Night at the Museum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

I buried my face in her thick tresses and worked my way around her neck until I was kissing her chin. I released her wrists and trailed my fingertips down her arms, swirled several times around her armpits and then brought each hand around to cup her breasts. "Is that so? You'll cum without me if I call you my little girl?" I took her engorged nipples between my thumb and forefingers and squeezed them in time with each syllable of lit-tle girl.

True to her word, her legs began to shake and her body tremble as I spoke and pinched. I seized my advantage and now placed my lips at her ear. I growled as I once more compressed each nipple in time, "my lit-tle girl."

Katherine came with a loud cry followed by deep breaths. Her body shook hard and her hands flew to grasp mine and pull them from her breasts. As her orgasm subsided she slumped against me and I held her up.

"Oh my god, that has never happened before! I've never cum without some form of stimulation of my clit. Wow, did that take a lot out of me," she gasped.

I scooped her up and carried her, cradled in my arms to the bedroom. Little did she know that her night was just starting!

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers
12