Night Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laconan
Laconan
5 Followers

Over the next couple of weeks, their bosses concluded their decision. Although Abigail didn't take men to the private room or let men touch her, she was by far the biggest earner for the club. Her manager was transferred to another location. A new, female manager was brought in to replace him.

Abigail's exams came up so Devin couldn't get to see her for another week and a half. Once that was over, The two vowed to meet the very next day at the gentleman's club. He told her the exact time he would be coming. And true to his word, there he was at exactly 11:30 pm.

She told him to come directly to her room. The energy in the club was vastly different from the last time he was there. There was no looming presence bearing down on his back. Or scornful eyes digging into the back of his head. He got to door number 11 and knocked. "Come in," he heard her voice on the other side say.

He opened the door and saw her beautiful, curvy body nude with nothing but pasties on her nipples to cover her. She sat down on the couch and spread her legs, "Time for your late-night snack, baby," she said, gesturing for him to come over, "Come and get it while it's still hot."

Devin smiled. She closed the door behind him and got on his knees to worship the ebony goddess before him.

The End.


Laconan
Laconan
5 Followers