Night at the Cocksbury

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I DIDN'T SAY TO STOP SUCKING!!!"

Sheryl's fierce grip seized his hair and redirected his mouth over the dripping glans. Billy tasted another pungent length of cock as she pressed his face forward onto the rock-hard member. He pleaded for a reprieve around the plump, hot flesh, but all that did was excite the woman on the other end. She pushed her body more firmly into the wall, sinking her cock deeper into his mouth and throat.

The enthusiastic moans and carnal wails of the three women fucking his ass were growing louder and more animalistic as they stretched him beyond reason. Billy was pounded forward onto the cock in his mouth every time he tried to back up or bob his head. The women rutting in his ass were now providing the movement for him. He was just a sleeve for Athena cocks; a toy to be used for their pleasure and amusement. Billy could do nothing but hang on for dear life as he was deep-dicked by four frenzied Futazons.

Some twenty minutes later, while working on his third cock at the 'hate' hole, the three women behind him began screaming in bliss and popping off one by one. A stream of hot gunk fired into his ass. Seconds later, the stream became a geyser. Sheryl was the final one to shriek in climax and the geyser grew into a tidal wave of steaming sperm.

Billy felt the torrent of warm muck blasting through his intestines and threatening to enter his already clogged stomach from the other side. Just as the fear in his reddened face became most pronounced, the cock buried in his mouth shuddered and spat its thick load down his throat in long, copious streams.

12