All Comments on 'Night in San Diego'

by viesbaal

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
co-dependent

loving, but a co-dependent on his wife. People should not associate happiness with another person.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Sorry "dragonfisting"...

For two people be married and happy, they must always " associate happiness with the another person in the marriage". When this don't happen both ways, the marriage ends soon or later.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 9 years ago

Enjoyed the read.

Bottom line, that's what it's about. Enjoyment. I'll leave the moralizing to the preachers and such.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
impo_58

No offense taken. What I mean is that happiness should come from within and not solely from your partner. A thread on talkaboutmarriage.com, had a poster stating his wife left him for another man. She doesn't want a divorce, and he rarely sees her. She is only around when visiting the kids. He wants her back,and hasn't move on. He loves her and can't imagine life without her. He is miserable, and hopes she will come around so they can be a whole family again. That is what I meant on don't be so co-dependent. It has been over a year, and he is waiting around. Most people on that thread believes she is seeing if her affair works out, and if it doesn't she might return. I know that someone can make you happier, just don't make that person your sole being for being happy. Hopefully that help clear up my views on it.

viesbaalviesbaalover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks everyone for your comments. Would like to read some more of your thoughts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous