Night Flight - Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did very well, ready to head back home?" She nodded, restarted the engine and we headed out of the lot. I was impressed, she didn't stall this time. There wasn't much traffic, but with the two lane roads, we rarely got past fourth gear. When we came to the turns and curves, I could see the delight in her face with how the car handled. One time I put both my hands up into the wind, just like you see people do on roller coasters. She glanced over at me quickly. "When we get to a straight stretch, I'll hold the steering wheel so you can try it." A few minutes later she did and was giggling like a five year old. It seemed like the blink of an eye, but it was almost another hour and a half before we pulled back into my driveway. I had her stop outside the garage so I could put the roof back on, and get her suitcase out, then I pulled into the tight space. She came up and put her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss. "Oh my god Jack, I can't remember when I've had such a wonderful time. Thank you so much!"

"Rose, I enjoyed it also. It's been a while since the two of us, I pointed to the Porsche, had someone to take along. Let's get your things in the house. It's a little late for lunch, maybe we can just get an early dinner. There is a nice place not too far away, maybe a half hour. I'll call and make a reservation."

Rose took her case into the guest room and unpacked a few things. "Just how nice is this restaurant? I need to figure out what to wear."

"Well, I'm wearing a suit and tie. If you have a little black dress in there, that would work." She raised her eyebrows at me. " Or a jacket and skirt like you were wearing on the plane."

"OK, get out of here while I look. I'll have to hang it up for a while to get any wrinkles out."

I wasn't starving, but just a little hungry, so I got out some snacks and sat on the couch, checking to see if there was anything worthwhile on the TV. Rose came out, got a water, took a handful of snacks and snuggled next to me, each of us quiet in our own thoughts.

We each got ready, I picked out a navy blue suit and a red tie. Rose apparently did have a LBD, she walked out in that and heels and my jaw about hit the floor. That dress fit every curve, it showed everything without showing anything. Her hair was pulled up, and she had just some hint of makeup. I couldn't believe she would be with me. She had a wrap that went with the dress and since it was going to be late by the time we finished, we took my regular car.

At the restaurant, I think I had some curious looks, maybe even envious, when I walked in with her. We had a small booth off to the side so it was rather private. We must have looked like star-crossed lovers, softly talking and laughing, gently touching each other, sharing our meals and a dessert. Time stood still, and it also flew by, I think we were there several hours.

When we returned home, I think it finally dawned on both of us that she would be leaving in the morning. Silently she went into her room, only to call to me a few moments later. "Jack, could you come in here please?" I walked in to see her standing by the bed, her heels were already off. She took my hand and pulled me closer, then held her finger to my mouth. Taking my suitcoat off and laying it on the bed, she loosened my tie and began to undo the buttons. I loosened my cuffs while she finished and took off my tie and shirt. Loosening my belt, clasp, and zipper, my pants fell to my feet. I stepped out of my shoes and the pants pooled around my ankles.

Turning around, she motioned for me to lower her zipper. I held her dress as she stepped out and laid it on the bed. She was completely naked now, still facing away, with her arms crossed in front of her. I pulled her back toward me and began with soft kisses below one ear, down to her neck and around to the other ear. Sliding my hands up and down her arms, I worked them around to just below her breasts. Lifting her arms to give me access, I circled and caressed them as I had learned that she liked. Rose stiffened and fell back against me, I had to hold her up. Standing on her own again, she took my hand and pulled me into my bedroom. She stood next to my bed, pulled my t-shirt over my head and motioned for me to lose the boxers. As I pulled them down and off, my dick popped to attention. Taking one hand, she turned pulling my arm around her and pressing back against me. Spreading her legs slightly she reached back with her other hand to position my dick between them. The upward pressure against her very wet pussy was almost too much to bear as I slowly slid back and forth. With this angle, I couldn't penetrate her, so Rose let go of my hand, bent at the waist and propped her elbows on the bed. "Now...Hard...Please..." I put both hands on her hips, pulled back and then easily slid into her. Holding her that way, I was able to control my thrusts and pump in and out of her ever faster. The sounds coming from her sounded like words, but I couldn't make them out. I could feel her getting tighter and I had the familiar sensation that I was ready to explode. One last thrust in all the way and I began spurting inside her. Her pussy clamped so tight around me that I couldn't move as she let out a loud moan-shriek-scream and her entire body stiffened. I moved my hands to her perfect breasts, hanging down so invitingly, cupping them and lightly rolling her nipples between my fingers. She relaxed shortly after and fell forward on the bed. I was spent, and my now soft dick released from her. I rolled to one side as she looked over at me.

"How do you do that to me? I've been with a couple guys my age before, but this was a whole different level. A whole different world..." I leaned over to kiss her, full on the lips. "I think I'm done for the night, are you ready for bed?"

"Let me go clean up a little, I'll be right back. I assume you want me here because I certainly do." Another kiss, I helped her up, then pulled the covers back and crawled in. Rose came back a few minutes later and snuggled up against me with nothing between us. I pulled the covers over us and with her head on my chest, we both fell asleep.

I awoke at first light, Rose was still nestled against my chest with my arm around her. I laid there with my thoughts about this young woman next to me. The last 3 days had been a whirlwind of emotions, I cared for her like I did my own children. Hell, she was probably 10 years younger than my own yet we had been as intimate as two people can be. Was it 'having sex' or 'making love'? Or something in between.

I carefully slipped out from under her for my morning bathroom stop. Returning to bed, I saw she was awake. I started to say something, but she put her finger to my lips, then kissed me. "Wait here, I'll be right back." She got out of the bed, still naked and without covering up headed to bathroom. On her way back, I had another look at this angel that had shared my bed. She pulled my covers off, laid down next to me and in a soft voice, "Jack, make love to me."

I started with her cheek, then her neck, along one breast and nipple, down her stomach to her triangle, with light butterfly kisses. I could sense and smell her arousal as I worked my way up the other side. Laying on her back, she pulled me up and onto herself, my erection firmly pressed against her. "Now please.." I slowly slid into her; crossing her legs behind my back, Rose pulled me in deeper. We started a slow repetitive motion, I would pull almost all the way out, she would pull me back in and squeeze around me. After about 5 minutes, she pulled and held me tight against her. Her whole body stiffened which was all it took for me to release into her.

When we finished, I rolled to her side and just held her close. Trying to keep my voice from cracking, I just said "I'll take a quick shower, then make us some breakfast while you get ready. Are eggs and bacon OK? We'll have to go after that." Rose just nodded her head, unable to speak.

I had just finished putting the plates on the table when she came out with her suitcase and carry-on backpack. We talked a little as we ate, but just idle chatter about the weather, going back to work, anything except what had happened the past few days. I put her case in the car and we left.

The drive to the airport was quiet, I think neither of us wanted to say it out loud. We had a wonderful time together, but it wouldn't work out. We were at different stages of our lives. Was it a 'fling'? Maybe some would call it that, but think both of us would say it was more. I parked in the short term area and walked her into the terminal. Since I couldn't go past security, we said our good-byes there. "Rose, you've put joy back into my life. I will always remember you."

"Jack, as have you, and I can only hope that someday I find someone like you to share it with." A hug, a kiss, and she headed down the corridor to the security screening, never looking back. Just as well, I might not have seen her. Seems I had something in my eyes...

And by the way, that tattoo on her side. As you might guess, it was a long stem red rose.

12