Niece's Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, ok." Chrissy answers. I can tell she is unsure and nervous about a bigger butt plug. I have been thinking this through all week. They get up and I start typing.

ME - Here I was thinking we could have a nice evening and a few drinks to loosen up. Instead you sit with an old man. You know what, screw that. Tonight you are just getting Fucked. Come out of the bathroom and leave. Do not go back to the old man at the bar, don't look at me Ashley, don't even acknowledge the text, just walk out. Drive to the nice hotel two towns over and SIT at the bar drinking until I text you.

I wait to get the pictures and click send. It takes just a moment and they are walking out on the far side of the restaurant trying not to be seen. I can't help but laugh. I wave at the bartender to pay my tab.

I hop in my car and drive as fast as I can to the hotel. I checked in after work and set up the room. I have the cameras on the tripods and ready to go. The lube and restraints on the nightstand. I park around the side and walk in a secured side door with my door key. I walk up the stairs to the fourth floor rather than risk being seen by them in the lobby. I walk into the room. I hit record on the three cameras positioned around the room and put the blindfold on the corner of the bed.

ME - Room 425 NOW. Close the door behind you.

I walk out wedging the manual lock to hold it open and stand in the stairway. Two minutes later I hear the elevator ding and they walk out, and away from me towards the room. They walk in and I hear the door close as I hear Ashley say. "Hello? Daddy?"

ME - Daddy is very close Ashley. Chrissy screwed up tonight at the bar by sitting with the old man before I could even say hi. So now she doesn't deserve to know what I look like. There is a blindfold on the bed. Put it on Chrissy and make sure it's blocking all her vision. If it's not you will be punished Ashley. I want you both standing naked side by side in front of the bed. You have 2 minutes.

I watch a minute tick by on my phone, I step out of the stairwell, and walk to the room. I swipe my card, the lock clicks and I walk in the room. Ashley turns and looks at me. "Hi Daddy." She says and tries to hide a small nudge to Chrissy.

Chrissy turned towards the noise of the door. The blindfold is on securely. You can see her cocking her head trying to listen. "Hi Daddy." She says after Ashley's nudge.

I stand in front of Chrissy. I pinch and grasp each of her nipples firmly. She lets out a moan. "Who was that man Chrissy?" I say dropping my voice as much as I can.

"It was Sean's Uncle. I had to say hello when he saw me. I am sorry." She almost cries as I pinch and pull on her nipples. I let them go.

"Now I have to punish you for being a brat, but I understand it wasn't your fault so I will give you an option. Do you want a nice energetic ass fucking for my first load, or a slower longer ass fuck for my second load?" I ask. I can see Ashley knows I set Chrissy up to fail, but knows if she opens her mouth she will regret it.

Chrissy looks like she wants to cry. "Daddy, I am sorry...." She starts to whine.

"Choose or I will fuck your ass and only your ass All Night Long." I growl.

"First." She whines.

I twist her around by her shoulders and push her face down on the bed. She screams in surprise. I pull her hips up so she is standing and nudge her left knee onto the bed. I look at Ashley, and point at the bottle of lube. "Lube her up and fuck her plug in and out of her ass while I strip."

"Yes Daddy." Says Ashley. I can hear her trying to sooth Chrissy as she pops the plug in and out of Chrissy's ass. Ashley has Chrissy's ass very well lubed, and Chrissy is moaning and grunting into the bed as the plug pushes in and out.

Wait until she feels this I think as I take the lube and put some on my dick. I nudge Ashley back and step behind Chrissy. She just moans as she feels me behind her rubbing myself between her ass cheeks until I push in. The plug has her ass nice and open. I push and her ass opens right up the rest of the way and I push halfway in. She lets out a small cry and puts her face in a pillow. I know a better place for her head.

"Ashley, put her face in your pussy to shut her up." I say.

Ashley hops on the bed, and wiggles herself in place. "Come on Baby." She says to Chrissy as she pulls Chrissy's face down into her pussy. "Lick me again Chrissy. You did such a nice job your first time. I'm sure if we are good Daddy will let me return the favor."

I don't really give Chrissy the chance. I have a good hold of her hips and I keep fucking her as hard and as fast as I can. Her ass is so tight around me. It's amazing. Her crying out with the harder strokes starts to bother me. I pull out and roll Chrissy on her back. I look at Ashley. "Sit on her face and keep her quiet." I say as I push Chrissy's thighs back and push back in her ass. She lets out another muffled cry and moan.

She may be crying out but I look down and her pussy is dripping wet. I slap her clit a few times and you can hear the wet slaps. "I might be stretching this ass out for the first time, but your pussy sure is wet. I think someone likes it a lot." I say as I keep drilling her ass. I reach forward and spank Ashley's ass rather hard. She yelps in surprise. "Next time you are bringing your strap on so we can DP her." I say, and the first response I hear is Chrissy moaning, and it sounds more like a sexual moan, not a worried one. That's all it takes. I give her three more hard thrusts and push as deep as I can as I cum in her ass with a groan. After a moment I pull out and Chrissy's hips fall onto the bed with a moan.

"Ashley, was she doing a good job eating you out?" I ask.

"Yes Daddy." Says Ashley.

"Ok. Then you can lick her ass clean to help her relax. Any cum you get in your mouth I want you to share with Chrissy in a kiss." I say.

Ashley moves quickly. "Yes Daddy."

"Once her ass is clean go down on her pussy until she orgasms. She deserves a small reward. She took that pounding like a champ." I say.

I hear a partially muffled. "Yes Daddy." From Ashley.

And Chrissy sighs. "Thank you Daddy."

I sit back on the couch and take a deep breath. God when I was their age, I barely would be breathing heavy, and I would still be hard ready for round two. Now I am about 30 years older than they are. My heart is pounding and my breathing is heavy. God it sucks getting old.

I watch Ashley move up and kiss Chrissy giving her some cum in the kiss. Chrissy is making faces with cum in her mouth. Then it dawns on me. Next time all she is going to do is get lots of guys cum in her mouth. Ashley and Chrissy share three kisses. The last one was more of a kiss. I don't think Ashley had much of any cum to share. They seemed to kiss more. Ashley whispered to her softly while she rolled Chrissy onto her back, and then reached down softly and ran her hand over Chrissy's clit. Chrissy moans into their kiss.

Ashley pulls back and smiles down at Chrissy's blindfolded face. "Do you like having a woman lick you, and play with you cute pussy?" Asks Ashley.

I can see Chrissy smile. "I like you doing it." She says.

"That's not what Ashley asked you?" I say.

"I am sorry Daddy, but she is to only woman that I have had sex with. It didn't feel right saying yes." Chrissy says, turning her head towards my voice.

"Ok so in the future I need to set up a lesbian orgy for you." I say.

Ashley giggles. "Stop laughing and lick her until she cums." I bark.

"Yes Daddy." Says Ashley as she crawls between Chrissy's legs.

I nudge a camera over to get a better angle. "Move your hair Ashley. I want to watch." I say, and I watch as Ashley pulls her hair back and looks towards me and the camera with a smile. She never lifts her head from Chrissy's pussy. She licks, kisses, sucks and bites on her clit. She licks between her pussy lips pushing her tongue as deep as she can. She sucks her lips into her mouth and pulls them away until they pull out of her mouth as they stretch to their limit. Ashley never lifts her face, she just changes her attack.

I am sure Chrissy moans and sighs through a small orgasm, but Ashley doesn't stop, and to be honest it's a good show. I am not stopping it.

Chrissy starts panting and gasping faster and louder until with a big gasping moan. "OH ASHLEY!" She quivers as she holds Ashley's head against her for a moment, and pushes her away with a gasp. "No Too Much. Don't."

Ashley smiles and softly kisses her thighs. Nope that's it. I am fucking someone. I grab Ashley's hips. I flip her onto her back and shove her into position as I kneel over her. She yells in surprise and then moans deep and loud as I push my now hard dick into her with one firm stroke. God damn she was tight before, but now with the plug in her ass she is Really tight. I pull out and push in, and Ashley sucks in a big gasp and her eyes go wide. "A little slower please. I need a minute." She gasps wide eyed.

"No." I say as I pick up the pace.

Ashley sounds uncomfortable. I am sure I am stretching her out. Chrissy reaches out for Ashley and rubs her arm to comfort her. "Daddy, she is a lesbian. She isn't used to a hard dick inside her, never mind one as thick as you, and the butt plug." Chrissy says.

I smile. "I am pounding someone's pussy." I say.

"Mine Daddy. Pound me." Says Chrissy.

"No." Gasps Ashley. "I got it."

I don't think she really does, and it seems Chrissy agrees. "No Daddy. Fuck my pussy nice and hard. I need a good hard fucking after you pounded my ass." I pull out of Ashley and she gasps as I move to my right, back towards Chrissy. I push her thighs back, almost bending her in half and grab her butt plug. It's still shiny with lube. I pop it in her ass with a firm shove. "Nnnnnooooo!" She moans.

Her ass cheeks are right there. I spank her hard one cheek to the other with each word. "Don't, SPANK You, SPANK Dare, SPANK Tell, SPANK Me, SPANK No!" I say spanking her.

"I'm. Sorrrrryyyyyyy." She yells out as I immediately shove myself balls deep into her pussy. I pull out and push in hard. She gasps out like a fighter getting punched hard in the gut. She starts gasping as I get a rhythm going. "Oh god. You and the plug. So full. Feel stuffed. Oh God." She is moaning and almost babbling at times.

Ashley reaches out and holds her hand. "You want to show her support now?" I ask as I pull out of Chrissy and turn to Ashley. With a small shift I can turn from one to the other. Between Ashley's bigger thighs and belly I can't quite bend her in half the same as I did to Chrissy, but it's enough. The butt plug is peaking out from between her cheeks, and her parted pussy lips are wet and ready as I aim, and pussy back in Ashley's pussy.

"OOOHHHHH!!!" Ashley gasps loudly as I shove myself back in. I spend the next few minutes fucking Ashley.

I pull out and go back to Chrissy. I decide to fuck with Chrissy. I shove back in hard, and Chrissy lets out a big gasp. I stay in place for a moment, and decide to fuck with Chrissy while I take a breather. I use my thumb on her clit. "What's your fiancés name?"

"Sean." She gasps.

"Is Sean as thick as I am?"

"No." She moans as I shift my weight pushing a little harder against her.

"So you don't enjoy sex with him as much as you do me?" I ask.

I see Ashley's face. She doesn't like me asking Chrissy these questions. "NO, I didn't say that. I love sex with Sean." Says Chrissy.

"You love him and sex with his shorter thinner dick so much you never swallowed his cum before. I saw the face you made when Ashley kissed you with my cum in her mouth. You don't let him cum in your mouth do you?" I ask.

I can see Chrissy's face get blank and then she silently says. "No Daddy."

"You claim to love him, but won't do one simple thing that I am sure he would love?" I ask.

"No Daddy." Says Chrissy with emotion in her voice.

"Don't you think you should?" I ask.

Chrissy is emotional now. "He is ok with it. He knows I don't like it."

"He might accept it, but I promise he isn't ok." I say. I wiggle around inside her. "I will make you a deal. I don't care how you do it. You promise me a start to finish video of you blowing him, letting him cum in your mouth, and swallowing it. I will pull out both of your butt plugs and never fuck you with a butt plug in again." I say.

Chrissy's face is just pointed towards me with a blank look on her face. "You want a video of him now too?"

"I don't care how you do it. Hide the phone. Zoom out his face. I don't care. I want you on your knees, pulling down his pants, blowing him until he cums in your mouth and swallowing it. I want you to promise to always swallow his cum from here on out. If he wants to cum in your mouth you will swallow it. Honestly promise me that and I will pull out the butt plugs now." I say.

"Guys really like it that much?" She asks.

"Yes we do." I say.

"Ok I will do it." Chrissy says.

I smile as I pull out of her pussy. I reach down and as gently as I can I pop the butt plug out. I reach over and do the same to Ashley. They both let out small groans as they pop out. "Now where was I? Oh yeah." I say as I shove back into Chrissy hard. She is gasping with every stroke. I am giving her the best I have. I smack Ashley's thigh. "Suck in her tits. Rub her clit. Make her cum while I fuck her." I say.

Ashley rolls towards Chrissy. She leans her head down and starts kissing, biting, and sucking her nipples, while she reaches between Chrissy's thighs and rubs her clit. After a couple of minutes Chrissy is holding Ashley's head to her. "Oh. Oh. Ashley. Don't stop Please. OOOOHHHHHH!" Chrissy moans loudly and her pussy gets flooded. I can't say she squirted, but Jesus she got super wet. She pulls Ashley's hand off her clit. "Please. Stop. I can't." She then puts her hand on my stomach to stop me. "Please. Too sensitive."

I push Ashley back and bend Chrissy back in half, putting my weight on her as I pull out and push in her ass. She lets out a small scream. I just glare at Ashley and she puts her hand over Chrissy's mouth. I am very close. A mere 30 seconds later, I jam into her ass and cum. I stay like that holding her bent in half. Chrissy is whimpering under me.

"That was the last warning for both of you. No saying no to me, or next time you get my belt." I smack Chrissy's thigh as I pull out rolling her on her side. "In fact I have a better idea. Someone says no, and the other one gets the belt." I say as I sit on the sofa.

Chrissy is still whimpering. Ashley asks. "May we get washed up in the bathroom?"

I point at Chrissy. "Blindfold ONLY comes off once the bathroom door is closed, and is back on before it's opened."

"Of course Daddy." Says Ashley as she helps Chrissy up. I sit there catching my breath and relaxing. I need to start going to the gym I think with a chuckle. I hop up and put their dresses on the bed, along with an envelope next to Chrissy's with $2,000 in it. Ashley leads Chrissy out of the bathroom a few minutes later. "Oh should we get dressed?"

"Unless you want to walk out through the main lobby naked." I say.

"Oh we are done?" Asks Chrissy.

I stand up and walk towards her. I put my finger under her chin and she flinched. "What valuable lesson did we learn tonight?" I ask.

"No saying no to you." Chrissy says.

"Or?" I prompt her.

"Or you will spank Ashley." Says Chrissy.

I bend down and give Chrissy a deep long kiss. It catches her off guard and she jumps at first, but she then relaxes and kisses me back. I eventually break the kiss, and pinch Chrissy's nipples. "And what video are you sending me very soon?"

Chrissy sighs. "Me blowing Sean and swallowing his cum."

"And so I can hear you on the video, you are telling him what?"

"That I am doing it because I love him, and I know guys like it." Says Chrissy.

I turn her shoulders towards the bed and pat her bum. "That's being a good fiancé." I say and I see Ashley smiling at me. "What are you smiling at?" I ask.

"Nothing." She says quickly and turns to the bed and Chrissy. I watch as she helps Chrissy put her dress on blindfolded. Ashley picks up the envelope, and sees the money in it. She hands it to Chrissy and says something quietly to her.

Chrissy holds it tight and turns her head towards me. "Thank you, Daddy." She says.

"A deal is a deal." I say.

"What about the blindfold? When can I take it off?" Asks Chrissy.

"When you are out in the hall. Bring it with you next time. You will wear it Everytime or the deal is off." I say. Ashley is now dressed. "Get out."

Ashley takes Chrissy's arm. "Yes, Daddy." She says as she walks Chrissy out. I close the door behind them and watch through the peephole as Chrissy takes off the mask. Blinks a few times and then hugs Ashley. They break the hug, and walk towards the elevators arm in arm.