Night Before the Premiere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awkwardly try to ease her concern, "What is there to be scared of?"

They both laugh again and Khloe says, "my place, Travis. I'm hungry."

"Yes, Ms. Huan, right away." And Travis clicks on a setting called "insane mode" and the car zooms off in a matter of seconds and my hand is clutching the door while Khloe is wooing in joy.

"I love this. Fun, isn't it?" I think Khloe may be having more fun at my expense with the look of fear on my face because of how fast we are going.

"Am I going to die? We are going so fast."

"Maybe, but it's one hell of a way to go out."

And fucking Travis suddenly drifts to his right causing me to lean all the way up against Khloe. I'm all the way up on Khloe since we didn't have our seat belts on.

But as I look into her eyes, she is by far the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Her beautiful eyes, her perfect dark hair, and those sexy lips. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like forever.

Then suddenly, she quickly leans up and kisses me on the lips. Her kiss was like a shot of adrenaline because I lean down after and kiss her, hard. Unlike her, I stay for a while and I'm happy she lets me in. Our tongues are fighting to explore each other's mouths more. But she's winning. My cock feels like it's at full mass just kissing her.

So, my hands start to roam. Instinctively, my hand moves down her dress and back under to get to her sex. And then I'm reminded of what she revealed to me. Her cock isn't big at all. Just around 3, maybe 4 inches, and stiff as could possibly be. Pride flows through me knowing I turn her on. I give her a couple of strokes and she moans in my mouth. I react by grinding my hips into her. I start to stroke faster and she comes off my mouth gasping. Her left-hand reaches towards the back of my head and pulls at my hair. While her right-hand starts to play with my hard cock through my pants.

I want to get her off here and now. I need to. I feel her throbbing and her moans and gasps getting more rapid. And then...

"Ms. Huan, we are home." Travis that cum blocking ass...

Khloe interrupts my thought, opens the door, and yells out, "thank you, Travis." As we both get out and rush to... wait where the fuck are we? I couldn't tell because I was in the depths of her mouth. But as I look around, this place is amazing. It's a high-rise apartment just out of downtown LA. This is for like the rich and famous.

Anyways, we rush off to the front door of her swanky apartment building and she rapidly taps at the number 17 of the elevator number. Maybe she is a... I can't seem to finish a thought tonight because the elevator opens and she pulls me by the shirt, slams me into the door, and kisses and grinds on me just as the elevator door closes. I can see the front door person wave at me from the corner of my eye with a big ass smile on his face.

I don't mind that voyeur door person and turn all my attention to Khloe. Her hands move fast to take off my belt and unzip my pants as we continue to kiss. Her left hand goes all the way down inside my pants and starts to feel for my cock.

She moans in affirmation and asks, "still hate me, or did I turn you around?" As she strokes my hard cock through my boxer briefs.

"You win." I moan as she grips hard and strokes the length of my cock.

"Good answer." The elevator door opens and I follow her in a hurry.

Unfortunately, I'm running while holding my pants up so I bet I look completely stupid. I may scare one of these old rich people living here if they step out of their apartment. And sure enough one of the old farts actually opens up and lets out an "oh, my," watching me run like a fool trying to catch up to Khloe.

"Hi, Jessie. Don't mind him. He's a nobody." The old man doesn't even reply to Khloe and just shuts his door, probably still watching through the peephole waiting for us to get to Khloe's apartment.

I reach Khloe and say with a little bit of spite, "I'm a nobody?"

"Ooh, we have a little bass in our voice now, do we? And your words, not mine, remember." She unlocks the door with her phone and we walk in.

Her apartment is better than my parent's house. Open kitchen, nice living room with a fantastic view of downtown LA. The place was open and modern-looking. The furniture was definitely not from IKEA. The lights of LA were shining in through her wall-sized window. I stood there awe-inspired.

Khloe then lets out a cough to grab my attention. "Are you going to ogle at my apartment all night or?" She has no need to finish her sentence. She knows I know what the "or" is. And it's her, standing naked near the door of her bedroom. Her perky little boobs and skinny hairless body have my eyes scanning every inch of her body. That small but sexy cock just hanging there, still hard making my own cock come back alive in my pants. And those smooth long legs that could fill a stockings advertisement. I forgot all about her apartment and walked up to her and took her into her bedroom.

We fall onto her queen-sized bed while kissing passionately. We would come off each other as I was trying to undress and then embrace once again. Just as I got fully naked, I laid down on the bed and she came on top of me. Her hand caressed my chest and abs sending shivers throughout my body. She then trailed down building up my anticipation. I needed her. She could see it in my eyes that I was hungry for her. But this ever slow tease of her hand trailing down my body had my cock and my head going wild. She finally gripped my cock and I lurched up and kissed and moaned in her mouth. She smiled and started kissing her way down my body while slowly stroking my cock. My shoulders, chest, nipples, three times on my stomach, and then my groin were all met with the touch of her lips.

Khloe's face then hovered over my cock. She saw the unwavering lust I had in my eyes. She put on a devilish grin and then took a mouthful of my cock in her wet and warm mouth and I was in heaven. Watching someone as beautiful as her work her mouth on my cock was almost enough for me. But on top of that, the way her tongue licked and flicked around my cock had me rolling my eyes and moaning hard. It was as if she knew exactly what I needed at the exact time. The way she played with my uncircumcised skin and then tease the head of my cock had me feeling sensitive in all the good ways.

"I think your cock is well lubed now, don't you think," god it was. My cock was glistening with her spit and saliva coating all of it.

We switched positions. And I was just looking down at her sexy cock. I could hear her warn me, "you don't have to do anything if you're not ready." But little did she know that I was ready. Not because she was trans, but because it was her. I subsided all negative thoughts one may have at that moment and just went for it.

My mouth was watering for her. I dive down and take her entire cock in my mouth. She lets out a sexy moan not expecting my forwardness. I gag a little as I feel the head of her cock poking near the end of my mouth. But I brush it off and start to suck hard. I try to work my tongue as she did with me while also licking and flicking the head of her cock as if it was a clitty. My improvisation was working and I began to taste her sweet precum.

But she needed more from me. She brought both of her hands to the back of my head and held it there while she began to fuck my mouth. Submitting to someone in that way was something I never thought I would feel. But, I didn't care. I was more than happy to submit to her needs. And the incredible feel of her hard yet spongy cock pistoning in my mouth had my own cock hard as a rock. And the taste of her precum on my tongue had me moaning, most likely sending vibrations throughout her own body.

After she ran out of energy and fulfilled her desires, I regained control and fully got on top of her while kissing her hard. I used my free hand to hold my cock near her entrance. She let out the sexiest, "fuck me, baby," and I opened her up feeling her warm, tight hole for the first time.

I move my hips slowly at first. Enjoying the euphoria coursing through me by being inside her while kissing those wonderful lips. I gradually stroke faster, building up a faster rhythm. But Khloe is eager and moves to my ear and moans in a soft tone, "harder, fuck me harder, baby."

I find a solid base and give her what she wants. Her gasps and panting become more rapid and her eyes are going wild. Her hand comes down to her cock and she starts to stroke her cock to the pace I'm fucking her at.

But I get selfish. I remove her hand and hold it just over her head. I'm giving her hole, hard and long strokes. I thought she would be frustrated when I removed her hand but her eyes are rolling to the back of her head and her mouth is open as she moans with every stroke I give her.

Soon I take my own hand and stroke her to my rhythm. I feel her cock throbbing and her moans tell me she's close to the edge. My hand grips a little tighter eagre to get her off. I want her to cum. I need her to cum.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she moans as her cock starts to spurt cum all over her stomach. It was such a sexy sight. I have never seen anything like it. And it gets me close. Really close.

Khloe gets a sense I'm about to cum and tells me to, "turn over. I want to suck it." I move fast but her mouth moves faster. Khloe is sucking hard and fast and the lewd noises she's making with her mouth sends me over.

I try to warn her, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," I say rapidly implying a warning. But, she ignores me. She just sucks faster. I can't hold it anymore, I let out a loud moan and erupt in her mouth. And Khloe is taking it all in her mouth and I see her throat starting to swallow all of it inside her. I think for the first time in my life I imagined stars above my head.

She comes up and falls on me with her head laying on my shoulder. We kiss for a couple of seconds. I disregard the lingering taste of cum in her mouth and embrace just how good her mouth feels.

"Not bad for a newbie. I think I need to teach you a couple of things next time." She pants as she pats the top of my head and twirls some of my hair in her finger.

"Oh, like what?"

"Mmmm, fingering, blowjobs, kissing, neck kissing, nipple play, dirty talking, rimming..."

"Okay, okay, I got it. I was 'amateur hour' over here."

Her head falls back in laughter as I try to stop her teasing. "Stop it, you were great. I haven't orgasmed like that in a while. I need to keep you around."

"Want to see me again?" I say trying to keep my cool while being ecstatic she wants to see me again.

"Ha, let me think about it." As she yawns and falls right to sleep. I look at her disappointed and then I check the time. 2am. I guess that makes sense. Just looking at the time sends off my natural melatonin and I drift off to sleep right behind her.

I wake up in the morning to her twirling my hair in her fingers. "Ooh look who decided to wake up." She says as she pounds my chest, really making me wake up now.

"Owe, okay, I'm up, I'm up."

"Good. I woke up first so you didn't sneak off. Here, play with your phone while I head to the bathroom." I hoped it wasn't a dream and waking up next to her told me that it was better than a dream. Despite her big red handprint on my chest.

I open up my phone and there are about fourteen notifications from Jacody. I hope he is okay. I read one of the messages and it say's, "Bro wtf, check twitter, check twitter.

So I check Twitter. Twitter is my morning routine anyways. I scroll through the tweets of the people I follow and then I check who's trending and at number one it's... Khloe Huan.

I sat up shocked. I check the headlines. The headlines read, "Khloe Huan poised to be the first trans winner for Best Actress." "Breakout star Khloe Han sets the screen ablaze in her first movie." "Critics choice awards has Khloe Huan as an early favorite for best actress." "Many believe Khloe Huan is poised to be an A list actress for the next decade after what is to believe a fantastic opening premiere."

And the headline that most likely had Jacody blowing up my phone was, "Khloe Huan with a hot date right before her movie premiere. Who is the mystery guy?"

The rest is people commenting on how excited they are to see Khloe in her first movie. Khloe this, Khloe that. How did I possibly miss all of this? I should've seen her somewhere, surely.

Khloe comes out of the bathroom. All naked and brushing her teeth. I prop my phone up in the air showing her all the headlines, "you are famous!?" I ask rather loudly and confused.

She says with a cheeky smile, "I guess starting today I am. My new movie comes out tonight and you are my date to the premiere. You better get used to being a 'somebody' now."

I think my life as a depressed shut-in just went up in smoke.

12