Night Nurse

Story Info
Coming back from overseas a man finds out his girl cheated.
7.7k words
4.05
20.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laconan
Laconan
5 Followers

Devin was excited to get home and see his girl. He was on a six-month deployment and had not spoken to her for a few weeks before he left to come back home. He couldn't wait to wrap his arms around her and kiss all over her face and neck. Things were good before he left even though she was sad to see him have to go.

His plane lands and he disembarks. Going through customs and security took way longer than Devin remembered it being. On the outside, he looks around for Renee. He scanned the surroundings searching for his big breasted girl. She would always stick out like a sore thumb in crowds due to her breasts.

When he first met her, he was at a bar nursing a mug of beer, watching the game on a screen that was 10 inches too small. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a woman in a red, shiny top. She was looking down into her blouse and reaching in for something. Devin didn't pay her too much mind, not because she wasn't attractive, she was smoking hot, but he had just broken up with his last girl and was not looking around for another woman yet. Plus he thought there was a good chance she was a prostitute.

He went on minding his own business until she got his attention by tapping his shoulder. She had beautiful olive skin, big perky tits, big full lips and a cute face. Her hair was a deep red tone, curly and bounced as she turned her head. "Hmm, what's up?" he asked, downing his drink and knocking the table so the bartender would pour him another drink.

"Hey, sorry. I don't wanna disturb you but...," she said arching her back, seemingly trying to get something to fall out of her boobs "Do you think you could help me out for just a sec, I'd really appreciate it,"

Before he could finish saying "Yeah sure," she hopped off her chair and motioned for him to follow. Her long curly hair bounced as she walked. Devin could take in her scent of mango and lavender from walking behind her. She had leggings on so her tight firm butt could be seen jiggling with each step.

They stood right next to the entrance to the men's bathroom. He saw her looking around for people. She asked him to block anyone's view with his body. She unbuttoned her blouse and reached in between her breasts. Devin was stunned and turned his head away, not wanting to peek without permission.

After a while, she pulled a small key from her cleavage and had Devin hold onto it for her. She closed her top back up and took the key back. "Thank you for your help," she said.

"Yeah, no big deal,"

"Would've been even easier if you were the one to take it out, though,"

"Is that so?"

"You see these girls?" she said, lifting them with her hands "They're more than my puny hands can manage. I swear God meant to give them to another chick, one who could support them, not my scrawny little ass,"

"You don't seem scrawny to me," Devin said.

"Oh really? Were you checking me out, mister?" She said, stepping closer to him, her breasts pressing up against his upper abdomen. He could feel her nipples were hard. He didn't back off, he put a hand on the wall next to her face.

"And what if I was?" He asked.

"Then...," she ever so slightly pulled her blouse open and exposed a tiny bit of her nipple "You should check me out somewhere more comfortable, don't you think?"

Soon Devin was speeding back to his apartment with her reaching over and touching his junk. And she wouldn't stop, she was relentless. Trying to touch or kiss him every second on the way. He had to lift her and carry her inside. She stripped naked in front of him; biting her lips rubbing her clit.

Whatever size her tits were, they were much larger than DD. Devin had never been with a girl with breasts that huge before. What was amazing for him was that she knew exactly how to involve her tits in sex to makes things more fun. She got down on her knees and disrobed him.

Once she pulled out his cock, it plopped onto her chest. Her eyes went wide staring at his dick. "I didn't think you'd be this big," she said giving it a once over "So fucking thick, baby. Can't wait until that's inside me," She kissed the tip, then slowly licked from the head to the base of his dick.

He got harder as she played with him. Girls come onto him all the time but Renee was especially forward. Coming onto him like he was the last man on earth and she wanted to show him all she could do to keep him. His cock was sandwiched between her tits. She pressed them together, spitting on his cock to lubricate it.

She kept her eyes on him, allowing him to push his hard dick between her breasts as she would lick the tip. "Mmm, I love the taste of your precum," she said "I can't wait to ride this big cock. But I want you thick and hard first so my pussy can feel you stretching my walls. You like these big tits, baby?"

"Oh yeah," he replied.

"Good. I want you to feel good," she said, opening her mouth and letting his cock slide in with each thrust. Soon she let her tits go and just had Devin fuck her mouth. It would get her off so much she would have pussy juice running down the inside of her thigh. "You gonna make me feel good too, baby?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. He lifted her off her knees and turned her around, leading her to bed. She was giggling and cackling the whole way. He put her down on the bed, face in the sheets, ass in the air. Dropping to his knees, he placed a hand on both cheeks and spread them apart to get a good view of her pink, dripping wet pussy.

He licked the side of her thigh where her juices were escaping. Then kissed from side to side upward until he got to her sweet spot. With a gentle sweeping motion, he caressed her outer labia with the tip of his tongue. She shuddered with each stroke of his tongue. "That's the spot, baby," she said as he slipped his tongue inside her pussy "Just keep going like that. Don't stop. Fuck, you're gonna make me cum. Devin baby, please don't stop... Oh, my god!"

Renee reached behind her and grabbed a handful off his hair and pulled him into her pussy, while at the same time, locking her legs shut so Devin had to force his head between her legs to keep licking her pussy until she climaxed and her limbs went numb and she fell face-first into the sheets.

He noticed whenever she came incredibly hard that she would mutter to herself and be out of it for a minute before he could make sense of anything she said. But that first night he wasn't sure what happened to her and tried to snap her out of the trance she was in. It didn't work. Thirty seconds later she sat up on the bed and wiped the sweat off her chest. "I haven't cum like that in a long time," she said, "You really know how to work that pretty mouth of yours, don't you?"

"Yeah, I like to think so," Devin replied.

"Good...," she rested on her elbows and looked up at the ceiling, still catching her breath "You sure you're single. Cause that tongue, and that body, and those muscles are to die for. But I would prefer a bitch didn't run up in here and actually kill me over them, you get me?"

"Yeah, I understand. But rest assured, I'm single," he said, standing up and walking around to her side of the bed "But there's something else you've yet to experience,"

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm. But I have a feeling you'll be getting it very soon,"

"What makes you say that?" she asked, biting her lower lip and laying back on the bed so she can twist both her nipples.

"Just a guess," he said. He grabbed both her legs and used them to flip her over onto her tummy. "But I think you're going to feel it... right. About. Now,"

"Fuck!"

"You alright?" he asked "Want me to slow down?"

"Naw, fuck that. Gimme that dick, just like that, baby,"

He held her legs by the knee and pumped into her. She had a round soft ass that would jiggle with each pump. Her hands gripped anything in reach as her pussy was being fucked deep and hard. Renee looked back at him like she was about to beg for her life but she never told him to stop. Just kept flailing and screaming for relief.

He lifted her pussy up to his face to lick her for a few seconds then plopped her right back onto the bed and smacked her ass. She peeked back at him and growled. He smacked her again and she moaned and arched her back. He kept giving her firm smacks on the ass until her ass was just about to get red, then hopped on top of her, his chest against her back and slipped his dick back in.

"I love when a man gets a little rough," she said muffled by the sheets her face was in "Turns me on,"

"Good," he replied, scooping his hands under her and grabbing her massive breasts "I wanna get you off as much as I can while having some fun myself,"

"Oh, what a gentleman,"

"Military men always are, darling,"

"Now, I know that's a lie. Cause I had an ex who would-- Ughhhhhwow," she said "You don't play around with that dick, do you? Okay, baby. Thank you for your service, in more ways than one. Yeah, fuck that pussy. Mmm, harder. Harder. Oh my fucking God! You're gonna make me fuckin' cum again,"

Devin picked up the pace and deepened his stroke. He could feel a chill running down his spine. Her pussy was contracting on his cock. Squeezing and relaxing every second. His dick couldn't take it much longer without bursting inside her. His breathing became heavy and choppy and grunted like an animal.

"I'm cumming... I'm cumming. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she yelled.

Devin's orgasm was so intense he couldn't say anything. He tried pulling out but was too late, most of it sunk deep into her pussy. While the rest of it sprayed onto her plump bottom. He rested next to her on the bed. The two looked at each other and smiled like they were athletes just crossing the line at a marathon.

"Oh, I already know I'm gonna stick to you like glue," Renee whispered.

* * *

Throughout his deployment, Devin and Renee would keep in contact fewer and fewer times. He saw a future for himself with her and proposed a few months before shipping out. He saved up a few months' worth of paychecks and got her a stunning white gold band, speckled with beautiful diamonds.

Her eyes lit up and she clutched her chest when he got down on his knees and opened the small square casing he had hidden behind his back. They had driven out to a pier late one evening. The sun was a massive ball of orange, sitting on the horizon. The sky was a beautiful pink-orange hue.

The diamonds glowed brilliantly from the technicolor sky. Renee was shaking her head yes before Devin even uttered a word. He took the ring and put it onto her finger. It was a perfect fit. "It's beautiful, baby," she said, teary-eyed, "I'd love to be your wife,"

"You're even more beautiful, babe," he replied. They stood side by side watching the sunset. Devin already knew by that point that he was going to deploy but wanted this time to just be happy and content. I'll bring that up another day, he thought. Today, I'll just enjoy my evening with my fiance.

Things went by so quickly. Soon the day he was dreading had come. He would not get to embrace her for six months. Before he left she wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled her head into his neck. "I don't know if I can do without you for that long, babe," she confessed.

"I'll be back before you know it, promise," he replied. He held the back of her head and stroked her curly hair. "I love you. You'll be on my mind the entire time I'll be over there. I'll come back in one piece. And then..." he took her hand and twirled her around once, then held her by the cheeks and kissed her "...We can pick back up, right where we started. Okay?"

"Okay," she replied.

"You'll be here waiting for me?" he asked.

"Yes,"

"Promise?"

"I-I promise," she muttered.

Andy was the one who picked Devin up by the airport. He was certainly happy to see his best friend again after such a long time. They spent the bulk of the ride talking about whichever football team was sucking that season, girls and money problems. Things got quiet after a little while. The lull in action was spurred on by the elephant in the car.

"Have you heard from Renee," Devin asked, looking out the passenger window. He opened his phone and checked it again for notifications. None of them was from the person he wanted it to be from.

Andy cleared his throat. He tapped the steering wheel with his fingers and kept his eyes on the road. He went pale, looking as if he wanted to puke. There were a lot of hums and sighs before he spat it out, "I think she's gone, man," he said, "Last time I spoke to her, she gave me her spare keys to your apartment and a note. There in my left jacket pocket, you can take em. I haven't read it so don't ask me what's in there,"

"I see," Devin replied. He reached for the two items and held them between his palms. Andy dropped his best mate off at his apartment building and told him to call if he needed anything. Devin assured him he would and went straight into his place.

Cobwebs hung from the ceiling corners and a thin veil of dust blanketed every surface. He called out to Renee, even though he was already certain that she was gone. A shiny object twinkled in his eyes. It was on the kitchen counter, sitting on top of a folded dishcloth. As he got closer to it, he realized it was the ring he had bought her.

He left it where it was. He opened his letter and read:

Dear Devin,

There's no easy way to say this. But, I broke my promise. The truth of the matter is I was never sure if I wanted to be a wife. I just loved you so much I couldn't say no to your offer to make me your fiance.

Our few calls and letters, and messages weren't enough. I know there was nothing you could have done about that but it wasn't enough for me. I feel awful that you went away to serve our country and I repaid you with betrayal. I just wish it was someone else instead of you. Is that bad?

I found someone else. We were just friends at first. I met him when we were dating. He comforted me when I needed and one thing led to another... I'm a terrible partner to have done that to you. I couldn't bear to lie to you or even face you when you came back. So I'm leaving the beautiful ring you bought me and the keys to the apartment with Andy.

I'm sorry, but this is goodbye.

Regretfully,

Renee.

The letter took Devin by surprise. He wasn't ready for the revelations of that letter. He got lightheaded and felt woozy. He hunched over and held onto the counter, walking himself over to the sink. He poured himself a glass of water. He held the glass under the tap until it started spilling over. His mind was unfocused. He stared off into space as the water ran.

His grasp on the glass waned and it fell into the sink and broke. Bits of glass flew off in wild and unexpected places. "Fuck," he shouted and slammed his fist on the counter, send a small shard straight up into the flesh of his palm. He turned the pipe off and looked at his hand. Nothing happened for a second, then blood swelled from and started dripping.

He plucked out the shard of glass and cleansed the cut. He found a pack of power puff girls themed band-aids that Renee had bought him. She thought it was funny. He never found it humorous then. But for some reason, as he placed it over his cut, he burst out in laughter, even keeling over and holding his stomach. But his laughter morphed into chuckles and from chuckles into sobs.

He went to bed that night scrolling through his phone, deleting old pics of him and Renee. They were only going to bring him pain. He stopped at one of the most recent ones she had done for him. She was in red lingerie, sitting on his bed. She had one of her bra straps pulled down so he could see her full, engorged breast in all its glory.

He stared at that picture. He could not bring himself to delete it. He felt a familiar rush through his spine. His dick puffed up in his shorts like a balloon. He slipped his hand down his shorts and gave it the attention it needed. He got it hard and pushed his shorts down to make room. He looked all over her body. Her waist, hips, slender neck and her jugs.

He came quickly on his stomach and wiped it off with a random sock he found. Curling up in bed, he drifted off to sleep in seconds.

The following few weeks were tough on Devin. He didn't leave home except for work and the occasional grocery store run. Coming out into the daylight was like torture for him. He would step out of his apartment like a vampire just awakening from a century-long slumber. Going out would tire him out and he'd crawl back into his dungeon at the first opportunity.

Andy found it futile to dry and drag his best friend out to a bar or club. So he would rally some of the guys and come over to Devin's apartment to drink beer and watch tv. Once they came over and found Devin in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, which is fine by itself. If his shirt wasn't on backwards.

Many of the guys found it funny at first because they thought it was a joke. But over time as the evening went on, they realized Devin never fixed his shirt. And none of them were brave enough to say something about it. Andy pulled him aside and out of view. "Hey bro, you good," he asked.

"Who me? I'm great," Devin replied.

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course,"

"Then why is your shirt on backwards,"

"Hmm?" Devin looked down and found his collar was awkwardly close to his neck. He just pulled it down a bit, "Cause, that's just how I want it,"

"Devin..." He placed a hand on Devin's muscular shoulder, "I know it's been tough since your girl left. I've been cheated on too and it wasn't pretty. But I can't stand to see you like this. Damn, I wasn't supposed to say anything to you yet but your sister and I were talking... Not like that, dumbass. We were planning a surprise birthday present for you next week. But I can't see you going there in your current condition. Get your shit together man,"

"You're gonna snap out of this funk," he continued, "And we're gonna have a good time, especially you. And fix your damn shirt before coming back out here," Andy said walking back to the guys.

He yanked his shirt off and put it on the right way. He shook his hands and feet to loosen himself up, sighed and psyched himself up to act normal. I don't wanna be in this rut forever, he thought. Renee's probably moved on from me already. Doesn't make sense I keep wallowing in my own sorrow. He went back into the living room with a renewed mindset and energy.

* * *

"So what's this strip club called again?" Devin asked. His little sister, Brittany, was fixing his bowtie, "I still don't understand why I need to dress like I'm going to a work dinner. Can someone please explain this to me?"

"How many times do I have to say this to you?" Brittany scolded him, "It's not a 'strip club', it's a gentleman's club. It's for like, upper class and rich dudes. It's hidden away, my guess is so riff-raff like us don't find out about it. It's also a bar and grill, cause I know how much you love your stomach. Trust me, the food is amazing. The ribs I had the other day were mouth-watering,"

"Well, I don't know if I want to go," Devin grab the bowtie and loosened it, "I don't think I'm ready for this,"

"Goddamn it, Devin," she sighed, "Andy, can you talk some sense into him please?" Andy was leaning against the door jam, snacking on a pack of peanuts. He shrugged his shoulders in resignation. "Look, big brother. I'm not asking you to commit to someone or go on a date. We're just gonna do down there, look at some sexy women shaking their butts, and have a beer or two. I think you'll have fun. Whaddaya say, big guy?"

Laconan
Laconan
5 Followers