All Comments on 'Night Game'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

For me, you do not need to write an ending. 5 stars. Sex, humor, stupidity, jerks, sluts added up to a romp through fidelity, or the lack thereof. Did I add humor? Great laugh at the ending. Like a punchline to a good joke.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Nope, finish your own story. 3 stars

GamblnluckGamblnluck9 months ago

The humor was enjoyable and the highlight of the story. But at times it seemed like you started skipping the plot. You got a little disjointed about the husband's descriptions. The two couples were friends but you kinda brushed over that. Plot is more important than describing sex.

You kinda skipped right into them being at the hotel with their designated driver. The irony of their husbands being at the same hotel was fine. But NOT leaving the story unfinished for the reader to imagine.

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Scenario with lot of potential and humor, but read/felt incomplete (not the ending — that is fine). Sex not particularly erotic, characters believable but underdeveloped and comes to conclusion like piece was as outline/rough draft.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weak in Eve way.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

Jay,

Once again. BRAVO!

All the best

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

confusing

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Please, please, get an editor. There were so many errors in sentences, wrong words used and spelt incorrectly that it detracts from the story. That's if the story could be followed!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They all died slowly and painfully in a car crash?

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

Jay the readers on this site are readers on this site because we lack the imagination to finish an unfinished story, if we had that degree of imagination we’d be the one’s writing the fucking stories and we’d at least have the decency to finish the bloody thing.

Now man up and give us an ending.

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

3⭐️ need to finish the story…… Just when it started to get good, no ending?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing to read here........... not much of a writer, low skill-set, needs someone to mentor in basic writing. Like all over the place with no direction.

RCPeterGabrielRCPeterGabriel9 months ago

Cliffhangers or sudden surprise endings are fine, I use both types when I write but both of those are valid literary tools. Leaving a story unfinished is simply lazy and unacceptable. Especially when you ask the reader to figure it out for you. Either do the work or don't bother writing. On the other side of my critique is that you have a light-hearted and pleasant style that makes reading a train wreck of a scenario less grief-riddled. Continue writing, just finish what you start.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I never liked unfinished stories. It means the author either couldn't come up with a likely or satisfactory ending or he just got lazy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nicely ended. I love when authors let the reader finish the story in their own way. But with the ending that was written is there really anymore that needs to be said? 5 stars

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Not even worth finishing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice setup. Maybe you can find the time to write the whole story. You could have been a contender; Fail.

JensensloverJensenslover9 months ago

LAZY writing, unwillingness to finish the damn story is not cute or clever. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really no ending I was going to 5 but 1/2 of story 2 1/2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-nine-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peop...