Night Moves

Story Info
A surprise in the night.
1.6k words
4.26
23.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

By the time she was awake, I had her immobilized.

It was dark in the bedroom, enough that I was working by feel as much as by sight. That was fine, for now - I'd seen her in the light before; that was why I was here in her bedroom tonight.

I'd taken the usual precautions, of course. I knew that nobody else was going to arrive, and that any sounds in the bedroom wouldn't even make it down the hall, much less next door; still, I had quietly locked the bedroom door before undressing.

She was a light sleeper - when I stripped the covers back, she started to stir. I moved fast; by the time she her eyes had opened I had both her arms stretched tightly above her head, and had forced her knees far apart with my own. She took the situation in almost immediately; after a single convulsive surge of her body left me unmoved, she tried to speak.

I wasn't in the mood to listen, though. I grabbed her throat and told her her to be still. She was intelligent enough to do what I said.

She started to fight again, though, when I moved my free hand from her throat to her body. Time to lay out the facts.

"Be still, woman. I'm bigger, stronger, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. Do what I say, and you'll enjoy this a lot more. Tonight, your body is mine. Your cunt; your mouth; your ass if I feel like it. Fighting won't change that - it just turns me on more, and means that you get it harder. Nod if you understand."

After a few seconds, I saw her head bob.

Now that I had her forced cooperation, I moved my free hand down her body again. She was wearing an oversize t shirt as a nightgown, with nothing underneath. I wadded the shirt up in my fist, and pulled it up. She tried to keep her butt on the bed, but I was able to get it above her waist; once I had the back free of her hips, it was easy to slide it up over her head. A moment later, I had it twisted firmly around her wrists.

I paused a moment to look at my prize. My eyes had adjusted to the dark enough that I could dimly see her. She was my idea of what a woman should be; slender, fit, with a small firm breasts. Her long hair lay spread out wildly. Her nude body looked almost like I had imagined the first time I saw her, except for a very nice surprise. She must wear industrial strength bras all the time; I never would have suspected such oversize nipples on those A-cup tits. Definitely have to think of something to do with those.

It was hard to be sure in the dark, but I thought I could see her blushing.

She jerked when I slid my free hand between her legs, and I was certain now; she was blushing.

I held my face impassive, and started to rub my fingers up and down her pussy. It might have been against her will, but her body started to warm. When I slid my middle finger into her cunt and hooked it, her body jerked. I flicked her clit lightly, and it jerked again. She was wet enough now, and I was tempted to take her without any more preliminaries.

When I forced her legs further apart, I could feel her clenching her body. Pointless, really. She was wet enough that I could push my cock in easily, no matter what she did. Instead, though, moved my head down and sucked in one of those tasty-looking nipples.

Despite her resistance, her body had been responding - the nipple was almost painfully erect, thumb-sized and nearly an inch long.

"Painfully" may have been the word, too, by the way she bucked. No, "ticklish" was it, I decided, as I started to pull and twist the other nipple. Light touches brought a more violent response than pinches or nips. I spent several minutes just exploring my toy's reactions.

When I switched my mouth from one spike to the other, I felt her pussy again. It was extremely wet; I was able to slide a finger in easily. I brought it up to taste - delicious. If I had thought to bring something to fasten her hands out of the way, I would have loved to eat her cunt, to force her to come despite herself. Oh, well.

Instead, I went back to her first nipple, biting it lightly and pulling my head back till her was stretched to its maximum length. While she was still convulsing, I buried my cock to the hilt in her pussy.

God! If she hadn't been so lubricated it would have been hard to get it in. Her bucking just made it tighter. I tightened my grip on her wrists to make sure she didn't escape, and matched my thrusting to her thrashing. Whenever she showed signs of slowing, I would tweak her nipple or her clit.

I smiled sardonically when I felt her bucks turn into matching thrusts. I'm sure that she hated herself for starting to respond - her body was a great deal sluttier than she would like to admit. I made sure that I rubbed her clit as hard as I could with each stroke.

Her strangled groan came as a surprise; she clenched her teeth and nearly threw me off as her orgasm started. Instead, I started pounding her as hard as I could - her coming was such a turn-on that I erupted myself before her orgasm was finished.

It was several minutes before either of us tried to move.

"Are you done now?" she asked in a hoarse whisper.

Rather than answering, I grabbed a handful of hair and moved my cock up to her mouth. She just stared at it.

"Clean it!"

"No, I don't ..."

"Tonight, you do. You want me happy, and I don't want a lady - I want a slut. And you are one, aren't you?"

Her mouth may not have been expert, but once she started she did her best to please; her reluctance made her efforts all the more stimulating. Soon, I was hard again.

This time, I put a pillow on the bed and put her belly-down on top of it. Her butt stuck up in the air quite nicely. I kept one hand on the nape of her neck to hold her still and knelt behind her.

Her slit was still wet, and I slid the fingers of my free hand up and down, getting them nice and wet. Perhaps the forced cock sucking had turned her on a little, or maybe she was still excited from being fucked earlier, but I could feel her pressing back slightly every time I slid my fingers past her clit. To be sure, I slid my thumb into her cunt while I cupped her mound. Yes, a definite response - she was pushing as hard as I was. Certainly not a lady in bed, no matter what she liked to pretend.

I rubbed my cock up and down her slit to get it well lubricated, sliding up into the cleft between her cheeks as well. She tensed when it slid past her asshole. I was tempted, and lingered a moment longer to scare her, but I had other plans tonight. I moved forward, and pushed into her cunt from the rear, instead. As I'd expected, from this angle she was even tighter. It felt marvelous, and I grabbed her hips with both hands to allow me to push harder.

Once again, I could feel her response. I moved one hand around underneath her and started playing with her clit, rubbing and pinching it lightly as I thrust. Her motions grew even more frantic, and I felt her own hand push in to take over. She needed to finish, and at this moment who I was didn't matter - for the moment, I was just means to an end.

Whatever her reasons, her responses were lifting me up, too - she was a fantastic fuck. I did feel a little bit superfluous, though. I wanted her attention on me. To get her attention, I slid my well-lubricated thumb into her asshole. It got her attention, all right - she came, hard. It took all my strength to stay on when she started to buck, and I had to grab her hips with both hands again. The feeling of her bucking her hips back sent me over the edge - I thrust into as hard as I could, and came so hard I almost collapsed.

I was too tired to get up right away, but I forced myself to roll off her and pulled her into my arms. At first, she just lay there quietly shaking. Finally, though, she must have sensed that I was through with her, and she tried to speak. Her voice was so hoarse that she had to start over a couple of times before I could understand her.

"You bastard! Are you satisfied now?"

"Yes - and so are you. Don't try to tell me you didn't enjoy yourself."

"I didn't ... I don't ... All right, I did. But so did you. And that was more than I could handle every day."

"We'll save it for special occasions."

"Very special occasions. Have I told you how much I love you?"

"You showed me. Good night, darling."

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers