Night In with Girlfriend & Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned back up at her, she was so horny, we were just going to fuck, I loved when she was in this mood, a horny dirty little slut who just needed my cock in her. She sat up on me, the crotch of her jeans pressing against mine and she would be able to feel my excitement. She looked at her sister who was just staring at us. "What are you wearing?" Sophie asked her. With no reply after a few seconds she asked her again, "Yeah you, what are you wearing?"

"Oh, er, sorry," Steph replied, "Jeans, top," she said with a look of slight confusion."

"Underwear?" Sophie pressed.

"Er.. yeah," Steph said.

"So four things?" Sophie asked her to which she just nodded. "Me too. As I undress, follow suit," she said looking at her.

"Okay," Steph said staring at her sister.

"Easy one to start," Sophie said as she whipped her top off and threw it on the floor with mine.

She watched as her sister very hesitantly took her top off and dropped it next to her, Her arms covering her white bra and small breasts. Sophie grinned and then turned her attention back to me again. I was saying in my head "Don't look at Steph," over and over again, she was the forbidden fruit, and I really didn't want to cum in my pants which was still a very real possibility.

She rocked her hips as she sat on me and grinned down at me. I reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them firmly I fumbled with the clasp on her bra. Eventually releasing it I pulled it away and threw it to the side. I glanced at Steph who was just staring again. Sophie leaned forwards so her nipples were within reach of my mouth and I took the invite. She watched her sister who stared back at her and she she saw her looking it seemed to trigger her memory and she unfastened her own bra. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Steph's small pert breasts exposed and felt myself pulse in my pants. "No no no," I muttered to myself not realising that I said it audibly.

"Don't fucking cum," Sophie said staring at me, "Don't you fucking dare," she added as she stared at me.

I didn't, doing the 8 times table in my head to distract myself I regained control. "Has he cum?" Steph asked a sound of amazement in her voice.

"No," I replied, "Not yet anyway."

"Is it that nice?" Steph asked still sounding intrigued.

"Yeah," Sophie replied, "That and he is staring at your tits."

That seemed to remind Steph that she was topless and she used her hands to cover herself. I stared at Sophie and wondered if I was in trouble, but she was just grinning at me. "It is fine," she said, "She has awesome tits doesn't she."

I didn't respond, mainly because she was working her way down my body with kisses and her nimble fingers were busy unfastening my jeans as she went. Pulling them down she took my boxers with them and I felt the atmosphere in the room change. Mine was probably the first penis Steph has seen, at least in the flesh, pun intended. Sophie gently took hold of me and moved her hand up and down me. Really slowly she just stroked me up and down. I just moaned softly as she gently played with me. She knew I was so close and was barely moving her hand to try to stop me from cumming.

She grinned up at me and gently kissed my cock. I stared back at her and she knew the expression. It was the, oh fuck, I am so going to cum way before you want me to. She moved up me again and kissed me. Leaning forwards onto me I felt her breasts press against my chest. "Wanna see her panties?" she whispered in my ear glancing over at Steph.

I didn't reply, I just stared back at her. It was so surreal as I made out with Sophie while her younger sister sat watching us. I didn't think it was a trick question and she would kick off if I showed too much interest, but I didn't want to come cross too keen about her sister. She was hot and I am sure Sophie could see that she was hot, but she probably didn't want to hear it from me. "I do," Sophie whispered as she guided my hand to her jeans.

I took the not so subtle hint and unfastened the button then unzipping her. I pushed at her waist band and she helped them down and off. We kissed again, this time I felt the smooth thin material of her panties push against my erection. I saw her dress earlier so I knew she was wearing a thong. Grabbing her exposed bum I pulled her into me and she moaned softly as she felt me press against her. She playfully bit my lip and pulled back with her teeth lightly. Glancing over at Steph I followed her eyes and saw her sister just stepping out of her jeans.

She was wearing white boy short style ones and when she saw Sophie looking at her she smiled shyly and crossed her legs. "Aww, boy short ones?" Sophie asked her sounding disappointed.

"Yeah, comfier under skinny jeans," she replied.

I didn't reply, I just concentrated on my penis that was rubbing against Sophie's underwear while I stared at Steph who was just wearing panties. They didn't show much, but they were very thin material and hugged her shape very closely.

Sophie kissed down my body and with no warning took me into her mouth. "Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt her warm wet welcoming mouth surround my rock hard cock.

"Oh," I heard Steph say. Looking across at her she just stared as her sister sucked me off, "Wow," she added softly as she just watched.

Instinctively I started to thrust into her mouth and she placed her hand on my stomach to stop me. Looking up at me she stopped for a second, "Please don't cum," she grinned before resuming.

"Do you let him cum in your mouth?" Steph asked her.

She didn't reply, she just shook her head which with my cock fully in her mouth added to the sensation which was already sending me dizzy. "I am gonna cum," I gasped urgently.

She stopped instantly and sat up looking at me. Grinning widely she looked down at my pulsing cock in time with my heart beats. She stood up on the bed and dropped her panties. My eyes flicked between her legs and I watched her reposition and lower onto my face.

I stuck my tongue out as she got lower and I tasted her excitement. She moaned loudly as I licked her, my tongue teasing and swirling around her clit she gently rocked her hips above me as she rode my face. "Naked," Sophie said and that reminded me that Steph was going to be naked.

"I am not shaved," Steph replied.

"Yeah, so what? A lot of girls don't," Sophie replied still rocking her hips above me.

There was no reply just the shuffling of someone standing up and then a few seconds later sitting down again. "Cute," Sophie said. I couldn't see, my face was being sat on.

"Hairless is nicer I think," Steph said as she observed her sister.

I pushed my tongue harder, some what disheartened that she could still maintain a conversation as I licked her out. "Oh wow, yes," Sophie exclaimed and looked down at me, "Keep doing that!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me, trying to insert my tongue into her she wriggled above me. I managed to position my fingers correctly and gently slid two into her. "Ohh fuck yes," Sophie gasped staring down at me.

"Is he fingering you?" Steph asked.

"Uh hu," Sophie nodded, "Fuck, yes, go deeper."

"I could if I would," I said to myself, my fingers as deep as they could possible go. Instead I tried to add a third which with a loud moan and a shiver down her entire body she took. Pulses crushed my three fingers as I stroked them in and out of her. Lifting off my face she changed position so I could finger her harder. Forcing my fingers as deep into her as they could go I could feel her resistance as the deeper I went with three they got a fair bit wider, which stretched her tight pussy.

She was staring at me, me on my back, she as leaning backwards, her knees either side of me as she leaned back on her arms. I glanced over at her sister who was staring at Sophie, my eyes diverted between her legs as I saw her pussy for the first time. She wasn't shaved, but a natural strawberry blonde she only had thin wispy pubes, and if I hadn't been to her 18th I would be asking for ID. Fuck me she was cute. Her eyes were wide with intrigue and wonder as she watched us. Seeing me looking she crossed her legs and blushed every so slightly.

"Hey, pay attention," Sophie snapped with a grin.

I looked back at her and grinned, pushing three fingers as deep into her as she could take I forced the last inch and felt her pulse again. Her arms gave way leaving her flat on her back. Shifting position I knelt between her legs and drove my fingers in and out of her. Reaching up I squeezed her nipples hard until she flinched, but didn't pull away. "Oh shit," she gasped, "Ooooo fuck," she groaned loudly.

"Oh wow, is that three?" Steph asked sounding surprised.

"Yeah," I replied.

"I can barely take one," she said.

Images of her on her back fingering herself quickly resolved to her on her back with me ploughing her with one two or three fingers. "You can," Sophie said urgently, "Trust me."

Squeezing her nipples again she gasped loudly. "Yes yes yes," she screamed staring at me, "Harder, don't fucking stop," she said, her eyes glaring at me as the flash then sparkle of orgasm flooded her eyes before they rolled into the back of her head.

I pinched her left nipple as hard as I could which caused her to squeal, not in pain but in pure ecstasy as she orgasmed. "Oh wow," she said softly as she looked at me.

"That good?" I grinned at her.

"Fuck me," she said shifting her legs as she was bent back on them still. I breathed in to reply but she cut me off. "Shh, just fuck me," she growled.

I did as she asked, pushing into her soaking wet pussy which easily accepted my length as I slid deep into her. She raked my back with her finger nails as I slammed into her. It was loud and hard and fast and amazing. Staring down at her she used her arms against the bed to stop me pushing her up the bed as I slammed into her. Gripping the sheets she pushed back and looked down at my cock that glistened with her wetness as I took her. "Oh that is so nice," she whispered tipping her head back and closing her eyes.

She let her legs fall to the side to fully submit to me as we had hard sex. After a few moments she seemed to remember that Steph was in the room and she snapped her head towards her. She was sat on the seat and just staring at us. Her legs were crossed but her nipples were erect and her chest was looking a little flushed. "Wanna feel what I am?" Sophie asked her.

"Yeah," Steph said instantly.

I stared down at Sophie and then at Steph, was she going to let me fuck her sister? Surely not. Sophie reached to her bedside draw and I knew she wasn't going to let me. Reaching in she fumbled around a bit before pulling out a dildo. It had been a gift and it was a mould of my actual erect penis, complete with testicles. She threw it to her sister and grinned at her, "It is a mould of Andy," she said.

"Really?" she said catching it and looking at it, "It feels.. weird."

"Feels awesome." Sophie said, "Go on."

She opened her legs and gently pushed it against her. I just stared, not only was a girl sat with her legs wide open trying to insert a dildo, but the dildo was a mould of my cock, and my real cock was currently balls deep in her sister. I was amazed I hadn't cum yet, my balls felt like they were going to explode as I kept thrusting as fast as I could.

Sophie looked back at me and pushed her hand onto my chest slowing me and stopping me. "Lets go doggy," she said.

I grinned at her as she swapped position onto her hands and knees. She opened her legs for me and I entered her from behind. She could now see her sister easier, and I wondered if that was why she wanted it from behind. Steph saw her looking at blushed, her legs snapping closed instantly. "It is too big," she said.

"He fucking wishes," Sophie giggled, "Come here," she said tapping the bed next to her.

Steph got up and walked towards the bed. My eyes were locked between her legs. I agree that no pubes looks nicer, but wow, pubes on a shy experimenting virgin have their perks. After a bit of coaxing she was sat with her back resting against the wall on our right. "Are you wet?" Sophie asked her.

"Uh hu," Steph replied.

"Can you get a finger in?" she asked.

"Yeah," Steph nodded gently sliding a finger inside herself. My eyes nearly leaping out of my head as she did so.

"You will take that then," Sophie said, "Suck it to lube it."

"Really?" Steph asked.

"Yeah, they are a bit.. grabby when dry," Sophie replied. Gasping softly as I hit the right spot.

Changing my angle I thrust up into her. She twisted the sheets underneath her fingers and moaned softly. "Ooo wow, that is deep," she whispered.

Steph hesitated for a second but sucked the dildo. I watched, my eyes wide open as she sucked what was effectively my penis as she sat a couple of feet away from me. Naked, legs open and a dildo in her mouth. She tried again, but after a couple of attempts she stopped again. "Does it hurt?" Sophie asked her.

"No, just really... tight," she said glancing at me shyly.

"You have fingered before yeah?" Sophie asked her to which she nodded, "That hurt first time yeah?"

"Yeah," Steph nodded.

"Good, don't be bleeding on my sheets," Sophie grinned at her, "Try two."

She tried two fingers and after a few attempts her tight pussy took them. "Oo," she gasped as she felt them inside her.

"Nice?" Sophie asked her to which she just nodded, "Go as deep as you can."

I watched her fingers herself, gently and cautiously she slid two fingers and and out of herself. I could feel that I was going to cum and there was no way I wasn't going to. Even if I stopped, I was watching my girlfriend teach her virgin sister how to fuck herself I was going to cum no matter what and it would be alone time material for the rest of my life. After a couple of thrusts she tried the dildo again and again shook her head. "Too big," she said.

"Nar," Sophie said, "Here," she said as she took the toy off her sister.

She put it in her mouth and then rested it between Steph's legs. Steph just stared down at it, she didn't say anything she just watched as Sophie slowly and carefully pushed against her natural resistance. "Okay?" Sophie asked, Steph just nodded, her eyes as wide open as her legs and she just stared at it.

I sped up, I was going to cum and Sophie felt it. "Ooo yes," she said looking back at me, "Cum in me," she grinned.

Lowering her chest to the bed to give the angle she enjoyed I went as fast as I could. I could feel the pressure inside me and locking eyes with Steph was what finished me off. She was so cute and innocent as she stared back at me, her eyes flicking to her sister and back to me as I lost control. "Fuuuuuuuuuck yes," I growled as I felt myself cum. I felt the explosion of cum travel down my cock and explode into Sophie with such power I half expected it to blast her off the bed.

"Oh wow," Sophie gasped as she felt my semen gush inside her. Pulse after pulse fired more of my cum into her. She froze in place and stopped breathing for a few seconds, releasing a soft long slow moan I felt her pussy pulse and squeeze my erupting cock that was in her feeling like I emptied the entire contents of my balls into her. "God damn, how much?" she exclaimed looking back at me.

"Wow," I said, out of breath and slowing to a stop inside her.

"Wow," Sophie giggled, "Wow wow wow, first time you have made me cum with it in me."

"Really?" Steph asked looking at her, "Did you just cum then?"

"Uh hu," Sophie nodded slowly moving off me with an almost comedy wet sound.

Steph was still sat with her legs not quite closed enough to hide her charms. The dildo had been discarded by Sophie when we both orgasmed and I thought that would be where it ended. The awkwardness of after sex, she goes to clean up and I fall asleep, only this time there was a 3rd party present. Sophie twisted slightly so she could sit on her left knee that was folded underneath her and she looked at her sister who suddenly became very aware of naked and exposed she was.

She snapped her legs closed, but Sophie teased them open again with her hand. Not forcefully, but firmly enough that she didn't offer much resistance. Taking hold of the toy again Sophie gently pushed it between her sisters legs. "Ooo it is too big," Steph said urgently as Sophie pressed it against her.

"It isn't Trust me" Sophie said, "Do you trust me?" she asked stopping and looking directly into Steph's eyes.

They both stared at each other for a few seconds before Steph nodded slowly, "Yeah, of course," she said.

"Well then," Sophie grinned warmly at her.

Steph let her legs fall open a little wider and it was a phenomenal view from where I was sitting. Sophie sat in profile, naked, her breasts drawing my attention, but her sister was sat legs wide open for all to see. Sophie teased the toy between her legs again and rubbed it between her legs as she does to herself to get her excitement onto it. I could see the glisten of Steph's excitement on the toy as Sophie gently teased up and down her vagina and delicately across her clit. Jumping slightly at each touch of her clit Steph just watched what she was doing. Positioning the tip of the toy at her entrance she slowly pushed. The silicone penis flexed slightly as Steph's resistance was not quite ready to give up. Grinning at her Sophie said, "Nearly."

Sophie took the toy and put it in her mouth. My cock sprang to life again for a second as she would have indirectly tasted her sisters pussy, but she didn't acknowledge what she had done, she just used her saliva to aid penetration of her sister. Positioning the toy again she pressed again, gently rocking the toy up and down in Steph's excitement between her legs the toy finally won the battle and the head disappeared inside her. "Oh fuck," Steph exclaimed reaching between her legs and holding Sophie's hand that was guiding the toy.

"Relax," Sophie said, her tone oozing confidence and calm as Steph let go of her hand. Still resting on the back of her hand, but with no force Sophie slowly pushed a little deeper and as it went an inch or so deeper Steph's eyes seemed to widen by an inch as well.

"That feels..." Steph began, but just melted as the sensation of penetration washed over her.

"Awesome?" Sophie finished for her with a smile.

"So deep," Steph mumbled.

"Over half to go yet," Sophie replied.

"I cant take all of it," Steph said, but her body seemed to be disagreeing with her statement.

"Yeah you can," Sophie replied, slowly and firmly pushing the full length of the toy inside her.

"Wow," Steph said, her eyes popping as she took 6 inches for the first time in her life.

Sophie let her get used to it for a few seconds before starting to slowly thrust in and out of her. Steph just watched, her breathing quickly becoming laboured as she slowly got screwed. Sophie kept glancing between her legs and after a few moments she gently touched Steph's clit. She jumped and went to intercept her hand, but stopped half way and just moaned loudly as she sank down against the wall, her legs opening wider. "Okay?" Sophie asked her to which she just nodded. Sophie gently using the full length of the toy in her while gently stroking her clit with her left fingers.

"What are you doing?" Steph asked with a glazed expression.

"Is it nice?" Sophie asked rhetorically as the satisfied noises coming from Steph didn't require an answer.

"So nice," Steph replied anyway, slowly sinking until her legs were as wide open as they could possibly get giving Sophie full access.

"Not if you aren't on the pill," Sophie said urgently, but calmly as she grabbed her sisters hand that was heading between her legs.

Steph complied and Sophie started to speed up the thrusting. Her left fingers just stroking in rhythm as Steph laid on my back. I have no idea how girls do it, but Sophie worked out so quickly what Steph liked and not once did Steph complain as she tried something she didn't like. Whether being sisters the same things got them off or what, but the fingers across her clit slowly focused in to where Steph loved it and she angled the toy to where it made Steph go all gooey. Changing her grip on the dildo Sophie picked up the pace and slammed it in and out of her, her fingers still gently circling her clit as Steph just laid on her back breathing heavily and staring down at the toy pistoning in and out of her.