All Comments on 'Night In with Girlfriend & Sister'

by stripgnd

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon as I loved it

SexyShelSexyShelalmost 4 years ago
Very Good

Well written, nicely constructed and erotic !!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

He needs to fill Steph's pussy with his cum

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 4 years ago

You did a nice job with the male point of view. I kept forgetting a woman wrote it. I could only rate the story one thumb up, but it deserves two. lol

RyskoRyskoalmost 4 years ago

Great story.

But I thing there is missing part before ""Not if you aren't on the pill," Sophie said urgently" (Pg3) :-(

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 4 years ago
Nice

I have had a dream of having sex with my wife and sister-in-law. This would be a dream come true for me.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 4 years ago

Awesome! I wish I had your imagination I don't think in my wildest fantasies I could come up with that scenario. I think I shall have to read more of your stuff.

kade435kade435over 3 years ago
awesome

this masterpiece needs another chapter with him giving the sister what she really needs

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

Nice buildup. Nice pacing. Well thought out.

I only wish the two girls didn't have such similar names. If Steph had been named Mary, Susan, Harriet, Ellen, Carol, or anything VERY different, I wouldn't have had to concentrate on who was saying/doing what so many times.

Gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a HOT HOT HOT story!

Please write more!

SNPR01SNPR01almost 3 years ago

This is the hot stuff and def need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hottest story on Literotica!

Well done!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

Generally well written. But you wrote:"This peeked my interest..." You ment PIQUED, not PEEKED.

Seems odd that Sophie blows him but doesn't let him cum in her mouth. Ever.

Not much with boob play. Certainly no ass play.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A blast! 💥

Great. Erotica! 5 stars.

Bill S.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

Very sweet and very erotic. A rare 5 stars from yours, truly.

Two small quibbles: There's no reference to pain or (actual) blood--or the surprising absence of same--at the first penetration of the virgin Steph. And, like Anonymous, I found myself wishing the sisters' names were less similar.

MerchantbankerMerchantbankeralmost 2 years ago

Amazingly hot! Nearly finished myself off to that one.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Enjoyable read and plausible that this could be true with the age of them and sisters helping each other. Very erotic and exciting excellent

humminbeanhumminbeanover 1 year ago

Wonderful! Nice premise, paced well for a morning wank. Might be interesting to see Steph share her new knowledge with some friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well paced, nice characters, and SOOOO hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great premise.

Could use an editor/proofreader, though.

Sex scenes are interesting. But would have been easier to keep the girls clear for the reader of both their names didn't begin with "S".

Could have used involvement with Sophie's breasts. Lots of gently playing and caressing, licking, sucking, and perhaps an attempt at some titty fucking.

Could have used some teasing/plaiyng with his balls by Sophie.

Could have used Sophie trying out giving a blowjob -- and then having him cum in her mouth.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun, but he should have been able to eat her off too.

Still 5 stars—well worth the time to read.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, probably difficult to get it right, but would love a chapter 2, you write slow, not to fast, and realistic, I could imagine it. And it's not as fast over as some stories. Would love to have her sister sleep in some more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story deserves 7 stars!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Good story, only *4* stars...too'herky-jerky' in parts, skips person-to-person and is difficult to follow the writing style...

It is a good story, again...good idea behind the plot...2nd part would be nice(????)

kclovinkclovinabout 1 year ago

How about another chapter?

NedvespuncuskaNedvespuncuskaabout 1 year ago

It was perfect, but it really needs a sequel.. I really liked how the sister helps her sister learn to orgasm. Please continue.

CcatoneCcatone11 months ago

I had a crazy opportunity before I went into the military. Being a small undeveloped boy, my prom date was a 5'11" flat chested plainly looking girl sorta of an outcast. We were neighbors we used set on the back porch chat, played board games (with family and friends) the night before I was to report to basic training. Four us went to the lake she and I just talked while my cousin were fucking his girlfriend. I dropped off both them. I parked at Dee's house, we kissed for few minutes her mom walks out to us. She hands Dee a flashlight and said to me in my ear "don't you bring her back until she had enough. Dee, do everything that we have talked about you two are adults and VERY CLOSE FRIENDS I would thought that you two would already done this. Try and bring her back before breakfast. I wasn’t really able say hardly anything. We drove to the barn about 500 feet from their house. Everything had been planned by her mother. Dee shyly said," I promised mom that I would do all the things she wanted me to do so please help me to make each of happy because we are great friends." It started off with her tying me a gate stall, it reminded of a game that we played like hide and seek you had to get untied then the blindfold you pulled off. My arms and legs were tied and I was blindfolded. She undone my pants kind of rough and quickly I was halfway hard before we got to the barn, now I am hard. She starts licking and kissing my cock. I am in sexual fog,i don't know what to expect I have never had an orgasm,only heard it said a few times. I nearly passed out when she put the head of my cock in her mouth. I not sure how long she sucked me climax and I so tender I begged to stop. She did quickly she laughing happily, says" it's my turn" and starts undressing we don't have the flashlight on. She say" you don't have to tie me up if you don't want to " I said, alright but I want to tie you up" . I would be lying if I said that I knew what I was doing, I knew nothing about oral sex I was licking all around but noticed how she responded when I was on clit around 10 minutes she moaning like cow and hunching my tongue. I was in a sexual fog again but after few moments I realized that she was to sensitive to my licking. She was hugging me so tightly and was trying to talk, she finally said OK I have to put you in inside of me. I untied her which she was already halfway undone. She grabbed my hand and walked over to the end of a bail of hay and leaned over it. OK put it in me. She real wet but I was fumbling trying to find the right angle she finally slowed me down and found the opening I remember the sensation that was feeling it real warm and slippery I was enjoying so much I didn't want it to end finally she demanded "do it faster and harder and doing until I say that I can't stand it anymore" within minutes she was grunting and moaning. I was about to cum myself she just climaxed before me.

We recovering when her mother approached and said she could not wait much longer because we were kinda loud. Her mother had a red rubber bag. At the time I didn't even know what she was doing out here and I was standing naked but was so dark we couldn't see each other. After she was through flushing her daughter she said" come over here. "she took hold of my dick and started rubbing while she pulsed water on my cock. After a few minutes we put our clothes on. Her mother said" I wanted both of you to learn early how to enjoy sex I have always that you two would make a great couple, if nothing else friends who can help each other when want get away and just have sex for relief. And we want you understand if you choose marry Dee that you have the two of us and if you want more we will find more than you can handle. Dee tell me how you feel about having sex and remember to do that with each other and that goes for you too Tony. I could hardly speak because she an adult and this sex first time I am completely stupid. Dee says I not sure how to say, but never expected to be to be so intense pleasure. I was glad you prepared me and made me practice for the bj, but I was still surprised how much I enjoyed doing it. Now Tony tell Dee what you felt. " I am sure that that I can describe heaven. I have never experienced such an overwhelming feeling and never imagined what it would be. It was so great that I want to sleep with my mouth next to so I can lick anytime she wants it or both of need sex.

Dee and got married after basic training I had 51 days before I was to report to my assignment. After a week back home and married. Deep says that she going shopping for the day and it is time for you to make love to mom, fuck her slow at first, then do her doggie for a little bit she will take over from there." We were fucking when Dee got back. She sat on the bed smiling." Mom the both of us bring the best out of him so we should make the best of it by both of us sleep with him Dad is gone harvesting wheat for months. It was was truly amazing sex even up to now. We went to a ten year school reunion dance most didn't recognize neither of us. Most of us announced ourselves and spouse and jobs answered questions. We spent most of the night talking to others. I was now near a foot taller 6'3" 175lbs my growth period was from 18 years old to 21. My voice deepen. Now Dee to filled out from 101 lbs, 34 perky breastfeed nipples and face of a model and body to go with, plus grew up another inch. As much as all attention she got she wasn't impressed by any of them wanting visit us. We both had a bad time growing up with those who were mostly treating us like cast aways.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the hottest stories here. SO well written and paced. Milder suspension of disbelief than with most stories. 5 stars, withor without a sequel.

stripgndstripgnd5 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback and comments. I do read them all and they are appreciated.

As has been said a second chapter would be difficult to do. Not off the cards though and this is a story I like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous