St. May's Fight Club

Story Info
Losing has consequences at St May's underground fight club.
21.2k words
4.74
5.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains graphic details of mutual combat, D/s relationships and humiliation between college age girls, if that is a subject you aren't into or find offensive, please don't read!

***

*St May's Fight Club*

My heart was beating out my chest as I got out my parked car, closed the door and gave a long cautious look at the off-campus gym where everything was about to go down.

I took long deep breaths to compose myself as I made the walk from the parking lot to the front door of the gym.

I was really about to do this. I was really about to take part in the infamous underground fight club at St. May's, an all girls catholic university in western Pennsylvania with a student enrollment of no more than 4,000.

In my entire life, I've only ever been in one fight, and it was one of the biggest adrenaline rushes I've ever experienced when I badly beat up a girl who was bullying my friend in high school. Despite being shorter than the girl, I managed to tackle her and wrestle her to the ground and land some good punches, causing her to beg for forgiveness. I made her apologize to my friend, and she never messed with anyone ever again, and eventually she turned into a decent person.

I wanted to relive that rush, that excitement, and this was the only way I knew how. I knew it was risky.

The fight club event had been going on at the school since the 1980s, and was a way for the strongest and toughest girls at the school to get clout and show off. It took place once a year at the beginning of the school year.

The rules were simple, it's an MMA style fighting event, protect yourself at all times, make your opponent tap out, or have the ref step in to stop it, and you win.

The girl who wins has two options for a reward. Either five-hundred dollars in cash from the girl she defeats, or the second option, the girl who loses has to serve the girl who wins for the rest of the academic year.

To me, it was a no brainer, I wanted the cash, and If I lost I would expect the same from the winner. The idea of making the girl you defeat have to be your personal maid was definitely odd to me, and something I didn't really consider.

Virtually all the girls who enter this competition have a background in athletics, and for me it was gymnastics. I knew going in I would be one of the shortest girls in there, at only 5'2. But I was confident in my abilities. I had been training for a couple months and had a strong lower body, especially my butt and legs, from all the years in gymnastics.

But still, I was only getting more nervous, and that anxious energy only got worse as I opened the door to the gym and walked in.

"Are you Victoria? You here for the competition?" An older woman asked, startling me.

"O-oh yes. That's me." I replied.

She checked me out then smiled at me.

"I'm glad you are here. I'm Katy, the owner of this gym. The event starts in thirty minutes. All the other competitors are already here getting ready. I'll show you to the locker room so you can change and prepare yourself. Are you excited?" She asked.

"Well... I'm nervous, to be honest." I say with an awkward laugh.

"That's completely normal. Just know that you are brave for actually showing up. Every year we get some no shows. Not this year, though! It should be a great slate of fights this year. Remember, this is in the name of competition! Have fun!" The older woman said as she led me to the locker room.

"Thank you." I say. Her little speech did nothing to ease my increasing nerves but I appreciate her for trying. She could probably sense how uneasy I was from my body language alone.

But it was too late to back out now. I had signed up months ago and there was only so many slots available. It would have been a bad look to back out last minute.

I entered into the locker room to the sound of small chatter. I was the last one to arrive and It felt like all the other girls were all staring at me as I walked in. It only made me way more nervous.

I walked right past one girl and I could of sworn she smirked at me as I passed her. She was so tall. I looked around the room briefly and it became increasingly obvious I was the tiniest girl in the room.

Some of these girls were big, like really big. Being only 5'2, I really stuck out. I really started to question what I was doing here. My confidence was evaporating before the event had even started.

I tried my best to calm myself down as I began to change into my fight gear. Small black gym shorts and a black tank top.

I began to stretch and do mental exercises to relax myself. I thought back to my one and only fight I had ever been in. I recalled how the girl I beat up was also taller than me, but yet I was still able to charge at her, and use my strong lower body to wrestle her to the ground and make her submit. It was clear that had to be my strategy to win against whoever I was put up against, seeing as all these girls were much bigger than me.

I got up and headed to the bathroom real quick as the noise from outside the locker room picked up. More and more people were coming in to watch the fights, which made me more nervous.

I noticed the same girl who smirked at me earlier was walking out the bathroom right as I was entering.

She gave me a rude look and without even thinking I just put my head down and looked at the ground to avoid conflict.

"Pussy." She said to me with a laugh as she walked past me, acting confident as could be.

I literally couldn't believe she said that to me. I kept walking and didn't respond in the slightest. I couldn't even if I wanted to. I was shook, and this girl in particular could seem to sense that. I wanted to disappear.

I walked out the bathroom right as Katy, the older woman who owned the gym, began a long speech about the rules.

She went over everything in detail. There would be three rounds that lasted two minutes each. She reminded us that we signed a contract to be here, and that we must all accept the outcome of the fights. She talked about the tradition of the event, and how it supposedly "builds character" and "new relationships", whatever that meant.

I looked around and none of the girls were really paying much attention to her long, drawn out speech.

Then I noticed the same girl who smirked at me and called me a "pussy" was staring at me with a sinister smile, basically taunting me.

It was like she was picking on me in particular, trying to intimidate me, and well, it was working. I looked away and kept my head down. Her outlandish confidence... scared me.

"ALRIGHT LADIES! LETS GO!" Katy finally yelled.

All the girls got up and followed her out the locker room. I trailed behind everyone with my head down. There was a large octagon surrounded by stands on each side. There looked to be about fifty or so people sitting there, waiting for some action.

Katy led all the fighters to the one empty section of the stands where we all sat.

I was the last one to sit down and gave a glancing look to all the other competitors real fast to gage their body language. Almost all of them looked prime and ready to fight, looking confident and intimidating in their own right. And then there was little 5'2 me. Sticking out like a sore thumb.

There was more people here than I anticipated. I was led to believe that this was some sort of underground event, yet these stands were packed. It suddenly dawned on me that I could get my ass whooped infront of alot of people. More negative thoughts. More nervousness. I was having a mini anxiety attack. I seriously considered just getting up and running out the gym to save myself from total humiliation.

But I stayed put. It was like I was frozen. Too timid and scared to even move.

Katy grabbed a microphone and began speaking to the crowd.

"Welcome everybody! Thank you for patiently waiting for the fighters to get ready! Now who is ready to see some action?" She announced. The crowd started to go wild.

"We have ten girls waiting to get it on, so get ready for five exciting fights this afternoon! Up first it's going to be Dani vs Karlie!" Katy announced. Suddenly, two girls sitting right behind me got up and walked into the octagon.

"Dani is a 5'9 senior who plays on the softball team and she has a 2-1 record at the fight club tournament!"

"Her opponent, Karlie, is a 5'10 freshman who plays on the field hockey team! This is her first fight at the tournament! Ladies, let's have a great fight!"

The referee then entered the octagon, checked both fighter's gloves, and went over the instructions.

The two girls then walked to their corners and had vicious looks on their faces, totally prepared for war.

"ROUND ONE! FIGHT" The referee announced.

Suddenly, the two girls charged at each other.

They exchanged sharp blows, fast punches and vicious leg kicks. It was clear they both had great fighting skills. I simply couldn't look away, it was unreal how powerful they looked.

The first round was very evenly matched, both girls landed great shots, and the round could go either way.

Round two started, they resumed trading vicious punches and kicks, and the crowd was so loud it started to hurt my ears.

Suddenly... BOOM!

A brutal right uppercut landed and one girl went down hard. The other girl jumped on her and pummeled her with punches, forcing the referee to step in and stop it! Just like that, it was over in a flash. The crowd erupted. I felt absolutely terrified.

"WHAT A FINISH! DANI FINISHES KARLIE! WOW! WE'RE OFF TO A GREAT START FOLKS!" Katy yells into the mic. It was so loud in here. You could just feel the energy in this place.

It took a couple minutes but eventually the girl who got knocked out was helped up and walked herself out the octagon in good spirits, although shaken up quite a bit.

Both girls who fought were led away to the back of the gym into an office with an employee of the gym.

"NEXT UP! WE HAVE MAYA FIGHTING MADDIE!"

Two more girls sitting behind me got up and walked down the stands. A sense of relief hit me that I didn't hear my name called.

I watched as a super tall black girl and a nervous looking blonde girl both entered the octagon.

"Maya is a 6'1 senior star on the basketball team, she is 3-0 in her fight club fights! Looking to finish her college career with a perfect record. She is fighting Maddie! a 5'7 freshman who plays on the soccer team. This is her first fight. Good luck!" Katy announced.

This looked like a mismatch to my untrained eyes, and Maddie the blonde girl sort of reminded me of myself. She was a bit shorter and looked a little nervous, sort of like me. I was secretly rooting for her to win.

The ref went over the rules again to the girls and both fighters touched gloves.

"ROUND ONE. FIGHT!" The ref announced.

Immediately as the fight started the tall black girl, Maya, was all over the shorter blonde Maddie, who looked terrified.

Maya landed really great hard leg kicks on Maddie. Maddie tried to stick her leg out and land a kick of her own but Maya caught her leg and twisted it, causing Maddie to fall over onto the floor.

Maya then mounted her and the girls wrestled briefly, until eventually Maya got the better of Maddie.

Maya had Maddie in a very difficult position. The blonde girl was absolutely fighting for her life to free herself, but to no avail. It looked like Maya was smiling and laughing, enjoying herself, while Maddie's face was all red and flustered.

I felt so bad for Maddie, she was the girl most similar to me out of all the others, and she was getting absolutely dominated, and it made me terrified.

As the time in the first round was counting down, Maya decided to go for the kill. She wrapped her legs around Maddie's legs and flipped her over. She quickly had Maddie in a rear naked chokehold, causing the blonde girl to tap out in defeat right as the first round was coming to an end.

Maya got up and celebrated enthusiastically.

"YOU'RE MINE NOW BITCH!" Maya taunted to Maddie, as the blonde girl continued to lay on the floor in total defeat, almost in tears.

"WOW WHAT A FINISH! MAYA MAKES MADDIE TAP OUT! SHE ENDS HER FIGHT CLUB CAREER WITH A PERFECT 4-0! WHAT A LEGEND!"

Maddie was helped to her feet by the ref and as with the other two fighters before them, the two girls were led to an office in the back of the gym by an assistant.

It looked like even after the fight, Maya was still taunting and degrading poor Maddie, which only made me more nervous. Some of the girls in this competition are insanely competitive, and some of them appear downright crazy.

"ALRIGHT! WHO IS READY FOR THE NEXT FIGHT?" Katy announced to the cheering crowd.

My stomach sank. There was just six girls remaining now. Each fight meant it was closer to my name being called.

"NEXT UP! WE HAVE ABELLA FIGHTING JULIE! TWO VETERANS GOING AT IT IN THEIR FINAL YEAR! LET'S GET EXCITED!"

Maybe the two biggest and strongest girls in the competition got up from the stands and entered the octagon. It was a relief knowing I wouldn't have to fight them atleast.

I watched in amazement at the most competitive and intense fight I have ever seen in my entire life. Through three rounds, the two girls duked it out. With high skilled punches, kicks, and wrestling. By the end of the fight both their faces were bruised. The fight went to the judges to be scored.

"AND THE WINNER, BY SPLIT DECISION... ABELLA!" Katy announced to the crowd.

"THAT'S RIGHT! TIME TO PAY UP! LET'S GO!" Abella taunted to the defeated girl. The two girls were led to the back of the gym as Katy got ready to announce the next fight.

I mentally prepared myself for hearing my name called. There was four girls left now, if it wasn't this fight, it was the next. My time was soon to come.

"UP NEXT WE HAVE... ERIN FIGHTING TABITHA! LADIES COME ON UP!" Katy announced.

It was only a slight relief this time to not hear my name called, knowing the inevitable was soon arriving. Two more girls got up from the stands we were sitting in and moved to the octagon. Now, only me and one other girl remained sitting.

Suddenly, I realized something that should have been immediately obvious. The one girl left sitting behind me would be the girl I would be facing. I tensed up. Do I look behind me to see who it is? I couldn't resist the temptation.

I slowly turned my head, and there she was, looking right at me, smiling. It was the same girl from earlier who called me a pussy right to my face as I walked to the bathroom. The same girl who smirked as I walked into the locker room and tried to stare me down. A feeling of horrible dread entered my body as I immediately turned my head back to the octagon.

For some reason she really fucking scared me. She wasn't even the biggest girl here, but she a demeanor about her that was so intimidating it made me want not want to mess with her at all and just give up right then and there.

"You're looking nervous down there, little girl." She said from behind me.

I tensed up so fucking hard. I started to shake a little. I pretended I didn't hear her and acted like I was focusing on the upcoming fight.

But the tall brunette just wouldn't stop taunting me.

"You look fucking terrified! I promise to go easy on you in the octagon if you start to beg me!" She laughed.

"Don't act like you can't hear me! I'm talking to you little girl." She continued.

"Give up now. I want to hear you beg. This is your last chance, if you don't I promise I'm going to beat the shit out of your pretty little face. Start begging princess! I'm not fucking kidding!" She said while laughing. This was all a game to her. She was loving it.

I wanted to start crying. It's like she had already won before it started. I was frozen in place, I couldn't even find my voice to say anything if I wanted to. I stayed put looking ahead, my heart pounding.

The fourth fight started and the crowd erupted with excitement. The two girls were throwing haymakers at each other, it looked like this fight was not going the distance with the aggressive way they were fighting each other.

And I was right.

"OHHHH!!! OHHHHH!!!!!" The crowd erupted.

A big right hand landed, that's all it takes sometimes. One girl fell hard to the floor and the ref called the fight. It was over in one round.

"THAT'S HOW I AM GOING TO DO YOU LITTLE GIRL! JUST LIKE THAT! I GAVE YOU A CHANCE TO BEG FOR MERCY BUT YOU'RE TOO STUBBORN, I'LL SHOW YOU IN THE OCTAGON WHO THE ALPHA IS! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU MY LITTLE BITCH!" The girl behind me yelled.

She walked down the steps and pinched me on the ear.

"You're next babe." She said smiling as she headed to the octagon. What the fuck! This girl was a literal psychopath.

I didn't want to fight her at all. I couldn't. How could I beat her? She's so fucking confident it's unreal, and she already knows I'm terrified of her.

Katy pointed at me and motioned me over. I reluctantly got up and made my way to the octagon, anxious as could be.

It must of been obvious I was terrified because Katy saw my face and looked legitimately concerned for me.

"Hey, I know it's your first fight at the gym, but lighten up! Have some confidence in yourself. Do whatever it takes in there! Let's go girl! Give the fans a good show!" She said, trying to pump me up to get ready to fight.

It didn't work. I walked into the octagon shaking. The girl continued to taunt me.

"Last chance! Get down on your knees and beg me and I might just go easy on you!" She demanded, laughing to herself.

I continued to walk forward and ignore her. Still too intimidated to talk. I couldn't even look at her. But I could feel her eyes on me, trying to stare me down. I kept my head down.

Suddenly Katy got on the mic to introduce us.

"LAST BUT NOT LEAST, OUR FINAL FIGHT OF THE DAY! WE HAVE KEILI FIGHTING VICTORIA!" Katy said to cheers from the stands.

Now I knew her name. Keili. I looked up at her again and she was still staring me down. No longer was she laughing and smiling at me like before. Instead, she had a look in her eyes of pure hatred and violence.

I then looked up into the stands to see if I saw anyone from school I recognized. To my relief I didn't see anyone, but it looked like the crowd was nothing but women, most of them older, but some college age.

"Keili is a 5'10 triathlon star! She's a junior and has a 2-0 record at the fight club, with hopes of finishing her career a perfect 4-0!"

"Her opponent, Victoria is a 5'2 gymnast, this will be her debut at the fight club as a junior!"

I could audibly hear people in the stands laugh as I was being introduced. Only adding to my fear of impending doom.

"What's a gymnast girl doing here?" I heard one girl in the stands say, laughing.

"Oh damn! She's going to get fucked up!" A drunk middle aged woman yelled.

I wanted to disappear so badly.

The ref called us together and went over the rules. I kept my head down.

"Protect yourselves at all times, follow my commands at all times, and when you hear the bell, the round is over and you must stop fighting immediately." The ref said to us.

"She won't be making it to the bell, don't worry." Keili taunted.

"Hey! Be nice!" The ref said, almost sounding like she was trying to hold back laughter herself.

I went over the only strategy I had in my head one last time before the fight began.

Keili was 8 inches taller than me, she had the reach advantage, but overall her frame was a bit skinny. I had to lunge at her and try to take her down. Then once I have her on the ground, maybe I can pull this off!

We walked back to our corners. It was imminent. I could hardly breathe, and my legs were still shaking.

I looked up at Keili again, and she had the same nasty, horrible look in her eyes, and suddenly, the weirdest feeling ever took over my body. A feeling I'm not familiar with in the slightest, but it was so powerful I couldn't ignore it. It was a feeling of total submission that I have never experienced before in my life. As crazy as it sounds, I actually considered just completely giving up and submitting to Keili right then and there to avoid potentially getting seriously hurt. I could tell she really wanted to hurt me.