Night Manoeuvres Pt. 02

Story Info
Billy has fucked the mom but is now lusting for the teen.
2.5k words
4.13
5.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what is your recovery time then?" Sara asked again, determined to get an answer.

"Why do you ask?"

"I thought maybe I could ride you next."

"Ok. Well, if you suck on this, you will find out!" Billy proffered, taking hold of his limp member, and moving it up close to her face.

Sara pushed his hand away and wrapped her slender fingers around the now rather sad specimen. As soon as she touched it, she could feel it start to grow in her hand.

"!This shouldn't take long then,!" she thought, as she pulled it toward her mouth, slipped the helmet into her mouth and began to suck on it.

As she sucked and licked it, she could feel it getting thicker and actually see it getting longer.

After only a minute or so, she let it go. It stood erect and proud, jutting from his groin once more.

"Jeez, that was fucking quick Billy. Amazing for an old guy like you!" she quipped.

Billy ignored the backhanded compliment, turning around to push the coffee table out of the way to create space for them to fuck.

As he laid on his back on the floor, Sara rose up from the couch and moved to stand over him, straddling his hips.

"Come on girl, sit on my cock?" he said, taking hold of it at the base and pointing it vertically upwards toward her.

Sara duly mounted him, sliding slowly down his long shaft, and, with a blend of bouncing and grinding, brought herself off four or five times; she lost count.

She was knackered after the last orgasm though and collapsed, lying on top of him.

Billy had managed to save his latest load though, and wanted to give the watching teen voyeur another show of his fucking prowess.

He rolled the recovering Sara off of him and helped her to kneel up on all fours so he could fuck her once more, in the doggy position.

There was no time for tender sex now, it was going to be hardcore!

Her pussy was gaping from all the evenings action, so he just rammed the full length into her in one long stroke.

He held it there for a moment and then he started pounding her with long deep strokes, as fast and as hard as he could.

All the time she was moaning and groaning as he pounded away. At one point she turned to look at him as if to ask to calm down. He could see her tits swinging violently at that point really and that really spurred him on.

After a good few minutes, in which Sara came again another two or three times, he could sense he was about to come yet again. As before, just as he was about to squirt, he pulled out of her pussy, wrapped his right hand around the shaft and began to pump it.

After a couple of strokes, as his hand slid up toward the head, for the second time that evening he shot a huge rope of thick white cum up Sara's back, letting out a guttural grunt as he did so. Immediately, he pulled his hand down his shaft and then back up again, and with another deep grunt, he shot another rope, and then another and then another until he had shot his second load of the evening.

"!Fuck me, I reckon that was bigger than the first load,!" thought Ali, "!How is that even possible.!"

As they recovered and started to gather their things, Sara's back was yet again covered in Billy's spunk and so had to be cleaned up with the now crusty t-shirt.

"I think we should add this type of evening to you weekly list of duties, don't you?" Sara announced. He wasn't going to refuse!

As Sara and Billy made moves to retire to their rooms, Ali realised she had better make her escape.

Xxxxx

Billy had quite a large suite. As you opened the door, the head of the bed was on the wall to the left. On the wall opposite the bed was a huge flat screen TV. Past that, on the same wall was the entrance to the bathroom. On the other side of the bed was a sofa facing away from the door, toward a set of big glass doors that opened onto a balcony. There was a desk and chair to the left of the sofa, on the same wall as the head of the bed.

On returning to his room, Billy decided to shower after all the exertions of the evening. Even though it was now three in the morning, he was wide awake and buzzing. After drying off, Billy wrapped a big white bath towel around his waist and went to get his laptop before setting himself up to sit at the head of the bed, supported by pillows behind him.

He might have already seen plenty of action, but he was still feeling horny, with images of Ali naked and rubbing her clit running through his mind. He decided he was going to watch some porn. His laptop was linked to the big TV via Bluetooth, so now he just needed to decide what to watch. There was no contest! He plugged in the firestick he used to store the best security camera footage of Ali rubbing her pussy, opened the file and pressed play. He turned the on the TV and there she was, rubbing away on an 84-inch screen. His cock began to stiffen instantly.

As it grew into another full-blown erection, he pulled the towel apart so he could stroke his throbbing shaft.

After about 5 minutes or so, there was quite knock on the door, but before he could say anything, it began to open.

"What the fuck Ali, you can't be here." He screeched, trying to cover up his embarrassment with the towel as she walked in wearing a white silk dressing gown.

"Why not?"

"Because your mom will go mad."

"No, she won't. She won't know. I'm not going to tell her, and I'm sure you're not. And if she does find out and say anything I will threaten to tell papa that I saw her fuckin you."

Then Ali saw what was on the TV screen. "What the fuck! Is that me on there. Yes, it is!! Fuckin hell, how did you get that?"

And then she realised. "You've download that from the CCTV feed from the cameras around the pool haven't you and saved it. And now you are wanking off to it. You dirty old man! Mind you, having said that, it does look rather erotic, doesn't it? I could be a porn star!" she added, with a giggle.

After a short pause, she asked, "Have you downloaded the footage from your session in the Den earlier? You have, haven't you! Can you play that from the beginning please, as I missed the first few minutes?"

As Billy worked the laptop to open and play the Den footage file, Ali went on, "So, did you like my little exhibition earlier? Of course you did! I bet you loved it," she said. "And I bet you really wanted to fuck me, didn't you? That is why you've been rewatching the videos of me masturbating, isn't it? And now that huge cock of yours is good and hard again and ready to fuck."

Before she went further, she saw that the Den footage had started playing and was showing just her mom in the room. Sara was setting up the laptop to play the porn Ali had seen and then she settled down on the couch, lolling into the back rest.

On the porn clip, the teen girl in the gloryhole had stripped off as she watched porn on the screen in the booth and then she started to rub her clit. Ali could see her mom was getting horny because she began to rub her nipples through the white silk blouse she was wearing. As the on-screen teen continued to rub her clit, a huge black cock appeared through on of the many holes around the booth, and the girl immediately went to play with it.

This was obviously really hot stuff to Sara as she now slipped a hand under her short black skirt, stuffed it in her black silk panties started to rub her clit. As the girl suck and tugged the cock and it grew bigger and harder, Ali watched her Mom slip of the panties and hitch up her short skirt around her waist to give her better access to her quim. As the girl moved to mount the huge cock, rubbing the end back and forth along her teen pussy, Ali watched her Mom stuff three fingers in her pussy and began to finger fuck herself.

Then suddenly on screen, there was the sound of a door creaking and all hell broke loose, with Billy appearing sheepishly.

"So that is how you ended up in the room with Mom," said Ali. She had to watch for a few minutes more though, before it got to the part she was waiting for. That was when Sara instructed Billy to get undressed, and that is when he shed his t-shirt and then his shorts and his big erect cock came into view for the first. A moment that changed Ali's life!

"That is some cock for an old guy!" she quipped.

"Hey, less of the old, miss."

"Why, what you going to do, spank me?"

"No, you would probably like that."

"Yeh, you're probably right, especially if you took my panties down to do it!"

"I would also like it if you pounded my tight teen pussy like you did to Moms earlier. Is that big cock of yours still hard enough to give it a go?" Ali asked.

"Why don't you come and find out?" Billy suggested.

"Ok then I will," she replied making a move toward the bed in front of her. As she did so, she slipped off her gown and let it fall to the floor; she was naked underneath. Billy's cock twitched at the sight.

Climbing onto to the bed and kneeling to his right-hand side, she took hold of the two sides of the towel and pulled them apart to reveal his big cock laying flat against his torso.

Close up it was the thickness, not just the length, that surprised Ali.

"Wow, it is even more impressive in the flesh," she cooed, as she wrapped a hand around the long thick shaft and began to tug it. As she tugged, she bent her head forward and took the big bulbous helmet in her tiny teen mouth and sucked on it.

"Fuck, yes!" Billy groaned, enjoying the feel.

She sucked and tugged for a good few minutes until Billy advised her that if she kept it up he was going to squirt his load. That made her stop.

She quickly moved to mount him, swinging her right leg over his hips. Then, kneeling up, she took a hold of his cock again and pointed the head at her quim before slowly bending her knees to bring the two together. First the tip touched her pussy lips and then it prised them apart, as the helmet gradually pushed its way into her chute.

She gave out a deep groan as the object of her lust entered her teen pussy for the first time. Savouring the moments, she waited before then slowly lowering her butt to slide down his length. She didn't stop until her swollen clit hit his pelvic bone.

"Fuck, you are big!" She groaned.

"And your teen pussy is tight! Maybe we should have used some lube?"

"No, give it a minute and it will be alright."

But she didn't wait a minute. She leant forward and placed her hands either side of his shoulders and then she began to slide back and forth along his cock, ramming it back home deep each time.

After doing that for a minute or two, and having got used to his length and girth, she sat upright again, and this time she alternated between bouncing on his cock one minute and then sitting right down on it and sliding her ass back and forth to grind her clit against him the next,

Ali was just getting into a rhythm when suddenly the door swung open, and Sara walked in.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Sara screeched.

"I'm fucking Billy!" Ali replied, continuing to ride him.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"I'm fucking him like you did earlier.

"What, you saw me?"

"Yes, and it was recorded," Ali added with a nod to the TV screen.

Sara saw the footage on screen, "!Oh fuck! The game is up! They have got me.!" She thought, as she tried to gather herself.

"Why don't you sit in the chair over there and watch us like I had to watch you two earlier," Ali suggested, referencing the large armchair in the corner behind the door.

Not sure what she could do at this point, Sara did as she was told and sat in the chair and watched as her baby girl rode a huge cock like pro. Sara had to admit to herself that she felt jealous of her teenage daughter as she rode Billy's big cock.

As Ali continued to alternate between bouncing up and down on Billy's long shaft and then sitting right down on it and sliding her hips back and forth to grind her clit against his groin, Sara also had to admit that watching was making her horny yet again!

So much so that she slung her left leg over the left arm of the chair, pulled open her gown and began to rub her slimy pussy.

Sara had been rubbing vigorously for a minute or two when Ali suddenly announced, she was going to cum. She was now just sitting right down on the cock and grinding until her whole body began to shake.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cummimg!" Ali groaned as Sara also orgasmed forcefully.

"Do you want to change positions/" Billy asked, as Ali recovered.

"No, just give me a sec," she answered, and then almost straight away, she began to grind again. "I am so horny, I could ride you all night!" she announced.

It wasn't long before the second orgasm hit.

"Can I have a ride now?" Sara pleaded, desperate to ease the ache in her loins.

"No, you have had your share for the night, you will have to wait till another time," Ali replied to her, climbing off of Billy to kneel beside on all fours. "Come on, billy fuck me doggy style like you did mom, and shoot your load in me, if you have any left" Ali instructed.

So, Billy did as he was told; he fucked her fast and hard making her cum yet again before squirting a full load deep inside her teen pussy.

Sara also came again before slinking off back to her room, longing for the next time she could have that big fucking cock.