Night Manoeuvres Pt. 01: Fuck the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billy is shafting my mom for fuck sake. This is insane!"

She knew she should be horrified and appalled by it, but she wasn't! Actually, she thought it was awesome! She had only ever seen sex in porn videos online, but this was live in front of her face, just feet away. She couldn't take her eyes off it!

She wished she been there earlier to see Billy's hard cock before he buried in her mom's pussy. She wondered what shape it was and how big it might be. Little did she know!

She could see that whilst Billy was shafting her with long deep strokes, her mom's right hand was frantically rubbing her clit and she reckoned her mom was getting close to an orgasm.

Billy sensed it too and quickened the pace.

"Fuck yeh Billy! Fuck me hard. Make me cum." She pleaded as she moaned and groaned at his onslaught.

Her rubbing and Billy's girth catching on her g-spot were more than enough, so it was no surprised when mom announced, "I'm gunna cum, I gunna cum. Fuck me hard now Billy." She begged, so he duly obliged, quicken his pace to ram each length in quick and hard.

He was tempted to really go for it and shoot his load too but resisted as he wanted to prolong the session. "Fuck yes, that's it, that is going to make me cum." And then she squealed as her body first stiffened and then began to shake as the orgasm hit.

Billy resumed a slower pace as mom came round. Then he pulled out and stood up to change position and Ali saw his cock for the first time.

"Fuck, his cock is so big, it is fuckin huge! And his balls are so big and heavy. He must be full of cream." Ali thought in disbelief. "A cock that big would split me in half, surely" And the images of her waiting to receive his monster flooded her mind. Suddenly rubbing her quim was not enough. She quickly slid her hand inside her panties and rammed two fingers into her wet teen cunny to frig herself as she reeled from what she could see. "I'm going to need a bigger dildo now until I can get my hands on that cock."

"Can you stand?" Billy asked Sara. As he waited for a reply from his stricken boss, he caught a movement to his left out the corner of his eye, so he turned slightly toward it to see Ali removing her panties and he watched as she rammed her fingers into her teen pussy.

"Fuck! Just look at her. Fit or what?" he mused, wrapping a hand around his shaft and pulling on it as he watched her fingering her pussy.

"I think so, why?" Sara eventually replied.

"Well, I thought if you kneel on the edge of the sofa with you back to me, I can fuck you from behind," he explained, "That way I can fuck you really deep."

"I am not sure I could cope with that," she said, as she raised herself up off the sofa to get into position.

"Oh, I think you will, and I bet you will love it," replied Billy, still keeping one eye on Ali.

Ali hadn't realised she had been spotted at first as she was fixated on the equine member before her eyes. Oh, how she wanted it! How she needed it!

But then, as her mom stood up to get on to the edge of the couch, she caught Billy looking her way and realised she had been discovered.

She was horrified momentarily at being caught but then immediately she felt thrilled that Billy was now watching her. She realised though, that she had to move, or her mom might see her now that she was up and moving about. So, she slipped her hand from her pussy and stepped back from the door a little. She also moved to her left so her mom couldn't see her, but Billy could. Then, when she knew he was looking her way, she slipped off her gown and removed her tight black panties, so she was totally naked. She moved her legs apart so he could see her teen quim and she started to play with her pert teen tits and swollen nipples.

Billy had seen Ali's tits before! Whenever she was sunbathing topless by the pool, she showed them off to him every chance she got. As soon as she saw him, she would always sit up and straddle the sun lounger to show of her developing tits to best effect. Often, she would get the oil and start to rub it on her chest to tease him. When her mom was there with her, he would make an excuse for a quick exit before his instincts betrayed his feelings! But when she was on her own, he would hang around and chat knowing full well she would be able to see the growing bulge in his shorts. If she pulled the suntan oil stunt, then he would rub the bulge in the front of his shorts while she played with her tits. He knew it was risky but so far Ali had not blabbed, probably because she enjoyed their fun together.

Little did he know, or so she thought, that on such occasions, once he left her on her own again whilst he went to do his jobs, she would slide a hand into her bikini bottoms and rub herself off whilst fantasising about the size and shape of his cock and what it might feel like to ride it.

Little did she know though, that on such occasions he would review the recordings from the security cameras around the pool and pull himself whilst watching the horny bint orgasm. He would also download the best sessions onto a firestick as part of his porn collection.

Seeing Ali naked and playing with her tits made Billy even more rampant. He knew, as he was about to ram his cock into her pussy yet again, he should be focused on Sara, but he couldn't help himself! So, he watched to see Ali's reaction as he moved in behind her mom. He stopped pulling his cock and just held it as he stepped up close behind Sara, who was now kneeling legs apart on the very edge of the sofa. As she was leaning forward with her hands on the headrests, her ample were hanging down beneath her. Billy was looking forward to seeing them swing in the mirror behind the couch to the rhythm of his thrusts.

Pushing his erection down, he pulled back the foreskin and eased the head forward to rub the tip up and down her juicy lips. She groaned her approval. Then he centred the tip of the big purple cockhead on her quim. As he did so he could see that Ali had moved her hand from playing with her tits to sliding it between her legs again and now was rubbing her swollen clit.

He knew it was it was disrespectful to Sara but as eased the head into her, he couldn't help fantasising that it was Ali he was about to enter.

Sara groaned as the bulbous head slid into her again.

As she watched him enter her mom, Ali stuffed fingers into her sloppy quim fantasising that it was Billy's huge cock. This time it was 3 fingers to emulate the size of the cock she craved.

"How does that feel?" Billy asked her, as he moved his hands to her hips and held the cockhead just inside her.

"As big as ever!" she gasped.

"Do you want me to stop then?"

"Hell no, I want you to fuck me and make me cum big again!" she ordered.

So, Billy thrust his hips forward sliding half his length into her and held it there. Sara groaned as it slid in.

"Oh yes, that is what I want. Give me that big cock," she pleaded, so Billy eased it back and then thrust the full length of his shaft into her up to the hilt. Sara groaned the whole time it was sliding in. "Oh fuck, that is so good. Now fuck me hard," she ordered, wanting action now.

But he held still for a few seconds before he began to shaft her. Then, as he eventually did so, he could see that Ali was now frigging her teen pussy with three fingers.

He just wished it was his cock instead.

He could also see Sara's ample tits swinging beneath her to the rhythm of his strokes. "I love to see tits swinging like that!" was his latest involuntary comment.

In that quasi-doggy position, on the times he rammed his shaft up to the hilt, it went deep, so deep he could feel the head banging up against her cervix. It made Sara really groan.

"Do you like that Sara? Do you like it deep?" he asked knowing full well she did.

"Oh yes, I have never had cock like it. You're even bigger than my longest dildo."

"Mom has dildos!" It was a revelation to Ali!

Billy had a good rhythm and pace going now, his glistening shaft appearing and disappearing into her Sara's slimy chute with each stroke. Even though she was wet now, her pussy still gripped his thick girth.

As he enjoyed her mom, he could see that Ali was frigging her teen pussy frantically, her cute face contorted by the pleasure of it. He fantasised that one day it would Ali he was fucking with his thick cock, stretching her teen cunny to the max.

With everything that was going on he was absolutely rampant now, so he went into overdrive, his hips pistoning back and forth as he began pounding his cock into her, length after length, up to hilt. He felt like he could go on forever.

As her pounded her, he could see in the mirror that her tits were really swinging now. He loved it!

"This guy can really fuck," thought Ali, as she watched in disbelief as he reamed her mom. All the time she was wishing it was her.

Suddenly, without warning he pulled his cock right out, took hold of his shaft and waited.

"Fuck Billy, put it back in! Fuck me you old bastard," She demanded.

But Billy ignored her for a few seconds more. Then he aimed the head at her gaping pussy and rammed it home up to the hilt. He held it there for a second and then resumed his onslaught holding her by the hips and pounding it into her.

"Yes, that's it, that is going to make me come," she moaned.

He was working hard, and she was taking it. They were both now covered in sweat.

Billy knew Sara was close and he could come anytime soon.

Ali could also sense that things were coming to a climax, so she slipped her fingers from her pussy to concentrate on rubbing her teen clit to bring herself off.

"Go on Billy. That's it. That's it." Sara grunted as she took a hand from the headrest and applied it to her clit, rubbing vigorously.

After another minute or so her body went stiff and then started to shake as she went over the edge. Billy maintained his pace for a few seconds more.

He really wanted to shoot his load deep in Sara's pussy but more than that, he wanted Ali to see him squirt his load.

So, as Sara continued to shake, he suddenly pulled his cock from her pussy, wrapped his right hand around the shaft about halfway up and began to pump it. After a couple of strokes, as his hand slid up toward the head, he shot a huge rope of thick white cum up Sara's back, letting out a guttural grunt as he did so. After a second, he pulled his hand down his shaft and then back up again, and with another deep grunt, he and shot another rope, and then another and then another until he had shot his load.

All the time he was cummin, Billy was staring at Ali who was mesmerised by the amount of jizz he was squirting on her mom. Ali had been on the edge already and seeing his huge cock again and watching him squirt was enough to push her over.

Billy stared as, like her mom, first Ali's body went rigid and then she began to tremble and shake, barely being able to keep her balance.

Xxxxx

As Sara began to recover her senses for the second time in the session, Billy bent down and picked up his t-shirt. "Here, let me wipe up the mess I have made on your back," he offered.

Ali, who was also just coming round, would have been happy to have licked it all off her mom and swallow it!

"Thank you," Sara said, as he began to wipe up his own cum off her.

"Jeez Billy, that was amazing! You sure do know how to fuck.... for an old man," she teased, as she got off the couch before turning around to sit down on it. "Seriously though, that is best fuck I have ever had. All that stuff about size doesn't matter is bollocks!"

Then she asked "How long does it take you to recover?" Sara asked.

"Why? Do you want to go again?" he asked.

"Well, I thought we might go up to bed where there is a bit more comfort."

"Why, what do you have in mind?

"I quite like cowgirl; it makes me feel dominant!"

"Well, we can do that here if we push the table out the way," he suggested wanting to stay where they were so Ali could keep watching.

To be continued.

12