Night Deposit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while Lisa was fingering herself into seventh heaven, she still hovered over them like some sort of pagan Priestess, and it was apparent that she had brought herself to tremendous orgasm, as her knees buckled underneath her and she feel to the floor, shuddering. Still I eyed her precious backside and with every ounce of will I possessed attempted to rise from my prone position. But every ounce of will was not good enough against Lisa's powerful hypnotic spell and I remained flat on back. My hands would not

Lisa turned her head and saw me boring a hole through her ass with my eyes and she smiled devilishly.

"Oh that's right...your still obsessing about taking me from behind, aren't you?"

I nodded in urgent agreement.

"Well, that's your punishment I suppose; for disobeying me. I want you to savor the agony you are in right now, remember it, to lust and be unable to find release in it. It is sheer torture I imagine."

To torture me even worse, Lisa stood up and began to move about erotically, swaying her ass back and forth, rocking it about, making it even more and more appealing, to drive home to that sweet spot in the middle; now I really ached. She walked over to me, swaying her hips. She stopped by the china hutch and picked up something which she hid behind her back. She stepped in close, hovering just over me and then dangled that accursed crystal in front of my eyes. Immediately I was drawn to it. Everything else seemed to fade out, the sight of the two tongue-lashing lesbians and the sounds they were making, all I could see was the crystal and Lisa. I felt powerless.

"You are deepening into a trance. You will respond to the commands I give you. Everywhere I touch on your body will become completely numb to the touch, you will not even be aware that it is a part of your body when I touch it."

She touched my right hand, it tingled and then went dead, as if I had slept on it all night.

"Can you feel your hand?"

"No."

"Can you feel it at all?"

"No..."

"Look at your hand."

I turned to look at my hand. Lisa was squeezing it very tight, but I couldn't even register it.

"I can't feel anything."

"Good. Now I'm going to touch something else near and dear."

On cue she reached for my penis and immediately it tingled for a moment then went dead as my hand. I couldn't even feel if it was still on my body.

"Come back now, become aware of the sights and sounds of that around you, but let my commands still have effect."

I began to sense the room again. The grunting and moaning of the two lesbians filled the air. I could see them past Lisa's shapely form. They were now in a missionary position humping each other best the could. Madam X had Madam's Y legs over her shoulders as they rubbed their pussys against each others.

Lisa turned to face them. That ass again. I saw my penis throb in sympathy, but damn, I could not feel it. Slowly Lisa impaled herself on my shaft and began to lift herself up and down on it, all the while watching the two women screw each other. I was no longer intent with watching them, but with watching Lisa masturbate on my unfeeling member. At that moment, I actually hated her.

In no time, Lisa came with a voracious ferocity, and a shiver raced throughout her body. She lifted herself off my still engorged cock and approached her two friends. She knelt beside them. They were so intent on pleasuring each other that they did not even seem to notice her presence She placed a hand on their foreheads and spoke one word:

"Sleep!"

Immediately they ceased their humping and coming and collapsed into a deep and sudden sleep. Madam X, in the superior position, collapsed onto Madam Y and they lay like exhausted lovers. Lisa inserted a finger into each of their vaginas. They withdrew dripping with love juice.

"I think they're wet enough."

She turned to me with an optimistic smile.

"Time to go to work, stud."

Lisa returned her attention to the slumbering dykes. She whispered in their ears and they began to respond. Slowly they positioned themselves on their knees, their backs turned towards me and their ass cheeks resting on the backs of their ankles, Lisa walked in front and put a hand on each's forehead, slowly she brought their heads down to the carpet, raising their asses high into the air. Lisa walked over to me. They did not move.

My cock throbbed in anticipation.

"Ready for action?"

Lisa reached down and grabbed my cock. It was still numb. She gently tugged on it trying to raise me with it. It seemed to be working, I could feel strength in my arms and legs, allowing me to stand. Once poised, however I seemed unable to do anything I tried to take advantage of my new found strength and touch Lisa but my arms lacked the ability to move. Lisa smiled as she noted my arms twitching in their attempts to move.

"Oh no you don't. You'll do exactly as you are directed to do. You'll obey and follow my lead."

Still holding my penis, Lisa guided me over to the lesbians. As they lay their, asses high and their faces turned and slightly mushed into the carpet, it appeared as if they were praying to some sort of deity and had fallen asleep in mid-prayer. Lisa applied downward pressure to my penis and I knelt behind them, directly aligned between the two of them. Lisa let go and backed away to admire the scene. Meanwhile, my lust was at a frenzy as I oogled these two moist pussys, puffed and ready for entry. Lisa walked behind me and whispered in my ear.

"When I count to five, you'll be free to have your way with these two. Think of it as revenge. All feeling will return to your penis and you may come whenever you wish, as long as your penis is buried deep in one of these two cunts. Make 10 strokes in one, then 10 strokes in other. If you feel yourself about to cum, just keeping pumping in whichever cunt you happen to be in. Do you understand?

I nodded yes. Lisa counted to five and I was free, and I was off like a sailor on shore leave.

I mounted the one on the right, the tauter of the two asses splayed before me., first, plunging into her like a hot knife through warm butter. I had been so aroused and so without feeling, that the sensation almost overtook me there...but I was filled with another urge, an urge to hurt, not hurt, but at least make them sore, at least make them remember that they've been fucked by a man. As I pounded into the right one, I gripped her hips and pulled her back to meet my member. She did not respond at all; her head only bobbed a bit on the carpet as she remained in her blissful sleep. I pounded away ten strokes, withdrew, reluctantly and moved to the sleeping beauty on the left.

The left one was fleshier, my hot cock entered without resistance I pounded away and watched her flesh jiggle slightly as my pelvis slammed into her backside. 10 strokes and I switched again.

As I pulled out of my lady on the left, there was a memorable moment, my cock in the cool air, moisture evaporating off it, giving it just a chill before being immersed in hot hot pussy. A sensation not unlike swimming in a cool pool, then jumping out to hop into a juccusi. I began to lose track of my strokes. Behind me Lisa shouted "10!" and I switched again.

I wish I could have said that this went on for hours, but I think maybe I lasted 5 minutes. Okay two.

After several switches I felt that pre-cum feeling rise up in my cock. I was in the right twat and as the feeling began to grow I let the count go past. Lisa shouted "10!"

"I'm going to come!"

Lisa was silent.

I continued stroking, but was startled to see the crystal pendent, the one I am conditioned to, appear before me, I started to feel weighty, and pace slow, but Lisa would not let me.

"Keep pumping, you can only feel your wondrous cock, let the feeling build, everything else is fading away, just concentrate on the feeling it is the greatest feeling you have ever felt, feel it build, feel it ready to explode, but you cannot cum...you will not until I say "uncle"

What a bitch. I could feel it rising, I was almost to the point of no return. And it was just staying there, my balls were tight up into my body trying to release...

"Lisa please!!!!"

My eyes must have conveyed the urgency. She paused for but a moment before she whispered: "uncle."

I saw stars. With the force of a pile driver I shot my wad deep inside this chick. It seemed to never end as I bucked madly depositing spurt after spurt of hot jizz. What seemed like an eternity I finally came to rest and feel to the carpet, exhausted.

Lisa stood over me, smiling at my performance.

"Bravo sport. You did well."

I smiled back, grateful that Lisa let me feel some pleasure for a change.

"Thanks Lisa, "I answered suavely, "question though: why'd I fuck both? They're totally out of it, they'll never know."

"Its part of the game of Sex Roulette. They should both be equally sore and with the help of Mr. Turkey Baster and some creamy looking lube, the 'loser' will never know that she was NOT the impregnated one. They won't know for sometime, that is if this worked at all."

"Wait, I thought you said you didn't have a Turkey Baster?"

Lisa smiled. "I lied. Time for you to go out."

Lisa squatted down on my chest and put a hand on my forehead. "Night night"

I awoke later prone on the couch. The lezzies were gone. Off in the den I could hear Saul trying to weasel his way out of some other jam. I was still naked. I wandered in. Lisa, also still naked, lying back on the La-Z-boy enjoying the show.

"You're up."

"Yeah...don't spoil anything."

"I won't, it just started."

"Cool Let's watch.."

"We can watch it later."

"We can't watch it now?"

Lisa stood up. Immediately my eyes were drawn to the crystal pendent nestled between her breasts. I felt the world fading away. She smiled mischievously.

"We can watch it later."

12