Night Game

Story Info
Wives find out when a plan comes together.
4.1k words
3.6
23.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Football Wives

by Jay Cameron

Speeding down a six-lane highway, drawn away from the bright lights of the city, a very expensive SUV. The sunroof is open, even though the sun was racing toward the horizon. Occasionally a hand clutching an open wine cooler would appear outside the speeding vehicle followed by the obligatory, "Yahoo... Yeehaw... or Fuck yeah!"

If you see this, you will know it's wives on the warpath. On this Thursday night, it's that race to an out-of-the-way Hotel. Why is the car driving so fast? Simple... Husbands left for the stadium directly from the office. They needed to grab a bite to eat, and there's the changing of clothes in the office bathroom so they look like the real fans they claim. The football game is over in three hours, another hour to sober up enough for their husbands to drive home safely. So, if the wives of these fools plan it right, they will be home washed and in bed pretending to be asleep long before the spouse pulls his stupid ass into the garage.

All of these shenanigans should let you know that somewhere along the way. These women sat down together and made a detailed plan to get fucked by someone.... not their husbands.

Don't be misled by tonight's joyous display. They have gone to see all the male strippers that took all their extra cash. They have been so drunk on a few occasions; they spilled all the disgusting things about their lives and husbands to anyone sober enough to listen.

Husband number one is a CPA at an accounting firm. His name is Jordan Wilson. He's not very stud-like. He's Five foot eight. Jordan carries a little too much weight around his waist; after all, he's an accountant sitting on his ass all day looking at numbers. The guy could.... let's just say when the angels were handing out peckers, he went through the line twice. Nerds are like that.

Now, as for Jordon's wife Sally, she was kidnapped directly out of the angel chorus. She was given, by her grandparents, a boob job as a graduation gift. Her black hair was naturally straight and flowed over her shoulders like hot fudge over ice cream.

Then there is Ashley, a sparkling bundle of energy who is the owner, and fulltime manager of a Co-Ed Gym, Pool, and Nutrition Bar. When she and her family were late for church on Sunday. She and her husband would have to sit in the front pew. It seems the Pastor had a hard time not looking up her dress. Not that Ashley cared. She was proud of her body, and somehow, she figured if God didn't want anyone to look at it, then he/she wouldn't have done such an outstanding job when he put it together.

Now we come to Ashley's husband, Samual Ford. This is where it gets a little strange. Ashley is a hardworking, self-driven woman. Her husband is an obnoxious busy body that inherited the family money when his parents disappeared on an outing to Kodiak Island. They wanted to film the famous or infamous Kodiak Bear in its natural setting. Go figure... Who knew Bears don't like being filmed while giving birth.

There was a third woman in the car, "designated driver", Jennifer Grimes. If your mind can visualize a shapely twenty-year-old natural blond. She was about five-foot five in flip-flops. Her boobs were God-given, and just over a handful to any famous basketball player. To let you know where her mind is tonight. She brought with her a laptop so she could busy herself catching up on her college courses. Jennifer also is the first person you meet when you visit Ashley's Gymnasium. So, you can see, she has a job, and she'll do all she can to do it well.

Let's take a break here and go back in time when two of these three women were getting the idea there was something out there that would scratch their itches a little better than what they had at home.

First there was Ashley, the hot bundle of dynamite that was working late one day at the Gym. It had been a very long, hot, and very tiring day; even for Ashley. There were still a few clients that had to schedule their workouts late because of work. Since the gym was open twenty-for/seven there were still people grinding away on the machines. Ashley noticed the cleaning crew had just arrived to give the Gym its once over for the next day.

As Ashey was finishing her personal routine, she felt a sharp pain in the back of her thigh. "Ouch.... What the fuck was that?" She grabbed her thigh and was attempting to rub out the pain.

Just as she said those words, one of her male clients was walking past on his way home. "Ash... what's wrong?"

"I don't know, I think I pulled a muscle." she replied, stating the obvious.

"You know I'm a trained masseuse. I'm certain I could help you." Terry Jones, a long-time client of the Gym offered his services.

Now let's not let this moment pass without a little further explanation. Terry Jones was not a favorite of the women that frequented the Gym. No one had ever seen his face. He was covered with a thirty-year growth of facial hair. This many times is used to hide a facial flaw in some men. Other men get the idea it's a sign of being macho. Of course, there are other men that feel women want a man with a Brillo-pad cleaning their thighs during oral sex. However you personally feel, in this case, Terry just never shaved....ever.

On the spur of the moment, Terry asks if he could touch her thigh and see if he could detect anything wrong.

Ashley put up her stone wall, but then as she tried to move, another stabbing pain prevented it. "Yeah.....yeah, see if you can do something." Ashley pleaded.

Terry touched, squeezed, and just generally fondled the back of Ashly's thigh till he was certain he had found the culprit causing her all this pain. Doing what a masseuse would do, he put his thumbs together and, using just the sweat of her body as lubricant, watched as Ashley's body raised itself up in a curve and screamed.

"Jesus H Christ...what the fuck are you doing to me?" She was eyeball to eyeball with her torturer. "Wait a minute...." she said. "It's gone." Ashley smiled and swung her feet around to stand up. She hugged Terry and called him a miracle worker. Then looking him square in the eye she said, "I'd give you a big ole wet kiss If I could find your mouth in all that hair."

Terry offered to give Ashley a message any time she needed, and Ashley promised to recommend him to her clientele that just needed a quick tune-up. Other than quick easy promises to each other, the day came to an end for both. Ashley went to the shower and Terry walked out the front door to the parking lot.

Then there was a weekend spent with friends. First, a chips and salsa-fest at Ashley and Samual's house watching the local college team get humiliated. Then the cookout next to the hot tub. It was way too cold to even think about getting wet with outdoor temperatures this cold.

The next day, Sunday, it started all over again but this time there was no cookout. Sally and Jordan Wilson put on a feast to watch their local Pro Football Team get beat with three seconds on the clock and a place kicker from the opposing team. He was dead centering a fifty-four-field goal. To beat all else, no one in the house could pronounce his name; damn foreigner from Pennsylvania.

Anyway, that night was quiet in both houses. Sally took this time to wonder how she ever got involved with her stupid-ass husband.... Oh, yeah there was that money thing... housewife forever.

In Ashley's case, it was just another Sunday night. Working out a special routine for one client and then getting another ready. Figuring out how many would she have in her group class, and making up a routine that would make everyone happy, and not kill anyone in the process. Somewhere in there, she had to get all the other crap ready for another week. "And I thought I was going to be a normal housewife when I got married." She said to herself, glancing up at the clock on the home-office desk.

Days start early in the Gym business, and Ashley jumped right in. She got the reports on all the weekend activity, she met with her spin class, and then took her first break to visit the Snack-Bar. Her husband called and said he would be working very late tonight and not to fix him a dinner.

That was the best news she heard in the last month. "Wow.... how am I going to spend my night off tonight?" She jokingly thought to herself. "I could always stand in the corner and yell insults at myself since I won't have my husband around to do that for me." Ashley, always the go-getter, plastered a smile on her face and fought her way through the day.

"Yeah"...Ashley exclaimed as she finished her last class. It was time for a shower and to lock up her office and happily turn her duties over to the competent and well-paid help that kept the doors open and the cash flowing.

When she entered her office there was a man sitting in a chair across the desk from her personal chair. "What can I do for you sir?" She was still running a brush through her hair to make certain it was dry.

When the man turned to face her, she didn't recognize him. But when he spoke Ashly brought out her best smile. "Terry Jones.... You shaved!" Ashley walked over to him and ran her hand over his face. "I approve.... you're a handsome devil behind all that hair." She had him stand up and grabbed his face in both her hands. "I owe you something." and she pressed her lips to his. "There" she said. "I think that pays my debt."

Terry smiled broadly.

Ashley stepped away and the two continued their critic of the new Terry. After a while, Terry reminded Ashley about his promise for a full massage. And Ashley couldn't agree fast enough.

"When can you book me in?" Ashley asked her friend.

"How 'bout right now.?"

"Terry," Ashley said. "I just got out of the shower and dressed." Almost scolding her newly shaved friend. "I got an idea. Why don't I take you to dinner and we can figure out when you can give me a massage?"

"I got a better idea.... you let me cook you dinner and then I can give you that massage."

Just one tick of the clock before Ashley was to say, "no." She stopped to reconsider the question. Possibilities began running through her computer-like brain. "No to dinner, but I will go to your shop for the massage."

Both people nodded, and after a few minutes of small-talk, the couple walked out of the Gym and continued down the Strip-mall to Terry's "House of Relief Massage Parlor."

Terry entered first, turned on the lights and led Ashly to a changing room where she put on a soft robe that made her body tingle. She wasn't wearing a bra, but the Victoria panties would be fine. (Remember, Ashly had a lot of pride in her body)

Before Terry left the room for Ashley to get undressed, he turned the oil-warmer on and asked if she wanted the hot-rocks.

"No," Ashley responded. "I just need a good old fashioned 'make me feel good' massage."

A few minutes later, Ashley's mind was already drifting into Taboo territory. "How dare my asshole of a husband desert me on one of the few nights a week I have available for us time... How dare he?"

Her thoughts were shaken when she heard a gentle tapping on the door just before it opened. She could see that Terry had changed from his street clothes into a white cover barely past his waist and tied in the middle with a white tie. His Denim jeans had been replaced by white cotton pants that went to the floor and covered his socked feet.

"Are you ready?" Terry asked as he held a towel up to hide her body as she removed her robe. He smiled inwardly so as not to offend his friend when he noticed her firm breast begin to flatten against the massage table.

Warm oil flowed over the lower legs, and seconds later the upper leg. Ashley's mind prepared for what was coming next. There it was... the feel of the giant hands of a man that caressed her flesh anew. These were the same fingers that worked their magic just days ago to take away the pain of a debilitating spasm. Now there was no searching for a problem. This evening, it was the exploration of a body often dreamed about, but never exposed in such a way, or with such feeling.

The two voices answered the call to satisfy the wishes and the directions of the other. Terry inquired and Ashley answered.

Terry's fingers went to explore the places he was directed to go. When Ashley lifted her hips from the table and said only, "Go ahead."

Terry could finally breathe. He didn't ask for confirmation; he just closed his eyes and gently began exploring the forbidden dessert.

Ashley grabbed his hand and turned onto her back. She flipped over like the lithe athlete she was. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but her newly found respect and feelings for this gentle giant of a man, fueled her desire to the boiling point.

Terry smiled as he held her knees apart. His kisses began with taking her toe into his mouth and sucking the salt from her flesh. His kisses to her flesh began in earnest. Kissing and licking his way up over her calves and on to her thighs. Using one hand to control her and his lips and tongues to tease her, Ashley felt like a woman locked in the chains of lust and emotion.

"Don't Terry... don't make my beg... please, Terry."

"This was not teasing," Terry thought. "This is what we need."

Ashley pulled at the waist of his pants. She pushed them past his knees, and as Terry stood next to her, she took his large pulsing cock into her mouth. She licked around the purple head that strained at the caress of her fingers.

"How do you do this? How do you give yourself to another so easily?" Ashley thought as she strained and twisted her body to find the release her body and mind demanded. Then there were the words... "Fuck me Terry... fuck me... Oh, please, fuck me." Not once did her thoughts include her husband. Not once did she think she might be ending her marriage. Not once did she think about her husband's condescension toward her. The only thing flashing through her mind were the thrills, the excitement, the exhilaration, and the completion of this climb to the top of this incredible sexual mountain.

When there were two sweaty bodies holding each other lying together on the couch in Terry's office. "Do you always treat your clients like this?" Ashley asked as she pulled away from a wet kiss.

"Ash, honey, I'm a teacher. I teach people how to do this. I went to medical school hoping to be a Surgeon, but I got sidetracked, and here I am.

"Why the beard?" Ashley said as she ran her fingers over his handsome face.

"Long story and I will never tell, but I will say one thing for sure.... You were the one that inspired me to get rid of it...." They kissed, and this time it was more of a "thank you" kiss, than one that would get your motor running.

As they spoke, Ashley was gently massaging the cock in her hand. It was more like she was milking a cow, and less like an invitation to another walk through the garden of lust and pleasure. She felt his cock beginning to fill with his blood, and the veins on the sides of his cock began to pulse again. She shifted her body slightly, and before he realized what she was doing, the head of his cock was feeling the suction of her hungry mouth.

Ashley suddenly stopped her oral manipulation of his cock and lifted her head to pick Terry's pubic hair from her mouth. "You know one thing a woman doesn't like doing....is having her pipes plugged up with a guys pubic hair."

"Does that mean I need to shave more than my face?"

Ashley grinned an affirmative smile and closed her eyes as she returned to the task at hand. Mear seconds later (I'm sure it felt like a lifetime to Terry) Ashley stopped licking and sucking his cock and pushed Terry to his back and slowly lowered her body to impale herself on the center of their pleasure.

Her body rocked forward and then back, slowly at first but with increasing speed each time as his cock pulsed inside her.

Terry grabbed her by her hips.

Ashley was having trouble keeping her balance. She clutched his arms and as she became more and more unstable, she shifted her hands behind her to his thighs. With her eyes closed tightly, Ashley finally spoke. "I'm gonna cum.... I'm gonna cum." With this admission, Terry began a ruthless massaging of her clit, and Ashley flung her body forward to escape the onslaught. It was too late; they both were finished. They both had reached that spot in the cosmos that is shared by only a few.

Gasping for the air to fill her lungs, she clutched at Terry's face, only this was a serious kiss. This was the grinding of lips and tongues that sent a different message to those involved. This was more than just the recognition of the passion. It went beyond the limits Ashley had set for herself. It went much deeper.

This couple was now glued together, and it was only after long minutes of waiting and loving did these two finally make themselves presentable in the open air of the street outside. Before they went their separate ways, they promised to meet again. They both admitted there were limits, but they had to try to find out where this could go.

It's time now to find out about Sally Wilson. As we noted earlier, her husband was very well endowed. But it turns out that that's not the most important thing to Sally. Oh, let's be serious, Sally loved the size, just not the guy that was pushing that lawn mower.

Sally met her husband on the rebound. They were both seniors at a college known for brainiacs, and they both qualified for the title. The big difference was simple. Sally went to a party one night... got a little drunk. Okay, she got a whole lot drunk. She was carried up a flight of stairs, and was found to be, stated politely, pulling a train. There were about four guys that were using her as their personal depository. Each time a drunk college boy would climb on, Sally got a little more sober. When it got down to the end, and no one could get it up, some wise ass thought of the nerd of all nerds, Jordon Wilson.

Well, when Jordan Wilson plugged that Anaconda into it's Sally socket, Sally was suddenly fully sober. She wrapped her arms around him and didn't let go till they were headed off on their honeymoon. And you can believe me, she didn't want to let go then. But let's face it.... Into every life a little rain must fall. When it rained on Sally and Jordan, it poured.

Jordon, in his own mind, was a genius. He was just a spoiled mark for anyone willing to take advantage of him. As everyone will agree, this world is filled with sharks that believe they are the smartest man in the room. Except in Jordan's case, it was a woman.

Now this was not an ordinary woman. She was one hot female, with the tightest body, and the tastiest pussy in all the Southwest. The easiest way to confirm that was to take a long look at the endless trail of male and female bodies lying in her wake.

The defecation hit the oscillator when Sally was in her favorite shopping plaza and her credit card was refused.

First a call went to her friend and confidant, Ashley.

Ashley later introduced Sally to a friend of Terry's, and for about the last two months these women were having a great time screwing around on their husbands. Joking on one occasion, Sally said it wasn't all the great sex, but the idea of getting away with it.

Ashley didn't quite look at it that way. She was running up against fighting off the feelings she knew were growing more and more. In other words, she was afraid she was falling in love with Terry. She just didn't know how to face it, or if she could face the consequences.

Now it was showtime. Everything had been arranged. The rooms were adjoining. That made it convenient to share a bottle of wine and visit with each other before everyone got naked and jumped into bed with the person they were supposed to be copulating with.

Unfortunately, the bottle of wine didn't make the trip so the mini bar was invaded and now the party could begin. One couple in one room and the other couple in the other room. But during the heat of passion, Ashley was enjoying the feel of Terry in her mouth, when she felt an additional cockhead pushing up against from behind. Just as she was turning around to see what was happening, that cock went deeper, and she lost the need to know who it was. She just didn't want him to stop.

12