Night Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing she would remember was the fact there were now three other bodies in that bed. There were mouths on pussies... cocks in mouths, and no one cared who was doing what to whom. This was turning into something that none of them wanted to stop. Ashley had watched Terry with Sally and seen Sally with her face buried between her legs.

Four people in a single king-sized bed, laughing, loving and savoring the thrills and the adventures of this evening turned into night.

No one needed to look at a clock. They had a designated driver to do that. And that is exactly what Jennifer Grimes did. At the proper time, she called both women and told them it was time to get ready to go home.

Quick showers were the rule. The men involved weren't all that happy about the girls leaving them, but that was the plan for tonight.

About twenty minutes later, right on schedule, the women walked to the parking lot and got into the car to go home. The only problem was their designated driver was not in the car. They laughed about the way their night ended up, and soon the blond Jennifer opened the driver side door and slipped inside.

"Where have you been, Blondie?" ask Sally with a chuckle in her voice.

The blond, Jennifer turned to face the women sitting in the back seat of the luxury SUV. "You guys are not going to believe this but, I hit the jackpot tonight."

Ashley asked... "What do you mean?"

"I got picked up by two studs that wanted some company... And I was it." Both women were smiling and chuckling at the news.

"Do either of you know what a 'spit-roast' is?" Jennifer asked innocently.

Laughing almost uncontrollably, the women in the back seat were eager to explain a spit-roast, when Jennifer pointed to the front exit of the hotel.

"There..." she said, pointing at the light over the front door. "There are the two guys I met tonight."

Suddenly the laughter stopped.

"Those, Jennifer, are our husbands!"

It's at this point I should be explaining what happened to all these people. But this is a story. You all have your own ending in your mind. And yours is the correct ending. I hope you like it.

End

12