Night Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long pause, Devin sighed, then fixed his bowtie, "Fine, let's do this," he said.

"Yes! You won't regret this," she said.

"I'm not buying, am I?" he asked.

"No, it's all on me and your best bud, Andy here. Let's hurry up and go,"

* * *

The club was between an art museum and a luxury antique shop. There was no signage in view except for an inconspicuous symbol that looked like the letter "R". They first pass by the front double doors which immediately leads to stairs, "Are you sure this is the right place?" Devin asked. He was assured by his sister that it was.

At the top of the winding stairs was another door with a man standing by, wearing a chauffeur's outfit. He gave them a nod and opened the door. The place lit with a cool blue light. It was divided into a pole stage in the middle with the bar and private session area flanking it. "Let's get straight to it then," Andy said, "Let's get a drink in the birthday boy to calm his nerves,"

"I'm not nervous," Devin said, laughing.

"Either way. I still want that drink,"

The three of them got their drinks and turned around to watch the dancers on stage. Soon enough, Brittany was off flirting with a bartender and the two men were left to their own devices. One girl, in particular, caught Devin's eye. She was a bit shorter than most of the girls. What she lacked in long legs, she made up for with hips and a plump ass.

Devin ordered a shot and took that along with his glass over to the stage. He placed them down by the side of the stage where men place their money to get the girls' attention. As he sat down, the girl noticed and locked eyes with him. They were many guys around her with stacks of cash ready to hand over to her if she so chose.

She got squatted before him, gyrating her hips to the beat of the music. She had glowing, honey-brown skin. Her eyes were black as coal. Her hair was probably naturally curly but she pressed it straight. She wore a yellow crop top and a miniskirt, with a garter belt and stockings. "What brings you here?" she says to Devin.

"Just wanted to come and see a beautiful woman like you to take my mind off things," he replied.

"Really?" she pressed her back against a pole and slide down, spreading her legs as she split, "You don't seem the time,"

"And what would the type of guy to come here look like?"

She nodded her head in the direction of some older men with eager, greedy eyes staring at her ass. They were all dressed like the monopoly man, carrying wads of cash. "Oh, I see," Devin uttered in realization. "Then why are you here?" he asked.

"Dancing. Making a living, what does it look like?"

"Really? Cause you don't seem like the type," he teased.

"And what would the type look like," she giggled.

Devin pointed in the direction of the other girls. They were all tall, slender and quite young. They were all but fawning over the men who encircled them. Yet, she was doing her best to stay far enough away to make sure they didn't touch her. "Oh, I see," she said, "I'm guessing this drink right here is mine," she takes the shot glass and empties it to her head.

"I didn't say you could have that," Devin said, playfully.

"I'll take it as a tip," she replied, "How about we go somewhere more private?"

"Sure, yeah,"

"Good," she said. She took the tiny flight of stairs and got off stage. She grabbed his hand and led him over to the private dancing area. Each section had a couch and curtains to block most of the view from wondering eyes. She had him sit down and went to pull in the curtains. In a small opening, Devin could see the men who were just around her and another gentleman staring in his direction.

"That's much better," The dancer said, "Now, where were we?" She turned around and started gyrating her hips, making her ass move rhythmically in his face. "You're kinda strange, mister. What's your name?"

"Devin," he replied, "And what's yours?" he asked.

"Abigail," she said, backing up on him.

"Abigail? Not much of a stripper name, is it?"

"That's because I'm not a stripper. I prefer to call myself an exotic dancer--"

"Is that what they're calling it these days,"

"Shut up," she said, laughing, "Either way, that's my real name. What you see is what you get," She wasn't much of a twerker but whenever the music picked up the pace she could definitely hold her own. She was grinding on him, enough to feel the bulge in his pants.

She didn't flinch when he put his hands on her waist. He caressed her upper thighs and her hips as she worked away on him. She pulled a few buttons on the side of her skirt and it fell to the floor, revealing her bright yellow panties. She turned around and pulled her crop top over her head. Her bra kept her boobs pushed together.

She got down on her knees and shook her tits for him. There was a nice view of her cleavage from Devin's point of view. He saw that the guy who was staring at him before was still there, walking back and forth. Trying to look behind the curtain. "There's a guy watching us, is that normal?" He asked.

She turned around and saw him. She grunted and stormed out of the room. Devin saw her confront him with her hands on her hips. Strange, how she could seem intimidating wearing only a bra and panties. After she said her piece, she waved him off and went to the bar. There she ran into Andy, who had been paying close attention to what Devin was doing. He gave her four shots, two in each hand. She thanked him and came back to her private session.

She gave the glasses to Devin "Follow me," she said. They went out of the room and into another door that was right next to where they were. It led to a dimly lit hallway. The rooms all had numbers on them, placed in ascending order as they went down the hall. Abigail paused and touched some numbers as they went by.

"Where is this?" Devin asked.

"The private room," she replied, preoccupied with looking at the numbers.

"I thought we were just in the private rooms,"

"Oh no hun, that's just to get the guys warmed up,"

"Oh, o-okay. You look like you're not sure where you're going,"

"Psshh, please. It's right through here," she opened the door and we saw a man reclined in a big chair and a naked blonde girl, straddling him. She quickly closed the door. "So it must be this one then," she opened door 11. It was empty, They walked in and she made sure the door was locked.

"You were saying about not being lost," Devin chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, take your seat. I've just never used this room before. Forgot what number it was,"

"Oh, you're new?" he asked.

"No, I've been here for months. Give me one of those shots," she turned the glass to her head and gulped it down. She grimaced and let the burn subside, then took another one right after. "Fuck, that's good. Now sit your ass down, Mr Devin,"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied. Getting comfortable in the big chair. She slowly walked over to him, keeping her eyes locked onto his. Her body swayed from side to side to match the rhythm of the music. It was muffled by the walls, they could only hear the thump of the bass. She took his hands and placed them on her waists as she continued.

"Your hands feel good on me," she said. While she was still dancing, Devin's hand slipped and pulled down one of her straps, revealing her dark brown areolas. The two paused for a moment, then Abigail went back to dancing, letting her bra fall to the floor. She straddled him and had her breasts in his face, shaking.

"You have amazing breasts," Devin said, his face almost pressed into them.

"Thank you," she replied, "You have a nice body. I can feel your muscles through your shirt. You training to fight or something? Why are you so toned?" she squeezed his biceps.

"Well, in a way, yes,"

"Meaning?" she questioned, grinding on his lap.

"I'm in the military,"

"Oh, I see. My dad used to be a Marine back in his day. Thank you for your service,"

"I should be the one thanking you for this service,"

"I could think of a way that you could thank me," she whispered into his ear. Her hand slid down his chest, past his stomach and down to his groin. His bulge was pushing out of his pants. She put her crotch right up to him. Her pussy rubbing on his dick through the fabric. She put her arms around his neck and rode him. Her breath got heavier by the moment.

"You should come here again. That would make me very happy," she gasped. She looked into his eyes as she rode him. Feeling the muscles in his back contract as she rubbed up on his cock. "You feel so good,"

"You look even better," he said, leaning back, keeping himself up with his arms outstretched.

"Oh my god!" Her eyes closed and her body shook, vibrating on Devin's lap. She held him much tighter than before and wouldn't let go until the tension was released. She leaned her whole body weight on Devin. She was out of commission for half a minute.

"Oh my god, that was so intense," she said, moaning, "Fuck, I think I came on you. I'm so sorry,"

"No, it's okay. That was hot,"

"I'm so embarrassed. We just met and I basically rode your cock to get myself to cum. I can't tell my classmates about this one,"

"No, really. It's okay,"

"Thank you," she got up and found her clothing, "We should probably get going before my manager comes and ruin our time. Have you seen my top... Oh, there it is. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. Why would your manager have a problem with this though? Isn't this what the rooms are for?"

"Yeah, but I'm supposed to squeeze money out of you first. It's not my thing. I make enough just staying on stage. And then I'm supposed to get you to cough up even more money before we come to this room. It's a whole thing, I won't bore you with the details. Let's just go," She takes his hand and escorts him out of the hallway, back into the main floor. She asked for his phone and puts her number in "Text me when you thinking about coming back,"

"I will," he replied.

"Good," she said. Her boss came over and started scolding her for not being on stage. He looks over his shoulder and scowls at Devin. Abigail went back up on stage and a decent crowd of men flocked to her and started dropping money by her feet. Her eyes were focused on Devin as he and his crew got back together and left the club.

The two constantly texted back and forth over the following week. Devin found out that Abigail was studying to become a nurse. She was worried she wouldn't be able to keep up with tuition bills and started looking for ways to make money on the side. Nothing she tried seemed to work out. She was a waitress, a dog walker and a half dozen other odd jobs.

The due date for her tuition was coming around and she wasn't going to make it. A girl in her class told her about a job she'd been doing since she got to school. She thought that with her curvy body and firm ass, Abigail could probably audition and make it as an exotic dancer. So Abigail followed her there one day. She met the owner and a few other girls in the office. She took off her coat and once they saw her body, she was hired.

That week, she made more money than she could make in a month from her other jobs. She told Devin she could be making a lot more if she wanted to. But she couldn't stomach having men touch her or touch them for a couple of extra dollars, or however much it was. "So why did you let me touch you?" he asked her.

"Because I wanted you to, silly," she replied. Their banter most times was playful but could get serious or sexual at a moment's notice. Devin planned his next visit to her in a few days, he was busy getting his life back into working order but decided he wanted to see her sooner than later.

He just texted her that day and said he was going to come over. She sent him back a text with a line filled with happy emojis. He showed up at the club, and as soon as he walked in, Abigail spotted him and made her way down from the stage. The older men watching groaned as she walked away.

She wore a shiny silver skirt, high heels and a low-cut top. She wrapped her arms around him and they walked straight to their private room. She locked the door behind her and started stripping. Devin was not expecting to see her beautiful, curvy body naked from head to toe. She straddled him and helped him take his shirt off.

She unzipped his pants and let his cock pop out. She worked her pussy on his dick, letting it rub against her clit. She eased up off him long enough to place the head of his cock on her pussy lips. Her back arched as she lowered herself onto his shaft. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him as she rode his thick meat.

Devin grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed. Her pussy felt like it was trying to milk the cum out of his dick. He didn't even get a chance to reach for a condom. He was inside her raw, feeling everything she had to give. He felt himself getting close but wanted to make this moment last longer.

He held her tight to him so she couldn't ride. He kissed her deeply and wrestled her tongue. He stood up with her still on him. He got down on one knee, then on both and rested her on the carpeted floor. He placed his hands on either side of her breasts and began his thrusts. Her breasts jiggled around in circles as he fucked her.

"Fuck, Devin," she cried out, "That dick feels so good, baby. Don't stop, I wanna feel you deep inside me,"

"Your body looks incredible. I could stare at you all day," he replied.

"Less staring and more fucking," she commanded.

He grabbed her breasts and pinched her cute nipples. His poundings rocked her body, shifting the carpet beneath them. He pulled out, got down low between her legs and licked her clit. His tongue flickered back and forth, then side to side. His motions changed constantly, keeping her stimulated and guessing what he was going to do next.

His tongue found its way between the folds of her labia. His face was nuzzled into her private parts, a small patch of hair over clit, tickled his forehead. He sucked on her pussy lips, massaging them between his tongue and upper lip. Then came his assault on her pussy. He stuck his tongue as deep as it could go and rocked his head back and forth, fucking her.

Abigail grabbed a fist full of his hair. Her legs were shaking and she was pounding the floor with her free hand. She could hardly take all the stimulation. She wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed her thighs together. She was ready to go to her happy place. Her lower back lifted off the ground and she yelped with pleasure; pulling Devin's mouth into her sweet spot until she came.

Devin waited until her spasms stopped and she looked into his eyes before he turned her on her side. He placed a hand on her cheek and pressed it upwards to give him access to her pussy. He was about to slide in, but she flinched. "It's still a little sensitive, baby," she said putting a hand over her pussy.

He lied on the floor next to her and spooned her. He reached around and played with her nipples. "I was so happy to see you, I wasn't sure you were going to come," Abigail said, placing her hand over his.

"I really missed you," Devin replied, "Felt like we were an old couple longing to see each other again. Maybe that sounds weird,"

"No. No, it doesn't I felt a similar way," she pushed her butt into him to feel his warmth all over her, "You really do know how to work that tongue, though. You taught you that?"

"Ha. I'm capable of learning how to please a woman. And that's exactly what I did,"

"Just teasing," they lied together in silence for a while. The deep thuds of music made the floor vibrate. "Speaking of teasing, I can feel that you're still as hard as a rock. Damn! I guess I better do something about that,"

"You don't have to rush yourself, we can just chill," Devin replied.

"Well, you did a number on my pussy, but there's another way I can make you cum," she said, turning around and snaking downwards. She had him flip onto his back. His cock stood pointing straight up at her face. She leaned forward and licked the tip where his precum had leaked out.

"Buckle up, cowboy," she said, before locking her lips around his head and sucking him into her. Her cheeks sunk inwards as she bobbed up and down on his cock with vacuum-like suction. She kept her eyes looking up at him as she slurped and jerked him. She would take his dick out and stroke it fast to give her jaw a break, then went right back to work.

She surprised Devin with how well she could take his dick down her throat. She would support herself with her hands and fall slowly onto his cock until it disappeared and all he could see were her lips touching the base of his shaft. Then she'd come up and use the saliva she just worked up to stroke him.

She got him wet enough to press her tits together around him. She held it there while he fucked her tits. She stuck her tongue out to lick the tip whenever it came up. She heard his breathing get heavy and his moans deepened. "Are you gonna cum for me, baby?" she asked. He nodded in reply. "Good, cum all over these tits,"

"Oh fuck, yeah," Devin shouted as thick streams of pearly white cum squirted out from his big dick. It landed all over Abigail's tits, making her dark areolas look like chocolate drops with vanilla frosting. She lifted her boobs and tried licking up his cum. She got to some of it but had to settle for wiping the rest off her chest with a towel.

"I love a man, who can cum like that," Abigail said, pulling her panties up, "We should do this again, much sooner this time, okay?"

"Yeah, I'll come back much sooner next time. It's a shame we can't do this outside here. I'd love to take you on a date," Devin replied.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm just so goddamn, busy. If I'm not here, I'm in class or studying. I hardly have any time to myself. So I really appreciate you coming--"

There was a loud knock on the door. Abigail hurried and put the rest of her clothes back on. She looked through the peephole and sighed. The person knocked again before she could open the door. Stood outside was a bald man in a tuxedo. His hands were on his hips. He looked from Abigail to Devin and back at her again.

"You want to explain yourself, young lady?" he commanded.

"Ugh, no," she replied. "C'mon, Devin," She grabbed his hand and led him out of the club, making a scene in the process. She stopped by the entrance and let his hand go. "Don't worry, I'll take care of this," she said, "See you later," She gave him a quick kiss on the lips and skipped back up the flight of stairs.

Devin messaged her but never got a reply. A day went by, but there was no answer. The following day was the same situation. He got a call from her the day after. She was hysterical and stuttering "B-Devin," she whispered, "H-he says I can't see you anymore. Says I should make other men t-touch me," her voice trailed off and she wept for a while on the line.

"Hey, pretty girl," he replied "I don't want to be the reason you lose your job and can't pay for your school. I can stay away if it's really necessary. But if he's threatening you by forcing men to touch you, then you should find out who his boss is and make a complaint. Okay, baby?"

"Okay," she sniffled, "Will you do me a favor?"

"Of course, whatever you need,"

"Can you stay on the line with me until I fall asleep?"

"Of course," he replied. The noise over the phone went from soft weeping to sniffles and ended with deep breaths. She fell asleep and Devin hung up the phone, "Sleep well,"

* * *

Devin did his part and stayed away from the club. Abigail got into a dispute that the district manager had to get involved in. It went on for weeks. Abigail and her boss weren't allowed to be within a certain distance of each other for the period of the investigation. She would call Devin every day to update him on what was happening.