Night Moves in the Daytime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think that'd make a good first impression."

Over the next three weeks, Eli and Jodi began their summer jobs, and each went to the other's house to meet the parents over a family dinner. When they weren't seeing each other, they burned up the phone lines talking. Both knew that a really good relationship was blooming.

But they also had a lot of youthful passion and found time to meet several times in their designated spot.

Jodi worked on improving her cock sucking skills. What she missed in technique at first, she more than made up for with her enthusiasm, and that was mostly because she really loved doing it. She got off on the feel of a dick in her mouth and how good she made Eli feel.

She had also learned to really appreciate finishing off Eli by taking his cum in her mouth. It made her feel like it was a job well done, and she liked it much better than getting his semen all over her.

With a few more hints from Aunt Joan, she worked on things like swishing her tongue while she sucked, licking his balls and taking them into her mouth, humming, staring up at him while her lips satisfied him, and using her index finger and thumb to stroke him while she sucked, which she found was the best way to make him come.

And, finally, she worked on taking him all the way into her throat. It was the hardest thing she tried to learn and it took quite a few tries. But she eventually overcame her gagging reflex and proudly pushed her lips into his pubic hair and balls. The look on Eli's face made her effort worth it.

Eli used his time wisely, too. With Jodi's help, he learned what things gave her the most satisfaction. She did like it when he started slowly and kissed all over her body first, teasing her a little before burying his face into her sex.

He learned that using his fingers while he licked was a sure way to get her close, and she really liked it when he used two to push deep inside her. In the end, though, everything came down to treating her clit right, and she helped him on his technique there.

He even tried sucking on Jodi's toes once, which he'd read about in the magazine, but all that did was make her squeal - her feet were too sensitive.

By halfway through the second week, although both were fully enjoying their new-found sexuality, they knew there was one big step left. They avoided the conversion for a while, but one day before they had to head home for dinner, Eli broke the ice.

"Jodi, you know I love what we're doing, but ... umm ... there is one more thing I'd like to try with you. I just don't know if now's the right time to suggest it."

"Well, I've been thinking about it, too, Eli. How could we not? It's been so exciting so far, but yeah, I know what you mean."

"I'll tell you what - we're both off Saturday. If it's a nice day, we can spend some extra time here. Maybe before then we can both think about it, and see how we feel."

"OK. I'm nervous, but excited at the same time. I can't wait."

For both of them, Thursday and Friday just crawled along. It was hard to think about anything other than what Saturday promised to bring. Jodi couldn't get to Aunt Joan's, but did manage to have a quiet conversation with her over the phone and she reassured Jodi that it seemed like the time was right for the couple to progress.

Eli had already read everything he could find, so he was hoping that his instincts and the information he had gotten so far would be enough.

When Saturday finally arrived, it was mostly cloudy, but warm and muggy. Eli was ready to leave home by 8:00, but bided his time with some light chores to try to take his mind off it (which didn't work).

Jodi had trouble sleeping until she used her fingers to give herself a long, slow orgasm, enough to allow her to drift off for at least a few hours. She went to sleep dreaming of what Eli was going to do to her the next day and woke up with those same thoughts spinning around in her head.

It seemed like a good omen when Eli reached the bridge on his bike at the same time Jodi came around the bend to the same intersection. It was all smiles and nervous chatter until they had parked their bikes deep in the woods, then they came together for a soul-searching kiss.

As they broke apart, Eli said, "You sure you're ready for this, Jodi?"

She answered by grabbing the blanket, taking his hand and pulling him to the clearing, saying, "Let's do it right now - I can't wait any more," as she began taking off her clothes.

Eli was initially shocked - he had been expecting a long buildup - but recovered in about 1.5 seconds, about the time it took for his dick to become stiff.

They rolled around on the blanket for less than a minute before Jodi said, "Now, Eli."

They quickly shucked off their clothes and Jodi got on her back. Eli kneeled between her legs and placed his quivering cock at her moist lips. He began to press forward, but she stopped him, reached down and moved his cockhead a little lower, and said, "Now push, slowly."

Eli was so excited and nervous that he had to hold back the desire to just plunge right in. He felt his head push past her lips and couldn't believe how hot it was inside. He slowly pushed until he met some resistance, and got a quizzical look on his face.

Jodi quickly brought her hands down to Eli's hips and said, "Just push, baby," as she pulled at the same time. They both felt the sudden freedom and his dick went in more than halfway.

He heard Jodi take in a sharp breath and her eyes briefly teared up, but she said, reassuringly, "We're good."

Eli slowly pulled out, then pushed back in again. It was stunning how hot and soft and tight and slippery it felt, and realized in seconds why screwing was the ultimate thing to do with a girl.

Once the brief pain subsided, Jodi was able to relax and enjoy the physical pleasure of being filled up. She was so thankful that her first was Eli and that he was taking his time. She felt him push in again and this time knew he was all the way in because his pubic hair made contact with her mound.

Eli could not believe how good this felt, and it was all he could do to not start ramming his cock into her. He kept his in-and-out motion going, trying to go as deep as he could each time.

Unfortunately, it felt a little too good.

He suddenly realized he was going to come soon, and his instincts told him he shouldn't come inside her. So, reluctantly, when he pulled up, he pulled all the way out and immediately began shooting cum all over, hitting the blanket and all over the front of Jodi, with streamers of it all over her stomach and chest.

Right away, he felt embarrassment, just like he did when he came inside his pants the first time they made out.

"Jodi, I'm sorry I came so quick, and I wasn't sure if I should stay in or not."

"It's OK, I'm not mad. In fact, I'm thrilled. Did it feel as good for you as it did for me? Well, I guess that's a dumb question since you just spurted all over me."

"Oh, my god, it was unbelievable. I was really trying to hold back, but it felt too good."

"It sure did; I want to do it again."

"Me, too, but I might need a couple of minutes. Here, let me help you out."

Eli moved down the blanket and brought his mouth to her pussy, drinking in the smells of sex as he did. She was ridiculously wet and he buried his face in her folds, licking and flicking his tongue all over. He was practically in a frenzy, moving his mouth up and down and side to side and digging his tongue deep inside to draw out even more juice.

As worked up as she was already, it didn't take Jodi long to come to a rollicking orgasm. Eli kept his face glued to her body as she writhed over the blanket until she settled down.

"Oh, my god that felt good, but I want you back inside me again."

"I'm not quite ready yet."

"Well, just lie down and I'll take care of that."

Eli did as he was told and Jodi scooted down far enough to lean over and capture his cock in her mouth. Not surprisingly, in less than a minute, he was rock hard.

"Let me try something - just stay where you are."

Jodi straddled Eli with a knee on either side of him, then reached back to take hold of his dick. She got in position above it, then slowly sank her hips until the head parted her lips and began entering her slick canal.

She sat back and gradually let more of him into her until she bottomed out. They both let out a big sigh, at nearly the same time, amazed by the intense pleasure coursing through them.

Jodi placed her hands on Eli's stomach and began slowly lifting herself up and down on his pole. The feeling was incredible. She could sense her pussy gripping his cock as it moved up inside her, and the heat and tight feeling of being completely filled up were putting her on sensory overload.

As Jodi moved over him, Eli tried to take in the moment. Here was this beautiful girl sharing her most precious gift with him, and he didn't think he could ever experience so much pleasure again. His cock felt like it was being massaged on each stroke by her creamy pussy.

It was also wonderful to watch the intense look on her face each time she sank down on him. And it was even more unreal to see his cum still stuck on her chest and belly from his previous orgasm.

Then Jodi moved forward to embrace Eli, mashing her cum-laden body against his, and kissing his mouth and face, which was still moist from eating her pussy. Neither cared; they were completely and totally tuned into the feelings being generated from their coupling.

Jodi began increasing the speed at which she humped him, and Eli began to use his hips to push back into her. It was almost magical how quickly they came together in a rhythm, and it resulted in Jodi crying out, her body shaking with a second, deeper orgasm.

He was happy that she was able to come, and he increased his speed, hoping to quickly join her. But as good as it felt, he didn't think he was any closer.

"Can we switch back again?"

Jodi rolled off and got on her back again and Eli quickly repositioned himself between her legs. This time he found her opening by himself and plunged into her depths. He began a slow in-and-out movement that was almost impossible to keep from getting faster, although he tried.

Finally, Jodi said, "Eli, go as hard and as fast as you want - you're not going to hurt me. It feels wonderful."

That was all the encouragement he needed, and he began to let himself go. Soon, he was pounding into Jodi, one hard stroke followed by another, then by another. He gritted his teeth and cords of muscles stood out all over his body as he threw everything into fucking this girl.

And it worked. It wasn't long before he felt that tickle in his balls that signaled he was getting close. Jodi sensed it, too, and said, "Stay in me. I want to feel you come inside me."

As if to add emphasis, she wound her legs behind Eli's butt and added a little more power to his thrusts.

And then the explosion hit.

Eli felt the cum race up his shaft and splatter inside her pussy, and he kept spurting and driving into her until he just couldn't stand it anymore. He finally pulled out, and fell off to one side sweating and heaving, not quite able to comprehend what had just happened.

Jodi squealed when she felt the first blast of Eli's cum hit her, and it set off another mild orgasm, not as mind-numbing as the last, but still very satisfying. As she filled up with cum, he gradually slowed down, then rolled off of her. She remained still, thinking about what they had just done, and a huge smile came onto her face.

Eventually, that smile led to some low chuckles, and then turned into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Eli asked.

"Well, mostly because I'm so happy we finally made love completely. I'd been so looking forward to doing it with you. But also because I'm laying here with sweat rolling off me and your cum is all over my chest and stomach and now more is dripping out of my pussy. Do you think we can go take a swim and clean off?"

"Yeah, I'll race you there."

After the swim, the couple carefully dried off with the blanket, making sure to avoid the cum stains that were in several places.

"I guess I'm going to have to wash that when Mom's not around," Jodi said.

They flipped the blanket over, and sat holding hands, awash in a glow of happiness the level of which neither had ever felt before.

Jodi said, "Sometimes I feel so bad doing all of this with you, but I can't stop because it feels so good. And it feels right."

"I know what you mean. Jodi ... I love you."

"And I love you, too, Eli."