Night Moves in the Daytime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness, I had no idea you could cum that much," she said.

"I don't usually, but it's so much better when you do it. Honestly, Jodi, both of those orgasms were way more intense than I'm used to. Holy cow!"

"Well, I guess we ought to go jump in the water again. I feel a little sticky."

"Good idea. Then we can eat some lunch."

Eventually , the happy couple parted ways, but only after agreeing to meet again in two days ... with some new ideas, hopefully.

The very next day, Jodi made it a point to find time to get with Aunt Joan again, and she gave her some details of what she had done with Eli. Aunt Joan critiqued what had happened, then offered some suggestions for what Jodi could try the next time, including her first instructions about how to give a blow job.

Jodi was fascinated by what she was hearing, because she'd already had an urge to put Eli in her mouth. At least now she had a better idea of what to do.

As she was leaving, Aunt Joan said, "I have to say, this is exciting for me. I wish I'd had somebody to tell me how to do things when I was starting out. I can't wait to meet this boy."

"Oh, you will. And I really appreciate you teaching me this stuff. I can't wait to tell you how it works."

Meanwhile, Eli was perusing more of the Playboys. There were plenty of questions that didn't really apply, but he did find one long answer on how to please a woman with your tongue that he thought might come in handy soon. He wasn't sure he was ready for that yet, but now he had some knowledge if it happened.

A day later, the last day before both teens would begin their summer jobs, was another postcard weather day - warm and sunny with low humidity. They were determined to make the most of the time they had, so they moved their meeting time up to 10.

This time, Jodi was just entering the trees about 9:45 with her bike when she saw Eli coming around the bend in the road, so she waited for him and they walked in together.

Eli said, "I tried staying up later last night so I'd sleep better, but it didn't work. I couldn't stop thinking about the last time we were here."

"Well, I didn't sleep much either. But I was actually thinking about what might happen today."

"Do you know something I don't?"

"Maybe. I guess you'll just have to find out."

"Oh, wow, you're freaking me out, Jodi."

She just laughed.

Once they got the drinks in the river and the blanket arranged, they laid down and began kissing. They were both trembling with excitement, wondering where their budding romance would take them today.

Eli had made up his mind that he would make the first move today, so as their tongues did a dance, he moved his right hand up the side of Jodi's body and cupped her left breast. He realized two things right away - she was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were already firm.

As he lightly squeezed her tit and rubbed the palm of his hand across her nipple, he heard her go, "Mmmm" in her throat. He continued his exploration for a couple of minutes, then switched over to her right breast, giving it the same amount of attention.

He took his hand away for a moment to give him a chance to rearrange the growing bulge in his shorts, and when he brought it back, he slid it under the hem of Jodi's polo shirt.

Eli continued up until he could feel his hand encounter her mounds of flesh again. He began a gentle massage of them again, remembering a piece he read in Playboy about not grabbing too hard. From her reactions, it seemed Jodi was enjoying it.

Yes, she was. She was pleasantly surprised by Eli's gentle handling of her tits. The few times she'd talked to her friends and this subject came up, they complained about getting practically pawed by their boyfriends.

Eventually, Eli said, "Can we take your shirt off?"

Jodi quickly sat up and pulled the top over her head. Before she laid back down again, Eli leaned forward and kissed her nearest breast right on the nipple. He noted how much bigger they looked when she was not laying down, and they felt a little different, too, as he took hold of the opposite tit with his hand.

"Oooh, that feels nice," Jodi cooed.

Eli got busy kissing and licking her breast, then sucked the nipple into his mouth. He could feel the smooth texture of her skin, and the hard nipple and the skin around the nipple that had tiny bumps on it. He was spurred on by her responses, so he moved across to the other breast and gave it the same treatment.

At the same time, he took his right hand and moved it down her belly to rest between her legs. As soon as he got to that point, Jodi moved her legs apart, giving him better access. Basically all he did was begin rubbing his hand over her crotch and she answered by pushing back against him.

As he moved his face from breast to breast, he pushed harder on her mound and she ground back into his hand harder. The longer Eli had his fingers there, the more heat he could feel and eventually he could feel some dampness, too.

It was right about then that Jodi yelped, "Oh, god. Oh, yeah - don't stop. Please."

He did not stop, and it was only seconds later that he could feel Jodi shaking like she did two days ago, obviously having an orgasm.

Jodi felt like every nerve in her body was tingling before her orgasm, but even so, she was shocked at how quickly it fired up. Her chest was heaving and she knew her panties had to be soaked, but it was worth it for that rush of excitement.

"Gosh, Eli, that was wonderful - you make me feel so good!"

They moved into a tight hug and dropped down to the blanket again, but it wasn't long before Jodi opened her eyes and saw the tent in Eli's shorts, and said, "Oh, my, I think we're going to have to help you out before you rip your pants!"

She got to her knees and unzipped his shorts, carefully withdrawing his throbbing dick, then yanking his pants and briefs down his legs. Just as she did in the last session, she began slowly stroking Eli, and she found a good rhythm early. But she didn't want him to come so fast this time.

Jodi changed her position so she was draped over Eli's body with her left side across him and left elbow on the blanket. With her back to him, she didn't think he could see what she was doing.

Before she took hold of him again with her right hand, she spit in it, then slathered it over his cock, making it practically frictionless. As Jodi was trying to draw up enough courage to put her mouth on Eli's dick, she realized from Eli's moans that he was already pretty close to coming, so she slowed her strokes down to almost nothing.

He seemed to calm down after about a minute, and she knew it was now or never. She said, "I'm going to spit on it," and leaned her head forward. She did drop a small amount of spit on the head, but she kept going and smoothed her lips over the tip of the cock. Jodi kept slowly moving forward until she felt her mouth slide over the head of his dick and onto the shaft.

Eli was a little curious as to why Jodi had slowed down, because he wasn't far from an orgasm. He heard her say she was going to spit on it and felt her move forward. But he was not prepared at all for what she did next.

When he felt her lips touch his cock he almost came right then. Then he felt her move down over the head and he couldn't believe the sensations. Even better, if he leaned to his left he could see her mouth on him, which revved his engines even more. This had to be the best feeling in the world!

Jodi's senses were all on high alert. The first thing she noticed was the soft texture of the head of Eli's dick, and the heat emanating from it. Then her taste buds got into action, immediately followed by a cascade of saliva. As she reached his shaft, she could sense the steel just under the skin's surface. It was just an amazing variety of senses exploding - sight, taste, feel and even smell.

She moved her head back up to the tip again, then went back down again, going a little further. She did it again, and then again, going down a little more each time. But just when she was getting the hang of it, Eli yelled, "I'm gonna come!"

Jodi instinctively picked her head up, releasing his cock from her lips, even as her hand moved up and down the shaft.

At that moment, with her head about a foot away, Eli's first shot of cum blasted into the air and smacked Jodi right in the face. The splash went across her open mouth, getting some on each lip, some on her tongue and even on her teeth. The second rope blasted out and hit her on her cheek, going almost to her ear, before she moved away.

As she kept jerking, Jodi was keenly aware of the hot load on her face. She could easily detect the unique smell, and she wanted to taste it. So, she used her tongue to gather in the semen from her lips until she had a large glob of it on her tongue.

She let it sit there for a couple of seconds, then closed her mouth. It was different, like nothing she had ever tasted. But she thought it tasted better than it smelled, so all in all it wasn't bad. Aunt Joan had said she might hate it, but she might like it, too. Jodi thought it might take a few more samples to know for sure.

So she reached up with her hand and got another small scoop of cum from her cheek, then licked it off her fingers.

Jodi had been so self-absorbed in all of the new sensations, she had momentarily forgotten about Eli, so she spun around to look at him.

He had this huge, lopsided grin on his face and he said, very slowly, "That might have been the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't believe how good that felt."

"That was pretty cool, wasn't it? I really liked doing it, too."

"Hey, I must have gotten some on you - there's still some on your cheek," and he reached up to wipe it off with his thumb.

As he moved away, Jodi took his wrist and pulled it toward her, then stuck his thumb in her mouth and sucked off the semen.

Eli's eyes got big as he watched, then he heard Jodi say, "I think I like that stuff."

"Wow, you looked sexy doing that."

"Hey, let's go for a swim; I need to cool off a little. Then we can eat lunch - for some reason, I'm really hungry."

The young lovers played around in the cool water for a while, then ate lunch while they dried off.

"So, did you like that surprise?" Jodi said as they put the food containers away.

"Oh, my god, that was unbelievable. I'd heard guys talking about, but I never knew it would feel that good. Did your Aunt Joan tell you about that, too?"

"She did. What she didn't tell me was how much fun it was. But you came so fast I didn't get to do it much. How about if you let me do it again?"

Eli was stunned by her desire. He had been expecting that the next thing they'd try would be him going down on her, but he wasn't about to tell her no.

"Uh, sure. You can do it as much as you want, believe me."

This time, as Eli sat and stretched his legs out, Jodi kneeled between them. Right away she noticed that Eli wasn't hard. No matter, she lightly took hold of his dick and placed her lips on it, then slowly worked as much as she could into her mouth. In his current state, she was able to take in the whole thing.

It felt soft and warm, and Jodi was again struck by the manly taste and smell. She also noticed right away that it was growing. She began to move up and down a little bit and each time she did it lengthened a little bit. It was an awesome feeling, and gave her a feeling of achievement that she was the one making it grow.

In less than 30 seconds, Eli was totally stiff and Jodi could now only get about half of him into her mouth. By that time her saliva was gushing out and it wasn't long before his cock was glistening and wet.

Jodi tried to remember some of the tricks Aunt Joan had told her. She went back up to the top and licked all around the head of the dick, and then laved her tongue just under the head. That must be the right spot because Eli groaned with pleasure when she hit it. She continued to swirl her tongue around the edge of the head.

She put her lips on the side of his cock and slid them all the way to the base, then back up the other side. Then she put him back inside her mouth and began a steady bobbing motion, taking in about 3-4 inches each time, remembering Aunt Joan saying, "It's called a blow job, but what you're really doing is sucking - as hard as you can."

No matter what Jodi did, Eli was in heaven. He had no idea sex could be this crazy good. The feelings that were flowing from his dick to his brain were out of control, and all he could do was sit back and enjoy the show.

Without any experience, Jodi had to stop frequently to take a deep breath, but she switched to her hand when that was the case. She looked up at Eli when she did and was encouraged by his rapturous smile.

It seemed like an hour to both of them, but was really only about 15 minutes, when Eli could feel his orgasm starting. Jodi could tell that his breathing was getting faster and his legs began jumping around, and she had a decision to make.

Should she take all of his cum in her mouth, or just taste it? She wanted to get a better idea if she liked it this time, so she decided to give it a shot.

When she saw Eli's legs straighten out and his hands pull into fists, she got ready. She thought, anyway.

But she wasn't totally ready for how fast the cum spurted into her mouth and hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag a little. She recovered quickly, however, taking the second blast and sneaking in a short breath before more entered her mouth.

Eli had almost stopped breathing. He could not believe how intense his orgasm was; it seemed to involve every muscle and every nerve in his body.

As more shots came out of Eli's cock, Jodi decided to swallow what she could. But about the same time, his last big spurt came out, so there was a pretty good load in her mouth as his orgasm started to wane. She rolled the cum over her tongue and kind of swished it around in her mouth. It had a weird texture, but the taste wasn't bad at all. In fact, she realized that it was better than the last time because it was still hot. And there was no mess to clean up.

Jodi was still lightly sucking on his dick as Eli looked at her. He knew he was an incredibly lucky boy for finding a girl so pretty who was willing to try all these things with him.

And then she gave him an image he wouldn't soon forget when she finally pulled up, let his wet cock plop out of her mouth and licked her tongue around her lips to make sure she got it all.

"Wow, that was fun. I really liked doing that."

"Fun for you? Jodi, I thought my head was going to blow up. Holy shit!"

Jodi shifted over beside Eli and put her head on his chest, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin.

"This is kind of nice, being able to try this stuff out with you. You make me feel comfortable about it."

"Yeah, me, too. But you also make me hot. And you helped me make up my mind about another thing - I have something I'd like to try today, too. But let's just lay here for a while. I've gotta catch my breath a little."

They took about 20 minutes to recharge, talking about a variety of things. One thing they knew for sure was that their chances to get together were going to be fewer and shorter, unless their days off matched up.

Eli finally got up the nerve to start things up again. He was determined, especially after what Jodi had done for him today, to return the favor.

He shifted to his left side and maneuvered so that Jodi was on her back. After some tender kisses, Eli said, "You have taken care of me today, now it's my turn to please you. At least I hope I can."

His right hand traced a line down her cheek, onto her chin and down her neck to her shoulder. He kept it going until reaching her breasts, feeling her already-taut nipples. At the same time that his hand moved down onto her stomach, he leaned over to kiss her tits.

By the time his hand reached her pussy, Jodi was mewling, and she responded by opening her legs and raising her knees to give him better access.

Eli continued to caress her breasts with his tongue and lips, while his fingers got busy in her damp slit. He was surprised, and delighted, by how wet she got so quickly and it made it easy to delve his fingers past her juicy lips.

Jodi was thrilled to have both her breasts and pussy worked on at the same time, and it was making her squirm. But when he felt Eli moving down and trailing kisses down her abdomen, her level of excitement jumped up another notch. She had no idea he'd try that today.

As he went lower and lower, Eli psyched himself up for what he was about to do for the first time. He tried to remember what he'd read in that Playboy article.

When he reached her blonde bush, he continued his kissing, hitting both of her legs and burying his nose in her hair. His nostrils were intoxicated with the musky smell Jodi was emitting. Then he realized he'd have to move to get the best angle.

Eli shifted over between her legs and raised up on his elbows. Right before his eyes was the one thing teenage boys always dreamed about in its full glory. He gently ran his fingers up and down her slit and then to the sides of her mound.

He was mesmerized as a drop of clear nectar dripped down her inner lips. He stuck out his tongue and captured it, and the taste made him beg for more.

He scooched up a little closer, then ran his tongue along the creamy slit, from where it began behind the hairs to as far down as he could reach. That move made Jodi shiver, which emboldened him even more.

He took several more light licks and then began moving his tongue from side to side, as the article had suggested, moving up and down her pussy. Then he moved his tongue inside the juicy folds and he was again shocked by how wet she was. Jodi's moans told him he must be doing something right.

Eli took some wide swipes with his tongue, then tried to burrow deeper, wiggling his tongue as much as he could. He realized he couldn't go too deep - her moisture might get in his nose if he wasn't careful.

Next, he went to the bottom of her gash, where a lot of her juices had gathered. He slowly moved up toward her bush as he moved his tongue hard to each side. When he reached the top he touched what must have been a sensitive spot, because Jodi sucked in her breath.

Ah, ha - that must be the clitoris the article talked about that he had located in their last session with his fingers. He moved up to place his lips over it and tickled it with his tongue.

Jodi went from a languid, dreamy state to full-on starbursts when Eli found her clit. And as he stayed there, she felt her body begin to shake.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she whispered.

Eli then stopped his tickling movements and tried to actually suck on her little button, and that's when the dam burst. Jodi's hips lifted her butt off the blanket and Eli had to hold on for dear life.

"Ohhhh! Wow. Ahhh."

As her shakes settled down, Eli slipped his tongue down her slit again and was rewarded with a huge amount of juice, which he happily tried to lap up as much as possible. He kept that up until Jodi put her hand on his head and gently pushed him away.

"It's too sensitive - can't take anymore."

So Eli sat up and moved beside her, and about the time he realized that his entire face was slicked with her cream, Jodi looked at him and laughed.

"Guess it was a little messy down there, huh?"

He smiled. "Yeah, maybe, but it was worth it. I could really get into doing that some more."

"I'd love it, but it'll have to wait. I should probably be heading home soon."

Eli wiped his face on the blanket. "Me, too, but I'd better wash my face in the river before I go home. I like your smell, but I'd be worried my mom might smell it on me."

"Ha, ha. You're right. I'm trying to be careful, too. My parents know I'm seeing you now, and they want to meet you, but it wouldn't be good if you walked in smelling like me!"