasps in surprise, and keeps gasping and moaning probably in time to Ashley's licks. Ashley doesn't move her face or stop. She just goes to town on Chrissy. Until Chrissy gets close to orgasm, then Ashley stands up denying Chrissy her orgasm. I can see the disappointment in Chrissy's face. Ashley then surprises me and gets just a little dominant.

Ashley pushes off her panties and crawls onto the bed. She rolls over and spreads her legs. She is at an angle, so the camera gets a good view. I am sure after making all her videos she knows where to lay on the bed for a good view. "Did you almost orgasm by having a woman eat you out for the first time?" Chrissy nods. "Say it out loud for everyone to hear." Says Ashley.

Chrissy glances at the camera again. Obviously still a little uncomfortable being recorded. "Yes, I enjoyed you going down on me. I would have cum if you hadn't stopped."

"I know. That's why I stopped. I think you should eat your first pussy, and make me orgasm before I make you cum." Says Ashley as she reaches down spreading her pussy lips wide with one hand, and then teasing her clit with the other. Chrissy says something the microphone doesn't pick up, but Ashley answers. "I know you haven't had sex with a woman before. You liked me licking you, I am sure I will like you licking me. Daddy wants to see this. It's your choice. Lick my pussy and get the money or don't." Ashley smiles. "Come on Chrissy. I promise I won't bite. Well, unless you want me too."

Chrissy smiles as she climbs on the bed. "I can't believe I am doing this." She moves between Ashley's thighs and mutters. "Oh god." As she puts her hands down on Ashley, and uses her thumbs to hold her lips open. She just stares at Ashley's open pussy.

"Just do to me what you like done to you." Says Ashley. Chrissy slowly bends her head forward and licks Ashley's clit. Ashley smiles. "Oh, that's nice." Ashley looks at the camera and smiles. Chrissy gets a little more confident with her licking. You can tell by her head movements she is dipping her head down sometimes and licking up through Ashley's pussy lips. Ashley reaches down and gently runs her fingers through Chrissy's hair. "Use two fingers on me. I will cum a lot faster." Chrissy looks at her for a moment. Ashley takes Chrissy's hand in hers, holds two fingers out, and guides them into her pussy. She then holds Chrissy's wrist, and sets the tempo she likes. "Mmmmmm." She moans as she tilts Chrissy's face back into her pussy. "Now lick me too. I promise I will cum soon." Ashley keeps her hands on Chrissy's head just holding her in place. For the next two minutes or so Chrissy licks and fingers Ashley.

Ashley starts panting "Ah. Ah. Ah." And then lets out a soft scream. "Eeeiiieeee."

Ashley lets go of Chrissy's head, and Chrissy sits up for a moment just watching Ashley orgasm. Ashley opens her eyes, looks at Chrissy and holds her arms out. Chrissy moves in for a hug, that turns into passionate kissing. Ashley hugs Chrissy to her chest. Chrissy's head sinks into Ashley's big tits. "Now I need to make you cum, and I know just how. She taps Chrissy's bum. "Lay down where I am." She says as she gets up. Ashley grabs Chrissy's ankles and spreads her legs wide open. "Your legs need to be spread nice and wide." Ashley says as she moves her legs into Chrissy's. Oh she is going to scissor their legs, and rub their pussys together.

They grind against each other. Unfortunately, the view is bad. I can't really see the action, but for the next few minutes I can hear the sighing, moaning and groaning as they rub against each other and orgasm. After that Ashley gets up and walks to the camera. "Emily will be home soon. We have to get cleaned up." And the video ends. Fuck that was a quick 35 minutes.

From my burner I send Chrissy a text.

ME - Did you enjoy your first lesbian experience? It certainly looked like you did.

Chrissy - Yes I did.

ME - Good. Next Friday you are busy. I want you to wear a nice thin sundress with nice cleavage and no underwear at all. Be wearing your dress and shoes only. I will send more details later.

Chrissy. - ok

ME - OK What?

Chrissy - Sorry. Ok Daddy

I look at Ashley's page and she has a link to buy the video. "Watch me take my friends lesbian virginity." A thought starts to roll through my head. Ashley makes money off this, and I am paying? I should make a page for Chrissy, and make some money back off this. I find a porn page with a bunch of photos of a naked girl in a grid. I screen shot it and send it to Chrissy.

ME - I want a dozen photos like this tonight. Nice and clear, no hiding.

Chrissy - Why?

ME - First off you didn't address me properly. Secondly, Never question me. Now you can send me along with the pictures a nice clear video of you masturbating to orgasm. You have until midnight or it's all off.

Chrissy - Wait Daddy I am sorry

ME - Last chance. You need me and want my money. Now it's a second 3 minute video of you fingering your ass. Each minute you will add a finger so the last minute is you fingering your ass with three fingers. The whole time you are finger fucking your ass. I want you telling me how it feels and talking dirty. If I don't get everything by midnight I will block your number and shut off the phone.

I pull up Ashley's porn page and look into becoming a provider. It seems simple enough. Now I just have to wait and see if Chrissy is as desperate as I think she is.

At 11:45pm I start getting texts from Chrissy. She duplicates a lot of the photos I sent her, the angle and lighting could be better, but it's a good start. She does have a cute body. Then I get a video. It's of her using an average sized pink vibrator. She starts by holding it to her clit. I actually watch as her pussy gets wet and excited. She is sighing with her eyes half closed. She looks down at the camera, and increases the speed as she pushes it in her pussy. "OOOHHHHHH." She sighs rolling her head back. She looks back up at the camera. I love this toy set on high in my pussy. It makes my clit tingle. I can make myself cum so hard." She says as she reaches down and rubs her clit. One hand is rubbing her clit. The other is giving herself a good fucking with the toy. She is panting now. "Oh. Oh. Oh." She bites her lip with a moan, closes her eyes and scrunches up her face as she cums. After a moment she reaches down and stops the video.

Just a little after midnight I get another video. Chrissy is on her side, with one leg rolled over the other, and a bottle of baby oil on the bed. She lubes one finger and starts to rub it around her asshole. After a moment she pushes it in her ass. She looks at the camera. "It feels weird, and a little uncomfortable as I push it in and out." She says as she looks at the camera. She lubes up a second finger and pushes both in with a gasp and moan. "OH. OH. It feels so thick. Oohhh." As she pushes two fingers in. She stops with her fingers 3/4 of the way in her ass. "Oh. I am sorry Daddy. I need a minute." She moans as she holds her fingers in place. After a moment she starts pushing them in and out. "Oh it hurts a little. Oh God, how am I ever taking another finger?" She asks as she pulls out the two and lubes a third. She looks at the camera and pushes them in. She gets two in, but stops. "I can't. It hurts. OH God. For the wedding of my dreams." She pushes harder and the third finger pops in. Chrissy turns into her pillow and lets out a muffled cry. She keeps her face in the pillow as she slowly fucks her ass with three fingers as she cries into the pillow. After 3:15 she pulls out her fingers. Her asshole is partially open. She looks at the camera. "Three fingers in my bum really hurt. I am sorry I wasn't talking, but I didn't want my Mom to hear me cry out." She leans in and stops the video.

Fuck I can't wait to stretch that ass. All day at work my mind is spinning. I go to a guy I know in our IT department. I tell him I am trying to help a friend with a video he is doing for his church. We want to blur out the children's faces in some of the background for privacy. He suggests a moderately priced program that is pretty simple and automatic. Once you highlight a face the blur will follow it on the screen. Perfect!

I get home and start setting up a page on Ashley's porn site for Chrissy. I set up a dummy Email, and an online bank account to use for only this. OK, so I can use the email name for her username, HrnyBride2B. I set up the accounts. I confirm the confirmation emails and we are all set to post.

I start with the photos. Some I just crop her face out of, others I put a heavy blur over her face, except a few where her mouth hangs open with pleasure. Those ones I blur her eyes and nose only. I then move to the dildo video. That is pretty easy to zoom in a bit, cropping her face out of the frame. The anal one takes the most work. The program follows her face but then loses it when she turns her head. It must lose facial recognition when she turns her face away.

I post the pictures on the new account and a small 15 second tease of the videos for sale. Then I start thinking of what to do with Chrissy. Part of me wants to just fuck her, and part of me wants to really put her through her paces. I start to settle on a middle ground I think. I text Ashley. I know she is working or should be.

ME - Is Emily working Friday right.

It takes a bit.

Ashley - Yes

ME - Good. Text Chrissy. Tell her I want to meet you both at the bar in the Village Friday night at 7pm, but I don't want you to arrive until 730pm. When I text you Friday night you will text Chrissy and tell her you are running late.

A few minutes later I get a reply.

Ashley - I told her Daddy.

ME - Good Girl. Just like Chrissy I want you in a cute little sundress only. Nothing else. No bra, no panties. Just you in a thin sundress with lots of cleavage.

I know she isn't going to like that. Her big fat boobs will be swaying with her every step.

Ashley - Yes Daddy

She knows better than to question it. Now I have to get ready. I go online and order an anal plug kit, some single lube packs, a bottle of lube, an extra set of restraints, and another good blindfold. I also get three decent cameras and cheap tripods. It all arrives in two days, gets packed in a duffle bag, and a plan starts to click into place. I wrap the small and medium plug and lube packs in plastic wrap. I am thinking I will hide them in the ladies room and send her in to find them and insert them.

I get to the bar early. It's too busy for me to try and sneak into the ladies room. Luckily there is a family bathroom. I head in there. I wedge the medium one out of site behind the drain under the sink, and the small one between the wall and the toilet. I head for the bar and grab the second to last seat from the wall. It gives me a view of the door and no one should try and take that one seat. I order a beer and my dinner, and I wait.

At almost 7pm on the dot Chrissy walks in. Holy shit look at that dress. It's got great cleavage with spaghetti straps and I bet it's basically it's see through with the right light behind her. I see a few guys stare at her cleavage and swaying tits as she walks in. I text Ashley quickly.

ME - Text Chrissy and be at least 30 minutes late.

I then paste a message to a group chat with Ashley and Chrissy. I have it ready to just hit send. I stand up and wave. "Chrissy!" I yell out.

She looks up and isn't thrilled to see me. She walks towards me and I give her a polite hug. "Are you meeting Sean for a night out?" I ask.

"Umm no, Ashley." She says.

I laugh. "Ah a girls night out. Come have a seat with me while you wait."

"Umm, ah ok." She stutters. Her phone buzzes and she looks down and makes a face.

"Everything ok?" I ask sounding concerned.

"Um yeah, Ashley is running late."

"Let me buy you a drink while you wait." I say. She walks around me and I hold the bar stool like a gentleman. After I push her in I palm my burner and hit send to the group chat I have set up.

ME - Chrissy you are here to be my plaything. Who is that guy, and where are you Ashley? Never mind, I don't care who he is Chrissy. Excuse yourself, go into the family bathroom and look behind the toilet. Take the butt plug and stick it in your ass. Send me a picture of it in your ass before you leave the bathroom. Then go back and SIT on the stool with the old man.

I see Chrissy's face go pale as she looks at the screen. "Chrissy, are you ok? You don't look good." I say.

She smiles. "Sorry lady stuff. I need to go to the ladies room." She says slipping down off the stool. I watch her tits jiggle when she does. Ashley responds in the group text as Chrissy walks to the ladies room.

Ashley - Sorry Daddy emergency at work. I will be about 30 minutes late. I am sorry Daddy.

I almost laugh as she walks away. It takes a few minutes, but I get a text of Chrissy bent over with some lube on her ass and a pink butt plug in it. I quickly tap out my next text and leave it ready to send, and pocket the phone. Chrissy comes walking just a tad funny. I stand up and hold the bar stool for her. She looks at the stool for a moment, and then sits. She wiggles a bit, getting comfortable with the plug in her ass.

I buy her a drink and make small talk until Ashley arrives. Oh wow. Her big tits are threatening to pop out with her every move. She keeps adjusting the dress. I waive her over. As she gets closer I say. "Hey look who decided to join you for your ladies night Chrissy. Hi Ashley." I say as I hug her. "Play along with Uncle." I whisper in her ear. I pull back from the hug. "Fancy meeting you two here." I say as I wave Ashley onto my stool and a stand between them, trying to steal quick glances down their dresses without Chrissy catching me. I reach for my burner. Glance at it, and hit send.

ME - It's about time you showed up Ashley. I will deal with your tardiness later. Chrissy go back into the bathroom, and take a bigger butt plug from behind the drain under the sink, put it in your ass and send a picture. Better yet, Ashley join her. The small plug Chrissy takes out, you will put in your ass Ashley. Each of you take a picture and send it before leaving the bathroom.

Chrissy's face gets worried. Ashley looks at Chrissy after seeing the text. "Chrissy, I need to powder my nose. Care to join me?" She asks.