Night Moves in the Daytime

Story Info
Young couple learns joy of sex on their own.
13.8k words
4.71
28.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers

Author's note: This story is set in the 1960s, in a time of no social media or cell phones. There is a long lead-up before things get cooking, so please show some patience. Thanks.

Eli was just finishing cleaning out the area where his family's sheep had been penned up for several days at the county's farm show when he saw a flash of gold behind a row of hay bales next to him.

As he kept sweeping, he kept looking to see what it was, and finally, when he moved toward the back of his area, he realized it was a girl. She had long, curly blonde locks, and just for a second, she glanced over his way.

Eli was stunned - the girl was really, really cute. She had deep blue eyes and when their eyes met she gave him a smile that lit up her face.

He just nodded his head and smiled back. As he continued his chores, he kept sneaking glances her way, and at least half of the time, she was looking at him, too.

The girl was wearing bib overalls over a plaid flannel shirt, and was tending to a horse that somebody else had brought in.

Eli was completely inexperienced when it came to talking with girls, and was as shy as could be, but he knew he'd have to at least introduce himself to this girl.

Jodi had heard somebody in the next stall doing some raking, but it wasn't until she led the horse deeper into her stall that she looked over and saw it was boy. As they smiled at each other, Jodi took him in: he was tall, wearing a flannel shirt, tight jeans and boots, and he had a handsome face with brown eyes and fairly long dirty blonde hair.

As they kept looking at each other, Jodi got the sense that he'd be over to talk to her. She liked what she saw, but she was painfully shy and was almost hoping he wouldn't do it.

Once he was done, Eli forced himself to go over and say hello. He was 17, a junior in high school, and, other than attending church and some social events at the church, he hadn't been out in the world much. But he had been feeling some kind of mental pull that was beginning to make him want to see what else was out there.

Something told him he had to at least meet this girl.

Jodi saw him walking toward her and knew there was no way to escape. And, really, for one of the first times in her young life, she was actually hoping to meet a guy. Her family was very conservative, their lives were centered around their church, and she was halfway through her junior year at school. All that made for a pretty dull life and she was starting to think about ways to expand her horizons.

Something told her she had to at least say hello to this guy.

Eli put his arms on the hay stack, leaned forward and said, "Hi, I'm Eli."

As he reached out with his hand, Jodi stepped forward, took it, and said, "Hi, back. I'm Jodi."

They chatted about the farm show for a few minutes, he asked about her horse, and they realized that while she would be there for the next couple of days, he was leaving. When Eli's mom came by to let him know it was time to go, all he could manage was, "Well, nice to meet you, Jodi."

It wasn't until he was in their truck and about 5 minutes down the road, he thought to himself, "You idiot - you don't even know her whole name or where she lives. You're probably never going to see her again."

Jodi was wistfully thinking, "That was nice while it lasted, but I don't even know who he is. Oh, well."

Fate, however, decided to bring them back together again.

On a Saturday afternoon in late October, Jodi's church put on a new event, A Day on the Farm, with hay rides, bobbing for apples, lots to eat, games and plenty of other stuff. She was in charge of the milk shake stand until 3:00, then was free to have fun until her parents came to get her around 5:00.

About 10 minutes before her shift was over, she looked at the short line of people waiting to get shakes and she saw Eli at the end of the line. He hadn't seen her yet, so she played it cool. When he was the next one to get served, he finally saw her and she watched as his face broke into a smile, which she matched while giving him a quick wave.

As she handed him a peanut butter shake, she leaned a little closer and said, "Hey, I get off in a couple of minutes, can you hang around?"

"Absolutely. And this is a really good shake."

Eli waited for her as he polished off the treat. When she came out of the booth, he reached out his hand to her, and she took it with a strong grip.

She said, "It's a nice surprise to see you again."

"Yeah, I was a dope last time. I didn't even get your full name or where you live."

"Well, it's Jodi Benton, and I live outside of Dorseyville, about five miles from here."

"OK, I'm Eli Wallace. I live close to Dorseyville, too, just across the river in Gentry County. I guess you go to Dorseyville High; I go to South Perry."

"That's interesting. I live pretty close to the river. I'd bet we're not that far apart. Do you know where the Dairy Freeze is? I'm only about a quarter of a mile from that, down Smith Road."

"Wow, then we're not far apart at all. Do you know that intersection where Stanley's Farm Implements is? We live on Downey Road back a few houses from the corner. So we're probably only about, what, a mile and a half from you."

"That's really kind of ironic. Hey, I was going to get something to eat; do you want to come along?"

Eli was thrilled to do anything with Jodi. He had never been in this situation before with a girl and he wasn't sure what to do or say. His palms were sweaty and his heart was pounding.

"Sure, I could do that."

Jodi was giddy inside. She didn't know anything about this boy, but she knew even though she was nervous, she had to at least keep talking to him.

They ended up getting sloppy joes, french fries and Cokes and sat down at a table in the shade to eat. They discovered they had a lot in common: both had one sibling (Jodi an older brother, and Eli a younger sister), neither one played a sport at school, neither one knew for sure what they were doing after they graduated, and both admitted they didn't have much in the way of friends.

The more time they spent together, the easier the conversation got, which was a new experience.

"I really don't like a lot of the girls I know at school," Jodi said. "They talk about everybody else and they're mean. So I just do my work and then go home."

"The guys I know aren't much different. I'd rather be by myself than hang around with them. All they talk about is girls and cars."

Pretty soon - way too soon for either of them - it got to be about 5:00 and Jodi said she had to meet her parents at the front gate.

Eli looked into Jodi's eyes, mustered up all of his courage and said, "Um, do think I could have your phone number? Just in case, you know, we'd want to talk some more?"

"Oh, Eli, that's sweet. Yes, I'd like that."

She pulled a pen out of her pocketbook and wrote it on the palm of his hand, and said, "How about next Saturday night? Can you call then, maybe around 8?"

Eli, amazed that he had a girl's number, just nodded his head.

"Good, talk to you then. Bye, Eli."

"See ya, Jodi."

So every Saturday night, Eli called Jodi and they talked as long as they thought they could get away with it without arousing any suspicions. They told their parents they were just talking to a new friend, but they weren't fooling anybody.

The conversations built a relationship, even though it wasn't traditional. They began to feel comfortable and told each other things they hadn't told anybody else. And they both began coming out of their shell a little at a time.

After a snow-filled winter, Jodi and Eli saw each other at the farm show again in February, but they were both plenty busy and didn't get to spend a lot of time together. But they did make plans to meet at the Dairy Freeze when it opened April 10, celebrating Eli's 18th birthday.

When that day arrived, Eli rode his bike a little over a mile and crossed the river on the two-lane bridge. He was just getting off his bike when he saw Jodi coming down the road, also on her bike.

The sun was out, but it was still a little chilly. Nevertheless, when they got their treats, they sat outside at a picnic table so they could be alone.

"So, do you ride your bike a lot?" Eli asked.

"Yeah. I don't get a chance to drive very much, and I can get to most places I go with my bike. How about you?"

"Same with me. I can't use my folks' car 'cause they always have it, and I don't have the money to buy one yet."

As their little "date" wound down, an idea popped into Eli's head.

"Jodi, I've been thinking about us and trying to figure out how to see you more often, especially with the summer coming up. Why don't we take some bike rides together?"

"Oh, I'd like that. I know some neat places we can go."

When it came time to go, they walked to their bikes. Eli, feeling a boldness he was not used to, walked past the bikes to the side of the building, and motioned Jodi to follow. Out of sight now, he whispered, "Do you think we could do a goodbye kiss? I don't want to ..."

"Yes. Yes we can!"

And with that, Jodi leaned into him and placed her lips on his. After a few seconds, she pulled away. They stared at each other, and simultaneously moved forward, this time kissing with more force and they ended up in a full embrace for about 20 seconds.

Both breathing heavily and with faces flushed, they shared a smile and a laugh, and reluctantly walked back to their bikes.

Eli hopped on quickly and took off. He did not want Jodi to see that his penis was stiff as a board, although she might have realized something was wrong because he had trouble riding his bike properly.

But Jodi didn't notice because she was in a tizzy herself. And it got worse once she sat on her bike and the vibrations from the seat worked their magic on her pussy.

It took Eli about 15 minutes to get home, head to the bathroom, drop his pants and jerk off into the toilet. He realized that the more he saw Jodi, the more he had to take care of himself and the pressure was building.

It took Jodi a little longer to get off, only because she had to talk to her mother for a while when she got home. But as soon as she could escape into her bedroom, her fingers slid down into her panties and she made a juicy mess while relieving herself. This was becoming more of a habit every week.

Jodi's 18th birthday happened on May 25th, a Saturday, the day after school let out. It was a beautiful sunny day in the high 70s and she and Eli planned to meet at the Dairy Freeze again.

While they were eating, Eli said, "Hey, I got that job at Stanley's I wanted to get. I'll be working in the stockroom part of the time and then helping customers. Looks like my hours are 6 to 2. Did you hear about your job at the diner?"

"They just called back yesterday and told me I was accepted as a waitress. I'm working the breakfast and lunch shift, so I'll get out about the same time. So we should be good for some afternoon bike rides."

"Speaking of which, do you want to go on a short one now?"

"We could. I have to be back by 5:30 because they're having a birthday dinner for me, so I have about an hour."

"OK, follow me."

Eli had seen a two-track road on this side of the river that he'd never been on before, so he turned there. After about a half mile, he saw a nice meadow near the river's edge so he pulled to a stop. He didn't see any houses nearby, so he thought they could be alone.

"How's this?"

"It looks fine, Eli, but I thought we were going for a ride."

"We did - a short one. But I was hoping for another kiss, and we can't do that on the bikes."

"Oh, I see how you are. Well, it just so happens I'd like to do that, too, so you're in luck."

They put their kick stands down and found a place where they could sit with their feet hanging over the edge of the bank.

Eli took Jodi's hand in his and turned to face her, looking into those beautiful blue eyes. He wanted to kiss her so badly, but he didn't want to be too bold, so he kept staring.

Finally, Jodi said, "Well, what are you waiting for? You wanted to kiss me, right?"

So they both leaned into it, locked lips, and remained pressed together for well over a minute of sheer bliss. They both took deep breaths and went right back at it. Several minutes later, they took another break and Jodi fell back onto the grass.

She made a waving gesture with her hand in front of her face and said, "Golly, Eli, I feel hot!"

Eli stretched out beside her on his right elbow and said, "I know what you mean. But it feels good doesn't it?""

At the same time, he tried to turn his body toward the ground; otherwise his tented boner would have too obvious.

"Yes, it does. Kiss me again."

So he leaned over her, and this time when he kissed her, he felt her tongue slowly invading his mouth. He wasn't expecting that, but his level of excitement was bumped up a notch, and it went up even more when he realized he was laying on her left breast. What he wanted to do was lay on top of her, but he couldn't do that without her feeling his hardness, and he didn't want that (at least not yet).

Eli then put his left hand in the grass on her other side and began to return the favor with his tongue. After what seemed like about 20 minutes, but was certainly much less than that, he felt Jodi retract her tongue, so he slowly pulled away.

"Oh my gosh, Eli, that was wonderful, but I think I need to be going home. I can't miss my own birthday party."

"No, that wouldn't be a good idea. Do you think we could do another bike ride tomorrow?"

"I think I can get away after church. Why don't we meet at the Dairy Freeze about 2?"

They did a quick kiss and Eli was able to rearrange his dick to a more comfortable position before getting on his bike. Neither one was really ready to part ways, but at least it would be less than a day until they'd see each other again.

While Jodi went home, Eli had an idea. Where they had been wasn't a bad place, but it was out in the open. He wondered if there was a place along the river that would offer a little more privacy. So he crossed to his side of the river and turned right along a county road that paralleled the river.

The farther he went, the more trees there were between himself and the water. Finally, he parked his bike and tied his bandanna to the tree he parked it under and walked through the woods toward the river. Once he could see the water, he turned right.

In about 50 yards, he was delighted to find a perfect spot. There was a grassy area about 20 x 30 surrounded by trees. On the opposite bank was another set of thick trees. Better yet, the small meadow was just a short hop down to a sandy bank. Upstream from that, the river took a slight bend, creating a pool that looked about 5 or 6 feet deep - perfect for swimming.

Eli walked back through the trees to the road, marked a tree with some rocks, then turned right and found his bike and bandanna. He was looking forward to tomorrow.

Sunday afternoon couldn't get there fast enough for either Eli or Jodi. This was the first either of them had serious thoughts about somebody from the opposite sex, and they were both full of strange feelings and excitement.

Eli gobbled down his lunch and was at the Dairy Freeze before 2:00. When it got to be about 2:15, he started to worry. But then he saw Jodi pedaling fast down the road and he relaxed.

"Sorry, but I had to help my mom make a couple of pies before I could leave," she said.

"That's fine. Do you want some ice cream?"

"Nah, I'd rather start riding. Where are we going?"

"I found this place yesterday I want to show you. C'mon, I'll take you there."

So they saddled up and rode across the bridge. It was another perfect day, with the sun out bright except for a few puffy clouds. Eli kept watching to his left until he saw the pile of rocks, then stopped.

"We can leave our bikes in the trees, just follow me."

When they arrived at the meadow, Jodi said, "Oh, Eli, this place is nice! Did you already know about this spot?"

"No, I was just exploring yesterday and lucked into finding it."

"I thought you might take me back to where we were yesterday, so I brought along something that might help. I have to go back to the bike, though."

Jodi was back in a couple of minutes carrying something in her arms, and as she got to the meadow, Eli realized it was a blanket, which caused them both to smile.

"I put this in my saddlebag, just in case," she said. "The grass was a little scratchy last time."

They found a level spot in the sun and stretched the blanket out. They sat down next to each other, with their hips and shoulders touching, and Eli said, "Jodi, I ..."

"Just kiss me, Eli. We can talk later."

With that, Jodi wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down. As soon as they settled, she locked lips with him and they picked up where they left off the day before, with tongues dueling and breathing becoming heavy.

Jodi was so excited she could hardly stand it. Since the day before, her thoughts had all been about Eli and what he was doing to her. She had sensed her body awakening gradually over the last year or so, but her kissing sessions with Eli had ramped up the process. She could feel her nipples harden and could feel a tingling in her vagina, and maybe even sensed that her panties were getting a little damp.

At the same time, she noticed that something hard was poking on her right hip, and smiled to herself when she realized what it had to be.

And she was right. When Jodi pulled Eli down, he didn't have a chance to adjust his body like he had the day before. So not only was he lying across her chest, but his dick was also in contact with her hip. And there was no way he could safely move that wouldn't be obvious what he was doing.

Besides, it felt good. Especially when he began to grind into her a little.

Jodi noticed his movements right away. She was thrilled that she had helped make him hard, and felt good that it wasn't just her who was enjoying what they were doing.

After several more minutes in the same position, Eli realized his left arm was starting to fall asleep, probably from bearing all of his weight on it. So he moved so he was practically on top of Jodi, and right away realized that now his dick was now pushing against the mound between her legs.

He froze, not knowing if he was taking things a little too fast.

But then he felt Jodi push back into him, and her breathing got a little heavier. So did his, especially when he began grinding back into her.

Neither one knew exactly what was happening, other than their passions were raging and it felt good.

Unfortunately for Eli, it felt a little too good. Before he even had much of a buildup, he knew he was going to cum. It happened so much faster than when he jacked off that it surprised him. He let out a yelp, then groaned, and he could feel his sperm gushing into his underwear as he kept pushing against Jodi.

Jodi was in her own blissful state when she heard Eli groan, but she could guess what was happening. Before she could get off herself, he rolled off of her, and when she looked over at him, she could see his face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh, Jodi, I'm sorry. I didn't know that would happen that fast."

"It's OK, Eli, that felt nice. Don't be ashamed."

"Well, I feel stupid, and now I have a mess in my pants."

"I'm a little wet down there, too, so you aren't the only one."

"Did I get some on you?"

"No, dummy, that's from me."

They lay side-by-side for several minutes, lost in their own thoughts.

Eli finally said, "Jodi, I didn't want it to be like this. You're the first girl I've ever even really kissed, and I want to make everything special. That wasn't exactly how I pictured it."

Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers