All Comments on 'Night Deposit'

by GlassO

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is incredibly hot, I need more between the main two!

frederico_stonefrederico_stonealmost 2 years ago

This has been one of my absolute favorite stories since I first read it elsewhere long ago. Glad to see it published here as well

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

pretty cool story, chapter two will be so good a;so. keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the few stories I have read and found myself envious of the participants.

bobrubberbobrubberalmost 2 years ago

ik zou wel willen om die man te zijn.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

The enchantress

Lisa control's her boyfriend. He can't find his penis unless she gives him leave. She controls love and fun and won't allow him to enter her in a male dominate position.

Lisa gives her boyfriend a mission: intercourse with both halves of a hypnotized lesbian couple but cum only in one. she calls that sexual roulette.

The mission is accomplished but the question remains: why one and not both?

Suppose two women chose to be inseminated by the same man at the same time, would their offspring be twins?

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

Possessing The Power: Now What do you do with it?

Why would a woman who hypnotizes her man to do her bidding share him with a lesbian couple? Could the enchantress have displayed her power for the sake of exercising power itself?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlassO@GlassO
Just your average hypnosis fetishist living the life in Los Angeles. I'd like to think I would do this IRL someday, but for now, I'm content to fantasize. I welcome all feedback and I respond to every email I get.