Night Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morris cracked the safe. He slowly opened the door to reveal the Star of Uongo. He took a moment to admire it before stuffing the stone into the left inside pocket of his jacket. Morris quietly closed the safe and the two men made their way back up the stairs.

As they crept back into the bedroom, they noticed the crack of light under the bathroom door and that the bed was empty. The sounds of the toilet flushing and sink water running came from the other side of the door. Morris quickened his pace toward the closet and Gordon flattened against the wall.

The door opened. Balozi Faraji blearily stepped into the room. He registered movement in the direction of the closet and froze, his eyes setting on Morris. That gave Gordon the second he needed to put the man in a sleeper hold. Once the President went limp, Gordon gently set Faraji down on the bed.

"Fuck!" Morris whispered.

"What?" Tracy demanded.

The two of them rushed into the closet and back up the ladder. Gordon pulled the lever that reset everything.

"We were spotted." He told her, as they ran back across the helipad to the rope.

"How long do you have?" Tracy asked them.

"The guards'll be out for a while." Gordon said as he inspected Morris' rappelling gear. Once it was secure, he gave a nod and Morris descended. "The President? Less than a minute."

Once Morris reached the ground, Gordon secured the rope and followed. He pressed a button and the line retracted. They dashed across the lawn to the low hedge that bordered the property. The two men hopped it, removing their ski masks, and stepped into the trickle of late-night tourists on the sidewalk. Putting an arm around each other, they started singing their old high school fight song and put a slightly tipsy wobble into their steps as they made their way to the van parked on the other side of the street.

Gordon slipped behind the wheel and Morris opened the passenger door and got in. In the back of the van, Alice watched the hotel cameras on a laptop. She saw the guards react to a sound that she couldn't hear but could only be a scream.

"Someone's up." She told the two men and the rest of the team on the comms. Gordon kept his cool and waited for the light to change before driving into the warm San Finzione night.

12