Night In with Girlfriend & Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" I gasped, "yes yes yes," I moaned as I came inside her. Squeezing her breasts a little harder than I maybe intended to, but she didn't complain, quite the opposite in fact.

I pulled out of her and she rolled onto her back. "Thanks," she grinned at me, "God I needed that."

"And you got it," I smiled back at her.

"Like the dirty little slut I am," she giggled, "That was so fucking loud," she giggled.

"Yeah, oops," I agreed, "More questions?"

"Probably," she replied, "She really needs to get laid."

"Uh hu," I agreed, stopping myself saying something that would incriminate me. What crossed my mind was that she was hardly a bad looking girl and getting laid wouldn't be an issue, hell a few of my mates would quite happily "have a go," as they tactfully put it.

"Did you cum?" I asked her.

"Yeah, when you went down on me," she replied, "Didn't you feel it?"

"No," I said shaking my head.

She rolled onto her side and was actually asleep again before me. I watched her for a while, but fell asleep myself. I slept well, a handjob and then sex within a few hours pretty much guaranteed that and when I started to come around it was light, so a reasonable hour at least.

Sophie was awake, I could feel her moving around in bed and heard the occasional buzz of her mobile receiving a message. I shifted onto my back, but kept my eyes closed, moving my legs and wondering if she would take the hint and "wake me up" with a blow job. She had only done it once before, and I actually came in my sleep which she went fucking mental at as it was the first time a guy had cum in her mouth and it was "fucking grim". First point being, I was asleep so how can I be blamed, and second point being I didn't even consciously experience my first ever blow job to climax.

I was about to gently coax her hand onto my cock to encourage her when there was a tap at the door. "Errr, sup?" Sophie said as she moved in bed again, probably making sure she was covered as she would still be naked.

"You's decent?" Steph asked.

"Yeah," Sophie said and I heard the door open.

"Hi," she said, "Gonna do a cooked breakfast, you want one?" she asked.

She never asked if we wanted breakfast. They got on well, but like any similar aged sisters there was a fair amount of bitchiness at times and I say that in the nicest possible way. I wondered if she had heard us, which was a silly thought, unless she was dead she heard us. A wooden headboard onto an internal wall offers zero sound deadening. "Sure," Sophie said followed by a long pause as she expected her to leave and Steph clearly didn't "Did you hear?" Sophie asked her.

There was another long silence and I assume Steph nodded or something as she didn't audibly reply. "So sorry," Sophie said sounding genuinely sorry.

"It sounds like a hurts," Steph said.

"Very much the opposite," Sophie replied, "Fucking awesome."

"Even when it goes in?" Steph asked shyly.

"God yes," Sophie replied, "Assuming you are wet enough."

"I thought it hurt going in?" Steph asked.

"Only the first time," Sophie replied.

"What does it feel like?" she asked.

I felt Sophie shrug next to me. "Just nice, really nice," she replied, "Don't you... you know?"

I felt my cock twitch at that question. Steph was cute, and although it was assumed she did masturbate it would be a turn on hearing her admit to it. "Not really," she said.

"Not really?" Sophie pressed her.

"I don't know if I have..." Steph began, "You know... cum."

"Did you feel like you really really needed a wee followed by an all over tingle and uncontrollable urge to not stop whatever you are doing?" Sophie asked her, her tone carrying her smile.

"No," Steph said.

"You haven't cum then," Sophie said with a giggle,"You really should, it is awesome."

"How?" Steph asked.

"Tell you later," Sophie said followed by another pause of a few seconds, " Anyway, breakfast, I'll just get dressed."

"Okay," Steph said pausing for a few seconds, "Are you naked?"

"Yeah," Sophie replied.

"Is it still in you?" she asked.

"Yep, well what isn't dried into the sheets," Sophie replied, "That is the bit they don't tell you about. I'll be down in a minute."

There was another pause which lasted a little too long. "We will have a girlie chat when Andy goes home," she said, "Promise."

"Ok," Steph said and I heard the door close as she left and then promptly received an elbow in the ribs. "Oo, what?" I mumbled taken by surprise by her elbow.

"Breakfast," she said, "You up?"

"Always," I replied guiding her hand onto my erection, "Do you want a liquid breakfast?"

"You wish," she said letting go of me and kissing me on the lips. I kissed her back as she rolled out of the bed and stood up.

Opening my eyes I checked out her naked body. "Cute ass," I grinned.

"Thanks," she grinned at me as she wrapped herself in a dressing gown and went out of the room.

She came back a few minutes later with minty fresh breath and quickly got dressed into jeans and a vest. "Blow job?" I asked hopefully. A blow job after she has just brushed her teeth felt very tingly and extra awesome.

"Kinda negates the brushing of teeth," Sophie replied with a smile admiring my persistence.

"You can brush them again," I offered.

"Or I could go and get breakfast," she said, "Have a wank if you need to, I am hungry."

"Thanks," I grinned at her. We were at the stage in our relationship now where masturbation was not an insult to why you didn't ask her / him to do it for you. Sometimes you just needed to cum, and that was that.

I didn't, I got up and dressed before going downstairs. Steph made a pretty decent breakfast and not a lot else happened. We were all sat in the living room watching TV at around half 6 in the evening. Sophie and Steph were chatting about the usual girlie stuff, make-up and hair mainly, which I turned off to. I kinda wished Sophie was explaining to Steph how to play with herself until she orgasmed. I found myself glancing towards Steph and wondering what she looked like as she fingered herself, if she even penetrated or if she had any toys. I knew that Sophie had toys, and again, she insists that size doesn't matter, which doesn't explain one of her toys.

I bet she looked pretty hot with nothing on, she was even smaller than Sophie, and Sophie was hardly a heavyweight. Steph had smaller breasts, but they were in proportion to her body. As I imagined what she looked like naked I shifted position to hide my erection. Sophie noticed and grinned at me, glancing between my legs and licking her lips which didn't help my arousal at all.

"Are you going out tonight?" Sophie asked Steph.

"No, no money," she replied not really engaging with Sophie.

"Oh," Sophie said not at all hiding the disappointment in her tone which caused Steph to look at her. "Could you?" she asked.

"Why?" she asked with a slight smile indicating she didn't need the answer to that question.

"Cos.. you know," Sophie said avoiding the question.

"Like fucking rabbits," Steph said rolling her eyes. "Can you loan me some cash then?"

"Not really," Sophie said not being overly rich herself at the moment.

"No then," she said, "I am not wandering the streets."

"Not got a friends you can go to?" Sophie asked her.

"No, they are all out," she said, "I'll put some headphones on or something, just do it," Steph said.

"Yeah kinda weird you being in the house," Sophie replied.

"It didn't bother you last night," Steph replied with a grin, "Ooo, fuck, yes yes yes," she said, her grin spreading across her face as she mimicked Sophie. Incidentally a girl mimicking an orgasm, even when mocking is beyond cute.

Sophie just lit up as she blushed as her sister clearly heard us. "It's fine," Steph said seeing her sisters embarrassed reaction, "Whatever, I am just jealous."

"We need thicker walls," Sophie said, still bright red as she looked at her sister.

Steph just shrugged. "Did you cum?" she asked taking us both by surprise by her question.

"Steph?!" Sophie exclaimed, "Really?"

"What?" Steph shrugged again, "Did you?"

"Yeah she did," I said not looking away from the TV.

"Andy!!" Sophie said slapping me on the arm.

"What?" I said looking at her and cowering away from her hand that was readying for another strike, "You did."

"Yeah, but she doesn't need to know," she said staring at me not believing I just told her sister that she had an orgasm.

"Did you?" she asked me.

"Oh yes," I replied glancing at her and smiling.

She smiled back and looked at her sister. "In you?" she asked, "Is that when you came as well?"

"Are we really discussing this?" Sophie said looking at her sister.

"Looks that way," I shrugged, "No, I went down on her first."

"Licked her out?" Steph asked looking at me.

"Woah," Sophie said tapping her hands together in the time out gesture, "This is weird," she said.

"What does that feel like?" Steph asked ignoring Sophie's protests at the topic of conversation.

"You would have to ask Sophie," I said looking at Sophie for a second, "Good enough to make her cum though."

"Fucking hell Andy," Sophie said staring at me her eyes pleading for me to shut the fuck up, but she wasn't angry. "Yeah, very nice," she admitted after a couple of seconds.

"Does he go in with his tongue?" she asked neither of us in particular.

"No," I replied, "I just circle her... more sensitive bits."

"Clit?" she asked staring at her sister with intrigue.

"Wow, erm.. okay," Sophie said still blushing, "We really discussing this?"

"I guess," Steph said looking at us both a little shyly. I think it had just dawned on her what she was actually asking.

I saw her shyness and shrugged, "I am assuming you have never... you know," I said looking at her trying to keep her on topic.

"No," she said after a moments hesitation.

Sophie saw her chance to turn the attention from herself and onto her sister which she took. "What have you done?" she asked.

"Not much," she said, "Just kissing and stuff."

"Have you never been fingered?" she asked her.

Now it was Steph's turn to blush and I thought she was going to change the subject for a second or two, but she answered, quietly, but she answered. "No," she said. "Like he put his hand up my skirt while we were kissing, but it felt rubbish," she added.

"Through your panties?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah," Steph nodded.

"He wouldn't have known what he was doing," Sophie smiled at her reassuringly, "It feels good when done properly, especially not through underwear."

"Really?" Steph asked looking at Sophie. I just sat back at this point and let them talk. Two girls talking about sex is a turn on. Two sisters talking about sex is fucking awesome. One of them shy with embarrassment about the admission of her private life, and the other shy through total inexperience.

"Yeah, fingering feels really nice," Sophie said, "Have you never... to yourself?"

Steph blushed and glanced at me. I just stared at the TV pretending not to listen, but I was fully turned into their conversation. "Yeah, few times." Steph admitted after a moment or two.

"Did that feel nice?" Sophie asked.

"Yeah, I guess," Steph shrugged shyly.

"You guess?" Sophie grinned, "Feels so good doesn't it?"

"Yeah, maybe," Steph said returning the smile. "It is almost too nice if I touch some places," she asked really softly.

"Clit?" Sophie asked her which she nodded, "Yeah, me too sometimes, if I am really turned on it almost hurts it is that nice."

"So that is normal?" Steph asked.

"Yeah, some girls cant directly do that at all," Sophie replied. "Have you ever done it in the shower?"

"Yeah, that is where I first discovered it," Steph said glancing at me shyly. I didn't let on I was listening or even paying attention. Of course I was, I was so hard and turned on as I imagined Steph in the shower playing with herself. I had watched Sophie in the shower before, and it was so sexy and cute. Naked and wet is a good start for any fantasy, but the way she squatted down in the shower and directed the jets to where she liked it was beyond awesome. She told me that she could orgasm just with the water jets if she had long enough.

"Do you have any toys?" Sophie asked her.

Steph blushed and shook her head not wanting to actually answer that question directly. Sophie just smiled at her warmly, there was no judging, or aim to embarrass her, it was a genuine question with no underlying malice or agenda. "You should," Sophie said, "They are good."

"What do you have?" she asked, her eyes flicking to me and then back to Sophie again. I was still staring at the TV, I had no idea what was on or whether it even had sound or not, I was fully tuned into their conversation.

"A vibrator and a a couple of dildos." Sophie replied frankly.

Steph grinned at the word dildo and Sophie picked up on it, but where as before she would have teased her on it, or pounced on her shyness she didn't, she just let the smile naturally fade as her reply was processed. "How often do you use them?" she asked her.

"During the week, probably daily," Sophie replied, "At weekend, significantly less," she added nodding towards me with a naughty smile.

"Are they as good?" Steph asked her.

This peeked my interest, she had always told me that I was better, but I have watched how quickly a vibrator can get her off, and there is no way I can compete. As a guy when wanting an orgasm harder and faster is generally better, as long as the end result is a jet of semen it is a good time. "Different," Sophie said after a moments pause, "A different sort of really really nice. Have you ever had anything inside you?"

"No," Steph said, again glancing at me, "Well, fingers."

"Never done it with fruit or veg?" Sophie asked her with a giggle.

"Eww, no have you?" she asked staring back at her.

"Oh fuck yes," Sophie grinned, "Cant beat a cucumber fuck."

Steph just stared at her, she was not sure whether to believe her or what to say. We had discussed this at length, as she was learning how her body worked long before boys had been given access to it, if it fit she tried it. Fingers, hairbrush, carrots, cucumbers, bananas, pretty much anything that didn't look like it would hurt or break apart. "You really should," Sophie said in a tone that only girls talking about masturbation can achieve. Sexy and dirty, and yet somehow not in a perverted sort of way. "It is your body, play with it," she added.

"Have you really done it with a cucumber?" Steph asked.

"Yeah," Sophie said. It was not her turn to show a little shyness as she looked at her sister who just stared back at her.

"A full one?" she asked.

"Owchy, no," she giggled subconsciously crossing her legs, "It would split me in two."

"I was thinking..." Steph replied back and giggling along with her sister. I dared a glance at them both and fuck me, two girls talking like this is fucking awesome. I apologise for my harshness in language, but fuckity fuckity fuck me sideways I honestly thought I was going to cum in my pants.

"And before you ask, no I don't return them to the fridge afterwards," Sophie added.

Steph laughed out loud at this, "Thank god for that," she giggled which set Sophie off as they both laughed with each other.

"So are you going out?" Sophie asked her.

"I have headphones, it is fine," Steph said looking at her.

"Really?" Sophie asked her.

"Yeah, it is fine," she said, "It is what I do anyway, you are hardly quiet," she added.

"You sure?" Sophie asked and glanced at me. I caught her glance and just returned a slight shrug. I was beyond horny, I had no issues with it.

"Yeah fine," Steph replied.

Sophie paused for a few seconds as she considered her options. Which were basically, have sex while her sister knew we were having sex, or not have sex. I know of those two options the first was very much the only choice, but I would understand it if she thought it would be a bit weird. Although judging by how horny I was I would probably last 3 seconds anyway and my balls felt like if they fired it in her it would cause damage under so much pressure.

"I could watch," Steph said which stunned both of us. For the first time I stared at her not really believing she had even thought it, never mind suggested it. She flushed bright red instantly and looked at the floor. Clearly her mouth had engaged long before her brain had applied any sort of filter to that suggestion. Sophie looked physically stunned by the statement and stared at her with her mouth open for what felt like an age. "That would be beyond weird, so sorry," Steph said immediately.

"It would," Sophie replied looking at her. You could see her thinking as she glanced towards me. I was still in the stunned stage. Roles reversed I would never even dream of even suggesting I watched my brother and his girlfriend have sex. Although I guess guys have a different sort of relationship, not that Sophie and Steph have that sort of relationship, although when lonely at night a fantasy or two may intimate such possibilities.

"Gonna grab a shower," Steph said standing up, still bright red.

"Do you want to?" Sophie asked her which stopped her in her tracks.

"I.." she began as she assessed the situation, "I dunno," she stammered.

"I have never been watched," Sophie said.

"Sorry," Steph said no doubt wishing the floor would just swallow her up.

"Do you want to?" Sophie asked again, not acknowledging her sisters apology.

"A little, I guess," Steph said.

Sophie looked at me and I have no idea what my expression was. Amazement, fear, excitement, disbelief, pick one, or any, or all, who knows, I had no idea what to think. Did I want to be watched by my girlfriends sister? I hadn't really thought about it, I didn't not want to be was about the only lucid thought I had. "Wouldn't it be weird?" Steph asked Sophie.

"Well yeah," Sophie replied holding Steph's gaze, "But who cares, weird is good and exciting sometimes."

They just looked at each other for a few seconds. You could see Sophie running through it in her head as her sister just looked on shyly. "Few conditions," Sophie said. "No one finds out."

"Yeah, cause not," Steph replied.

"And you," Sophie said glaring at me, "No rumours, no nothing."

"Yeah, cause, promise," I said.

"No phones," Sophie said.

"Sure," Steph said instantly.

"And..." Sophie said looking at her sister until she held her gaze, "We will be naked, so you should be naked as well."

"Erm," Steph said clearly a bit taken back by the condition, "Like naked naked?"

"Yeah, we will be," Sophie said.

"Okay," Steph said after a few seconds hesitation.

I just stared in disbelief. Clearly I have never seen Steph naked, but it was now a very real possibility that I was going to. For the first time I was expecting to wake up stuck to the sheets and covered in cum after a wet dream, but as I stared at the two girls I remained asleep.

"Okay then," Sophie said, "Lets go."

Her clinical instigation of it both amused and excited me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. Steph was already standing and without saying a word she followed us upstairs. Hesitating a second at Sophie's bedroom door she followed us in and stood awkwardly in the doorway. "Close the door and sit down," Sophie grinned at her, "Get comfortable," she added sticking her tongue out at her.

She took a seat at her dressing table, but faced us and just looked at us. She looked uncomfortable, but made no move to leave or make any excuses to leave, she just sat and watched. It was then when Sophie kissed me, pushing her mouth onto mine it took me a second to respond, opening my mouth we kissed and she pushed me onto the bed falling on top of me. She slid her hands up the inside of my shirt and lifted it off over my head. Throwing it to the floor she grinned at me as she raked her fingernails down my chest.