All Comments on 'Night Daddy Ch. 04'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Serendipitous to have found this chapter considering the traffic this category gets. I go through phases of commenting or not, but I just have to say: You write well. But more than that, I'd like to thank you for your end note. Even for something as different as a site like this, a story with a topic like this, we're all human. I'm sorry for your loss and also hate that the stupidity of our nature so infects us that it happened like that.

-- You and yours Be well, as much as we can allow ourselves to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No. It's awesome. Would love to have Zoey and Lucy in garter belts, sheer stockings and heels while daddy goes on a fuck fest. Maybe pull Jez into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love your story and think if you add another chapter Zoey and Jez should be sex slaves to her parents as it would give Jez a home and Lucy and Zoey can make peace and think of all they could do, very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marx810, please! You don't understand how bad I want this. How bad I need another chapter of this story. I need you to make me scream. I need you to make me cum. I literally feel like I'm going to die if you don't give it to me right now. Please, Marx810,... Please!

;)

marx810marx810over 2 years agoAuthor

Ha! I see what you did there!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Zoe and Jez live as sex slaves to the parents. Eric comes sniffing around and ends up exploring his submissive AND Dom sides with BOTH parents. Free use bi house. See my Wing Woman story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Night Daddy Series Info