Night Flight - Return

Story Info
They meet again.
5.7k words
4.82
14k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2023
Created 12/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fixer43
fixer43
20 Followers

I hadn't intended to write a followup story, but it seemed to call to me. Please read Night Flight to set the stage.

Once in the terminal, I looked around but she was nowhere to be seen. As I headed for the rental car counter, I wondered if it had been real, or just some silly old man's dream. No, I decided, it was real. The soft skin and firm breasts were just as I remembered from my youth all those many years ago.

The client meeting went well, so much so that they wanted to talk about more projects and give me a tour of their facilities. I stayed an extra night and had a nice dinner with the executives. Stopped by the client again in the morning, then headed to the airport for my trip home. I got a little earlier flight back, but it would still be dark before we landed. Since I came right from the client, I was still dressed in my business suit. With my Priority boarding, I was one of the first ones on the plane and headed for my favorite seat; row 2, right side, window. Enjoying one of my favorite pastimes, watching people board, I saw a rather attractive young woman enter. Very business-like, her hair was up, off-white blouse with matching jacket and skirt. She looked familiar, but I had no idea why. Just then she looked at me, smiled, and headed for my row.

"Is this seat taken?" As soon as I heard her voice, it clicked. She was the mystery girl from my flight out two days earlier.

"Please" I motioned with my hand. "Sorry, I almost didn't recognize you."

"Yeah, I clean up pretty good." Oh no, did she take what I said the wrong way? She must have seen the look on my face and smiled. "I'm just messing with you. When I'm not working, I let my hair down, both literally and figuratively. A lot of people have to take a second look to be sure it's me. How about you, looking pretty sharp yourself."

"Just came from a client. You know, we never really introduced ourselves on the flight out. Seems we were preoccupied." I saw her blush a little and I'm pretty sure I did also. "I'm Jack and I'm a project manager. Most of the time I work at my company office, but some clients prefer a more personal relationship so I'll fly out to meet them and discuss how things are going. I could have retired a couple years ago, but then my wife got sick and caught Covid when it was first going around. A week later she was gone. My kids are grown, married, and have families of their own. I see them occasionally, but otherwise it's just me in the house. I like what I do so I decided to just keep working as long as they'll have me. I don't want to be the old guy sitting on the front porch yelling at kids to stay off my lawn."

She laughed at that and held out her hand. "Pleased to meet you Jack. I'm sorry to hear about your wife. My name is Rose. A little unusual for someone my age, but It seems my mother was a big 'Titanic' fan and I was born shortly after it came out. We used to watch that movie together when I was growing up; I think I remember almost every line from it. I can just see her face when I tell her I met a Jack on the plane. I work for a software company now and go out to our clients to do training sessions. Sometimes it is a week or longer when they are first starting, or just a day or two like this when an update comes out. I don't really have anyone at home either. My job comes first and boyfriends don't seem to like that, along with being gone quite a bit."

The flight attendants started the pre-flight announcement and we both stopped and pretended to pay attention like everyone else. The flight wasn't full and we ended up with an empty middle seat again. Push back, a short taxi, and we were on our way. Another perk of being a Priority member was free drink coupons. I don't use them when I'm heading to a client, but on the way home and a long flight at that? Yes, it's a nice way to relax. I pulled a couple out of my laptop bag and asked Rose. "Would you like to join me for an alcoholic drink? I have plenty of these and I hate drinking alone." She saw me smile and returned one. "Yes, thank you." I know it sounds corny, but she ordered wine, a rosé, and I of course had a Jack and Coke.

We talked a little more about our jobs, what we liked and what we didn't. I also learned she has a brother and sister, both older than her. They have families and children, and her mother was dropping hints about the same for her. 'Not yet Mom, I haven't found anyone I want to be with.'

The flight attendants came around to clean up and said they would be dimming the lights shortly. I saw Rose stifle a yawn. Looking at me, she asked. "Is that shoulder still available?" I pushed up the armrest and answered, "For you, of course."

"I'll be right back", pointing to the front of the plane. She got up to go to the forward restroom and while[i] she was gone, I pulled off my tie and loosened the top shirt button. On her way back I thought I saw a little jiggle under her blouse and a couple dark spots that I hadn't seen before. It was confirmed when she slid into the center seat. Tucking her legs under herself took a little more effort in a skirt, but she settled in. I loosened my seatbelt and turned slightly so she had better access and pulled her jacket over her shoulder and my lap. My left arm and hand were on my lap, and I put my right hand on her left side by her waist. With her left arm and hand, she pulled herself closer to me. She murmured "This feels nice." just as the lights dimmed. Her blouse was very soft, almost like silk, as I lightly slid my hand up and down her side. All I could feel was smooth skin under the material. Looking up at me, she whispered "I'm not wearing one...now." At the same time, she took my hand, pressed it against her breast, then moved it to the buttons on her blouse. "Please...". Well, she didn't have to ask me twice. I slowly undid each one until the two sides parted. I remembered what she liked before, teasing touches and circles underneath each firm breast, then light stroking between them and circle above, returning to repeat with a smaller circle, closing in on an incredibly hard nipple. A gentle pinch, a pull, a twist, and she was burying her face in my shoulder to muffle her moans and cries. When she came back down, she pushed my hand to her lap and between her thighs. "I'm not wearing anything there either...". She spread her legs slightly and as I moved under her skirt, I could feel the heat and moisture of her arousal. In our positions it was difficult to do too much, but I could reach her sex and feel her pleasure button. Some more light stroking and I slowly pushed one finger inside her. She gave a muffled yelp, stiffened and clamped my hand in place. It took several seconds before she relaxed and her breathing returned to almost normal. "That...was...incredible... How do you do that to me?" I kissed her forehead, "it helps to have a lovely partner." Her hand slid down my chest and to my crotch. I may be old, but the plumbing still works and something was certainly taking notice of what had been transpiring. I was harder than I had been in a long time. Rose rubbed her hand over my zipper and in a low, husky voice said "Seems someone wants to join the party."

"He's old, and a little rusty, but fully loaded and has a hair trigger."

"Good to know.." Rose released my seat belt and I sat back. She loosened my belt and button on my pants and pulled the zipper down. Reaching into my boxers, she pulled my hard dick out and wrapped her hand around it. "Ooh, feels nice. Let's see how it tastes." She moved back slightly so her head could go under her jacket; we didn't want to be THAT obvious about what was going on. With the first lick, I almost lost it right then. It took all my willpower to keep from exploding. Another lick, a kiss, then the wonderous feeling of her mouth over the head. Some slight bobbing and I couldn't hold it any longer. I put my hand on the side of her head, she placed her hand over mine and squeezed in acknowledgment. I erupted into her mouth as she swallowed every spurt. When I was spent, she licked me clean. I tucked myself back in as she sat up and buttoned her blouse. We didn't need to say anything to each other, our faces said it all. We curled back together with her on my shoulder.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, we have begun our descent. In preparation for landing please return tray tables and seats to their full upright positions. Check the terminal monitors for connecting flight information. Be aware there have been heavy storms in the northeast part of the country and some flights have been canceled. If you are affected, please see a gate agent about rebooking.' Rose looked up and I could see a little concern on her face.

"Does that affect you?", not knowing where home was for her.

"It might, I'm supposed to change planes here. Guess I'll just have to check once we're in the terminal."

We pulled up to the gate and I followed her out to check the Departures listings. She scanned them for a moment, then shook her head. "Canceled, and nothing else going that way at all. Looks like I'll need to see what my options are for tomorrow." She went over to one of the gate counters and talked to the agent. Shaking her head a couple times, she came back to me with a discouraged look on her face. "The airport I'm going to is shutdown, they aren't sure if it will reopen even tomorrow so they can't rebook me right now. Roads around there are bad and they are telling everyone to stay home. And they can't even get my checked bag, at least not tonight. Seems like I need to find a hotel."

"Look, I live about a half hour from here. I have an empty guest bedroom that you are welcome to use for as long as you need. My daughter keeps some clothes at the house for when she comes to visit, I think they may fit you. We can call about your suitcase tomorrow morning."

I could see some tears start to form. "Thank you...", and she gave me a hug. "Come on, let's get out of here."

We walked to the parking garage and the drive home was quiet. I hit the button on the garage door opener and pulled inside. As she was getting out, Rose noticed another car in the garage, covered up. "What's that?"

"It's my baby, an old Porsche that I've had for over 45 years. We still go out for a drive when the weather is nice. I'll show her to you tomorrow."

Even though I live by myself, I do try to keep the house neat and cleaned up. I had even put the dishes in the dishwasher before I left. I showed Rose to the guest room, pointed out the bathroom and the kitchen in case she wanted something to drink. I found some t-shirts and pajamas of my daughter's, along with some socks and slippers. Even had a new toothbrush and a small toothpaste she could use.

Rose showered while I changed into comfortable clothes, grabbed a beer, and sat on the couch to watch some TV. She came out a little later with a towel on her head and wearing a set of my daughter's PJ's. I offered to get her a beer, she just shook her head and mouthed 'no thank you'. She curled up next to me and dozed off in a few minutes. I mindlessly watched the TV while I finished the beer, acutely aware of the young lady snuggled alongside. Feeling myself getting sleepy, I tried to wake her, "Rose, let's go to bed. I'll help you get settled." She was a little groggy but made her way to the bathroom to hang up the towel and dry her hair a little more. I tucked her into the bed and said I would be right across the hall if she needed anything. I stripped down to just my boxers and t-shirt like I normally wore, crawled into my bed, and laid there reflecting on everything that had happened in the last 2 days. I was just about asleep when I heard my door open and a quiet voice, "Jack, are you still awake?"

"Yes Rose, what do you need?"

"Can I come sleep with you? I know I sound like a scared little girl, but I just feel comfortable when I'm next to you." I pulled back the covers for her, she put her arm across my chest and her head on my shoulder. Wrapping my arm around to hold her to me, we both fell asleep.

I awoke just around first light, not because I had enough sleep, but the beer I had last night was anxious to vacate my bladder. There was an angel still sleeping soundly next to me so I carefully rolled to my side and padded off to the bathroom. Taking care of business, I climbed back into the bed to see Rose's eyes open and a smile. I gave her a kiss on the cheek, "How did you sleep last night?"

"It was wonderful, I can't remember the last time I felt this way."

"Well, it's Saturday. There isn't anything I HAVE to do today. How about we stay here a little longer, then I'll make us some breakfast. You can check on a flight and see if your bag is ready. If so, we can go pick it up. Today is supposed to be nice so that's a good excuse to get the Porsche out and go for a drive."

Rose started to get out of bed. "That sounds great but first I need to make a stop of my own. I'll be right back." I just laid on my back to wait for her. When she returned, rather than get back into bed, she stood by the side. I could see a mix of emotions on her face; happiness, but also anxiousness, and maybe a little fear. "I like the idea of staying in bed for a while, and there is something I would like to do." She started to unbutton her pajama top. I went to speak, but she just held up her hand. "Jack, unless I'm reading this all wrong, please don't say anything. I want to be with you and I think you want to it too." I smiled, nodded my head, and held my hand out to her. Every expression left her face except for a sultry grin. She continued with the buttons and when she removed her top, I was looking at the body of a goddess. The breasts that I had caressed were even more exquisite in the light of day. Perfectly rounded with the firmness of youth and topped with red, dare I say rose colored, nipples, they fit her perfectly. She slid the pajama bottoms down, revealing her neatly trimmed triangle. I didn't quite understand the complete shaving; I preferred a woman that looked like a woman. She climbed back on the bed and motioned for me to remove my t-shirt, followed by my boxers. I never had a lot of chest hair, and what I did have was pretty much gray, but Rose seemed to enjoy running her fingers through it. As soon as she had started to take off her top, I began to get hard, now I was at full mast. She straddled me, her wet pussy rubbing against my dick. I couldn't resist leaning up and taking first one, then the other of those beautiful nipples in my mouth.

"I need you inside me, right now."

"Rose, I don't have any protection. It has been a long time since I needed anything like that."

"I'm on the Pill so it's safe. I was tested after my last boyfriend and I'm clean, I'm thinking you are also." She raised herself up, guided my dick to her opening and I slid all the way inside. My wife and I had a vigorous sex life, but it had been several years now. I had all but forgotten the tightness of a young woman. Rose began rocking up and down and I tried to match her, pulling almost all the way out only to drive in as far as possible.

"Rose, I'm sorry, I'm not going to last much longer....

"I'm...close... feels...so...full... inside...me...now!" She came down and we pressed tightly together. With a shudder she clamped around me and I released three, four, five spurts deep within her. She laid forward on to my chest as I wrapped my arms around and held her tightly. We stayed like that until I went soft and slipped out of her.

She lifted her head, kissed me on the lips, and looked directly into my eyes. "I hadn't noticed before, what color are your eyes? They look kind of gray, but I see some blue also. I've never seen ones like them."

"Yes, my license says gray, but people tell me there is blue, and maybe even a little green if the light hits them just right. I guess they are unusual, but other members of my family have them so I didn't think anything about it." I picked my head up and kissed her. "Now young lady, as much as I would like to stay here with you, we will be eating lunch instead of breakfast if we don't get up. And I'm hungry." Tickling her sides as I rolled her off me, Rose shrieked and swatted at my hands. I took a quick shower and headed to the kitchen as she showered and called to check on her bag and possible flights.

"Breakfast is served. I made French toast and sausage links. Coffee is ready also. Juice if you want some." Rose had found some jeans and a t-shirt that fit, although I did notice she was still bra-less. Not that I was complaining.

"My suitcase is at the baggage office, I just need my claim check to get it. The airport is still closed but should re-open tomorrow, so I was able to get a morning flight. Think you can put up with me for another night?"

I put on a fake-serious face, "Well, it will be hard, but I think I can suffer through it." She had a devilish look, "well if it will be hard, I'll have to see if I can help with that..". I almost dropped the breakfast plate.

After finishing, we just put the dishes in the sink to soak for the time being. "That was wonderful, I usually just grab a breakfast bar or muffin as I'm heading out the door."

The day was sunny, but a little cool yet. I pulled the cover off the Porsche, backed it out of the garage and let it run a bit to warmup. Rose walked around the car, admiring it. "Five speed stick I see."

"Do you know how to drive one?" I asked, a little incredulously.

"Actually, I do. My brother liked the older muscle cars and he had one with the four-on-the-floor. He taught me how to drive it. It's been a while, but I could probably manage without grinding the gears too badly," she grinned.

"Well, let's go for a ride. We can swing by the airport first to get your bag and you can check-in, then I know some winding roads that are a lot of fun. It's just a two-seater, but has plenty of room." We headed to the airport and since it wasn't busy, I was able to stop in the dropoff lane while Rose ran inside. It only took her 5 minutes or so and she came back with this huge, at least to me, bag. I opened the front trunk and hefted it in. "What, did you pack for a week?" She gave me a light punch in the arm, "Hey, a girl has to have clothing options. Besides, I also bring some materials for my training sessions, that's why it won't fit as a carry on. Come on, close it up and let's go on this ride!"

After exiting the airport, I turned onto two lane country roads. Through open fields, forests, up and down hills, the car handled beautifully. The engine is a little loud, so talking was a bit difficult, but I could tell by her smile that she was enjoying it. An hour or so later, we came to a small town and I pulled into a large parking lot. Looking at Rose, "Would you like to try driving it? You can practice in this lot before heading back out on the roads."

"Are you sure? Do you trust me?" I nodded as she bit her lower lip, then got out to walk around to my side. I adjusted the seat and seat belt, made sure she could fully engage all the pedals, then reached in under the roof. Rose looked up in surprise as I pulled it off and took it to the back of the car. Opening the rear trunk, I stowed the roof in its holders, closed it, and got in the passenger side. She looked at me with her mouth open and eyes wide. I had a silly grin on my face.

"What? I wanted to get some fresh air." She tried to say something, but no words came out, so I continued. "As you can see, this car has a hardtop that comes off easily so it is almost like a convertible. It's a great feeling driving in the open but you're still pretty protected from the wind. If you're ready, let's try a couple loops around the parking lot." I made sure it was in neutral and showed her the shift pattern. First to second is a little tricky, but from there it's a standard H. She got it started, pushed in the clutch, and put it in first. She stalled a couple times getting started, but once we were moving she was fine. Got into second, and even third for a little bit on a long stretch of the lot. After about 15 minutes, she pulled to the side and shut the car off. "Whew, really had to concentrate on the driving, but it was fun."

fixer43
fixer43
20 Followers
12