Nigerian Bisexuality In Canada

Story Info
The Pastor and his wife entertain a horny couple.
2.3k words
3.53
7.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Pastor Clyde Akindele is a six-foot-one, dark-skinned and strongly built black man who looks more like a former boxer than a religious leader. In his time, the forty-something, downright burly Nigerian fellow has been many things. He once served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria, but left the army after finding religion. After studying Christianity, Clyde Akindele decided to move to Canada in order to become a pastor. He earned a Master's Degree in Theology from Saint Paul University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. While attending the small, storied campus of Saint Paul University, Clyde Akindele found his true purpose in life.

Pastor Clyde Akindele created the Prosperous Life Center, which soon became the biggest African church in Canada's Capital region. Using both word of mouth and social media, Akindele and his colleagues enticed many into coming to their church. Hundreds of people attend the church every weekend. On the personal front, things are also looking up for the entrepreneurial preacher. Pastor Akindele is happily married to a tall, beautiful Nigerian lady named Fatima Adebayo, and they have twin daughters, eighteen-year-old Emerald and Dionne. Life is pretty good for the Akindele family, but there is no story without conflict...

The weekend after Emerald and Dionne Akindele moved into the dormitories at Humber College in the City of Toronto, Ontario, the Pastor and his wife had themselves a party. Nothing wrong with enjoying oneself after getting through some tough times. Pastor Clyde Akindele and his wife Fatima have a hedonistic streak and it's a beautiful thing. They invited their closest friends, church deacon Malcolm Edochie and his lovely wife Alma Okoye. The four of them have been tight for a very long time. This is the strength of the Nigerian Canadian community, they come together to accomplish great things for their families in spite of the difficulties that Canadian society throws their way. Prosperity is the Nigerian way, and no one can take that away from them...

"Welcome to our home," Fatima Adebayo, First Lady of the Prosperous Life Center, said to her guests as she greeted them. The tall, brown-skinned and dark-haired, curvy Nigerian lady wore a crimson negligee which hugged her curves the way the 417 Highway hugs the province of Ontario. Malcolm and his wife Alma smiled at Fatima and happily joined her inside. In the living room, Pastor Clyde Akindele awaited, wearing a red silk shirt and black silk pants, and holding a bottle of Merlot. Inside the Akindele house, a stately mansion located in the Barrhaven area of Ottawa, things were getting interesting.

"Ah, Mal, Alma, you made it," Pastor Akindele said as he got up to greet them. He gave a manly hug to Malcolm and kissed his wife Alma on the cheek. Fatima sat next to her husband after giving some wine to their guests. With everyone seated, cup in hand, there were smiles all around. From the moment Clyde Akindele and his wife Fatima met Alma and Malcolm, they sensed that they were in the presence of kindred spirits. Clyde Akindele is a man who loves both women and men, and his wife Fatima is okay with it. Rather than roam the streets and get into trouble, Clyde makes his lady Fatima part of the fun, and they recruit kindred spirits to join the action. It's a time-honored formula which has kept a certain number of bisexual men happy and satisfied for eons...

"Fatima, I love what you've done with the place," Alma said, and the petite, short-haired and dark-skinned Nigerian gal, originally from the Lagos State, admired her surroundings. After moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Lagos ten years ago, Alma went back to school and earned an accounting degree from the University of Ottawa. Nowadays, Alma works for the Treasury Board of Canada and makes good money. As a manager for OC Transpo when he isn't doing the deacon thing at church, Malcolm does alright, but Alma is the breadwinner in their relationship...

"The Mandela painting is a fine touch," Malcolm remarked while sipping his Merlot, and Clyde Akindele winked at his friend. Malcolm smiled at Clyde and squeezed his wife Alma's hand gently. In the western world, folks have gone crazy with their belief that a man with certain desires should abandon women altogether, deal exclusively with other males, and forsake marriage and fatherhood. In West Africa, for thousands of years, men who desire both women and men have learned to have their cake and eat it too without rocking the boat. Clyde Akindele is a bisexual Nigerian man who loves his wife Fatima, and he'd never leave her or their daughters for another man. Leave such foolishness to insane members of white society, thank you very much...

Clyde Akindele told his future wife Fatima about his other side long before he proposed to her. They would watch bisexual porn together and she liked engaging in such activities with him. A lot of women married to heterosexual men get lied to and cheated on. Bisexual men whose wives understand and accept their complex desires are loved and cherished by these men as though they were unicorns. Clyde loves his darling Fatima more than he loves himself. Without her, he would be nothing and he would have nothing. Instead of sneaking off to sleep with guys like so many men in his situation tend to do, Clyde organizes bisexual sex parties with his wife Fatima and a select group of friends as full participants....

"Last party was too damn long ago," Fatima said, as she rubbed her hand against her husband's crotch, and Clyde Akindele grinned and kissed her. Just like that, the party got really started. Fatima, Clyde, Alma and Malcolm have known each other for years and played together numerous times. They've got a good thing going on. They trust each other and play safe. They always use condoms and know each other's health information. Nobody has any STDs and they want to keep it that way. Men who ditch their wives and girlfriends to roam the streets and hook up with male strangers put their lives at risk. That's not exactly the smart way to go about things...

Enlightened bisexual men like Clyde and Malcolm make their wives Fatima and Alma part of the action, and everyone has fun without risk, fear or shame. It's the most progressive way to handle things. The men's varied and unique needs are met, the women's security and happiness is assured, and everyone is happy. No lies. No cheating. No diseases. No stalking. No jealousy. No public shame or embarrassment. Just some raunchy fun had by enlightened parties. Nothing wrong with consenting adults having a good time on their own terms...

"Let's do this," Clyde Akindele said, and the Pastor undressed, baring his tall, muscular, dark-skinned body. Fatima, Alma and Malcolm feasted their eyes on this fine specimen of Nigerian masculinity. Clyde stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. As he waved his fuck stick at his wife and their guests, all three stared at his appendage as though mesmerized. Clyde grinned as the three of them came to him, thirsty for his goodies and more than eager to worship at his altar...

"Hmm, it's been too long," Malcolm said as he began sucking on Clyde's balls while his wife Alma sucked Clyde's dick. Clyde smiled and shrugged. Like a lot of bisexual men, he's wondered whether women suck dick better than men. At the end of the day, it depends on the individuals in question and their dedication to their craft. Fatima got up and kissed her hubby Clyde as Alma and Malcolm polished his dick and balls with their eager mouths. The man of the house must always be satisfied first. It's part of the rules of hospitality...

"I love the way you taste, Pastor," Alma said, beaming at Clyde as she sucked his dick. Clyde kissed his wife Fatima and caressed her big tits while the others continued fellating him. The horny quartet got down and dirty on the living room carpet. Sex toys, condoms and pleasure devices awaited, to be used to enhanced their enjoyment of the evening's festivities. Fatima slipped out of her clothes, revealing her curvy, sexy body. Clyde pinched Fatima's big round ass, causing her to giggle excitedly.

"Hmm, you love this ass," Fatima said, and Clyde grinned and nodded. Lying down on the carpet, Clyde licked his lips in sheer anticipation as Fatima straddled him before smothering his visage with her big brown butt. In the African motherland, Nigerian female booty is second to none, and Clyde can't get enough of Fatima's derriere. Fatima sat on her hubby Clyde's face like a queen on her throne. Clyde grabbed Fatima's cheeks and slid his tongue into her pussy. At the same time, Malcolm and Alma sucked Clyde's dick hungrily, getting him hard as a rock...

"I want to ride this fuck stick," Alma said, and she looked at Fatima as she spoke. Fatima nodded, and tossed Alma a condom, which the shorter woman slipped on Clyde's dick. Like a helpful husband, Malcolm grabbed Clyde's dick and worked it into his wife Alma's pussy. No jealousy or discomfort in this party. Alma sighed happily as Clyde's thick dick filled her pussy, and she began riding him, while her husband Malcolm massaged her shoulders as a show of support.

"Hmm, enjoy yourself, my love," Malcolm said encouragingly as his wife Alma went wild, screaming passionately while riding Clyde's dick. After getting her wet pussy licked good and proper by her husband Clyde, Fatima got up, feeling hornier than ever. Since Clyde's dick was busy, embedded so far up Alma's pussy that one had trouble telling where she ends and he begins, Fatima decided to go for the next dick. Winking at Malcolm, Fatima looked him up and down.

"Mal, come here," Fatima said, and Malcolm grinned, happy to oblige the First Lady of the church, like any deacon would. Fatima kissed Malcolm, and he kissed her back and caressed her tits. Fatima grinned as Malcolm pinched her ass. Grabbing a condom, Malcolm put it on while Fatima got on all fours. The Pastor's wife shook her big brown ass for her favorite deacon, and he grinned appreciatively. Malcolm entered Fatima from behind with a swift thrust, burying his hard dick inside of her. Fatima let out a happy sigh, and began grinding against Malcolm's groin, welcoming his dick inside of her.

"Hmm, Pastor, I know you fuck male butt holes but have you ever fucked a woman in the ass?" Alma asked Clyde while bouncing up and down on his dick. Clyde looked at the short, dark-skinned, wild woman who rode him and grinned. Alma smiled as Clyde pinched her nipples with one hand and smacked her thick round ass with the other. They fucked like this for a while and then switched things up. Alma got on all fours, offering her ass to Clyde, who grabbed some lubrication. The Pastor is always up for a challenge...

"I'm down for whatever," Clyde said as he caressed Alma's smooth round ass. Taking some lotion, he applied it on her butt hole as she spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Alma licked her lips as Clyde came up behind her and pressed his dick against her backdoor. With a firm push, Clyde's dick popped into Alma's ass. The Nigerian gal groaned in pleasure as her husband's male lover gripped her hips and thrust his dick into her butt hole. Time for the bisexual preacher, a connoisseur of male butt holes, to discover the hotness and tightness of female butt holes. No discrimination in this household...

As the evening rolled on, the two couples continued with their fun. After plowing his dick into Alma's warm, tight butt hole, Clyde Akindele had a sore dick. He and Alma sprawled on the crimson carpet, their fine bodies covered in sweat. Nearby, Fatima and Malcolm were still going at it. Fatima rolled off of Malcolm's hard dick, her pussy sore from the beat-down he just gave her. Malcolm smiled at Fatima as she lay on the carpet, spent. The deacon was still horny, and it appeared that his wife and the preacher's wife were done for. What's a horny bisexual deacon to do?

"Come here, handsome," Clyde said, and Malcolm smiled and went to him. The two men embraced warmly, and as their wives Fatima and Alma looked on, they got it on. Clyde grabbed Malcolm's dick and sucked him before getting on all fours. Fatima came and offered Malcolm a new condom, which he put on while Alma lubricated Clyde's ass. Like a truly helpful wife, Alma grabbed her husband Malcolm's dick and guided it into Clyde's ass. Hmm, time for the preacher to get some manly loving from his favorite deacon...

"Oh fuck, that's a tight ass," Malcolm groaned as he popped his dick into Clyde's ass. The two sexy Nigerian women sat there, watching as their husbands got it on. Not to be left out, Fatima came and grabbed Clyde's dick, stroking him as Malcolm fucked his ass. Clyde sighed happily as his wife sucked his dick while he got properly fucked. Alma came over and kissed her husband Malcolm, who caressed her tits while sliding his dick into Clyde's butt hole. This is bisexuality at its best, with ladies and fellas in on the fun, rather than letting self-imposed limitations and restrictions stop them. The bisexual preacher got the ass fucking he craved, while his wife sucked his dick, and a good time was had by all...

Afterwards, the sexually adventurous quartet left the living room and headed to the showers. They got cleaned up, and then went back to the living room to clean up. The Akindele mansion is a proper Nigerian household and the preacher and his wife can't have their abode smelling like sex. Malcolm and Alma were all smiles as they lent Pastor Clyde Akindele and his wife Fatima a helping hand. After all, the preacher, the first lady, the deacon and the deaconess usually stay after church to clean up following the service. The two couples parted ways after exchanging heartfelt hugs and smiles of gratitude. Teamwork most definitely makes the dream work.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers